Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,378
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#43412 Nov 13, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a hike....You post too much. You are mental or insane. Suck hard ones and get real....then maybe.......maybe, come back you dumb TOOL. You are the most stupid person in this forum. Grab your dink and realize that there is a world out there.
You and him appear to be beshert.
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#43413 Nov 13, 2012
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like discrimination that Hugh swears does not exist in Jamaica. Kind of like using the "N" word in the US.
reminds me of what poor whites used to do down south. Call others nasty names as a desperate way to attempt to elevate themselves. Hughbe does the same thing everytime he calls us a cruff.
Voluntarist

United States

#43415 Nov 13, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who cant even give us one example of where ideas are implemented. Therefore my conclusion is that you must live in your delusions.
When you can give examples, we can call them facts.
What an incredible boring life you must have, you don't believe in innovation.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#43419 Nov 13, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
What is particularly insane about that comments?
Whenever you are faced with facts you start the ad hom attacks.
Are you talking to me? You simpelton HOa
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#43421 Nov 14, 2012
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
What an incredible boring life you must have, you don't believe in innovation.
Oh, I believe in innovation. But I dont believe in regressivism.

There is nothing wrong with you being a dreamer, per se. You just gotta realize that most of your ideas are illogical and/or do not work. I.E. be aware of your limitations.

And you also have to be aware that you are pushing ideals and opinions, and not fact. I can live with that. Can you?
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#43422 Nov 14, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking to me? You simpelton HOa
actually, he was talking to me.

What part of reading do you have trouble with?
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#43424 Nov 14, 2012
ATF

Would you be willing to pay 4 cents more for a pizza to help ensure that the guy delivering it isn't coughing TB germs all over it?

Sounds like a good deal to me.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/calebmelby/2012/1...
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#43425 Nov 14, 2012
ADAM-EVE ACCOUNT IS A MYTH:

1) The Adam-Eve account is pure myth.

2) Even the story of creationism (creation of the cosmos from nothing by an extra-cosmic god and the order in which the events are narrated), that precedes the Adam-Eve fairy tale, is unadulterated bull shit.

3) First, the way the creation of man has been described is senseless.

4) Second, the way Eve was created from Adam's rib is another infantile fabrication.

4) Third, most importantly, the Bible provides clues that clearly indicate that when the couple's eldest son reached marriageable age he went in search of a bride to the neighboring village of Nod thereby indicating that besides Adam and Eve and their offspring there were other people living in the surrounding regions and by logic elsewhere in the world.

5) Imagine, one male-female couple being the progenitor of the entire human race - a case of repeated incest down the family tree that would, within a few generations, lead to extremely serious psychological and physical defects that would as a result lead to the total degradation or decimation of the human race in its earliest stage of inception.

6) Inbreeding is bad, incest is far worse.

7) Incest when coupled with hypogamy is the worst eugenic blunder that anyone can commit.

8) It's evident that the biblical god and his brainwashed prophets were completely in the dark about the laws governing marriage and breeding.

Expected.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#43426 Nov 14, 2012
QUESTIONS:

1) Is it correct to state that there exists only ONE GOD of extra-cosmic origin who created the cosmos from nothing?

OR

2) Would it be correct to declare that there is only ONE SELF-EXISTENT & SELF-SUFFICIENT SOURCE OF EXISTENCE that on manifestation gave rise to the graduated cosmos in keeping with the laws of causation, unity in variety and conservation?
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#43427 Nov 14, 2012
IMPOTENT PROPHET MUHAMMAD & THE CELEBRATION OF A FALSEHOOD CALLED MUHARRAM:

MUHARRUM begins tomorrow.

It commemorates the martyrdom of Imam Hussain - grandson of Prophet Muhammad whose daughter Fatima entered into an incestuous marital union with the Prophet's first cousin, Ali.

COMMENTS:

1) SHOCKING that Muhammad permitted his daughter to marry his first cousin, Ali. Evidently, Muhammad was ignorant of the evils of incest.

2) Had Muhammad the deeper psychic vision, he'd have clearly "seen" the cruel death of his grandson and family at the hands of the tyrant Yazid, who, after murdering Hussain, went ahead and destroyed the Kaaba and raped the city of Mecca. Muhammad only commented on the death of his grandson after the event while he knew nothing about what was to transpire during the battle of Karbala. So, this indicates that Muhammad was not a high order mystic nor did he have the supraphysical power to change the course of events involving the murder of his beloved grandson and family and the subsequent destruction of the Kaaba and pillage of Mecca. Ironically, the Kaaba and the phallic stone have been destroyed and repaired 5 times. LOL.

(NOTE: Kaaba is a shrine that is possessed by the demonic vital forces).

3) Martyrdom, no matter how much it is glorified by ignoramuses, is a sign of weakness, incompetence and inefficiency - i say that it is easier to die for a cause than to win against all odds without being killed.

4) A sign of great yogic power is to foresee and event moreover change its course without lifting a finger and without shedding a drop of blood. To achieve this Herculean feat, the yogi has to be powerful enough to get a complete view of the gross and subtle forces underlying the event and be capable of dissolving or quietening the adverse forces who use possessed humans to engineer violence and atrocities.

Muharram bull shit!
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#43428 Nov 14, 2012
(smiles)
Frijoles

Farmington, CT

#43429 Nov 14, 2012
former res wrote:
ATF
Would you be willing to pay 4 cents more for a pizza to help ensure that the guy delivering it isn't coughing TB germs all over it?
Sounds like a good deal to me.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/calebmelby/2012/1...
It would depend if he values the "add-on" service enough to buy into and whether he could get it (pizza + preventative health)cheaper from a competitor.

His counter argument would be that he would have no choice but to buy the add on regardless - since the govt is violently forcing all the competitors to do the same.(See, even I have an inner libertarian!)
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#43430 Nov 14, 2012

A sign of great yogic power is to foresee AN event AND moreover TO change its course without lifting a finger and without shedding a drop of blood.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#43431 Nov 14, 2012
Ironically, the Kaaba and the phallic stone have been destroyed and repaired on 5 occasions. LOL. Some "divinely protcted" shrine this is! LMAO.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#43432 Nov 14, 2012
i am off to make su su (urinate). i can't hold on any longer or else i'll stain my immaculate white cotton-silk pajama.

(smiles)
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#43433 Nov 14, 2012
THE NEXT STAGE IN THE EVOLUTION OF CONSCIOUSNESS-ENERGY:

After man, the mental being, who?

The supramental being???
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#43434 Nov 14, 2012
REFLECTIONS ON THE NEXT SPECIES - THE SUPRAMENTAL BEING:

1) Will the supramental being emerge from the mental being, man, through an act of evolution/emergence of the activated supramental consciousness and energy from its subliminal depth?

2) Or will the supramental being be an altogether independent species that Nature will bring forth via an act of materialization of the supramental principle from the universal consciousness-energy field?

3) The former mechanism of the emergence of the supramental consciousness and energy through the mental, vital and gross physical layers of man's being and through external nature's consciousness and energy is more likely than an independent materialization from the universal force field of the same on account of the fact that man is the only entity to possess the psychic being which is a special line of consciousness-energy put forth by the absolute consciousness that directly connects the human being to it (absolute consciousness) and besides as man is anchored to matter on the lower end of the cosmic hierarchy, the psychic force in man spreads or influences (and gradually infuses) external matter making it receptive to the supramental aspect.

4) Due to the psychic in man it becomes easy to manifest the involved supramental range of consciousness-energy (that lies in the subliminal depths of being and nature) by an act of evolution.

5) Once this process is achieved, the supramental force will permeate man's being and external matter and act out its role of introducing superior faculties in both so as to regenerate and refine them and lead them higher up the spiral of perfection.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#43435 Nov 14, 2012
INDIA'S CLASSIEST & MOST EXCLUSIVE RESTAURANT is the ZODIAC GRILL in the Taj Mahal Palace and Tower in Mumbai. i rate the Zodiac Grill several notches higher than the international award-winning Wasabi that's also on the same lobby-level floor in the Taj Mahal Palace and Tower (Mumbai). This uber-stylish restaurant, the Zodiac Grill, that's a hot favorite of the Mumbai elites, specializes in classical and nouvelle French cuisine that is served table d'hote and ala carte in gold-edged haute crockery imported from France. All the ingredients used in the dishes are daily flown in from Europe notably from France. It's a pleasure lunching/dining at the classy Zodiac Grill. Kudos to Master Chef Hemant Oberoi and to the F & B Taj consultant and gourmand, Camelia Panjabi, of the Michelin-starred Chutney Mary and Veeraswamy fame in London.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

#43436 Nov 14, 2012
Good night.
former res

Newtown Square, PA

#43437 Nov 14, 2012
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
....Even in expelling the refuse in question there are many tasks that are performed at the same time.
Fascinating.

Does this kind of talk work on chicks?(You know .... girls.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 2,268
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr Mel 15,998
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr sanford 5,073
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr sanford 200,965
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 23 hr Blazing saddles 7,954
The inconvenient 17-year pause in global warming (Sep '13) Sep 12 Earthling-1 123
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 11 gotti jr 9
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey