Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72043 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#43767 Nov 19, 2012
Good morning judging stalker!!!!

Did you say your morning prayers first?

Would you be intererested in joining my fan club? For a nominal fee I can send you a Tshirt and a button.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#43769 Nov 19, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now it has gone upto TWO!!
keep on posting and counter will keep on ticking!!
Not really. I blow off you big posts . But I will read the 2 line exchanges.

Thank you for the judgements, by the way. All advertising is good advertising.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#43770 Nov 19, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
JUDAISM = SATANISM:
" Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer - so I wasn't lying - and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."
Harold Rosenthal
I thought that you were being absurd with the quote but based on my ckeck you are correct.

One correction to the quote, it should be JUDAITES or members of JUDAISM and not Jews. I hardly believe that secular Jews are into worship of any god. Here I am thinking about agnostics and atheists etc.
Eric

Sugar Grove, IL

#43776 Nov 19, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that you were being absurd with the quote but based on my ckeck you are correct.
One correction to the quote, it should be JUDAITES or members of JUDAISM and not Jews. I hardly believe that secular Jews are into worship of any god. Here I am thinking about agnostics and atheists etc.
No wonder your relatives disowned you.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#43784 Nov 19, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Give me an example of your last conversation with your doctor about nutrition.
I'll do you one better.

Attached link shows a graphic of various natural remedies or supplements to treat various medical conditions. The upper part of the page shows those with significant studies that corroborate their claims. The further down the page you go, the less evidence there is for their effectiveness.

http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/play/sn...
Voluntarist

United States

#43785 Nov 19, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
and not only does the links say nothing about "city control" but your post demonstrates you have completely MISSED the point of the previous post of mine about what they mean by control.
Lets try again.
Control is not political control. You are substituting the notion of local centralized control for far away centralized control. Thats not what they mean by control.
What they mean is that by ridding themselves of a centralized far away control (dependence on industrialized agriculture), they now have the ABILITY to select from a larger pallette of opportunities. Its freedom.
I.E. Local producers are no longer beholden to the chemical pesticide industry to tell them what to plant.
Think of this with a metaphor from another industry - the energy industry. Does energy independence bring you MORE freedom or LESS freedom to make choices regarding what types of energry production you want?
A) The UN is a corrupt organization
B) Any of those words can be changed at any time and interpreted away just like the gun grabbers try to mutilate the 2nd Amendment.
Voluntarist

United States

#43786 Nov 19, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
and not only does the links say nothing about "city control" but your post demonstrates you have completely MISSED the point of the previous post of mine about what they mean by control.
Lets try again.
Control is not political control. You are substituting the notion of local centralized control for far away centralized control. Thats not what they mean by control.
What they mean is that by ridding themselves of a centralized far away control (dependence on industrialized agriculture), they now have the ABILITY to select from a larger pallette of opportunities. Its freedom.
I.E. Local producers are no longer beholden to the chemical pesticide industry to tell them what to plant.
Think of this with a metaphor from another industry - the energy industry. Does energy independence bring you MORE freedom or LESS freedom to make choices regarding what types of energry production you want?
Communitarianism
Voluntarist

United States

#43787 Nov 19, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll do you one better.
Attached link shows a graphic of various natural remedies or supplements to treat various medical conditions. The upper part of the page shows those with significant studies that corroborate their claims. The further down the page you go, the less evidence there is for their effectiveness.
http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/play/sn...
Does this same doctor urge you to get a flu shot?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#43788 Nov 19, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this same doctor urge you to get a flu shot?
Changing the topic again, I see.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#43789 Nov 19, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this same doctor urge you to get a flu shot?
classic

change the conversation
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#43790 Nov 19, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
A) The UN is a corrupt organization
B) Any of those words can be changed at any time and interpreted away just like the gun grabbers try to mutilate the 2nd Amendment.
Could care less

I only care that the subsection I linked to promotes organix food and deindustrialized agriculture, and that you promote the same, and that you REFUSE to even acknowledge that.

Thats your prerogative.

And is awfully pathetic. But then again, how else could you live in your head?
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#43791 Nov 19, 2012
Since you refuse to concede I will just declare victory and move on

Fijoles 1 ATF 0 on that issue

Moving on......

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#43792 Nov 19, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
Since you refuse to concede I will just declare victory and move on
Fijoles 1 ATF 0 on that issue
Moving on......
Add a point for me as well. Changing the topic counts as a default against ATF.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#43793 Nov 19, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Add a point for me as well. Changing the topic counts as a default against ATF.
I would have to agree with that.

Not to belabor my victory, but I wasnt even trying to one-up him.

More like I was curious if he ever bothered to actually read the Agenda21 doc he is always so adamantly against.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#43794 Nov 19, 2012
Geez, my judging fan is hot on my tail.

I might even have to buy him a virtual lunch in a while out of appreciation for keeping me company and for recognition of his dillgence.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#43795 Nov 19, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to agree with that.
Not to belabor my victory, but I wasnt even trying to one-up him.
More like I was curious if he ever bothered to actually read the Agenda21 doc he is always so adamantly against.
Looking at the source and critically analyzing it is above his pay grade. That's what the conspiracy sites are there for.

And if contradictions arise....change the topic.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#43796 Nov 19, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldnt get past the part where you are supposed to drink vinegar.
rabbee: why waist good wine, drink the wine. and let your system, turn it into vinegar.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#43797 Nov 19, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: why waist good wine, drink the wine. and let your system, turn it into vinegar.
Better than some of the alternatives. Like eating pickles.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#43798 Nov 19, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than some of the alternatives. Like eating pickles.
rabbee: well i have been, in a pickle enough times. to know how, the pickles feel. even if some pickles, are my bread n butter.

and despite how, the muslems rate you. i think you have a better head, on your shoulders than they. although franly there are times, you really worry me.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#43799 Nov 19, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder your relatives disowned you.
nice one, Eric.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Fri Shante 87
News Study: Illegal immigrants having more kids in US (Apr '09) Fri Juan Illota 5,751
Where can I find legit black in Salinas asap!? Nov 27 Cjay22 8
News A cold case revisited: The night Dolly Evans di... Nov 21 HD vacaville 2
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Nov 16 Helen Banks Curry 1,549
News Marina mayora s race: Incumbent Bruce Delgado v... Nov '16 Seattle Doug 1
News Editorial: Yes on Measure E Oct '16 Kelly Sorenson 1

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages