Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,255
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44528 Nov 30, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
My simple friend,
Repeat after me:
Jewish PEOPLE are a collective entity (i.e. a people)
Judaism is the religion of the Jewish people
The Jewish people do not follow Christianity
There are ethnic Jews that have become Christian - Their religion (in the individual sense) is Christianity
Generally speaking, these Christians are not considered Jewish in the eyes of the Jewish people.
People are free to think of themselves as WHATEVER they want - but that doesnt mean the larger group that shares a common name will embrace them (I.E. There are those that follow a "Messianic" lifestyle and they may refer to themselves as Messianic Jews, but to Jewish people they are Messianic Christians, as well as to probably 90% of the Christian population as well (not that what the Christians call them matters from the perspective of the Jewish people).
Keep your lies to yourself. The law dealing with CORRUPTION should, if does not already do so, deal with people like you who CORRUPT history and the lives of others.

The bible calls you a LIAR.

God calls you a LIAR.

I call you a LIAR.
Eric

Batavia, IL

#44529 Nov 30, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct and I was wrong in my post. I did not mean NATIONALITY, I meant that he was from the the CONTINENT of Africa.
I meant it in the same way that a person who is born in England is a European meaning from the contitnent of Europe.
It was haste.
Now, do you think that you could be a little more civil and a little bit less condescending in your arguments.
Eric

Batavia, IL

#44530 Nov 30, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct and I was wrong in my post. I did not mean NATIONALITY, I meant that he was from the the CONTINENT of Africa.
I meant it in the same way that a person who is born in England is a European meaning from the contitnent of Europe.
It was haste.
And, that makes you an American.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44531 Nov 30, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, do you think that you could be a little more civil and a little bit less condescending in your arguments.
I think that I need to be more careful in my writings. Civility is important and should be mutual.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#44532 Nov 30, 2012
HughBe wrote:
Bye Frijoles,
in essence one cannot change their RACE and in this case JEWISH but they can change their RELIGION as is seen in the bible and today. Jews REJECTED God and did NOT follow the law BUT God called them Jews.
So get behind me EVIL, DECEIVING god-men and Frijoles.
Jews are JEWS and will always be.
rabbee: then why did not TheEevareem or multitudes, complain to G-D? we don't speak english, and can't understand what YOU are saying. and that we don't have a letter j, or w in our language. how can you expect us to understand you, if YOU only speak a futuristic language we don't know yet?

well then according o you, you also can change your race. you have the right to convert, and become jewish. just like the rest of the multitudes did, of the many nations at mt seeanee. if they can change their race to jewish, then so can all of you. or you can choose, to become a Ysraelee teeshbeet. even a teeshbeet like the One, you call elijah.

but whatsoeever you do, do not tell G-D, YOU! do not know english as well as i do. especially if you have, a speech impediment at the time. and it takes you, 41 years to realize. that G-D knew and truly spoke english, better than you ever will. but strangly, G-D did not alter any Eevreet Names. even if HE did translate a few, after HE said them in Eevreet.
Eric

Batavia, IL

#44533 Nov 30, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Civility is important and should be mutual.
I'll buy that
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44534 Nov 30, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
And, that makes you an American.
From the perspective of the Americas but not nationally.

Do the American Govt. regard me as an American? If so, why the need for a visa?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44535 Nov 30, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: then why did not TheEevareem or multitudes, complain to G-D? we don't speak english, and can't understand what YOU are saying. and that we don't have a letter j, or w in our language. how can you expect us to understand you, if YOU only speak a futuristic language we don't know yet?
well then according o you, you also can change your race. you have the right to convert, and become jewish. just like the rest of the multitudes did, of the many nations at mt seeanee. if they can change their race to jewish, then so can all of you. or you can choose, to become a Ysraelee teeshbeet. even a teeshbeet like the One, you call elijah.
but whatsoeever you do, do not tell G-D, YOU! do not know english as well as i do. especially if you have, a speech impediment at the time. and it takes you, 41 years to realize. that G-D knew and truly spoke english, better than you ever will. but strangly, G-D did not alter any Eevreet Names. even if HE did translate a few, after HE said them in Eevreet.
Rabbee--how can you expect us to understand you, if YOU only speak a futuristic language we don't know yet?

HughBe--- time travel
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#44536 Nov 30, 2012
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't deal in fiction.
Fiction is the form of any narrative or informative work that deals, in part or in whole, with information or events that are not factual, but rather, imaginary and theoretical.
rabbee: well i don't know if chaeen or able, would agree with you on that. can you imagine finding out, that your father was the most subtle beast of the fields? aka: the antichrist.

sounds to me as if star wars, stole this story from TheTorah. and changed the names and the story slightly, in order to copyright it. cause you cannot, copyright anything of G-D.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#44537 Nov 30, 2012
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do pagan holiday days
Are you a Jehovah Witness?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#44538 Nov 30, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your lies to yourself. The law dealing with CORRUPTION should, if does not already do so, deal with people like you who CORRUPT history and the lives of others.
The bible calls you a LIAR.
God calls you a LIAR.
I call you a LIAR.
rabbee: yes but what about, yourself? is it just possible, that you are too? and if so, what is the value of two fishermen, calling each other liars? when neither one is true, about the size of the biggest fish they caught.
Eric

Batavia, IL

#44539 Nov 30, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
From the perspective of the Americas but not nationally.
Do the American Govt. regard me as an American? If so, why the need for a visa?
Depends on the gist of the sentence.
Eric

Batavia, IL

#44540 Nov 30, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Jehovah Witness?
No, he's just a Messianic Christian.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#44541 Nov 30, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Rabbee--how can you expect us to understand you, if YOU only speak a futuristic language we don't know yet?
HughBe--- time travel
rabbee: well obviously even when G-D, was speaking and writting in eevreet. they appear to of had a hard time, understanding IT also. so i do not think, that is really the problem, with any one understanding my english either.

i am Also self limited, by having to write and speak 100% true to G-D. so the disadvantage, is not mine now. but is yours, like when G-D first came to tell me about the woman.

it is not that hard, to understand G-D. i think we make it harder, than it really is. as i think this is, the same case between all of you and me now. but it helps once your decide, to really want to understand. since the gogs and magogs, have indoctrinated you all againt it. you have become unwittingly prejudiced against it, without realizing this.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#44542 Nov 30, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
No, he's just a Messianic Christian.
Is this the same person that was posting as Messianic114 a while back? If so, I won't waste any more time.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44543 Nov 30, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes but what about, yourself? is it just possible, that you are too? and if so, what is the value of two fishermen, calling each other liars? when neither one is true, about the size of the biggest fish they caught.
Rabbee---is it just possible, that you are too?

HughBe--- All things are possible but this is what I know, it is my HABIT to speak the truth. I could NEVER LIE the way he does it and with such ease.
Eric

Batavia, IL

#44544 Nov 30, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this the same person that was posting as Messianic114 a while back? If so, I won't waste any more time.
No, that was Graham from Toronto.

Sambee is an African American who believes that descendants of the slave trade are the real Hebrews/Israelites/Jews of the Christian Bible. He has adopted the Christian beliefs of the slave owners of his ancestors.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44545 Nov 30, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on the gist of the sentence.
explain the gist that would qualify me to be an American and would therefore eliminate the need for a visa.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44546 Nov 30, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Jehovah Witness?
Are you a female?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#44547 Nov 30, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that was Graham from Toronto.
Sambee is an African American who believes that descendants of the slave trade are the real Hebrews/Israelites/Jews of the Christian Bible. He has adopted the Christian beliefs of the slave owners of his ancestors.
Wow. I've been out of the loop. What's his evidence for believing this? Is it the usual "Jews control the world" schtick?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Tue Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Dec 2 Musikologist 18
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:37 am PST