Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,159
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#44568 Dec 1, 2012
and quite frankly, i am getting tired. tired of G-D giving this story of creation, over and over with all of you showing off to each other. like you are always, never here, in TheStory of Creation.

cause you never really believed, this is what G-D is always going to give here. to you bunch of, stubborn as talking critter retards. as if you have not, pissed off TheCreator enough already.

now G-D is giving TheTorah again, with about seven billion absentees not here in IT.
Humor Me

Raleigh, NC

#44569 Dec 1, 2012
Why do Jews have big noses?
Big Nose Jew

Raleigh, NC

#44570 Dec 1, 2012
Cause the air we breathe is FREE!!!
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#44571 Dec 1, 2012
Humor Me wrote:
rabbee: my what a big, knows you have there.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44573 Dec 1, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I've been out of the loop. What's his evidence for believing this? Is it the usual "Jews control the world" schtick?
He has no evidence. Just mangled interpretations of the bible.

He has a whole forum dedicated to this:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/judaism/T...

The funny thing is that there is DNA evidence linking certain African groups with Jewish practices to the semitic genotypes.
See Lemba: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemba_people

But SamBee is not from one of those, he is just a garden variety African-American, who is Christian (Messianic), and who is on a racist crusade to attempt to pursuade the world that he is a real "Hebrew" and that us Jews are not.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44574 Dec 1, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your lies to yourself. The law dealing with CORRUPTION should, if does not already do so, deal with people like you who CORRUPT history and the lives of others.
The bible calls you a LIAR.
God calls you a LIAR.
I call you a LIAR.
Take your meds
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44576 Dec 1, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your meds
Remember to do your much needed 7 jerkoffs. Do it for 7 straight days and then report on the results.

Hopefully your pencil is not broken off during one of the sessions.

Much love,

Hugh
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44577 Dec 1, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
And please also add the Covenant was conditional, it was not one sided contract.
If one party did such and such, they would be rewarded with this and that.
But is they will fail to meet their part of the covenant, they would have to face such and such.
This makes it a very impartial and justifiable covenant. But people generally remove the conditional part from it.
It makes them free to do anything they like, but binds the other party to continue doing its past.
I hope that both of you would take this also into context and then many things would become clear to you.
Indeed, the covenant with the land has conditions and they are plainly stated.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44578 Dec 1, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you light two cigarettes and share one after "being with" your donkey?
Let me straighten your thoughts. I RIDE donkeys while you DO donkeys. Also I am NOT a smoker.

In addition, you certainly have an unnatural habit of DOING donkeys which is followed by your strange custom of giving the donkeys a smoke. Is it ganja that you smoke? is that why the donkeys yield to your perverted assault?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44579 Dec 1, 2012
Humor Me wrote:
Because they are special in much the same way that people of African descent have big dicks, they too are special.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44581 Dec 2, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when some one demands title to any land based on the covenant, we must verify did they complete their part of the covenant or not?
If they have not fulfilled their part of the covenant, what right they have to demand "Title for the land" based on the covenant?
I hope you understand the situation here. People are claiming Title for the land without fulfilling ANY of the condition of the Original Covenant.
Is their stand justified? Logically, reasonably? Legally? Morally?
The bought much of the land from the Ottomans, thats why. Then, the rest was legitimately conquored from the Jordanian government Their was never such a thing as Palestinian title.

And by the way, we all saw how much Hamas loves Jerusalem. I dont know about you, but when I love something, I dont fire rockets at it.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44582 Dec 2, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
What right do you have to live in Jamaica? What did you do with your indigenous?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44583 Dec 2, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
So, when some one demands title to any land based on the covenant, we must verify did they complete their part of the covenant or not?
If they have not fulfilled their part of the covenant, what right they have to demand "Title for the land" based on the covenant?
I hope you understand the situation here. People are claiming Title for the land without fulfilling ANY of the condition of the Original Covenant.
MUQ---So, when some one demands title to any land based on the covenant, WE must verify did they complete their part of the covenant or not?

HughBe--- WE who?

MUQ---If they have not fulfilled their part of the covenant, what right they have to demand "Title for the land" based on the covenant?

HughBe--- The covenant is between the covenant makers. It is the AGGRIEVED party to the covenant that will determine whether or not the other party has fulfilled their part of the covenant.

MUQ--I hope you understand the situation here.

HughBe--- Yes, I understand. This is it, parties who are NOT a part of the covenant want to be judge and mediators without being invited to do so.

