Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,025)

Showing posts 40,481 - 40,500 of65,488
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU refuse to call yourself an AMERICAN.
BTW I believe I said I was Yankee. I guess you still havent bothered to read Mark Twain. Keep showing your cultural ignorance, it is amusing.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
"Doesnt change the fact YOU" have no commitment or loyalty to America so why don't you pack your bags and GO, to your homeland?
again, sounds like I threaten you. I am wondering why.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
New information for YOU.
You can be loyal to a CONTINENT ask the Europeans..
How is that working out, by the way?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Jewish. Get used to it. You really have no choice.
You are a JEW that is ENSLAVED by your rabbis because of your FALSE religion. "Get used to it".

God liberated the Jewish people and your rabbis ENSLAVE those like you who follow their BS teachings.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
. However, the country,America, where you were born is NOT a continent.
I wasnt born in America. I was born in the United States of America.

(north) America is a continent. The US is a country. Yankee is......
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW I believe I said I was Yankee. I guess you still havent bothered to read Mark Twain. Keep showing your cultural ignorance, it is amusing.
I believe that YOU don't even understand your own words. YOU said Eric was NOT a Yankee and so that alone should tell a CRUFF like you that an AMERICAN does not = to a Yankee.

Are YOU an American?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
again, sounds like I threaten you. I am wondering why.
The threat would be to America and not ME. YOUR DISLOYALTY and lack of PATRIOTISM is a THREAT to the US homeland security.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What is America?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

I was wondering why Hughbe keeps making silly comments until I came accross this article about the Jamaican education system. Now I know why.

http://www.unicef.org/jamaica/promoting_quali...

The Jamaican education sector faces serious challenges in its efforts to provide quality learning opportunities for children up to age eighteen.

Despite high levels of enrollment in primary and secondary schools, at each of the major transition points in the education system, a substantial number of children are insufficiently prepared to access the level ahead of them.

Over 98 per cent of children 6-14 years old are enrolled in school (99.9 per cent for boys and 95.7 per cent for girls), but that rate plummets to 89 per cent among children 15-16 years old, and to 47.8 per cent among those 17-18 years old.

The percentage of children who reach grade 5 has been declining, from approximately 96.5 per cent in 1999/2000 to 87.6 per cent in 2001/2002, with retention rates higher for girls than for boys (91.4 per cent and 84.3 per cent, respectively).

----
ONLY 47.8% of the 17-18 year olds????????
pretty poor
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Psycho, did I speak about NORTH America? NO
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that YOU don't even understand your own words. YOU said Eric was NOT a Yankee and so that alone should tell a CRUFF like you that an AMERICAN does not = to a Yankee.
Are YOU an American?
I take it you still havent figured out what Yankee means. I am not suprised. You still havent figured out the ethnoreligious part of Jew either.

I am from North American. Are you from North American? Is Jesus?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that working out, by the way?
Again the topic is above your head. I am CONFIDENT that Europeans are loyal to Europe.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a JEW that is ENSLAVED by your rabbis because of your FALSE religion. "Get used to it".
God liberated the Jewish people and your rabbis ENSLAVE those like you who follow their BS teachings.
I am Jewish. Get used to it.

Krusty is as well. So I admit this is not necesarrily stacked in your favor.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
I was wondering why Hughbe keeps making silly comments until I came accross this article about the Jamaican education system. Now I know why.
http://www.unicef.org/jamaica/promoting_quali...
The Jamaican education sector faces serious challenges in its efforts to provide quality learning opportunities for children up to age eighteen.
Despite high levels of enrollment in primary and secondary schools, at each of the major transition points in the education system, a substantial number of children are insufficiently prepared to access the level ahead of them.
Over 98 per cent of children 6-14 years old are enrolled in school (99.9 per cent for boys and 95.7 per cent for girls), but that rate plummets to 89 per cent among children 15-16 years old, and to 47.8 per cent among those 17-18 years old.
The percentage of children who reach grade 5 has been declining, from approximately 96.5 per cent in 1999/2000 to 87.6 per cent in 2001/2002, with retention rates higher for girls than for boys (91.4 per cent and 84.3 per cent, respectively).
----
ONLY 47.8% of the 17-18 year olds????????
pretty poor
Very good. Resort to your nastiness. I can assure you that when I was growingup those who were regardedas as DUNCES and who migrated to America, EXCELLED academically. This is no BS.,
What

Dracut, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

So, you are American, not Jewish. Your heritage may be Jewish, but you are and American. You can always renounce your American citizenship and become a Jewish citizen.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you still havent figured out what Yankee means. I am not suprised. You still havent figured out the ethnoreligious part of Jew either.
I am from North American. Are you from North American? Is Jesus?
Frijoles--- You still havent figured out the ethnoreligious part of Jew either.

HughBe--- tell me about the RELIGION of the atheists Jews. Recall, your "ethnoreligious".

Frijoles---I am from North American

HughBe--- Even now, YOU refuse to call yourself an American. Pack your bag and LEAVE.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen well BOY, Jewish is NOT the issue. The point being made is that you are a SLAVE. YOUR masters are your rulers. You are NOT allowed to THINK. You are just a SLAVE. Get used to it, BOY.
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
So was sammy davis jr
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Again the topic is above your head. I am CONFIDENT that Europeans are loyal to Europe.
The EU is on the verge of breaking up, you moron.

Can you say the word Greece?
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles--- You still havent figured out the ethnoreligious part of Jew either.
HughBe--- tell me about the RELIGION of the atheists Jews. Recall, your "ethnoreligious".
Frijoles---I am from North American
HughBe--- Even now, YOU refuse to call yourself an American. Pack your bag and LEAVE.
Can it be that the term "American" is too broad? Can it be that patriotism attaches to the nation instead of the continent? Did Vespucci even land in what today is the U.S.?

Maybe you don't realize it, but being a professed Yankee is an extreme form of patriotism. The Yankees fought the British for independence in 1776. The Yankees fought the Confederates to save the United States in 1861.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 40,481 - 40,500 of65,488
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance