Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,044)

Showing posts 40,861 - 40,880 of65,118
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

HughBe wrote:
HughBe---Oh, so you believe in a Sentient, Intelligent, Lawmaker etc., very good.
Former--Not in the religious sense.
HughBe-- In what sense do you believe it?
I believe we have lawmakers in Washington DC and that some of them are sentient and intelligent.
HughBe wrote:
1. It is impossible to speak to a PERSON if there is no PERSON.
2. You are alive now. If I close my eyes etc. YOU will not know the conversation that I had in my mind BUT you still exist. So don't expect Ben F and company to respond to you. Get it?
So you can't really talk to dead people or imaginary beings (such as god) then - correct?

In your own mind, of course you can do or be whatever you want.
HughBe wrote:
Now, Ben F and others don't have a physical existence anymore BUT they have a SPIRITUAL existence. Get It?
No. What do you mean by spititual existence?

I have heard these terms before but have never seen evidence, much like Santa Claus.

Does all those only occur "in your mind" like certain of your "Conversations"?
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- You don't hear many things. The Jewish people are NOT Frijoles people or that of the overlords. They are mere members of that RACE. The enslavement of the Jewish people by their overlords is a matter of FACT whether or not YOU or anyone else likes it. There is no disrespect to call it for what it is and if it is considered disrespectful by some to speak TRUTH then to HELL with them.
I realize in history that Jews were enslaved. Is this what you mean?

Not today.

What is a Jewish "overlord"? I don't know this term.
HughBe wrote:
HughBe-- Plus I accept the account of the Jewish people. THINK before you open your mouth again.
Former--You don't care about the source of your information.
HughBe--- Are you really casting ASPERSIONS on the Jewish people? That is certainly very good and RESPECTFUL of you.
If I believed everyone else's religious beliefs, then my beliefs would not be my own, would they?

We all are all free to worship (or not) as we choose.

I do not see this as disrespectful.

However you words are disrespectful: "slaves" "overlords" "folly"

Certainly you see the difference, if you are not being obtuse.
HughBe wrote:
Former--So again I ask, are all things man-made useless or just his religion?
HughBe-- A lot of religious teachings are pure BS.
Is this another example of you showing respect?

How about YOUR religion is BS?! What do you think of that?

This sort of talk really does nothing to advance the conversation, does it?
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- what CS is that? Again, do you hold a view as to how man came into existence?
Former--3rd time - NO, I not.
HughBe--- STRANGE.
I also don't hold a view as to what you had for breakfast today.

Unknown and likely unknowable - get it?
HughBe wrote:
Former--You accept the idea of judging people's superiority (or lack therof) by physical traits not under their control.
HughBe--- Read with understanding. I shall NOW say that PHYSICAL TRAITS can make people superior over others in doing some things e.g. playing basketball.
You hadn't qualified your statement in this way before.

That was sloppy thinking and sloppy expression.

Do better.
HughBe wrote:
Why are some people SMARTER than others? Is it PHYSICAL traits?
Combination of things.

But it came to be for me, howver it happened.

:)
HughBe wrote:
Former--You have that in common with the Nazis.
HughBe-- Your country has that in common with the Nazis where whites to a large extent and for centuries felt themselves BETTER than blacks.
Racism is real. No argument here.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR LACK OF UNDERSTANDING IS SCREAMING OUT.
Think for a change, I am reincarnated and yet I have no knowledge of it yet others know about MY OWN experience/reincarnation.
Don't you THINK?
So you agree that you worship your god without a shred of evidence?

I have no idea what you're saying about reincarnation. How would "others" know if you were reincarnated? I've never heard of this.

You don't seem to be making sense.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

HughBe wrote:
Former--The Nazis thought those with blue eyes and blonde hair were superior. Traits one has no control over. Do you also believe this?
HughBe--- I don't have "blue eyes and blonde hair " so HOW COULD I BELIEVE THAT BS especially since I don't regard nobody as superior to me?
You are saying that you do in fact regard SOMEBODY as superior to you.

Ever heard of a "double negative?"

Sloppy thinking leads to sloppy communication.

I know you will strive to do better.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
As I read your post ONLY one thought keeps repeating itself, DELUSIONAL.
rabbee: well it's tough when you have, two or more napoleons in the looney bin. while each consideres, the other as delusional. as the only gengis khan among them, think their all stupid.
10th LIGHT HORSE WA

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Jews say they are persecuted everywhere
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

10th LIGHT HORSE WA wrote:
Jews say they are persecuted everywhere
rabbee: so?
Juice r bad

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: so?
"people who are prosecuted for over 2000 years must be doing something wrong " - Henry Kissinger
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

"Posters who cant take the time to spellcheck are definitely doing something wrong"

Frijoles
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say that I could read Hebrew? NO
Learn this well known fact, there is something called TRANSLATIONS.
The Complete Jewish Bible on-line is a TRANSLATION. I know that you did not know this but that is consistent with your ignorance about many things.
And with the translations come the multiple interpretations.
such as yours.

next time dont make the error declaring you know anything about the Jewish religion by your participation on this forum

You are excused for this one error.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR LACK OF UNDERSTANDING IS SCREAMING OUT.
Think for a change, I am reincarnated and yet I have no knowledge of it yet others know about MY OWN experience/reincarnation.
Don't you THINK?
So, thats your litmus test for certainty?

I KNOW you were a dung beetle in your last life.

Do you feel better now?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Abdalla Ovadia Cohen wrote:
@Frijoles
Don't get me wrong .
The jewish homeland is Israel , since 3800 years ago.
Much before Colombus took a cruise to America or much before the pagan tribes became muslim .
Thanks for the post. It was informative.

FR was correct. We were differing on semantics, but not concept.

Though I am intrigued that the last one true Jew is not shomer shabbas. Ever read about the last 2 Jews in Afghanistan?

I agree (to a point) that we are closer to Arab culture than European culture. But that doesnt mean we shouldnt be nice to the rest of the world.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Mashaal: Hamas won't recognize Israel
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-431...

"The West Bank, Gaza Strip and Israeli Arabs are united in the path of resistance, Jihad and the shahids," he told the elated masses....

"Palestine is ours from the river to the sea and from the south to the north. There will be no concession on an inch of the land," he said.

"We will never recognize the legitimacy of the Israeli occupation and therefore there is no legitimacy for Israel, no matter how long it will take."

The politburo chief continued: "Jihad and the armed resistance is the only true path to liberation."

He congratulated the militants who were able to target cities in central Israel, saying that "We don't kill Jews because they are Jews. We kill the Zionists because they are conquerors and we will continue to kill anyone who takes our land and our holy places.

----------
nice guy, huh?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Juice r bad wrote:
<quoted text>
"people who are prosecuted for over 2000 years must be doing something wrong " - Henry Kissinger
rabbee: i am not concerned, with what mental migets think. even if it happens to be another alleged as a jew. the whole rest of the world, has never been right with G-D.

at least the ones claimed to be the jews. but at least a few, have truly been there a few times. and that is more than i can say, for the rest of this obstinate and stiffnecked world.

and what makes you think, that even kissinger was ever true to G-D?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
"Posters who cant take the time to spellcheck are definitely doing something wrong"
Frijoles
The DA on that case sure was taking his time "prosecuting" the Jews.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
The DA on that case sure was taking his time "prosecuting" the Jews.
Not to worry, thats because we control the courts...
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
and what makes you think, that even kissinger was ever true to G-D?
and what makes you think, that even kissinger was ever true?
Urm Omma

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Funny how so many people hate the US, but want to come here or be just like us.
Urm Omma

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

So, I'm curious. Why does the US care and help Israel so much? Weapons. Money. Backing. What resource is in Israel that we have such a great interest in? I see that all of Israel's neighbors have oil. Is Israel simply a good place to attack from if it comes to that?

I get the Holy Land and all of that good stuff, but is there any other reason?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Hugh Be wrote:
MUQ---I know NUTTY and CORRUPT men are the problem

HughBe--- Thank you MUQ for understanding the issue. Case closed.

MUQ--No Mr. Hugh Be,Just identifying Corrupt and NUTTY is not the end of matter, it is just the beginning!!

HughBe--- Certainly identifying the problem cannot be the solution to it but it is the FIRST step.