MUQ--- People are claiming Title for the land without fulfilling ANY of the condition of the Original Covenant.

HughBe--- That is really the concern of the AGGRIEVED party to the covenant. Besides, it is somewhat impossible to fulfill the conditions of the covenant outside of the land.

MUQ---Is their stand justified? Logically, reasonably? Legally? Morally

HughBe--- These are questions that are to be addressed by the AGGRIEVED party, to the covenant.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44584 Dec 2, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What right do you have to live in Jamaica? What did you do with your indigenous?
HughBe---Indeed, the covenant with the land has conditions and they are plainly stated.

Frijoles--What right do you have to live in Jamaica? What did you do with your indigenous?

HughBe--- Do you understand the matter? Of course NOT. We are talking about covenant. I have no such covenant for Jamaica.

I am going to be kind to you and not ask you what RIGHT do you have to live in the US. Anyhow, my right comes from the fact that I am born here and as such I am a Jamaican and that title gives me the right.

As I have said, previously, I ATE the women and I shall now add that the men died out in part because they had no female to reproduce with plus you poisoned them with your pencil.

Have a blessed day.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44585 Dec 2, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me straighten your thoughts. I RIDE donkeys while you DO donkeys. Also I am NOT a smoker.
In addition, you certainly have an unnatural habit of DOING donkeys which is followed by your strange custom of giving the donkeys a smoke. Is it ganja that you smoke? is that why the donkeys yield to your perverted assault?
That's a real clown answer.

So if it walks like a clown and talks like a clown, it must be a clown.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#44587 Dec 2, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: whether G-D moves someone out, and someone else in. was not by your, decision. if they are there, you only need to inquire of G-D why they are there.

where you were, where you are, and where you are to be, is all determined by G-D. and only G-D, when or if any ongoing covenant is to be completed. or if it is, to be fulfilled.

for all fighting against G-D, is done mentally even if your fighting each other or otherwise devestated becomes a physical sign.

and talking critters, put themselves at risk in the judgement as animals. as the animal world, is an extreemly violent place. as the preying mantis, devours the centepede or vice versa.

and so control of the animal world, is done by angels and not Angels. as the same rules for animals, apply to talking critters. as the laws of G-D, only applies to human beings. and no talking critter, can be defined as man wth G-D.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44588 Dec 2, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a real clown answer.
So if it walks like a clown and talks like a clown, it must be a clown.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdukd8ovsH1...
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44589 Dec 2, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It occurred to me that....

...the fact we have a ideologically committed Christian discussing Jewish theology with an ideologically committed muslim, NEITHER who have any clue or familiarity with the subject at hand due to language, ideology, and cultural divides,...

...is a GOOD ENOUGH reason ALONE for the need for a Jewish homeland for Jews to escape this nonsense.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44590 Dec 2, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Indeed, the covenant with the land has conditions and they are plainly stated.
Frijoles--What right do you have to live in Jamaica? What did you do with your indigenous?
HughBe--- Do you understand the matter? Of course NOT. We are talking about covenant. I have no such covenant for Jamaica.
I am going to be kind to you and not ask you what RIGHT do you have to live in the US. Anyhow, my right comes from the fact that I am born here and as such I am a Jamaican and that title gives me the right.
As I have said, previously, I ATE the women and I shall now add that the men died out in part because they had no female to reproduce with plus you poisoned them with your pencil.
Have a blessed day.
Understood. You beg off the question of imperialism.

And as a result you have NO standing to opine regarding the Jewish tie to their homeland.

You need to preach what you practice.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44591 Dec 2, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
It occurred to me that....
...the fact we have a ideologically committed Christian discussing Jewish theology with an ideologically committed muslim, NEITHER who have any clue or familiarity with the subject at hand due to language, ideology, and cultural divides,...
...is a GOOD ENOUGH reason ALONE for the need for a Jewish homeland for Jews to escape this nonsense.
George Marshall advised Truman against it and there has been no peace since (or before for that matter).

Much sympathy for the Jewish people after the war; and guilt too. Rightfully so.

What do you think of Obama's previous suggestion of '67 borders of course with land swaps?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some Mexicans leaving US, planning never to return (Dec '08) 4 hr Hans Smit 15,726
Who do you support for Superintendent of Public... (Oct '10) Thu concernedconserva... 48
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 28 maranatha 246
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep '14 Shelly 12
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance