Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,541
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44961 Dec 6, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I make no claim, I have learnt a lot about Judaism on this forum. Wake-up and you too can learn.
kiss my tushie
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44962 Dec 6, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
To Hugbe with love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hzNlBaJvPzwXX
listenable
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44963 Dec 6, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Good bye
bye-Frijoles
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44964 Dec 6, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
kiss my tushie
I promise you that I shall but NOT in this life. When I am reincarnated 3 times then I shall do it.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44965 Dec 6, 2012
Dont forget to judge me on the way out
Bernie Madoff

Raleigh, NC

#44966 Dec 6, 2012
Anyone want to invest?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44967 Dec 6, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
Dont forget to judge me on the way out
This is how I judge you, SICKO.

Material, I am NOT your rabbis. You can bet your life on my words.

My words, I hardly affix icons to the posts of others and when I do it is the FUNNY icon.

Now, OF and don't confuse me with your rabbis.
Jump for Joy

Johannesburg, South Africa

#44969 Dec 6, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i do not believe, you can call jews* a race. since the multitudes that left egypt, were not all Evareem. and not only that because of the converts, since then tends to remove the racial designation. so i would not put my faith, that dna can determine who is a jew* or who isn't. and the tribe that Avraham came from, would also have simular dna structure. so that dna is not, an absolute soul determinant.
and lastly, i do not look at it, like this world does. i only go by who is true to G-D or not, here in TheStory of Creation again. so i don't care whether, you are self considered as jewish, christian, muslem, chinese, brittish, french, african, athiest, martian, or other pagan. or anyother diverse way, you have alienated yourself from G-D, here in TheSame Story again. since none of that crap, makes you true blue to G-D.
I dont give a rats butt for your big fat pink fairy in the sky called god! No religious book was ever written by a god but by men who put their idiot opinions left,right and center in all religious books!
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#44970 Dec 6, 2012
Frijoles wrote:

01. Where DID Jews come from then? India? Denial of history (even your OWN history as Muslims incorporated the bible into their holy books_ gets you nowhere.

02. Israelis are pragmatic. If the other side wasn’t inherently hostile, then there would be no need for demilitarization.

Why should Israel withdraw to the 48 lines anyhow? They weren’t the ones attacked in 48, and they weren’t the ones who lost. Get real.

03. The PA has police and the area has industry so I don’t know where you are getting your facts from.

"Pushing the Jews into sea" might be one solution..."

04. Thanks for revealing once again your cards...You do more for the cause of Zionism than any Jew could do on their own.

05. Let me ask you this: How much was Arafat worth? Where did the money come from? And how much of that money trickled down to the Palestinians?

Let me ask you this: How many Jews over the years have:
1) hijacked planes
2) strapped on suicide vests and blown themselves up in public
3) stored weapons in synagogues and dispatched bombs to other synagogues?
4) Fired missiles at their holiest city?
5) Issued death fatwas?
6)rioted over criticism of the bible?

I could go on and on....
Ans.

01. Why should I answer from where the Jews came from?

According to “My research” they came out of Palestine, killed (in hundreds of thousands) and displaced the “peaceful people” living in that land (for generations) and took their lands and possessions.

(And this research is based on Jew’s early history as recorded in the book of Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy and Joshua, Judges etc.).

And the modern day Jews did exactly that!! They swarmed from “All over the world” and killed and displaced hundreds of thousands of “peaceful people” who were living in the lands for generations and pushed them into desert.

There is exact parallel in the two stories, as if they had rehearsed it to the perfection.

02. Yes once you looted some one’s property, you “have to act” like a pragmatic. It is the “other side” who is “nor pragmatic” for asking you to return the stolen good, what a good logic!

02A. Why should Israel return to 1948 Borders? To show that they are “pragmatic”!! And to show that they “accept UNO as an arbitrators in their affairs and that 1947 plan was acceptable to them”.

And believe me, one day they would “beg” to be allowed to retain “at least 1948 borders”…. Now it seems to you like an insult, an abuse and a swear word!!

03. PA will have Police and Industry and what not… I think you should learn how to speak lies, your mistakes are very evident. You are more disillusioned that ABBAS himself!!

04. If you think I am helping Zionism, then you should be thankful at least the world should know that it is Zionism which is the root cause of the problem.

05. So you are giving me a “self check list” of finding who is threat to peace? It is comparing one local street corner toughie against a “Big Mafia Leader”!!

- A nation which launches attacks and destroys factories and industry in other countries,
- the one who “routinely issues warning” that its shall any country in the region if they try to be “too powerful”,
- whose army and police “routinely” demolish houses and townships for making “rooms” for new comers.
- Killing men, women and children and infants are whose every day activities.
- Assiasnation of leaders of enemy by open and secret are every day activities.

How it can be compared with those “poor chaps” who blow themselves up and kill only a handful, and who only fire “rudimentary” and outdated rockets into enemy territory.

They and these professional killers are no match at all.

How can we compare a street corner toughie against a Big Gang Mafia and one who has Blind Support of a Big Game Daddy!!

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#44971 Dec 6, 2012
Hugh Be wrote:
MUQ---I know NUTTY and CORRUPT men are the problem

HughBe--- Thank you MUQ for understanding the issue. Case closed.
Ans.

No Mr. Hugh Be,

Just identifying Corrupt and NUTTY is not the end of matter, it is just the beginning!!

Why are you running away from discussion?

On the other hand I see that you carry on “endless and perpetual discussions” with other people?

Why double standards, might I ask?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44972 Dec 7, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
This is how I judge you, SICKO.
Material, I am NOT your rabbis. You can bet your life on my words.
My words, I hardly affix icons to the posts of others and when I do it is the FUNNY icon.
Now, OF and don't confuse me with your rabbis.
me thinks the lady doth protest too much
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44973 Dec 7, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
No Mr. Hugh Be,
Just identifying Corrupt and NUTTY is not the end of matter, it is just the beginning!!
Why are you running away from discussion?
On the other hand I see that you carry on “endless and perpetual discussions” with other people?
Why double standards, might I ask?
You wouldnt know anything about running away from a discussion, would you?
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44974 Dec 7, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I promise you that I shall but NOT in this life. When I am reincarnated 3 times then I shall do it.
I thought you didn't believe in reincarnation.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44975 Dec 7, 2012
HughBe wrote:
HughBe---Oh, so you believe in a Sentient, Intelligent, Lawmaker etc., very good.
Not in the religious sense.
HughBe wrote:
HughBe-- Same here but I have NEVER seen atoms vibrating on their own and making anyone, a bird or anything. Have you seen such a thing?
You compare science with religion. Do you know what the scientific method is? Can religion stand up to testing?

Rememeber: "Belief WITHOUT evidence." You, not me.
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Yes. In my mind it is largely a monologue coming from me.
So anyone you speak to in your mind exists?

Interesting version of science. A very low bar.
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Keep in mind that at least the OT is common in 3 religions. I have no room for "like it better" approach. What I have an interest in is what makes sense and is TRUTHFUL.
So you do make room for other religions and other beliefs?

Do you respect the views of others?
HughBe wrote:
Former---I rejected Christianity as a young man.
HughBe--- the folly of youth
See question above.
HughBe wrote:
Former---I have no reason at this time to believe in or follow any particualer religion.
HUghBe--- You are older now and closer to the next world.
Ever heard the expression "There are no atheists in foxholes"??

Is this what you mean...."Any old port in a storm"?
HughBe wrote:
HughBe-- it is in the quality or lack therteof.Man-made ones tend to be BS.
I've asked you at least 3 times...

How do you distinguish between what it man-made and what is god made??

Has a man ever spoken any truth at all? MLK perhaps? Ghandi?
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- How do I know that men went to the moon? Tell me? I accept the record of the Jewish people.
The Jewish people told you man went to the moon?

Now you compare religion with history?
HughBe wrote:
HughBe--- Again, Do you hold a view as to how man came into existence? If yes, prove your belief
No I do not.

Unknown and likely unknowable.

I can live with that. You cannot.
HughBe wrote:
HughBe-- It most certainly one measure of superiority. Functionality is also important. A dead stick is just that USELESS. Did the INTELLIGENCE comment miss you?
Former--Would your god agree with this?
HughBe--- God is SPIRIT. Dick size is of the flesh and so NO.
The Nazis thought those with blue eyes and blonde hair were superior. Traits one has no control over. Do you also believe this?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44977 Dec 7, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. Why should I answer from where the Jews came from?
According to “My research” they came out of Palestine,
Thank you for admitting it. Jews are the original palestinians.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44978 Dec 7, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
02. Yes once you looted some one’s property, you “have to act” like a pragmatic. It is the “other side” who is “nor pragmatic” for asking you to return the stolen good, what a good logic!

02A. Why should Israel return to 1948 Borders? To show that they are “pragmatic”!! And to show that they “accept UNO as an arbitrators in their affairs and that 1947 plan was acceptable to them”.
And believe me, one day they would “beg” to be allowed to retain “at least 1948 borders”…. Now it seems to you like an insult, an abuse and a swear word!!
Deflection. the point was, that if someone is firing missiles and sending suicide bombers over to you, the rational response is to fight back.

I dont Israel begging for peace - they havent done it in the past. Time is not on the Palestinian side.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44979 Dec 7, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
03. PA will have Police and Industry and what not… I think you should learn how to speak lies, your mistakes are very evident. You are more disillusioned that ABBAS himself!!
yes, or no: Does the PA have a police force?
yes or no: Does the PA have an economy?

Here is a help:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Civi...

The Palestinian Civil Police Force (Arabic: &#1575;&#1604;&#15 88;&#1585;&#1591;& #1577; &#1575;&#1604;&#16 05;&#1583;&#1606;& #1610;&#1577; &#1575;&#1604;&#16 01;&#1604;&#1587;& #1591;&#1610;&#1606; &#1610;&#1577;&#82 06;, al-Shurtah al-Madaniyah al-Filistiniyah) is the Civil Police organization tasked with traditional law enforcement duties in the autonomous territory governed by the Palestinian National Authority. The Civil Police is a part of the Palestinian National Security Forces.

[edit] HistoryThe Civil Police was formally established with the May 1994 signing of the Gaza–Jericho Agreement, a chapter in the Oslo Accords process, under the umbrella of the General Security Service. Founded with over 10,000 officers, it was the largest substituent of the Palestinian National Security Forces.[1] The agreement called for the civil police maintaining public order from 25 stations throughout the Palestinian-administered parts of the Gaza Strip and the West Bank.[2]

----------

Israel-Palestinian high-tech initiativesSince 2010, Israeli high-tech companies have begun to employ Palestinian engineers. To date, most of them are outsourced workers, but Mellanox, a computer hardware firm, plans to hire 15-20 Palestinian engineers as regular employees.[42]

Starting in 2008, Cisco Systems began a concerted effort to jump-start the nascent Palestinian IT sector with a holistic ecosystem approach, encompassing venture capital, private equity, capacity building and direct outsourcing to Palestinian companies. The company invested $15 million toward that end and drew in other major international investors and donors, including Microsoft, HP and Google. The Palestinian IT sector has since grown from .8% of GDP in 2008 to 5% in 2010.[43]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_econ...
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44980 Dec 7, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
04. If you think I am helping Zionism, then you should be thankful at least the world should know that it is Zionism which is the root cause of the problem.
Doesnt add to the discussion

Zionism is a part of the religion, it predates the current conflict by about 3000 years. Its in the Jewish prayers which are at least that old. The notion that Zionism started in the 1880s is not accurate. Its been around a few thousand years BEFORE Mohammed.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44981 Dec 7, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
05. So you are giving me a “self check list” of finding who is threat to peace? It is comparing one local street corner toughie against a “Big Mafia Leader”!!
- A nation which launches attacks and destroys factories and industry in other countries,
- the one who “routinely issues warning” that its shall any country in the region if they try to be “too powerful”,
- whose army and police “routinely” demolish houses and townships for making “rooms” for new comers.
- Killing men, women and children and infants are whose every day activities.
- Assiasnation of leaders of enemy by open and secret are every day activities.
How it can be compared with those “poor chaps” who blow themselves up and kill only a handful, and who only fire “rudimentary” and outdated rockets into enemy territory.
They and these professional killers are no match at all.
How can we compare a street corner toughie against a Big Gang Mafia and one who has Blind Support of a Big Game Daddy!!
Your list is exagerated. For example, infants dont get killed on a "daily" basis...assination of leaders isnt just done by Israel etc etc...

The point is that you stated that Israelis were nutty and that the Palestinians were not. There is NOTHING in my original list of Palestinian nuttines that you can refute with a straight face. Nada.

So you sympathize with suicide bombers? I thought you had morals?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44982 Dec 7, 2012
HughBe wrote:
A dead stick is just that USELESS. Did the INTELLIGENCE comment miss you?
Former--Would your god agree with this?
HughBe--- God is SPIRIT. Dick size is of the flesh and so NO.
How do you know with certainty that "objects" dont have sentience?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 5 hr Misty Me 7,968
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 20 hr do it here 16,011
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 29 El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sep 28 No Time for Tea 5,084
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]