Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
40,341 - 40,360 of 68,430 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I quoted your own words.
Such as when you wrote "spiritual Jew."
What did you mean when you said you had thought about donkeys?
And what did you mean by "spiritual Jew?"
Do you not stand by your own words?
You did not. You lied then and now.
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---"Thus saith the L-RD, the G-d of Israel; I made a COVENANT with your fathers in the day that I brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondmen, saying"
(Who came out of Egypt? Answer is, ISRAEL.)
Eric--I don't see the word Jew in the above
HughBe--- Tell me trickster, are you really a Jew? I am having serious doubts about that based on your seeming IGNORANCE of basic things. What do they teach you besides DECEIT?
Leave your CORRUPTED religion. I mean it, you seem to learn how to trick and to deceive more than anything else from it. There is no EMPHASIS on RIGHTEOUSNESS in you or your religion it is ALL about DECEPTION and LIES.
Again, who came out of Egypt? Israel, God's FIRSTBORN.
"I have also heard the groaning of the children of ISRAEL, whom the Egyptians keep in bondage"
"And the children of ISRAEL journeyed from Rameses to Succoth, about six hundred thousand on foot that were men, beside children. " THIS is the exodus. Have you heard about it?
Read below-- Tell me how can God talk about a NEW covenant with ISRAEL AND "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt" if there was not a COVENANT with Israel?
"the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord"
Listen, nutso. You said G-d made the covenant with the Jews. I said G-d made it with the Hebrews (Abraham was a Hebrew). You post a quote that addresses the group as Israel. Where is the quote that says G-d made the covenant with the Jews?
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---Oh, the issue is race. Then Moses was not an African, was he.
HughBe--- Yes Eric, he was an African meaning NATIONALITY. It is a new word for you so study it. Now learn the following things that are common knowledge to even the uneducated.
When did Africa become a Nation? Was it a Nation in the time of Moses? Was there even the concept of continents during the time of Moses? Why are you trying to force modern ideals on ancient populations? If you want to say he was an Egyptian, I might go along with you as far as Nationality is concerned. But, he was never an African.

If that's so, by Nationality you are an American because you live in North America.(Jamaica is in the Greater Antilles which is part of North America.)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
It's still a question of intent. Why would you question her opinion?
And, G-d gave the covenant to the Hebrews.
Eric---It's still a question of intent

HughBe--- Did this INTENT concept exist 4000 years ago? If yes support that claim.

If not explain and support when it came into use. Does the US government regard you as an American based on your INTENTIONS?

Having done that, do the following.

Prove that it was Moses' INTENTION to go to Canaan.

Explain why he did not go to Canaan before he killed the Egyptian.Was it because he was not old enough?

Given it was Moses' INTENTION to go to Canaan explain why he went to Midian after he killed the Egyptian and not to Canaan.

Help: it was because unlike Abraham and Jacob he did not know where to find Canaan. Both Abraham and Jacob knew the way from Canaan to Egypt and by extension the way back. The sons of Israel also knew that way back and forth from Egypt.

Poor Moses, the PRINCE of Egypt did not know his way to the Canaan.

You are a FRAUD.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, nutso. You said G-d made the covenant with the Jews. I said G-d made it with the Hebrews (Abraham was a Hebrew). You post a quote that addresses the group as Israel. Where is the quote that says G-d made the covenant with the Jews?
explain this passage. "the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Africa become a Nation? Was it a Nation in the time of Moses? Was there even the concept of continents during the time of Moses? Why are you trying to force modern ideals on ancient populations? If you want to say he was an Egyptian, I might go along with you as far as Nationality is concerned. But, he was never an African.
If that's so, by Nationality you are an American because you live in North America.(Jamaica is in the Greater Antilles which is part of North America.)
self-deceiver.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Jewish PRETENDER, are YOU really saying that God did not make a covenant with Israel?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Eric, here is help for you. Research and find out the name that was attached to the peoiple who came out of Egypt.

Do it NOW, and first.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---When did Africa become a Nation?

HughBe--- Are you a TOTAL ass? Africa is a CONTINENT with many LARGE countries/nations and I have told you this. Study it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Er--When did Africa become a Nation?

HughBe---Africa is a continent consisting of many LARGE countries. Africa is NOT a single country (taken from my earlier post)
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- Here is how you should phrase what you are trying to say. They are SPIRITUAL Jews but are certainly NOT PHYSICAL/ biological Jews.
You call me a liar (projection) and yet here are your own words from "22 hours" ago.

Again, what did you mean by "spiritual Jews?"

I accept your apology for calling me a liar, dickhead.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on these FACTS both of YOU are far closer to screwing donkeys than I am. In fact I am not even close.
This clearly implies you have thought about screwing donkeys.

You say you are not as close to doing it as some others - granted; but it is clearly in your future, one way or the other.

Should you ever decide to step up in the world and relocate to the US, may I suugest South Carolina.

We have a guy down there who was caught "doing it" with a horse - twice!

Also, you'd like the politics there. Much homophobia, bible thumping and generally backward ways.

You might actually end up being one of the brighter ones down there,
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
You call me a liar (projection) and yet here are your own words from "22 hours" ago.
Again, what did you mean by "spiritual Jews?"
I accept your apology for calling me a liar, dickhead.
Take your time and read slooooly and don't twist your little mind.

former res wrote: But clearly, the thought of screwing a donkey has crossed your mind.
Self-loathing gay Jamaican
or
Donkey screwer
Either moniker will work

HughBe----False words from a false mind reader.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
This clearly implies you have thought about screwing donkeys.
You say you are not as close to doing it as some others - granted; but it is clearly in your future, one way or the other.
Should you ever decide to step up in the world and relocate to the US, may I suugest South Carolina.
We have a guy down there who was caught "doing it" with a horse - twice!
Also, you'd like the politics there. Much homophobia, bible thumping and generally backward ways.
You might actually end up being one of the brighter ones down there,
It only implies the BS to someone without understanding.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Huggy

We all accept your humiliating surrender.

Now skulk away to the donkey paddock and have your fun.
SamBee

Clermont, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Africa become a Nation?
Africa is the name of the continent.There are many nations within the continent of Africa.Just as America is the name of a continent instead of Nations it has states but states were looked at as individual nations with their own laws and money.

(France,Spain,and Britain)
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---When did Africa become a Nation?
HughBe--- Are you a TOTAL ass? Africa is a CONTINENT with many LARGE countries/nations and I have told you this. Study it.
Then why the fu-k did you say that Moses was African by NATIONALITY? You said it; I didn't. Do you understand the issue, nutso?
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
Africa is the name of the continent.There are many nations within the continent of Africa.Just as America is the name of a continent instead of Nations it has states but states were looked at as individual nations with their own laws and money.
(France,Spain,and Britain)
I didn't say that Moses was African by Nationality. Hugh did. Go ask him. I was being sarcastic.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I have simplified it many many times. Your inabilty to grasp is why I shall not be pursuing it with you.
This is the point. The qustions speak to RACE. Look at each one and hopefully you will see that it is about RACE.
The Jews are a RACIAL group and currently have MANY different nationalities e.g. American, Jamaican etc. They also live in different continents e.g. Europe so you have the European Jews as opposed to the African Jews etc.
Now to my questions. They ALL deal with RACE.
What is genealogy about? Is it about religion?
Why are DNA tests being done on various persons? Is it about religion?
What do Jews mean when they speak about the patriarchs Abraham etc.?
Jews are not exclusively a single racial group. Ethiopian Jews dont look like my Grandma.

We accept converts. Even those who do not reproduce.

I think (for the HUNDRETH time) what you are referring to is RELATEDNESS. Genetics.

DNAT tests (in the context of the previous discussion here) are about determining relatedness.

When you talk about race, I envision you wearing white robes buring crosses.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

HughBe wrote:
Bye Frijoles,
in essence one cannot change their RACE and in this case JEWISH but they can change their RELIGION as is seen in the bible and today. Jews REJECTED God and did NOT follow the law BUT God called them Jews.
So get behind me EVIL, DECEIVING god-men and Frijoles.
Jews are JEWS and will always be.
You are sounding more and more like the KKK (and SamBee)everyday

I cant change my race because the concept really doesnt exist in an accurate measurable place in the first place

BTW if someone converts to Judaism, and does not reproduce, they are still a member of the Jewish people. Sorry to make your head spin.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monterey Discussions

Search the Monterey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 39 min Fly straight 200,357
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 40 min Fly right 4,893
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon snodder 2,252
Tim Grobaty: Rock acts once reigned at old Mari... (Jun '10) Jul 27 harry king 4
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 27 Twilight sun 7,848
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Jul 27 Facts facts 15,927
Monterey: Aircraft carrier USS Nimitz expected ... Jul 25 Margaret Smith 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE