Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,988
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#44548 Nov 30, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a female?
No. But if I were, I'd be a lesbian.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44549 Nov 30, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
No. But if I were, I'd be a lesbian.
And I would be willing to supply the much needed screw to ensure that your thoughts are clear/normal.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44550 Nov 30, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a female?

Are you one who does donkeys?

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#44551 Nov 30, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
explain this passage. "the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord"
Typical xian. Quoting out of context to try to make a point.

Look at it IN context:

Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.

(Also note the correct manner in which to cite a Biblical passage, clearly stating book, chapter and verse, not just the number of the verse...)

The "new" covenant is that the laws will no longer need to be studied from a written format, for they will all be written in men's hearts, and all of the children of Isarael will "know" their God. Christianity certainly failed to bring this about...

#44552 Nov 30, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes but unfortunatly, if you remove any trace of G-D from your schools. then you are establishing, the religion of the subtle beasts of the fields. and that only those who worship false g-ds, are allowed in your pulic schools.
Bearing false witness is a sin, so stop. The entire point of keeping prayer out is so that EVERYONE can be welcome in a public school, INCLUDING those that think they have the one true path to God.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44553 Nov 30, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you one who does donkeys?
no, Frijoles. You seem like someone who does anal.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44554 Nov 30, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical xian. Quoting out of context to try to make a point.
Look at it IN context:
Jeremiah 31:31 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.
31:34 And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.
(Also note the correct manner in which to cite a Biblical passage, clearly stating book, chapter and verse, not just the number of the verse...)
The "new" covenant is that the laws will no longer need to be studied from a written format, for they will all be written in men's hearts, and all of the children of Isarael will "know" their God. Christianity certainly failed to bring this about...
Greetings Liam, my context is that the covenant was made with Israel.

Please share your context, in the given context.

Location hidden

#44555 Nov 30, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
And I would be willing to supply the much needed screw to ensure that your thoughts are clear/normal.
Put an ice pack on it. I'm flattered, but gay Jamaicans don't do it for me.

#44556 Nov 30, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings Liam, my context is that the covenant was made with Israel.
Please share your context, in the given context.
To modern eyes, saying that the covenant was made with Israel implies that the covenant was with a chunk of land. I generally use the term "children of Israel" to avoid that potential spot of confusion. As such, I would say that the covenant was made with people who claim descent from the patriarch Israel.

Now, whether or not there is any historical factuality to that claim is an entirely different matter...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44557 Nov 30, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Put an ice pack on it. I'm flattered, but gay Jamaicans don't do it for me.
HughBe---And I would be willing to supply the much needed screw to ensure that your thoughts are clear/normal.

Cunti--Put an ice pack on it. I'm flattered, but gay Jamaicans don't do it for me.

HughBe--- My dear Cunti, you should have included the start so that the wrong impression is not given in your post.

I now write from memory. I asked YOU if you were FEMALE and you replied that you were not but if you were you would be a lesbian.

I repled by saying, "I would be willing to supply the much needed screw to ensure that your thoughts are clear/normal. "

Get it, Cunti?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44558 Nov 30, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
To modern eyes, saying that the covenant was made with Israel implies that the covenant was with a chunk of land. I generally use the term "children of Israel" to avoid that potential spot of confusion. As such, I would say that the covenant was made with people who claim descent from the patriarch Israel.
Now, whether or not there is any historical factuality to that claim is an entirely different matter...
I accept the merit in your words i.e. "children of Israel". The truth is, it is more complete. I have noted the rest.

Location hidden

#44559 Nov 30, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---And I would be willing to supply the much needed screw to ensure that your thoughts are clear/normal.
Cunti--Put an ice pack on it. I'm flattered, but gay Jamaicans don't do it for me.
HughBe--- My dear Cunti, you should have included the start so that the wrong impression is not given in your post.
I now write from memory. I asked YOU if you were FEMALE and you replied that you were not but if you were you would be a lesbian.
I repled by saying, "I would be willing to supply the much needed screw to ensure that your thoughts are clear/normal. "
Get it, Cunti?
And I said put an ice pack on it. You're getting yourself all hot and bothered for nothing. Get it?
Voluntarist

United States

#44560 Nov 30, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already pointed out to you that my argument is one of fairness - equal access to all. Why do you have a problem understanding that? Do you not get that in certain towns, people that call themselves "government" will stop me from putting up my own displays?
You haven't been aggrieved until something happens, so until then there is nothing stopping you.
Voluntarist

United States

#44561 Nov 30, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Breaking the law of the entity called the state
moving on...
And what will this entity do to me?
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#44562 Nov 30, 2012
Lecture 8 practice Based on the Teachings of Prophet Mohammad

Part-53

God’s Attributes:

Gentlemen! Another reason for the misconception about the Oneness of God in ancient religions is that they have understood God’s attributes as separable. Separating His attributes from the Supreme Being, they have given them independent status and consider them different entities in their own right.

This error is particularly evident in Hinduism where every attribute of God is a presence in itself, so instead of one God they have to recognize three hundred and thirty million gods and for each god they have found a solid image that represents a particular attribute. For instance, the power of God is represented through a powerful hand. The idol symbolizing God’s power was shown to have several hands. God’s wisdom has been shown through a statue with two heads and so on.

Followers of Hinduism have formed several sects. The reason being the same old concept of giving God’s attributes separate and permanent entities and representing them through a solid form. God’s three main attributes---His power to give life, His power to sustain life and His power to take life are three separate personifications in Hinduism.“Brahma”, Vishnu” and “Shiva” are three separate beings, each one having their own followers grouped under three different sects:

the Brahmins, the worshippers of Vishnu”, and those of ”Shiva”. Another sect carved out the human sexual organs from stone and began to worship them because to them these organs manifest God’s power of creation.

Likewise, the Christian concept of Trinity represents three separate attributes of God: Life, Knowledge and Will. Life is the Father, Knowledge the holy Ghost and Will the only begotten son of God. Similar concepts are found in the ancient Roman, Greek and Egyptian ideology. But Prophet Muhammad’s Divine Message makes clear the human error which results from the self-deception of seeing one in many. It is merely man’s ignorance that he should take One God’s various attributes as separate entities and give them the status of God.

Quranic Approach:

But the holy Quran says,“Praise be to God, The Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds.““All attributes belong to Him.”“Allah is the Light of Heavens and the Earth”. His Attributes are various but the Christians of ancient Arabia, and the polytheists used the word Allah for God. The word Rahman” denotes the Grace of God, the attribute of Mercy that flows from God Most Gracious to all His creatures. The holy Quran says:

Say,“Call (Him by the name of) Allah or AL -Rahman, in whichever way you call, His are the Best Names.”(Chp.17:Vrs.110)

Again in the Quranic words:

So, it is Allah who is the Patron, and He gives life to the dead, and He is Powerful to do every thing.(Chp.42:Vrs.9)

Undoubtedly,“He is most Forgiving, Most Merciful” Yet another verse of the Divine Revelation describes Him:

(Contd.)
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#44563 Dec 1, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee---is it just possible, that you are too?
HughBe--- All things are possible but this is what I know, it is my HABIT to speak the truth. I could NEVER LIE the way he does it and with such ease.
rabbee: whether you, are telling the truth or not. is dependant on your, source of truth.

two people with, two differing diverse errant sources. with each one's, errant claim to be the truth. so of course neither are going to lie, the same way or manner as the other.

thus the difference between apparent truth, average truth, and actual truth is most obscured. as to is it really from G-D, or from some sinester beguiling diverse sources.

even every nation, teaches their childen how to lie with their such ease. even brittish liars, do not lie in the same manner as irish liars. even catholic irish and protestant irish liars, do not tell the same lies with ease.

when it is even difficult, to get the exact same, easy lie from two jews. even when they are, falsly unified as democrats. democrates get their lies from other democrates, not republican liars.

as whether you are democrat or republican, ven determines the lies you tell. even if you are conservative, liberal or moderate. so there is not consistancy, in each party. then to only compliate this with racial, or divers religious lying. when even the antiG-D religion of athiesm, is extreemly divrse.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#44564 Dec 1, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Bearing false witness is a sin, so stop. The entire point of keeping prayer out is so that EVERYONE can be welcome in a public school, INCLUDING those that think they have the one true path to God.
rabbee: excuses, excuses, excuses, and more excuses to not believe in G-D. in your bearing, of false wittness.

and is not what, the more subtle beast of the fields is up to. it is doing this, in order to sucker christians and jews, to accept the religions of the subtle beasts of the fields.

just like the last time, adam and his mate were actually here. involving the conversions of the religions of the world, to accept the religions of the enemies of G-D. that has always, resulted in the near complete, destruction of this world by deluvian. if you make all the same mistakes, your going to get the same flood.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44566 Dec 1, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept the merit in your words i.e. "children of Israel". The truth is, it is more complete. I have noted the rest.
Do you light two cigarettes and share one after "being with" your donkey?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#44567 Dec 1, 2012
none of you or your grandmother are bening realistic, here in TheStory of Creation actually thrice aaagain.

this happens every time, G-D gives this Story of Creation. where everyone only thinks, their good to be here in IT.

as usual G-D is giving, TheStory of Creation again. with all of you rather be talking critters, refusing to be here in IT.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#44568 Dec 1, 2012
and quite frankly, i am getting tired. tired of G-D giving this story of creation, over and over with all of you showing off to each other. like you are always, never here, in TheStory of Creation.

cause you never really believed, this is what G-D is always going to give here. to you bunch of, stubborn as talking critter retards. as if you have not, pissed off TheCreator enough already.

now G-D is giving TheTorah again, with about seven billion absentees not here in IT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Tue Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Dec 2 Musikologist 18
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web