Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72043 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#43627 Nov 16, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
great idea, we have both the rum and the sand.
And no lack of fungi in your country to boot!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#43628 Nov 16, 2012
JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
QUOTE OF THE DAY FOLLOWED BY A WARNING:
“Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful,
so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive,
that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.”
Woodrow Wilson (1856-1924)
28th President of the United States of America
COMMENTS:
The reference above is obviously to the sinister globalists (Illuminati) who subtly run the world through their many fronts. They create the proponents and the opponents in any event and control both sides who're made to follow a pre-planned script prepared by the overlords of the global cabal. The globalists are in direct communication with malevolent extra-terrestrial beings from other planets and solar systems who have established secret underground bases in many parts of the world where the most unspeakable horrors are enacted/engineered with active "above top secret" government co-operation. Controlling both of these groups of satanists - the globalists and the aliens -(both of whom are actively into human sacrifices) are the presiding adverse powers of the vital plane of cosmic consciousness. From end 2012/2013 their power will become fully manifest as they attempt to seize overt control of the world through elimination of most of the world's population, while during the said period of destruction via world war 3 the global elite will retreat to their subterranean bases - DUMBS (Deep Underground Military Bases) and will surface only in late 2014/early 2015 when a another major event will occur....
Let us wait and watch to see how events shape up...
WARNING:
Many posters on the Who Is Allah and Messianic threads are disinformation agents of the globalists who are posing as "rationalists", "preachers", "scientists", "atheists" and the like. If you are alert you can spot their common brainwashing and debating techniques that they persistently use against any poster who alludes to the dangers facing the world (on account of the perverse globalists) and to the past disasters engineered by their paymasters.
good post
Voluntarist

United States

#43629 Nov 16, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
http://heartburn.about.com/od/medsotchomereme...
Question: Can Apple Cider Vinegar Relieve Heartburn?
Answer: Some people have reported that natural apple cider vinegar works for them, and helps relieve heartburn. They theorize that heartburn occurs because there isn't enough stomach acid, and taking apple cider vinegar brings the stomach acid level up, allowing the stomach to digest food properly and causing heartburn to subside.
However, other people state that lower stomach acid is not the cause of heartburn.
Apple cider vinegar is very acidic and may irritate or damage the lining of the digestive tract. Instead of relieving heartburn, it may actually make it worse. If you are considering using apple cider vinegar as a treatment for heartburn, it is important that you talk to your doctor first.
While some people have used apple cider vinegar to treat their heartburn, it's important to note that there haven't been any clinical trials to support apple cider vinegar's effect on heartburn.
You can also alleviate heartburn by making wise choices in the foods you eat. One of the leading triggers of heartburn is the food we eat. Since we all have to eat, we need ways to prevent food from causing heartburn. The following tips can help you.
Yes its important to ask your doctor who knows nothing about acv so he can stead you to some harmful drugs.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#43630 Nov 16, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
And no lack of fungi in your country to boot!
I'm sure that it comes and go.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#43631 Nov 16, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Has to be placebo effect, because the basic science does not compute.
Acidity is acidity.
But his brother's, neighbor's, sister's husband said it worked for him, so it MUST be true.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#43632 Nov 16, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well this is your third time, for your not being here. so your, not coming your going. i know your not here in TheTorah G-D is thrice again giving, cause you say so.
your another one of those, not here in TheTorah critters again folloing the subtle beast. and you are not keeping up, with this story G-D is giving all over again. to all of you, and yo mama.
and none of you, were expecting G-D to keep HIS Promise. to return me and, this world's grandmother. which is proof enough, that you don't believe in TheG-D. because your all following the beasts of fantacy not here in TheTorah stories.
Seriously, is there a man on earth that is worthy enough or good enough that I should follow?

Answer--ABSOLUTELY NOT.
Frijoles

Litchfield, CT

#43633 Nov 16, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes its important to ask your doctor who knows nothing about acv so he can stead you to some harmful drugs.
Straw argument.

I never raised that possibility.

relax. Drink some vinegar.

:)

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#43634 Nov 16, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
For full nail bed penetration, just use a stronger acid. Either boil down the apple cider, or go straight for the sulfuric acid!
:)
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You first!
Ah, but I do not have a problem with nail fungus....
Voluntarist

United States

#43635 Nov 16, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
But his brother's, neighbor's, sister's husband said it worked for him, so it MUST be true.
Very close to the person it worked for in fact I am friends with a minister that works at a spiritual /natural healing clinic in Nebraska.
They get people whom the doctor gives 3 months to live, alive today thanks to the clinic.

