Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72039 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#42072 Oct 19, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
If the US government is so laughable, why are we the only superpower left in the world, with a standard of living far better than yours. I think I'll take tweedledee and tweedledum over anything you have to offer for obvious reasons.
Be happy with your tweedledees and tweedledums and be laughing stock of the world, seeing the two "Star Actors" having mock fight and trying to lure the voters.

It is better than watching all those cartoon movies showing donald duck and micky mouse.

If electing presidents every four years made USA the world's super power....then our system made us the richest countries in the world by following our ways.!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#42073 Oct 20, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. We provide you proof in black and white, what you provide is your “mere assumptions”
02. If Quran is not the word of God, what prevents from people to bring another book like it. Our prophet did not know how to read or how to write, now we have millions of Arabic Speaking Jews and Christians, why cant they bring another book like it?
If they are unable to do it, then it is proof enough that Quran is word of God.
03. Ditto.
04. I also criticise you as an individual and any trait that is common for your people, you become a symbol for the whole people. This is very common, because you also criticise me as well as Islam and all Muslims.
05. I criticize both western practices as well as Modern practices. Anything which contradicts or goes against the teachings of Lord and Creator of Universe is falsehood and hot air and counts for nothing.
1. Being falsely enamored by your book is proof only of your gullibility. And this leads you to make some very odd assertions and use some very faulty logic, not the least of which is falsely claiming that because you BELIEVE this book is so wonderful, it must be the word of god. Your argument only works for children and adults that lack critical thinking skills.

2. It is a book of mythology because it consists of made up stories with supernatural elements.

3. Therefore, since you have failed to prove your assertion that the Quran is the word of god, or even that god exists, you have failed to support your original premise regarding the roles of women.

At this point,MUQ, you are arguing in circles and remind me of a dog chasing it's talil. Come up with some new material, or we can consider this discussion complete.
former res

Broomall, PA

#42074 Oct 20, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Being falsely enamored by your book is proof only of your gullibility. And this leads you to make some very odd assertions and use some very faulty logic, not the least of which is falsely claiming that because you BELIEVE this book is so wonderful, it must be the word of god. Your argument only works for children and adults that lack critical thinking skills...
Wow! That's what I call tough love.(Bill Maher would most assuredly agree with you!)

I try not to say it to their faces too often.(Though I think you get a free pass with MUQ.)

;)
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#42075 Oct 20, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
To call Quran a book of Mythology shows that you do not even understand what is Mythology.
I was expecting that; seeing your "low level" of understanding of religious and spiritual issues.!!
rabbee: well most would not, recognize mythology for being in it. people involved in myths, accuse everyone else for being mythological.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#42076 Oct 20, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Being falsely enamored by your book is proof only of your gullibility. And this leads you to make some very odd assertions and use some very faulty logic, not the least of which is falsely claiming that because you BELIEVE this book is so wonderful, it must be the word of god. Your argument only works for children and adults that lack critical thinking skills.
2. It is a book of mythology because it consists of made up stories with supernatural elements.
3. Therefore, since you have failed to prove your assertion that the Quran is the word of god, or even that god exists, you have failed to support your original premise regarding the roles of women.
At this point,MUQ, you are arguing in circles and remind me of a dog chasing it's talil. Come up with some new material, or we can consider this discussion complete.
rabbee: yeah your, probably right there. since it would be better to be an athiest, than being a muslem making false claims with false g-d/s...
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#42077 Oct 20, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! That's what I call tough love.(Bill Maher would most assuredly agree with you!)
I try not to say it to their faces too often.(Though I think you get a free pass with MUQ.)
;)
rabbee: well if my only choices for religious material were: the koran or rocky and bullwinkle. i think i rather choose, bulwinkle and frineds.
Frijoles

Waterbury, CT

#42078 Oct 20, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
To call Quran a book of Mythology shows that you do not even understand what is Mythology.
I was expecting that; seeing your "low level" of understanding of religious and spiritual issues.!!
Yep - its mythology alright

Dont shoot the messenger (PBUH)

my·thol·o·gy/Noun:
1.A collection of myths, esp. one belonging to a particular religious or cultural tradition.
2.A set of stories or beliefs about a particular person, institution, or situation, especially when exaggerated or fictitious.

