Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,461
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44464 Nov 30, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
It's still a question of intent. Why would you question her opinion?
And, G-d gave the covenant to the Hebrews.
Your intent argument is BS.

Regardless of your INTENT if you were born in the US the American Govt. deems you to be an American and you are given the same rights etc as other Americans.

No court supports your BS.

Besides the issue here is RACE. When I speak about who I descended from, that is RACE. Lineage is RACE. Lineage is not about profession, sexual appetite, wealth, health, type of house that I live in, athletic abilities, RELIGION etc. it is about RACE.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44465 Nov 30, 2012
Thinking skills among other things are a bit too low here, so later.
Eric

Lombard, IL

#44466 Nov 30, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

2. "Thus saith the L-RD, the G-d of Israel; I made a COVENANT with your fathers in the day that I brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondmen, saying"
I don't see the word Jew in the above.
Eric

Lombard, IL

#44467 Nov 30, 2012
btw, nor do I see the people being referred to as Africans.
Eric

Lombard, IL

#44468 Nov 30, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your intent argument is BS.
Regardless of your INTENT if you were born in the US the American Govt. deems you to be an American and you are given the same rights etc as other Americans.
No court supports your BS.
Besides the issue here is RACE. When I speak about who I descended from, that is RACE. Lineage is RACE. Lineage is not about profession, sexual appetite, wealth, health, type of house that I live in, athletic abilities, RELIGION etc. it is about RACE.
Oh, the issue is race. Then Moses was not an African, was he.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44469 Nov 30, 2012
HughBe wrote:
Jews are JEWS and will always be.
What a lovely person you are.

When is the cross burning?
Voluntarist

United States

#44470 Nov 30, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said:
People, places and things related to gov't.
They certainly exist. Drive around Washington DC.
Any persons or things from the bible exist?
Again: What does gov't mean to you?
(You're getting a reputation for not answering repeated questions.)
Fictitious entities mean nothing to me, they aren't real.
Voluntarist

United States

#44471 Nov 30, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
When Hughbe has sex with his donkey, he might feel guilty the next morning when he does the walk of shame from the paddock back to his house, but the actual "spiritual" consequences are impossible to verify.
But if you dont pay your taxes, or forget to shovel your front sidewalk after a snow storm, or forget to return your library book, then the potential consequences are real.
And the consequences come from whom or what?
Voluntarist

United States

#44472 Nov 30, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said:
People, places and things related to gov't.
They certainly exist. Drive around Washington DC.
Any persons or things from the bible exist?
Again: What does gov't mean to you?
(You're getting a reputation for not answering repeated questions.)
You have the Bible that was allegedly written before you were born, you have people that follow it, you have images of characters from the Bible and you have places of worship.

You have a constitution that was allegedly written and agreed upon before you were born, you have followers and you have places of worship (court) and fictitious entity owned buildings.
So government and religion share the same traits, so why is one more believable than the other to you?
Voluntarist

United States

#44473 Nov 30, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw you questioning Cult of Reason over the nativity scene issue.
What was your problem with his postion?
He seemed reasonable to me.
If you want to remove Halloween, Thanksgiving or anything else, bring it up for a vote.
My point was that nothing is stopping him from creating his own scene, and he is very anti-religion , that is his drive not the individual rights issue.
Voluntarist

United States

#44474 Nov 30, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you deny invoking the US Constitution in support of your arguments in the past?
Only to show contradictions to government lovers, the constitution and laws are just the newspaper to beat the dog in the nose with.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#44475 Nov 30, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to show contradictions to government lovers, the constitution and laws are just the newspaper to beat the dog in the nose with.
No, you did not use it to just show contradictions. You used it to support your viewpoint on small government and separation of powers between Federal and State. If you NOW believe the Constitution is an invalid document, then you've single handedly invalidated all of your own previous arguments. You've had quite a busy day.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#44476 Nov 30, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
My point was that nothing is stopping him from creating his own scene, and he is very anti-religion , that is his drive not the individual rights issue.
I've already pointed out to you that my argument is one of fairness - equal access to all. Why do you have a problem understanding that? Do you not get that in certain towns, people that call themselves "government" will stop me from putting up my own displays?
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44477 Nov 30, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Fictitious entities mean nothing to me, they aren't real.
Neither is anything you're saying here.

You say absolutely nothing, over and over.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44478 Nov 30, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the Bible that was allegedly written before you were born, you have people that follow it, you have images of characters from the Bible and you have places of worship.
You have a constitution that was allegedly written and agreed upon before you were born, you have followers and you have places of worship (court) and fictitious entity owned buildings.
So government and religion share the same traits, so why is one more believable than the other to you?
You've stretched this analogy way beyond reason. It actually made no sense to begin with. But we all humored you for a time.

It's getting downright boring.

Is Thomas Jefferson really someone we choose to "believe in" or not?

Get real.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44479 Nov 30, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying he's doing the right thing for the wrong reason, correct?

As I asked you yesterday, is it ever wrong to defend the Constitution?

Please respond to the actual questions for a change.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44480 Nov 30, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see the word Jew in the above.
HughBe---"Thus saith the L-RD, the G-d of Israel; I made a COVENANT with your fathers in the day that I brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondmen, saying"

(Who came out of Egypt? Answer is, ISRAEL.)

Eric--I don't see the word Jew in the above

HughBe--- Tell me trickster, are you really a Jew? I am having serious doubts about that based on your seeming IGNORANCE of basic things. What do they teach you besides DECEIT?
Leave your CORRUPTED religion. I mean it, you seem to learn how to trick and to deceive more than anything else from it. There is no EMPHASIS on RIGHTEOUSNESS in you or your religion it is ALL about DECEPTION and LIES.

Again, who came out of Egypt? Israel, God's FIRSTBORN.

"I have also heard the groaning of the children of ISRAEL, whom the Egyptians keep in bondage"

"And the children of ISRAEL journeyed from Rameses to Succoth, about six hundred thousand on foot that were men, beside children. " THIS is the exodus. Have you heard about it?

Read below-- Tell me how can God talk about a NEW covenant with ISRAEL AND "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt" if there was not a COVENANT with Israel?

"the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44481 Nov 30, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the issue is race. Then Moses was not an African, was he.
Eric---Oh, the issue is race. Then Moses was not an African, was he.

HughBe--- Yes Eric, he was an African meaning NATIONALITY. It is a new word for you so study it. Now learn the following things that are common knowledge to even the uneducated.

Europe is a continent. Africa is a continent consisting of many LARGE countries. Africa is NOT a single country. You are too poorly educated. Check the meaning of continent.

In Europe the vast majority are RACIALLY whites.

In Europe you also have blacks who are Europeans.

In Europe you have Jews who are Europeans and Indians etc.

Let me explain something about the US to YOU. The majority of Americians are RACIALLY caucasians but you have other races e.g. blacks, Indians etc. You did not know this?

In Jamaica we have MANY different RACES but ALL are Jamaicans.

In The CONTINENT of Africa you have different races, whites, blacks, Jews etc.

Finally, you are too ignorant, deceptive and talk too much BS.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44482 Nov 30, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
I quoted your own words.
Such as when you wrote "spiritual Jew."
What did you mean when you said you had thought about donkeys?
And what did you mean by "spiritual Jew?"
Do you not stand by your own words?
You did not. You lied then and now.
Eric

Lombard, IL

#44483 Nov 30, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---"Thus saith the L-RD, the G-d of Israel; I made a COVENANT with your fathers in the day that I brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondmen, saying"
(Who came out of Egypt? Answer is, ISRAEL.)
Eric--I don't see the word Jew in the above
HughBe--- Tell me trickster, are you really a Jew? I am having serious doubts about that based on your seeming IGNORANCE of basic things. What do they teach you besides DECEIT?
Leave your CORRUPTED religion. I mean it, you seem to learn how to trick and to deceive more than anything else from it. There is no EMPHASIS on RIGHTEOUSNESS in you or your religion it is ALL about DECEPTION and LIES.
Again, who came out of Egypt? Israel, God's FIRSTBORN.
"I have also heard the groaning of the children of ISRAEL, whom the Egyptians keep in bondage"
"And the children of ISRAEL journeyed from Rameses to Succoth, about six hundred thousand on foot that were men, beside children. " THIS is the exodus. Have you heard about it?
Read below-- Tell me how can God talk about a NEW covenant with ISRAEL AND "Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt" if there was not a COVENANT with Israel?
"the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord"
Listen, nutso. You said G-d made the covenant with the Jews. I said G-d made it with the Hebrews (Abraham was a Hebrew). You post a quote that addresses the group as Israel. Where is the quote that says G-d made the covenant with the Jews?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 8 hr RiccardoFire 16,008
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 13 hr El SupremoS 201,038
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sun No Time for Tea 5,084
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sep 27 Bucketeers 7,965
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Sep 21 theos 2,275

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]