Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 1,953)

Showing posts 39,041 - 39,060 of68,357
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Frijoles

New Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>Nate didn't take into account my sister (in a swing state). Voted for Obama last time, Romney now. There's a lot of that going on and not the other way around. Obama will get his '47' percent, higher in the solid blues, but less in those swing states.
You dont get it. Nate Silver isnt a poll. He analyzes the other polls and figures out how to make sense of all of it on a macro level. He goes into great detail of every bias and contigency and models that in. Historically, he has been 98% accurate.

BTW it has been claimed that he is a Republican to boot.

Frijoles

New Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

SeasideSoon wrote:
http://www.nydailynews.com/opi nion/choice-america-future-mit t-romney-article-1.1196299
Gee, if Obama can't even hold New York....
You live in a strange alternative universe. I have to agree with FR, turn off FOX and let the healing begin.
Frijoles

New Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

SeasideSoon wrote:
iVoteIsrael released the results of its voter exit poll today and the results were decidedly in Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s favor. 85% of those who cast absentee ballots for the upcoming presidential election said they did so for Romney while only 14% voted for the incumbent, President Barack Obama. 0.6% said that they voted for another candidate. In the key battleground states of Florida and Ohio Romney also beat Obama by a wide margin taking 84.8% to Obama’s 15.1% in the former, and 85.8% to Obama’s 18.1% in the latter state. To the question “What is the most important issue to you in these elections?” 11.2% said jobs and the economy, 2.7% said healthcare, 11.2% said Iran, 0.9% said taxation, 61.3% said Israel-related issues such as the status of Jerusalem and Palestinians and 10% said other.
Believe what you want to believe I guess.

My wifes strongest argument for voting for Mitt is that under Mitt there is no global warming. Its easier that way.

Frijoles

New Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Rudy did a very fine job of scooping up those bodies and dumping them in the land fill, now they can be proudly laid in asphalt.
He also did a very fine job of evacuating himself out of the area after "he was told the buildings were going to collapse ".
Would you do a better job if you were in his shoes?

I bet you are just peeved because he took away your squeegee.
Frijoles

New Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be a robo-troll.
agree.

Our glorious newspaper now has a link to CLP website where you plug in your zipcode to get an estimate of when power will be restored. An earlier article warned against the same website, noting that every entry results in 11 PM Tuesday.
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

TJM wrote:
There is no such thing as a Messianic Jew. The Law of Moses doesn't count. Jesus instituted the NEW Covenant, to love. Cornelius was the first Gentile to join the 1st century christians.
Ans.

You got a lot of check to say that Laws of Moses do not count, Jesus said “any one who breaks the least of these commandments or ask people to do so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven”..

And you stand here saying that laws of Moses do not count. It was idea of St. Paul that Jesus brought a New Covenant that superseded the old one.

Do not think that St. Paul and Jesus were on the same frequency!!

It is Messianic Jews who are real Jews and they are also the Real Christians.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe what you want to believe I guess.
My wifes strongest argument for voting for Mitt is that under Mitt there is no global warming. Its easier that way.
Really? She's going to vote for Romney? Wow - what happened to the husband control factor?? ;)

Scientists also claim there currently is cyclical planetary warming, but doesn't make me want to vote for Mork.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
You got a lot of check to say that Laws of Moses do not count, Jesus said “any one who breaks the least of these commandments or ask people to do so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven”..
And you stand here saying that laws of Moses do not count. It was idea of St. Paul that Jesus brought a New Covenant that superseded the old one.
Do not think that St. Paul and Jesus were on the same frequency!!
It is Messianic Jews who are real Jews and they are also the Real Christians.
rabbee: well first of all, they are not the laws of Moshe. They are the laws of G-D, given to Moshe.

and any one who breaks them, shall be called a muslem, a christian, a jew, hindu, buddist, or other athiest and/or pagain. aka: russian, french, brittish, chinese, spanish, african, new yorker, etc. etc.. etc...

for all on earth, are rebelling against being here in TheStory of Creation and G-D again. and your all, proving only this right now.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Judged:

SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>Really? She's going to vote for Romney? Wow - what happened to the husband control factor?? ;)
Scientists also claim there currently is cyclical planetary warming, but doesn't make me want to vote for Mork.
rabbee: well since obama, has done absolutly nothing to please G-D. and has went out of his way, to actually displease G-D. you might as well give, someone else a chance to displease HIM. it's just easier, that way.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
agree.
Our glorious newspaper now has a link to CLP website where you plug in your zipcode to get an estimate of when power will be restored. An earlier article warned against the same website, noting that every entry results in 11 PM Tuesday.
11PM Tuesday is the scripted answer they are giving everyone now, even if you call.

Still no signs of any crews in my area.
Frijoles

New Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>Really? She's going to vote for Romney? Wow - what happened to the husband control factor?? ;)
She was being sarcastic.

Sadly, in this political climate, it doesnt come off that way.
Frijoles

New Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
11PM Tuesday is the scripted answer they are giving everyone now, even if you call.
Maybe they gave your area to Long Island.
Frijoles

New Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
You do see the irony? Dollars, human expertise, and technology, all together, all to tell you the same thing regardless
Frijoles

New Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well since obama, has done absolutly nothing to please G-D. and has went out of his way, to actually displease G-D. you might as well give, someone else a chance to displease HIM. it's just easier, that way.
WHo are you voting for?
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
WHo are you voting for?
rabbee: G-D'S Word! prohibits, my giving any support to any idolitor. i shall not give any aid, nor comfort, to any enemy of HaShem G-D. nor shall i bear false wittness, as to why i shall not vote for any evil elect.

for their initial brilliance, shall soon be dimmed. like all the dimwitted politicians against G-D, here in TheStory again. so that you are only voting, for dullards against G-D. they can't even controll, their own doped up overspending. they can't even keep, their origional oab social security promises. as their promises to not raise taxes, is nothing but a lying joke. did not need income tax, prior to the 1900's. so they could mis-educate your children against G-D.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>Yes? Des Moines Register endorses Romney. Left spin: So what - no one pays attention to print journalism anyway. Salt Lake Tribune endorses Obama. Left spin: This is gospel.(well, probably not their preferred terminology..)
Note that Romney has always stated that there are parts of Obamacare worth keeping. Your pundit didn't do his research, or at least didn't incorporate it in the article as it wouldn't highlight his point of view.
Acually not quite true.

There are endless clips of Romney stating he will end Obamacare on day one, without qualification.

It was only much later that he started saying (incorrectly) that his plan also covers pre-existing conditions etc.

Also, when you poll Americans on the parts of Obamacare, they are for it.

The interesting thing about this endorsement is where it's from.

Over and over again, the people who know Romney the most, trust him the least.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The race is over. 538 (Nate Silver) projected 83% likelihood of Obama win - 16% Romney win, and explained and accounted for all bias and error to make his conclusion.
That number just keeps getting better and better.

He was interviewed for today's CBS Sunday Morning show.

If he gets near as many states correctly as he did last time (49) I'll trust him almost completely going forward.

I need one more cycle to be sure.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
NYC needed a strong leader to deal with the aftermath and Rudy stepped into the shoes. He wasnt just strong, either, he was rational, balanced, knew exactly what to say when - very presidential...I am not a fan of the guy overall but I will be the first to say he was a great and possibly historic leader for those weeks.
Before that he was very law and order - but pissed off alot of people in his way with his pettiness and vindictiveness.
Remember the War Against Squeegee Men?
In fainess the Squeegie guys are pretty annoying.

I remember driving into the city in the 70s (as a kid with mom and dad) and them coming up and putting dirty water on the windshield.

And there were stories that if you didn't pay them they would scratch your car.

You obsiously get more NYC news up there than I get down here. so I will defer.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
In my limited experience, they tend to beat their own estimates.

Fingers crossed.
former res

Broomall, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2012

My brother, a Fox watcher, is echoing that already tired rant about "If Obama wins, it's because of the Hurricane."

Did Katrina help W's legacy? I don't think so.

How about Obama's RESPONSE has helped him, not the event itself.

Geeze!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 39,041 - 39,060 of68,357
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••