Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 1,974)

Showing posts 39,461 - 39,480 of68,341
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we've agreed (at least the majority) in this community that sidewalks need to be passable within 24 hours of a snowfall. We're subject to citation if we don't. Same with my mom in G'ch. Growing up we didn't even have a sidewalk, then the town put it in and said, guess what, "You have to shovel it." And so it goes.
I think what ATF is really fighting is the 'Tyranny of the majority.'
He does believe collectivism is a dirty word.
I'm trying to find out what system he would prefer.
How did the majority agree? did you have a majority vote?
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
What you are saying is that you are on a team with a bunch of people who pay for services to a violent structure known as government and that you pay protection money to this racket and receive a uneven portion of services for your money.
And you are angry that there are people that are more financially successful than you so you want the racket to force by way of threat of violence those people to give up even more of their property for what you perceive as "the better good". Correct?
And how is that any different than a commune?
Sounds as though you don't approve of a progressive tax system.

You would prefer a flat tax?

Do you agree that relying on a sales tax or VAT would be REgressive? Is this fair?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and only 51% of use voted for Obama.
Do you accept that?
What percent of a community voting for s shared service would satisfy you?
I would rather pay for services that I choose to utilize.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
They can be centralized all they want, why can they rely on voluntary interactions with them?
Because it doesnt work that way.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesnt work that way either.

You pay for school. In your case you probably would of benefited had you actually attended.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
How did a fictional entity vote?
Focus.

Answer FRs question. What form of government do you prefer?
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a simple yes or no answer, if you answered yes or no please provide the post #.
Dont be daft. I answered 3 times already on this.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

REFRESHER:

1) Jews = Demon-worshipping, brainless, plagiaristic, uncultured, psychologically abnormal, criminal-minded and genetically distorted vermin who're heading for total destruction by 2016 or earlier.

2) JUDAISM = Demon-Worship.

3) YHVH/HASHEM = A Major Demon (a Baal/a Molech) of the Vital Plane of Cosmic Consciousness.

4) Abraham, Moses, Daniel and the other Hebrew patriarchs = Mass murdering, fanatical and animal and human sacrificing possessed sorcerers.
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Joel Who?
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
You can be a collectivist all you want but why do you have to resort to violence for others to join your team?
Are you saying that you would like to be exempt from the laws of the land?

Should we all get to decide which rules we will follow and not follow?

How would that work with say, the flow of traffic?

Do I also get to help myself to your supply of firewood.

Or is that a type of law you have decided we should all follow?

Do you get to decide, or do we via majority vote get to decide?

How should this work, in you view?
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
How did the majority agree? did you have a majority vote?
I belive in G'ch they have RTM and they do vote on this stuff.

Have you heard about the recent controversy over leaf blowers?
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

NOTE:

1) World War 3 approaches - the global elite, who have been staging every major event in the world in all walks of life since the past few centuries under direct instructions from their overlords of the adverse domains of the cosmic vital plane, are ready to unleash the mother-of-all-wars on humankind while they happily escape to their cosy subterranean lairs (DUMBS - Deep Underground Military Bases).

2) Nuclear weapons, weather modification technology, psychotronic warfare, EMP (electro-magnetic pulse) weapons and toxic bio-chemical mixtures will be widely used during the coming world war to wipe out around 90% of the world's population and thereafter there will ensue a major event in or around end of 2014/early 2015..... Watch out !
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize this doesn't work for everything.

Beach passes - yes.

Roads - no.

The gas tax is a good way to pay for roads.

Would you agree?
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

JOEL PASTAKIA wrote:
REFRESHER:
1) Jews = Demon-worshipping, brainless, plagiaristic, uncultured, psychologically abnormal, criminal-minded and genetically distorted vermin who're heading for total destruction by 2016 or earlier.
2) JUDAISM = Demon-Worship.
3) YHVH/HASHEM = A Major Demon (a Baal/a Molech) of the Vital Plane of Cosmic Consciousness.
4) Abraham, Moses, Daniel and the other Hebrew patriarchs = Mass murdering, fanatical and animal and human sacrificing possessed sorcerers.
Like a clean, fresh breath of mountain air!

He lives in a country where people ride on top of the trains.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

NOTES ALONG THE WAY:

1) Just returned after a profound spiritual rendezvous with the 250 year old great yogi, Barfani Baba (Google Barfani Baba), who lives in a charming ashram in Amarkantak, Madhya Pradesh.

2) i enjoyed my stay with Barfani Baba.

3) Subhash Chandra visited the Ashram during my stay.

4) i've returned recharged and with added insights into the mind-matter matrix and on life in general.

5) The secret behind Barfani Baba's conquest of death is vitalization and not supramentalization which is a far superior and a far more arduous yogic discipline than vitalization.
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

SUPRAMENTALIZATION of mind, vital, subtle physical, gross physical, subconscient and external matter is a radical process that far exceeds in scope, function and end-result the inferior discipline of VITALIZATION.

Yeah!
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Pure Consciousness with its innate Energy component is the basis of Existence. Yeah!
Frijoles

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

NOTES ALONG THE WAY:

Ask us if we give a sht
JOEL PASTAKIA

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

Everything in existence is a graduated phenomenon of the manifested unified field of Pure Consciousness with its inherent Energy Component.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Poopy head? Really? You just can't make this stuff up.

Grover Norquist, founder and president of Americans For Tax Reform, has a new theory about why President Barack Obama won -- he portrayed Mitt Romney as a "poopy head."

"The president was committed; elected on the basis that he was not Romney and Romney was a poopy head and you should vote against Romney and he won by two points," Norquist said on CBS' "This Morning" Monday. "But he didn't make the case that we should have higher taxes and higher spending, he kind of sounded like the opposite."

Host Norah O'Donnell pushed back. "Well, I'm not sure that's what the president called Mitt Romney, Grover," she said. "That's not the debate that was had ... he said very clearly throughout the debate that the wealthiest Americans should pay more and he won eight of the nine battleground states and Republicans failed to reclaim the White House or the Senate."

"What about the exit polls that show a broad support for raising taxes on the wealthiest americans. Are you wrong?" she asked.

Norquist pointed to negative advertising against former GOP nominee Mitt Romney.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/12/grov...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 39,461 - 39,480 of68,341
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••