Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,425
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45005 Dec 7, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--What is your private definition of sentience?
That aside, the last time that I used my sledgehammer and hammered a piece of metal it did not complain.That is how I know.
Frijoles---Feelings and/or consciousness
HughBe-- ok but recall that you spoke about OBJECTS.
Frijoles--When you step on an ant, do you hear it complain?
HughBe--- I don't but that is because my hearing is not keen enough.
Frijoles--You ascribe certainty to your own senses?
HughBe--- and that of others. It is hard for me to be certain about things without evidence of their existence or the words of a CREDIBLE source.
Frijoles--Are your senses a necessary condition for assessing certainty?
HughBe--- Not only plus divine revelations.
Based upon that, it is possible that you might accept the idea of sentience within an object. You havent ruled out directions that evidence could come from. I think you are more agnostic on that issue. As I am.

On a related tangent, how do you filter out the divine revelations in your head from the nondivine? I think FR has asked a variant of this same question.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45006 Dec 7, 2012
It appears my Judging Fan is lagging on his responsibilities.

Perhaps he needs some more coffee?

Or maybe he is still attending mosque.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#45007 Dec 7, 2012
Jump for Joy wrote:
<quoted text>I dont give a rats butt for your big fat pink fairy in the sky called god! No religious book was ever written by a god but by men who put their idiot opinions left,right and center in all religious books!
rabbee: well your mental illness, can lie to me all you want.

but TheTorah is Written by G-D, and always given to Moshe on mt seeanee. and Moshe always returns, when G-D gives This Story of Creation here in IT. just like He always has, for thousands and thousands of third or fourth other previous same again times. which is more than i can say, for any of you tripple time loosers and your grandmother of all.

and Moshe shall still return, here in TheStory, long after the tripple, and quadruple time loosers have long opted out for oblivion. since all G-D hast to do, is replace your one grandmother of all of you. and your not even, considered history any more. in the paradox, if you all keep helping murder your grandmother. then then after the third of fouth time, you no longer exist.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#45008 Dec 7, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--I promise you that I shall but NOT in this life. When I am reincarnated 3 times then I shall do it.
Former--I thought you didn't believe in reincarnation.
HughBe---I do believe in it and that is why I promised him that I would kiss his tush when I am reincarnated 3 times. All he needs to do is wait and don't get too excited because his great anticipation will make him explode on himself.
rabbee: well this is all of you and your grandmother's third time. so this is your second resurrection. but as bad as this world, and their grandmother are again. i am not presently sure, i can guarentee all of you, and your grandmother chaooah's third resurrection time.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45009 Dec 7, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont post on my sexuality 24/7 here.
Obviously the reason you do so is that you are experiencing a strong conflict with being both a fundamentalist Christian and being a gay man. It must be tough to carry all of that around in your head.
Correct you don't post about your sexuality 24/7 just 365 days/year or better yet anytime you create the opportunity to speak about HAPPINESS.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45010 Dec 7, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Based upon that, it is possible that you might accept the idea of sentience within an object. You havent ruled out directions that evidence could come from. I think you are more agnostic on that issue. As I am.
On a related tangent, how do you filter out the divine revelations in your head from the nondivine? I think FR has asked a variant of this same question.
Not Complex, the Jewish prophets said God said. Case closed.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45011 Dec 7, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well this is all of you and your grandmother's third time. so this is your second resurrection. but as bad as this world, and their grandmother are again. i am not presently sure, i can guarentee all of you, and your grandmother chaooah's third resurrection time.
Hughe--I do believe in it and that is why I promised him that I would kiss his tush when I am reincarnated 3 times. All he needs to do is wait and don't get too excited because his great anticipation will make him explode on himself.

rabbee: well this is all of you and your grandmother's third time

HughBe-- Very funny, Rabbee.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45012 Dec 7, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Complex, the Jewish prophets said God said. Case closed.
I didnt know you could read Hebrew.

BTW there are many hints for sentience in the bible. Or you can call them anthropomorphisms. Your interpretation. Like the rest of it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45013 Dec 7, 2012
gone again
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#45014 Dec 7, 2012
too much info about your smoking habits

:)
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45015 Dec 7, 2012
HughBe wrote:
HughBe-- In what sense do you believe it [Sentient, Intelligent, Lawmaker]?
Is the sense of the "creator" you worship, not at all.

If you mean other than that, kindly explain.
HughBe wrote:
HughBe-- Concentrate and answer my question.
I do not compare science with relgion and neither should you. I would only be encouraging your sloppy thinking.
HughBe wrote:
Former--So ANYONE you speak to in your mind exists?
HughBe--- ANYONE= any person. So YES.
So I can close my eyes, have a chat inside my head with Ben Franklin, and voila!?

He will again exist?

I can't wait to try that.

Thanks for the tip. It better work or you'll have some explaining to do.
HughBe wrote:
HughBe-- I respect the RIGHTS of others to have their own views on things.
Really? I don't hear respect when you call Frijoles and his people "slaves."

Nor when you call my rejection of Christianity a "folly."

How do you act when you are NOT showing respect for the views of others? It must get pretty ugly.
HughBe wrote:
HughBe-- Again, the folly of youth.
It is my view as is yours view to talk to god inside your head. Different strokes for different folks.
HughBe wrote:
HughBe-- If I were you I would not have confidence in my numeracy skills. I shall now repeat "Man-made ones tend to be BS." Plus I accept the account of the Jewish people. THINK before you open your mouth again.
So your logic goes kind of backwards.

You don't care about the source of your information.

You see if you like it, and if so, god made it, and if not, man made it?

So again I ask, are all things man-made useless or just his religion?

Seems arbitrary.
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- I gather than in your mind they are mutually exclusive. Correct that nonsense NOW.
Well, I think there are elements in the scripture (as in all fiction) that are true and actually happened.

So certainly there is cross-over, but by and large they are different subjects.

Do you also get confused between math and English?
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- what CS is that? Again, do you hold a view as to how man came into existence?
3rd time - no, I not.

Which part of "no" confuses you?

Nor do have a view on what color pants you are wearing. I accept not kwowing the answer.

I can live with it.
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- What a STUPID question.I don't have "blue eyes and blonde hair " so how could I believe that BS especially since I don't regard nobody as superior to me?
You accept the idea of judging people's superiority (or lack therof) by physical traits not under their control.

I wonder how far you'd go with this notion.
HughBe wrote:
Are you in love with the Nazis? what orifice did you dig it out of before you injected it into the conversation?
See above response.

You have that in common with the Nazis.
HughBe wrote:
Are you an American? Are Americans Nazis? In our lifetime hundreds of millions of whites in your country held the view that they were SUPERIOR to your blacks. Chances are YOU also felt so at some point in your life.
You feel superior to certain othere people. Those with smaller penises.

You said so.

I never felt that way or said so.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#45016 Dec 7, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--I promise you that I shall but NOT in this life. When I am reincarnated 3 times then I shall do it.
Former--I thought you didn't believe in reincarnation.
HughBe---I do believe in it and that is why I promised him that I would kiss his tush when I am reincarnated 3 times. All he needs to do is wait and don't get too excited because his great anticipation will make him explode on himself.
So you need actual proof (X3) to believe in reincarnation but you'll worship your god without a shred of evidence.

Your inconsistency is showing.
Abdalla Ovadia Cohen

Israel

#45017 Dec 7, 2012
@Frijoles
Don't get me wrong .
The jewish homeland is Israel , since 3800 years ago.
Much before Colombus took a cruise to America or much before the pagan tribes became muslim .

Israel right now is not a jewish state but a state of the jews .
In some cases the state of Israel is so anti jewish that it is hard not to see how the prophecies are coming true !
Accroding to Judaism , we (the jews) are still live in exile .

I know most of the Israeli jews are zionists but for them zionism has different definition .
To the average Israeli , zionism is more like patriotism .
I asked many people in Israel what is Zionism for them . Most of them told me things that can be described as patriotism or the love to the country.
One guy told me :"For me, Zionism is to plant trees in Israel"
another old folk said:"The zionism is liberty of the jewish people for the first time in the last 2000 years"

The israelis has different definition to zionism as I said . It is obvious when you read comments over here and see that most of them speak about the Rothchilds family and the "source of evil" .

The zionist movement with the leadership of the Rothchilds and others , just used the jewish people for their own goals and benefits .
But it is good that the jewish people returned their one and only home .
God has different plans then what they planned !
We just need to be more jews and throw away our ally countries - which are actually our biggest enemies , nothing has changed .
The people who killed the jews through all history are the same people time after time .
Where the Nazis came from ?
Where the Romans came from ?
Who killed the jews during the inquistion ?
But this time they are pretend to be in alliance with Israel .

Israel should naturally be with the arab world !
The hebrew language is similar to arabic .
The muslims believe in the same god we believe .
Israel is in the middle east and not in filthy Europe .
Some of the greatest Rabbis spoke arabic (Rambam for example).
Muslims and jews lived together in peace most of the time and christians used to fight the muslims and slaughter the jews .
I believe history ...
It's just a matter of time until we will see al europian countries and U.S against Israel .(You can see now how Obama is saying "jerusalem is not yours")

WE JUST NEED TO BE MORE JEWS AND LESS ZIONISTS .
and everything will be ok . we will have with the palestinians and europe will starve as always .

I hope you understand ...
The last jew , Abdalla=Ovadia Cohen
Abdalla Ovadia Cohen

Israel

#45018 Dec 7, 2012
And I know people are using anti zionism as a smokescreen for antisemitism .

Don't worry mate .
Soon everything will be much more clear .

All the people of the world who fought the jews are now going to have a nice payback .
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#45019 Dec 7, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hughe--I do believe in it and that is why I promised him that I would kiss his tush when I am reincarnated 3 times. All he needs to do is wait and don't get too excited because his great anticipation will make him explode on himself.
rabbee: well this is all of you and your grandmother's third time
HughBe-- Very funny, Rabbee.
rabbee: pathetic for this world maybe, but definatly not funny any more.

do you have any idea, how many other times. G-D has given this, exact same Story of Creation? some where between, three to four million times.

i lost count of the exact number, a long, long, long time ago, in the same again distant, gal-lack-see. but always in the same agan, Story of Creation.

you newbees have all been, doing this for only like 3 x 6818 years. but i have been here doing only this, for more than 20billion years.

i guess that means i have tenure, and you all don't want it. i have everlasting life, here in TheTorah and you all don't really want it. because the whole world, thinks i am mopre stupid than they are.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#45020 Dec 7, 2012
Abdalla Ovadia Cohen wrote:
@Frijoles
Don't get me wrong .
The jewish homeland is Israel , since 3800 years ago.
Much before Colombus took a cruise to America or much before the pagan tribes became muslim .
Israel right now is not a jewish state but a state of the jews .
In some cases the state of Israel is so anti jewish that it is hard not to see how the prophecies are coming true !
Accroding to Judaism , we (the jews) are still live in exile .
I know most of the Israeli jews are zionists but for them zionism has different definition .
To the average Israeli , zionism is more like patriotism .
I asked many people in Israel what is Zionism for them . Most of them told me things that can be described as patriotism or the love to the country.
One guy told me :"For me, Zionism is to plant trees in Israel"
another old folk said:"The zionism is liberty of the jewish people for the first time in the last 2000 years"
The israelis has different definition to zionism as I said . It is obvious when you read comments over here and see that most of them speak about the Rothchilds family and the "source of evil" .
The zionist movement with the leadership of the Rothchilds and others , just used the jewish people for their own goals and benefits .
But it is good that the jewish people returned their one and only home .
God has different plans then what they planned !
We just need to be more jews and throw away our ally countries - which are actually our biggest enemies , nothing has changed .
The people who killed the jews through all history are the same people time after time .
Where the Nazis came from ?
Where the Romans came from ?
Who killed the jews during the inquistion ?
But this time they are pretend to be in alliance with Israel .
Israel should naturally be with the arab world !
The hebrew language is similar to arabic .
The muslims believe in the same god we believe .
Israel is in the middle east and not in filthy Europe .
Some of the greatest Rabbis spoke arabic (Rambam for example).
Muslims and jews lived together in peace most of the time and christians used to fight the muslims and slaughter the jews .
I believe history ...
It's just a matter of time until we will see al europian countries and U.S against Israel .(You can see now how Obama is saying "jerusalem is not yours")
WE JUST NEED TO BE MORE JEWS AND LESS ZIONISTS .
and everything will be ok . we will have with the palestinians and europe will starve as always .
I hope you understand ...
The last jew , Abdalla=Ovadia Cohen
rabbee: how can any house divided, be of even one same g-d/s? i tell you now a divided house, indicates the worship of other g-d/s. diversity is a sign, of corruption. pestilence plague and famine are signs of G-D'S, anger and patience comeing to an end.

G-D does not have different laws, for jews, christians, hindus, chinese, russians, french, pagans, other muslems. traditions and rituals, do not make you true to G-D, here in ThisStory of Creation again.

cutting yourself, tatoos, mikvah submersion, animal sacrifices, do not make you true to G-D. you are all judged, by how actualy true or not true to G-D, you are in ThisStory of Creation again. while some choose to not even, get on the latter at the bottom of the pit. while some only choose, to ascend part way but not past their comfort zone.

but this is the third time, this world has been untrue to G-D, actually here in TheStory of Creatoin again. your second resurrection and third failure. and when you are resurrected, you are not allowed, to keep your corrupted memories from the last times. you start off as if anew, as if for the first time, here in TheStory of Creation.

the only reason this world, has always ever failed. is because you all mentally refused, to be here in ThisStory of Creation from HaShem G-D again. in G-D final comments, just prior to the deluvian. which is destined, now to happen again. because this whole world, helped decieve their grandmother as chaooah.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#45021 Dec 7, 2012
Abdalla Ovadia Cohen wrote:
And I know people are using anti zionism as a smokescreen for antisemitism .
Don't worry mate .
Soon everything will be much more clear .
All the people of the world who fought the jews are now going to have a nice payback .
rabbee: well i prefer, they all repent before that appointed time. i sure hope they all choose, to repent. before G-D places adam and his mate, in charge again. like G-D, i really don't like the idea, of casting pestilence, plague and famine on any peoples or even talking pharoahs also talking critters.

so i do emplore you all, to at least consider being here in TheStory of Creation again.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45022 Dec 7, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt know you could read Hebrew.
BTW there are many hints for sentience in the bible. Or you can call them anthropomorphisms. Your interpretation. Like the rest of it.
Did I say that I could read Hebrew? NO

Learn this well known fact, there is something called TRANSLATIONS.

The Complete Jewish Bible on-line is a TRANSLATION. I know that you did not know this but that is consistent with your ignorance about many things.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45023 Dec 7, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
too much info about your smoking habits
:)
As I read your post ONLY one thought keeps repeating itself, DELUSIONAL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#45024 Dec 7, 2012
Former---Is the sense of the "creator" you worship, not at all.

HughBe--Please read sloooly and try and follow and then ANSWER in an intelligent way.

HughBe---Oh, so you believe in a Sentient, Intelligent, Lawmaker etc., very good.

Former--Not in the religious sense.

HughBe-- In what sense do you believe it?

Former--So ANYONE you speak to in your mind exists?

HughBe--- ANYONE= any person. So YES.

Former--So I can close my eyes, have a chat inside my head with Ben Franklin, and voila!?
He will again exist?
I can't wait to try that.
Thanks for the tip. It better work or you'll have some explaining to do.

HughBe--- Read with care.

1. It is impossible to speak to a PERSON if there is no PERSON.
2. You are alive now. If I close my eyes etc. YOU will not know the conversation that I had in my mind BUT you still exist. So don't expect Ben F and company to respond to you. Get it?

Now, Ben F and others don't have a physical existence anymore BUT they have a SPIRITUAL existence. Get It?

HughBe-- I respect the RIGHTS of others to have their own views on things.

Former--Really? I don't hear respect when you call Frijoles and his people "slaves."

HughBe--- You don't hear many things. The Jewish people are NOT Frijoles people or that of the overlords. They are mere members of that RACE. The enslavement of the Jewish people by their overlords is a matter of FACT whether or not YOU or anyone else likes it. There is no disrespect to call it for what it is and if it is considered disrespectful by some to speak TRUTH then to HELL with them.

Former--How do you act when you are NOT showing respect for the views of others? It must get pretty ugly.

HughBe --- don't worry dear you will find out as I have no reservation in expressing my views.

HughBe-- Plus I accept the account of the Jewish people. THINK before you open your mouth again.

Former--You don't care about the source of your information.

HughBe--- Are you really casting ASPERSIONS on the Jewish people? That is certainly very good and RESPECTFUL of you.

Former--So again I ask, are all things man-made useless or just his religion?

HughBe-- A lot of religious teachings are pure BS.

HughBe--- what CS is that? Again, do you hold a view as to how man came into existence?

Former--3rd time - NO, I not.

HughBe--- STRANGE.

Former--You accept the idea of judging people's superiority (or lack therof) by physical traits not under their control.

HughBe--- Read with understanding. I shall NOW say that PHYSICAL TRAITS can make people superior over others in doing some things e.g. playing basketball.

Why are some people SMARTER than others? Is it PHYSICAL traits?

Former--You have that in common with the Nazis.

HughBe-- Your country has that in common with the Nazis where whites to a large extent and for centuries felt themselves BETTER than blacks.

Former--You feel superior to certain othere people. Those with smaller penises.

You said so.

HughBe-- Really? UNTRUE, read below.
HughBe-- It most certainly one measure of superiority. Functionality is also important. A dead stick is just that USELESS. Did the INTELLIGENCE comment miss you?

Former--Would your god agree with this?

HughBe--- God is SPIRIT. Dick size is of the flesh and so NO.

Former--The Nazis thought those with blue eyes and blonde hair were superior. Traits one has no control over. Do you also believe this?

HughBe--- What a STUPID question.I don't have "blue eyes and blonde hair " so HOW COULD I BELIEVE THAT BS especially since I don't regard nobody as superior to me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 17 min sameer 200,979
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr surfboards 7,957
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles 12 hr fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 17 hr theos 2,276
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sat free for all 5,081
Dennis W (Veeser) from Krakow Wi. Fri Mia 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sep 18 Pizza 16,000
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE