Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,707
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Read more
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44486 Nov 30, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, nutso. You said G-d made the covenant with the Jews. I said G-d made it with the Hebrews (Abraham was a Hebrew). You post a quote that addresses the group as Israel. Where is the quote that says G-d made the covenant with the Jews?
explain this passage. "the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44487 Nov 30, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Africa become a Nation? Was it a Nation in the time of Moses? Was there even the concept of continents during the time of Moses? Why are you trying to force modern ideals on ancient populations? If you want to say he was an Egyptian, I might go along with you as far as Nationality is concerned. But, he was never an African.
If that's so, by Nationality you are an American because you live in North America.(Jamaica is in the Greater Antilles which is part of North America.)
self-deceiver.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44488 Nov 30, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, nutso. You said G-d made the covenant with the Jews. I said G-d made it with the Hebrews (Abraham was a Hebrew). You post a quote that addresses the group as Israel. Where is the quote that says G-d made the covenant with the Jews?
Jewish PRETENDER, are YOU really saying that God did not make a covenant with Israel?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44489 Nov 30, 2012
Eric, here is help for you. Research and find out the name that was attached to the peoiple who came out of Egypt.

Do it NOW, and first.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44490 Nov 30, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Africa become a Nation? Was it a Nation in the time of Moses? Was there even the concept of continents during the time of Moses? Why are you trying to force modern ideals on ancient populations? If you want to say he was an Egyptian, I might go along with you as far as Nationality is concerned. But, he was never an African.
If that's so, by Nationality you are an American because you live in North America.(Jamaica is in the Greater Antilles which is part of North America.)
Eric---When did Africa become a Nation?

HughBe--- Are you a TOTAL ass? Africa is a CONTINENT with many LARGE countries/nations and I have told you this. Study it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44491 Nov 30, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Er--When did Africa become a Nation?

HughBe---Africa is a continent consisting of many LARGE countries. Africa is NOT a single country (taken from my earlier post)
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44492 Nov 30, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- Here is how you should phrase what you are trying to say. They are SPIRITUAL Jews but are certainly NOT PHYSICAL/ biological Jews.
You call me a liar (projection) and yet here are your own words from "22 hours" ago.

Again, what did you mean by "spiritual Jews?"

I accept your apology for calling me a liar, dickhead.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44493 Nov 30, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on these FACTS both of YOU are far closer to screwing donkeys than I am. In fact I am not even close.
This clearly implies you have thought about screwing donkeys.

You say you are not as close to doing it as some others - granted; but it is clearly in your future, one way or the other.

Should you ever decide to step up in the world and relocate to the US, may I suugest South Carolina.

We have a guy down there who was caught "doing it" with a horse - twice!

Also, you'd like the politics there. Much homophobia, bible thumping and generally backward ways.

You might actually end up being one of the brighter ones down there,
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44494 Nov 30, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
You call me a liar (projection) and yet here are your own words from "22 hours" ago.
Again, what did you mean by "spiritual Jews?"
I accept your apology for calling me a liar, dickhead.
Take your time and read slooooly and don't twist your little mind.

former res wrote: But clearly, the thought of screwing a donkey has crossed your mind.
Self-loathing gay Jamaican
or
Donkey screwer
Either moniker will work

HughBe----False words from a false mind reader.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44495 Nov 30, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
This clearly implies you have thought about screwing donkeys.
You say you are not as close to doing it as some others - granted; but it is clearly in your future, one way or the other.
Should you ever decide to step up in the world and relocate to the US, may I suugest South Carolina.
We have a guy down there who was caught "doing it" with a horse - twice!
Also, you'd like the politics there. Much homophobia, bible thumping and generally backward ways.
You might actually end up being one of the brighter ones down there,
It only implies the BS to someone without understanding.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44496 Nov 30, 2012
Huggy

We all accept your humiliating surrender.

Now skulk away to the donkey paddock and have your fun.
SamBee

Clermont, FL

#44497 Nov 30, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Africa become a Nation?
Africa is the name of the continent.There are many nations within the continent of Africa.Just as America is the name of a continent instead of Nations it has states but states were looked at as individual nations with their own laws and money.

(France,Spain,and Britain)
Eric

Lombard, IL

#44498 Nov 30, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---When did Africa become a Nation?
HughBe--- Are you a TOTAL ass? Africa is a CONTINENT with many LARGE countries/nations and I have told you this. Study it.
Then why the fu-k did you say that Moses was African by NATIONALITY? You said it; I didn't. Do you understand the issue, nutso?
Eric

Lombard, IL

#44499 Nov 30, 2012
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Africa is the name of the continent.There are many nations within the continent of Africa.Just as America is the name of a continent instead of Nations it has states but states were looked at as individual nations with their own laws and money.
(France,Spain,and Britain)
I didn't say that Moses was African by Nationality. Hugh did. Go ask him. I was being sarcastic.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44500 Nov 30, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have simplified it many many times. Your inabilty to grasp is why I shall not be pursuing it with you.
This is the point. The qustions speak to RACE. Look at each one and hopefully you will see that it is about RACE.
The Jews are a RACIAL group and currently have MANY different nationalities e.g. American, Jamaican etc. They also live in different continents e.g. Europe so you have the European Jews as opposed to the African Jews etc.
Now to my questions. They ALL deal with RACE.
What is genealogy about? Is it about religion?
Why are DNA tests being done on various persons? Is it about religion?
What do Jews mean when they speak about the patriarchs Abraham etc.?
Jews are not exclusively a single racial group. Ethiopian Jews dont look like my Grandma.

We accept converts. Even those who do not reproduce.

I think (for the HUNDRETH time) what you are referring to is RELATEDNESS. Genetics.

DNAT tests (in the context of the previous discussion here) are about determining relatedness.

When you talk about race, I envision you wearing white robes buring crosses.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44501 Nov 30, 2012
HughBe wrote:
Bye Frijoles,
in essence one cannot change their RACE and in this case JEWISH but they can change their RELIGION as is seen in the bible and today. Jews REJECTED God and did NOT follow the law BUT God called them Jews.
So get behind me EVIL, DECEIVING god-men and Frijoles.
Jews are JEWS and will always be.
You are sounding more and more like the KKK (and SamBee)everyday

I cant change my race because the concept really doesnt exist in an accurate measurable place in the first place

BTW if someone converts to Judaism, and does not reproduce, they are still a member of the Jewish people. Sorry to make your head spin.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44502 Nov 30, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
And the consequences come from whom or what?
Breaking the law of the entity called the state

moving on...
SamBee

Clermont, FL

#44505 Nov 30, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why the fu-k did you say that Moses was African by NATIONALITY? You said it; I didn't. Do you understand the issue, nutso?
He meant Moses was a dark skinned man like the Egyptians you knew that was what he implied.You stated Moses was a Canaanite that's not scriptural that would make Moses a grandson of Ham.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#44507 Nov 30, 2012
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
He meant Moses was a dark skinned man like the Egyptians you knew that was what he implied.You stated Moses was a Canaanite that's not scriptural that would make Moses a grandson of Ham.
Yea, but did you know Darth Vader was Luke's dad? That just blew my mind.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44508 Nov 30, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, but did you know Darth Vader was Luke's dad? That just blew my mind.
Who shot JR anyhow?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? Mar 27 Rosiedosie 7
News Homicide suspect Victor Cabrera has long histor... (Oct '08) Mar 24 mando 12
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Mar 20 Gary 16
Review: Salazar Auto Repair (Sep '13) Mar 10 fed up 3
News Ezekiel Lopez-Figueroa at his sentencing this m... (Dec '11) Mar 5 Carlos Slim 14
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Mar 3 Joe Balls 1,530
News Dual language immersion program offered for kin... (Jan '10) Mar 3 fed up 30
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]