I have a client who had breast cancer, she didn't bother with radiation instead she went on a macrobiotic diet, cancer free for 10 years I believe they consider that cured.

That same minister I know beat diabetes and an enlarged prostate.
I am friends euthanasia attorney that went to see a herbalist for low blood pressure, over 5 years no problems now, no drugs.

Open your eyes.
Voluntarist

United States

#43636 Nov 16, 2012
* that is "I am friends with an attorney "
smart phones or is the man messing with me?

“only High IQs need apply”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#43637 Nov 16, 2012
frogmann wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=6-t4wtt72A Q&feature=plcp ……
ranting bozozs
Wth?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#43638 Nov 16, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Very close to the person it worked for in fact I am friends with a minister that works at a spiritual /natural healing clinic in Nebraska.
They get people whom the doctor gives 3 months to live, alive today thanks to the clinic.
I have a client who had breast cancer, she didn't bother with radiation instead she went on a macrobiotic diet, cancer free for 10 years I believe they consider that cured.
That same minister I know beat diabetes and an enlarged prostate.
I am friends euthanasia attorney that went to see a herbalist for low blood pressure, over 5 years no problems now, no drugs.
Open your eyes.
I'm open to any possibility, as long as it can be proven with proper, objective studies. Anecdotal tales such as what you're giving me now don't count. Point me to the objective studies and we'll talk.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#43639 Nov 16, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Very close to the person it worked for in fact I am friends with a minister that works at a spiritual /natural healing clinic in Nebraska.
They get people whom the doctor gives 3 months to live, alive today thanks to the clinic.
I have a client who had breast cancer, she didn't bother with radiation instead she went on a macrobiotic diet, cancer free for 10 years I believe they consider that cured.
That same minister I know beat diabetes and an enlarged prostate.
I am friends euthanasia attorney that went to see a herbalist for low blood pressure, over 5 years no problems now, no drugs.
Open your eyes.
BTW - Saw Palmeto is good for enlarged prostates and there are herbs and other nutritional items that are somewhat effective for both high and low blood pressure. How do I know this? Objective scientific studies have proven their limited effectiveness.

Your problem is that you are against ANY establishment so you approach all issues with a contrarian perspective, thus completely biasing your opinions. Open YOUR mind to the possibility that the establishment is more knowledgable than you are willing to give them credit for.
Voluntarist

United States

#43640 Nov 16, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW - Saw Palmeto is good for enlarged prostates and there are herbs and other nutritional items that are somewhat effective for both high and low blood pressure. How do I know this? Objective scientific studies have proven their limited effectiveness.
Your problem is that you are against ANY establishment so you approach all issues with a contrarian perspective, thus completely biasing your opinions. Open YOUR mind to the possibility that the establishment is more knowledgable than you are willing to give them credit for.
Doctors have failed in curing anything, diabetes, cancer, high blood pressure, all they concern themselves with is treatment by pharmaceutical drugs hmmm- I wonder why.

Year of Med school, student loans excessive malpractice insurance.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#43641 Nov 16, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
great idea, we have both the rum and the sand.
rabbee: yes i know, and your cats are sandy-claws too.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#43642 Nov 16, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
http://heartburn.about.com/od/medsotchomereme...
Question: Can Apple Cider Vinegar Relieve Heartburn?
Answer: Some people have reported that natural apple cider vinegar works for them, and helps relieve heartburn. They theorize that heartburn occurs because there isn't enough stomach acid, and taking apple cider vinegar brings the stomach acid level up, allowing the stomach to digest food properly and causing heartburn to subside.
However, other people state that lower stomach acid is not the cause of heartburn.
Apple cider vinegar is very acidic and may irritate or damage the lining of the digestive tract. Instead of relieving heartburn, it may actually make it worse. If you are considering using apple cider vinegar as a treatment for heartburn, it is important that you talk to your doctor first.
While some people have used apple cider vinegar to treat their heartburn, it's important to note that there haven't been any clinical trials to support apple cider vinegar's effect on heartburn.
You can also alleviate heartburn by making wise choices in the foods you eat. One of the leading triggers of heartburn is the food we eat. Since we all have to eat, we need ways to prevent food from causing heartburn. The following tips can help you.
rabbee: well people who have, a poor mucus lining in their digestive tract. should never take acids, without professional advice. those with an unhealthy, mucus lining get ulcers.

i seriously doubt that 3 or 5% acetic acid. is going to harm any person, with a healthy digestive tract. acetic acid, is not a very strong acid. and does not even compare, to the 5 to 7% hydrocloric acid in the stomach.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#43643 Nov 16, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
And no lack of fungi in your country to boot!
rabbee: well we, toed you so.

but i hear that copper sulphate, is a real kung fungi killer. in fact any copper compound, is a strong fungicide and germicide. and if you drink it, it is suicide. and to have anyone else, drink it it is homicide. it is for, external use only.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#43644 Nov 16, 2012
Lecture 6 The Practical Aspects of His Life and its Practicality Part-42

Difference between Islam and other religions:

That is the basic point that distinguishes Islam from all other religions. The followers of all other religions call to the virtuous and sweet words of their Prophets or their leaders. They have nothing to offer except those sayings which they keep repeating.

On the other hand, Islam calls people to the worship of one God not by mere words of its Prophet, but calls to follow his example. When Prophet Muhammad was leaving this world, he had said,“I am leaving behind (for your guidance) two essentially good things; the Word of God and my personal practice.” These two guide lines have remained intact upto our time and will remain unchanged till the Day of Judgment.

Therefore, Islam’s call has always been to follow the Book of Allah as practised by His holy Prophet (Peace be upon him). The holy Book states:“Verily in the Messenger of Allah ye have a good example.”

Islam proudly presents its Prophet (Peace be upon him) as a living example of its Book. It is the only religion in the world whose Prophet presents his own practice and his own example along with his principles and his teachings. For those who want to learn how to pray, he has his words and his method. He says,“Perform your prayers the way you see me praying.”

When he teaches to be good and kind to wives and children, he says,‘The best amongst you is the one who is good to his family and l am the best of all in being good to my family.” Look at the way he teaches the Divine Message to the people on the occasion of his last Hajj.

Over a hundred thousand devotees are gathered around him. People are being preached the final message of Allah. All the false and cruel man-made traditions are being condemned and the unending habit of bloodshed is being eliminated.

Look how with every instruction the first example to apply the laws of Allah is his own example. He says,“Today the ancient Arab tradition of vendetta is abolished. All murders committed before Islam are not to be avenged. They are all to be forgiven. First of all, I forgive the murderer of my nephew Rabeeah bin Harith.”

He declares,‘All the pre-Islamic deals based on usury are nullified today. First of all, I cancel all such transactions of my uncle Abbas bin Abdul Muttalib.”

After the sanctity of human life and property, the most important thing is human dignity and honour. The most difficult thing is to eliminate those social conventions that are related to human honour but are actually harmful to society.

It is extremely difficult to reform or root out such social traditions. It demands a lot of moral courage to challenge the time-honoured conventional practices, especially when the reformer’s own honour is at risk. Therefore, there are very few reformers in human history who dare to change the habits of a people. Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) taught people that all human beings have equal rights.

O Allah! Send Your special Blessings and Peace on him and on all the Prophets and Messengers.

(Contd.)
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#43645 Nov 16, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, is there a man on earth that is worthy enough or good enough that I should follow?
Answer--ABSOLUTELY NOT.
rabbee: well for the last day, according to scripture. there is TheOne, you can follow. just like the multitudes, that did not really want to follow Moshe.

but in the meantime, G-D still determines my paycheck. so untill then, we'll just have to wait and see. if G-D puts the same two in charge, as all the other times according to scripture here in IT.

so you might want to keep, a closer eye on G-D. and a close eye on me, here again in TheStory of Creation. and verify even closer what i say, according to scripture.

and just realize in the meantime, that some pervert/s. is going to act like they are keeping you safe, from all the other perverts.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#43646 Nov 16, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, is there a man on earth that is worthy enough or good enough that I should follow?
Answer--ABSOLUTELY NOT.
rabbee: any person who, follows themselves not true to G-D. has a lousy, leader and followers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Dec 2 FordEracing123 85
Where can I find legit black in Salinas asap!? Nov 27 Cjay22 8
News A cold case revisited: The night Dolly Evans di... Nov 21 HD vacaville 2
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Nov 16 Helen Banks Curry 1,549
News Marina mayora s race: Incumbent Bruce Delgado v... Nov '16 Seattle Doug 1
News Editorial: Yes on Measure E Oct '16 Kelly Sorenson 1
News Dual language immersion program offered for kin... (Jan '10) Sep '16 Leong 31

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages