Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
40,021 - 40,040 of 68,991 Comments Last updated 54 min ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44038 Nov 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I find that ignoring makes me the sharpest.
Indeed, as you have done now.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44039 Nov 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
Speaking of ignoring, it seemed to work in case of a certain fellow who although not native-American, was definitely Indian.
Are you not his papa? Why are you saying that about your own son?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44042 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you not his papa? Why are you saying that about your own son?
I wish the best for him. Which hopefully involves as much cyber distance as possible. Though I do have a chem question if he ever returns.
Eric

Lombard, IL

#44044 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I try my very best to do so. I would have thought that you would have appreciated my raising the bar so that more critical thinking could take place.
We didn't expect different. You are quick to criticize other cultures and nations, but you resist discussing your own.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#44045 Nov 27, 2012
Drake Baby Formula wrote:
Stop driving and reading news paper at same time. You already have zero motor skills or comprehension of moving vehicles. Dont make it even easier for you to crash.
rabbee: sorry but i, don't get the news paper. so must be a habit of your's, you are accusing me of. and i, am not accident-prone
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44046 Nov 27, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
We didn't expect different. You are quick to criticize other cultures and nations, but you resist discussing your own.
Eric--We didn't expect different. You are quick to criticize other cultures and nations, but you resist discussing your own

HughBe-- Incorrect. There is no crticism involved. As usual you speak things that you do not know and let us say you have missed the mark in ALL that you have said. You are forgiven. Now read the history below and do so sloooly.

HughBe---In America you have the majority/whites who are of European ancestry.Now are they Europeans or Americans?

Frijoles ---Fine - I will let you ignore what is conventionally accepted as the meaning of the label native-American. We will now call them the more objectively anthropological term of "indigenous" tribalfolk of Jamaica.
Now what happened to them?

HughBe---I ATE all the women and the male population eventually died out.(Eric, I have captialize ATE for your understanding)

Frijoles---Doing your part to elevate the conversation I see.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44047 Nov 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish the best for him. Which hopefully involves as much cyber distance as possible. Though I do have a chem question if he ever returns.
Do you know that I am not convinced about your "cyber distance" comment.
Eric

Lombard, IL

#44048 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric--We didn't expect different. You are quick to criticize other cultures and nations, but you resist discussing your own
HughBe-- Incorrect. There is no crticism involved. As usual you speak things that you do not know and let us say you have missed the mark in ALL that you have said. You are forgiven. Now read the history below and do so sloooly.
HughBe---In America you have the majority/whites who are of European ancestry.Now are they Europeans or Americans?
Frijoles ---Fine - I will let you ignore what is conventionally accepted as the meaning of the label native-American. We will now call them the more objectively anthropological term of "indigenous" tribalfolk of Jamaica.
Now what happened to them?
HughBe---I ATE all the women and the male population eventually died out.(Eric, I have captialize ATE for your understanding)
Frijoles---Doing your part to elevate the conversation I see.
Let's be honest, genocide.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#44049 Nov 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
http://mediadecoder.blogs.nyti mes.com/2012/11/26/guest-on-fo x-news-to-discuss-benghazi-att ack-is-given-a-quick-exit/?smi d=tw-mediadecodernyt&seid= auto
Thomas E. Ricks, the veteran defense reporter and author, said he expected his Monday morning appearance on Fox News to last about three minutes. It ended, in fact, after 90 seconds his last sentence was a description of the network as a wing of the Republican Party.
After the interview, a Fox News staffer told Mr. Ricks that he had been rude....
That was kind of funny.

The host handled it pretty well.

Thanked the guy and ended the interview very smoothly.

Hope your turkey was good.

We had a minor health scare but all better now.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44050 Nov 27, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's be honest, genocide.
ok accepted and to complete your thoughts it was genocide carried out by the Spaniards, the homeland of your ancestors. Fell better?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44051 Nov 27, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
That was kind of funny.
The host handled it pretty well.
Thanked the guy and ended the interview very smoothly.
Hope your turkey was good.
We had a minor health scare but all better now.
why do you call him THAT? If am wrong in my understanding please feel free to correct me as I took your 'That, was kind of funny' to mean Frijoles, was kind of funny.

Note the insert of the comma which is in keeping with my understanding.
Eric

Lombard, IL

#44052 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
ok accepted and to complete your thoughts it was genocide carried out by the Spaniards, the homeland of your ancestors. Fell better?
And your predecessors in title. And, your fellow Christians who did with the indigenous tribes what they did with my ancestors.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44053 Nov 27, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
That was kind of funny.
The host handled it pretty well.
Thanked the guy and ended the interview very smoothly.
Hope your turkey was good.
We had a minor health scare but all better now.
I figured that would draw you back. Wish Seaside was around.

Sloppy vetting. He had said the same to CNN a day before.

One thing I will grant to FOX. Their coverage of the Israel/Gaza was COMPARATIVELY better than some of the other networks (I was traveling and saw it in a hotel room). Compared to the other netwrorks, they seemed more comfortable reporting from the region, like they knew their way around, and as a result they were asking deeper questions in their stories. A positive side effect of a network run by rabid evangelicists, I suppose.

Turkey good. Pumpkin pie, better!!
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44054 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
ok accepted and to complete your thoughts it was genocide carried out by the Spaniards, the homeland of your ancestors. Fell better?
You think it ended with the physical genocide? The cultural genocide endures everytime you choose to go to church instead of a drumming circle.
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44055 Nov 27, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>And your predecessors in title. And, your fellow Christians who did with the indigenous tribes what they did with my ancestors.
LOL - I just said the same thing.(But then again- that was my initial point so we shouldnt be suprised)
Eric

Lombard, IL

#44056 Nov 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - I just said the same thing.(But then again- that was my initial point so we shouldnt be suprised)
Two great minds thinking alike.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44057 Nov 27, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You think it ended with the physical genocide? The cultural genocide endures everytime you choose to go to church instead of a drumming circle.
Tell me Einstein, why would I be "drumming circle"?

Would I be alive without my mother?

Would my mother be alive and be the same person without her Jewish father?

Sit down and THINK, for a change.

In essence your discharge is an indication that your brain needs help.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44058 Nov 27, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Two great minds thinking alike.
FOOLS seldom differ and the truth is both of you almost NEVER if ever differ. Think about that.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#44059 Nov 27, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>And your predecessors in title. And, your fellow Christians who did with the indigenous tribes what they did with my ancestors.
Are you saying that it is ONLY Christians meaning Jewish Christians and non-Jewish Christians who were involved in the genocide?
Frijoles

Madison, CT

#44060 Nov 27, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me Einstein, why would I be "drumming circle"?
.
As a Jamaican, its part of your cultural heritage.

Whats the matter, are you afraid you ain't got no rhythm?

Dont shoot the messenger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 9 hr RiccardoFire 200,586
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 19 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Thu JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Thu Money 1
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Thu marti eton square 4
clint Aug 27 ubietron 1
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••