Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
40,881 - 40,900 of 69,109 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#45069 Dec 9, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: one might add, that the one misnamed as jesus. was not as critical of any other government, but the errant ysraelee government and lawmakers. since all the problems of ysrael or any country, beguin with ysrael or any country. the outside threat is nothing, compared to the internal threat.
in a democracy, we the corrupted perverts elect our means of idol destruction from within. in all other forms of government, it is elected for your corrupt perversions.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45070 Dec 9, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
And with the translations come the multiple interpretations.
such as yours.
next time dont make the error declaring you know anything about the Jewish religion by your participation on this forum
You are excused for this one error.
Frijoles, what is clear to me is that you qualify to be a rabbi as you are not particularly bright.

I KNOW about JUDAISM e.g. currently it teaches that a person's Jewish identity is determined by a Jewish BIOLOGICAL mother and this is BS.

Tell me Einstein, do the Jews who do not speak Hebrew know anything about JUDAISM?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45071 Dec 9, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
So, thats your litmus test for certainty?
I KNOW you were a dung beetle in your last life.
Do you feel better now?
HugBe---I am reincarnated and yet I have no knowledge of it yet others know about MY OWN experience/reincarnation.

Frijoles---So, thats your litmus test for certainty?

HughBe--- It certainly is a part of my litmus test. I know that you accept the words of others who tell you about your own EXPERIENCES that YOU have no knowledge of. Why? Because you are a BLASTED ASS.

Frijoles---I KNOW you were a dung beetle in your last life.

HughBe-- in your previous lives you were pure BS. In this live you are CHICKEN Sh..
route

Düsseldorf, Germany

#45072 Dec 9, 2012
Pascal
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45073 Dec 9, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
So let us go ahead with our discussion. Who is nutter and who is corrupt.
How to identify them and isolate them, so people can have peace in the land.
Based on what I have learnt from being on the forum I believe that the rabbis are the NUTTIES and the most CORRUPT.

Frijoles,the Judaite, a member of their CORRUPRED religion JUDAISM called them NUTTY and CORRUPT. Now that confession was not done lightly. Don't expect more honesty from him for a long time as his religion JUDAISM DOES NOT place a premium on HONESTY.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45074 Dec 9, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000...
Black persons, percent, 2011 (a) 13.1%
Persons of Hispanic or Latino Origin, percent, 2011 (b) 16.7%
Muslim Population 1.8%
http://www.muslimpopulation.com/America/
Jewish Polulation 2.1%
http://www.jewishdatabank.org/PopulationStati...
In case it escaped you, we have a BLACK president who, if it wasnt for the HISPANIC vote, in all likelihood would not have been reelected. That speaks for itself.
1. Do your statistics cancel MUQ's point? Recall his point, "Even though Muslims and Blacks and Hispanic are same in numbers as Jews, but No US president makes any "vow" to them for the safety, security and protection of them."

2. What is MUQ's point?

3. Please answer MUQ's questions below.

Why every US president has to make a "bow" to ensure Security and safety of Isreal? Why? Is Isreal part of USA?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45075 Dec 9, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles, what is clear to me is that you qualify to be a rabbi as you are not particularly bright.
I KNOW about JUDAISM e.g. currently it teaches that a person's Jewish identity is determined by a Jewish BIOLOGICAL mother and this is BS.
Thank you for your opinion.

Moving on...
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me Einstein, do the Jews who do not speak Hebrew know anything about JUDAISM?
You would have to ask them.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45076 Dec 9, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Do your statistics cancel MUQ's point? Recall his point, "Even though Muslims and Blacks and Hispanic are same in numbers as Jews, but No US president makes any "vow" to them for the safety, security and protection of them."
2. What is MUQ's point?
Why every US president has to make a "bow" to ensure Security and safety of Isreal? Why? Is Isreal part of USA?
You know, not every post has to have an argument.
Muq made some statements - I truthed them.

If there was a greater point, it would be MUQs continued ignorance about my country.

Are you still gay?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45077 Dec 9, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on what I have learnt from being on the forum I believe that the rabbis are the NUTTIES and the most CORRUPT.
Frijoles,the Judaite, a member of their CORRUPRED religion JUDAISM called them NUTTY and CORRUPT. Now that confession was not done lightly. Don't expect more honesty from him for a long time as his religion JUDAISM DOES NOT place a premium on HONESTY.
You are on a tear.

Whats you next step? Are you going to tar and feather a real life JEW?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45078 Dec 9, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HugBe---I am reincarnated and yet I have no knowledge of it yet others know about MY OWN experience/reincarnation.
Frijoles---So, thats your litmus test for certainty?
HughBe--- It certainly is a part of my litmus test. I know that you accept the words of others who tell you about your own EXPERIENCES that YOU have no knowledge of. Why? Because you are a BLASTED ASS.
Frijoles---I KNOW you were a dung beetle in your last life.
HughBe-- in your previous lives you were pure BS. In this live you are CHICKEN Sh..
Dad:
http://kids.sandiegozoo.org/sites/default/fil...
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45079 Dec 9, 2012
Hey Judging Fan!

Wake up? I miss you!

Allah knows best!
David Isaac Luther

Emmonak, AK

#45080 Dec 9, 2012
Hmmm...
Did Israel once depart from Judah in rebellion against God? Were they then no longer Jews? It seems God promised to redeem the children of Abraham from whatever mistakes they were to make. He even brought Judah out of their own captivity. I am confident he will bring us all out of the mistakes we are willing to repent of. Surely all Israel looks for Messiah, and these have believed in one candidate. They take the opportunity to repent as David did, and hope the name of Yeshua is a key to acceptance and life. We should all be willing to repent of violence and find such hope.
We know that God can speak for himself, and that he will in his time. Who is Messiah? Look for examples in Torah; they demonstrate his nature and desire for us. Joseph forgave his brothers and Potipher as well even when he had the power to avenge. He was presumed dead and returned in power! Solomon disguised himself as a common shepherd and claimed a bride who had lived in service of others. A king who leaves his throne for a lowly commoner? But what would a man named Luther know?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45081 Dec 9, 2012
David Isaac Luther wrote:
Hmmm...
Did Israel once depart from Judah in rebellion against God? Were they then no longer Jews? It seems God promised to redeem the children of Abraham from whatever mistakes they were to make. He even brought Judah out of their own captivity. I am confident he will bring us all out of the mistakes we are willing to repent of. Surely all Israel looks for Messiah, and these have believed in one candidate. They take the opportunity to repent as David did, and hope the name of Yeshua is a key to acceptance and life. We should all be willing to repent of violence and find such hope.
We know that God can speak for himself, and that he will in his time. Who is Messiah? Look for examples in Torah; they demonstrate his nature and desire for us. Joseph forgave his brothers and Potipher as well even when he had the power to avenge. He was presumed dead and returned in power! Solomon disguised himself as a common shepherd and claimed a bride who had lived in service of others. A king who leaves his throne for a lowly commoner? But what would a man named Luther know?
Luther: What a nice name for a nice Jewish boy.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#45082 Dec 9, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
2. What is MUQ's point?
rabbee: maybe because they, are not as stupid as muslems. and realize G-D does not like those, who are against jews just because they are jews. and that those nations against, the re-establishment of Ysrael, are going to suffer even more syria like.

what is the point of G-D even hating jews, if G-D hates you even worse than the jews? then they do not have to outrun G-D, as long as they can outrun you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45083 Dec 9, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your opinion.
Moving on...
<quoted text>
You would have to ask them.
Frijoles---And with the translations come the multiple interpretations.such as yours.next time dont make the error declaring you know anything about the Jewish religion by your participation on this forum

HUghBe--I KNOW about JUDAISM e.g. currently it teaches that a person's Jewish identity is determined by a Jewish BIOLOGICAL mother and this is BS.

Frijoles--Thank you for your opinion.

HughBe--- It is NOT an opinion. Do you have access to a dictionary?

Also those Judaites who don't know hebrew do they have "multiple interpretations.such as" I do? When they read the Complete Jewish Bible on-line do they see a different set of English words than what I see?

Do they "make the error (OF) declaring (THAT THEY) know anything about the Jewish religion"? Or is the error only made by non-Jews in the IDENTICAL position as them?

HughBe---Tell me Einstein, do the Jews who do not speak Hebrew know anything about JUDAISM?

Frijoles---You would have to ask them.

HughBe--- I don't blame you given the total nonsense that you wrote above.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45084 Dec 9, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, not every post has to have an argument.
Muq made some statements - I truthed them.
If there was a greater point, it would be MUQs continued ignorance about my country.
Are you still gay?
AGAIN---

2. What is MUQ's point?

Frijoles---Are you still gay?

HughBe--- YES, in the sense that it was used in the good old days BUT NOT in the modern way or in the way that YOU are.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45085 Dec 9, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You are on a tear.
Whats you next step? Are you going to tar and feather a real life JEW?
1.Listen here BOY, history and the record shows that YOU called your rabbis NUTTY and CORRUPT.

2. Your rabbis are Jews and that is clear but not all Jews are rabbis. Were YOU calling the Jewish people CORRUPT and NUTTY or were you calling your masters/rabbis CORRUPT? Please clarify.

3. To tar and feather people takes EVIL hearts and so I will leave that to YOU and your rabbis.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45086 Dec 9, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---And with the translations come the multiple interpretations.such as yours.next time dont make the error declaring you know anything about the Jewish religion by your participation on this forum
HUghBe--I KNOW about JUDAISM e.g. currently it teaches that a person's Jewish identity is determined by a Jewish BIOLOGICAL mother and this is BS.
Frijoles--Thank you for your opinion.
HughBe--- It is NOT an opinion. Do you have access to a dictionary?
Also those Judaites who don't know hebrew do they have "multiple interpretations.such as" I do? When they read the Complete Jewish Bible on-line do they see a different set of English words than what I see?
Do they "make the error (OF) declaring (THAT THEY) know anything about the Jewish religion"? Or is the error only made by non-Jews in the IDENTICAL position as them?
HughBe---Tell me Einstein, do the Jews who do not speak Hebrew know anything about JUDAISM?
Frijoles---You would have to ask them.
HughBe--- I don't blame you given the total nonsense that you wrote above.
You take yourself much too seriously.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45087 Dec 9, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Listen here BOY, history and the record shows that YOU called your rabbis NUTTY and CORRUPT.
2. Your rabbis are Jews and that is clear but not all Jews are rabbis. Were YOU calling the Jewish people CORRUPT and NUTTY or were you calling your masters/rabbis CORRUPT? Please clarify.
3. To tar and feather people takes EVIL hearts and so I will leave that to YOU and your rabbis.
Incorrect. Scroll back. I called the state Rabbinate nutty and corrupt. They are not my Rabbis. I guess that concept is difficult for a bird brain to follow. Lets try it this way: Do you follow the pope?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45088 Dec 9, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN---
2. What is MUQ's point?
Are you now reduced to BEGGING me to converse with you?

You are sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 46 min Cali Girl 2014dal 200,669
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 5 hr papersup 15,974
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 15 hr memo maddnes 5,020
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon punch tips 7,935
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Aug 28 JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Aug 28 Money 1
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Aug 28 marti eton square 4
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info