MUQ--Why are you running away from discussion?

HughBe--- I'm not

MUQ---On the other hand I see that you carry on “endless and perpetual discussions” with other people?
Why double standards, might I ask?

HUghBe--There is no double standard. The thing is some other posters communicate more often with me for a variety of reasons including ATTACKING my views. As a result there are more frequent and greater exchanges with them and also greater familiarity which makes me feel free to ask them anything.

Take my boy Frijoles, just recently I asked him about his DREAMS the fellow did not answer. He was too shy it seems.
Ans.

So let us go ahead with our discussion. Who is nutter and who is corrupt.

How to identify them and isolate them, so people can have peace in the land.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Frijoles wrote:

You wouldn’t know anything about running away from a discussion, would you?

Thank you for admitting it. Jews are the original Palestinians.

Deflection. the point was, that if someone is firing missiles and sending suicide bombers over to you, the rational response is to fight back.

I don’t Israel begging for peace - they haven’t done it in the past. Time is not on the Palestinian side.

yes, or no: Does the PA have a police force?
yes or no: Does the PA have an economy?

Doesn’t add to the discussion

Zionism is a part of the religion, it predates the current conflict by about 3000 years. Its in the Jewish prayers which are at least that old. The notion that Zionism started in the 1880s is not accurate. Its been around a few thousand years BEFORE Mohammed.

our list is exaggerated. For example, infants don’t get killed on a "daily" basis...assination of leaders isn’t just done by Israel etc etc...

The point is that you stated that Israelis were nutty and that the Palestinians were not. There is NOTHING in my original list of Palestinian nuttines that you can refute with a straight face. Nada.

7. So you sympathize with suicide bombers? I thought you had morals?
Ans.

A. Running Away: Why would I know about it? But there is difference between running away and from “closing a discussion”. When we have a couple of mails putting forward our views, there might be much advantage in continuing “endless and perpetual discussion” on the same issue.

B. Jews being “original Palestinians”: You must be working in the “twisting department” if you derived that meaning form my post.

I said when Jews came near the land of Palestine, it was already populated with millions of inhabitants. Whom Jews killed in millions and dispossessed them.

There modern day children did exactly the same thing!! When they came to the land of Palestine it was populated by millions of people, who were living there for 1200 years.

C. Sending Missiles and rockets: If I was you, I would look what is the root cause of the problem and try to solve it. Why would some one try to blow himself, unless there was some valid reason behind it?

C1. Israel not begging for peace: I said a time will come, when they will beg for peace. Time will tell, on whose side it is. What has happened to Jews so many times in their history, why it could not be repeated?

D. PA and Police Force: Yes I know the type of Police force they have, whose headquarter is “routinely surrounded” by Israeli Army. That is the sort of “policing” you want them to have?

E. So now Zionism has become part of religion? So Jihad is also part of Islamic religion, why should you complain?

F. Infants being killed daily: So you are “happy” or “sorry” that they are not being killed on daily basis? In your media it might not be “News” any more, but in our TV s we see them almost every day.

Assassination of many HAMAS and PLO and PA people has been done by Israel and they even boast about it. It seems you only read selected portion for the news.

G. I said Jews were nutty? I never said that, it is yet to be agreed who is Nutty and who is corrupt.

H. I sympathize with Suicide Bombers?

My stand is very clear, I am against killing of any innocent man, women and children, irrespective of which religion, nationality or ethnicity it might be.

In my eyes, a suicide bomber who blows himself to kill innocent men, women and children, is as guilty as a Pilot who fires missiles and bombs into civilian populated areas. Both of them knowingly kill innocent men, women and children.

This is the moral I have.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,861 - 40,880 of65,118
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Monterey Forum right now

Search the Monterey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr ThomasA 15,662
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 5 hr Drafty 4,559
Jodi Arias' ex-boyfriend was womanizing cheater... (Apr '13) 9 hr hasterd 4
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 16 hr Gomers 199,087
Youngster dies in police chase on Highway 1 in ... (Jul '10) Wed Lorraine 29
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Apr 15 lug heads 7,298
CA Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) Apr 13 Just fine 3,746
•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search