Frijoles

Waterbury, CT

#42079 Oct 20, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Be happy with your tweedledees and tweedledums and be laughing stock of the world, seeing the two "Star Actors" having mock fight and trying to lure the voters.
It is better than watching all those cartoon movies showing donald duck and micky mouse.
If electing presidents every four years made USA the world's super power....then our system made us the richest countries in the world by following our ways.!!
Bottom line is - who has the higher standard of living and quality of life?

Yep - its not the your country.
Frijoles

Waterbury, CT

#42080 Oct 20, 2012
Pedo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a jew bro! Anyway you's slice it aye, I'm a Chicano Jew bro. So do I qualify for like money and stuff? I'm jewish right?
From what I can see, the only thing you may qualify for is special needs for your below average IQ.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#42081 Oct 20, 2012
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
;)
I do what I can. I don't believe religion should get a special pass when it comes to criticism. All ideas should stand on their own merits. Unfortunately, MUQ isn't a very good spokesperson for his religion and he's actually doing more harm than good to it by demonstrating his juvenile logic.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#42082 Oct 20, 2012
Jews are really Palastinians. The Romans in 70ce destroyed all the geneolgical records. Some say they can trace back to David.....bull. 2000 years is a long time to be away from home...the Palastinians have been on that soil longer than any Jew. Jews should always be a wandering people with no homeland. It's only through America's sucking up that Israel has survived with all America's military might. Israel is a joke and Iran see's it as it really is.

Location hidden

#42083 Oct 20, 2012
I must proclaim that Cult of Reason is ridiculously stupid.
SeasideSoon

Hoschton, GA

#42084 Oct 20, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
Jews are really Palastinians. The Romans in 70ce destroyed all the geneolgical records. Some say they can trace back to David.....bull. 2000 years is a long time to be away from home...the Palastinians have been on that soil longer than any Jew. Jews should always be a wandering people with no homeland. It's only through America's sucking up that Israel has survived with all America's military might. Israel is a joke and Iran see's it as it really is.
Most Palestinians are really Jews and many are aware of it as they keep track of the ancestors too. As for your claim that the records were all destroyed in 70CE is ridiculous given the fact that in the first century, Jews were living in many other countries besides Israel. Family records are kept by the family and there may or may not have been copies in the temple.

http://www.outreachjudaism.org/articles/genea...
Frijoles

Waterbury, CT

#42085 Oct 20, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
Must you?

Location hidden

#42086 Oct 20, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>Most Palestinians are really Jews and many are aware of it as they keep track of the ancestors too. As for your claim that the records were all destroyed in 70CE is ridiculous given the fact that in the first century, Jews were living in many other countries besides Israel. Family records are kept by the family and there may or may not have been copies in the temple.
http://www.outreachjudaism.org/articles/genea...
It's not true or even possible. I have been educated by Hebrew Universities and the wandering Jews had no such records. I wish they had, but it's impossible and really who cares? Today we have a melting pot, where all, ALL nationalities are joined somewhere in geneology. All peoples are ALL peoples, are all peoples, plain and simple and most understandable. We all must stand before the God of this earth/universe and hopefully gain life eternal. Mathew 24:14 speaks of Gods government over this earth. Does He have a right to rule?? Yes and we should all support it. No American might or UN might will conquer Gods government. Records mean nothing, ones heart condition towards Gods government means everything. I am a Jew forever, but it doesn't mean I can have life in peace or paradise.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#42087 Oct 20, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
rabbee: the romans designated the middle east area, as Philistia, not palistia.

and who the hell cares, what the romans called it? hell they wern't, even english speaking muslems.

when what matters is what, G-D called everything. and it don't even matter, what the muslems call anything. if it ain't true to G-D, it's still a lie.

and no it is not really legal, according to G-D. to cut and paste from TheTorah, so you can change it's name. and act like, it is all your's to own.

and Ysrael shall survive, because G-D said so. and america has little to say, about what G-D commands america to do. so go ahead and pee against, a hurricane wind if you want. it won't change what G-D, is commanding to physically all happen.

attitudes like your's: only result in more, torture and torment being sent. so you could be the cause, of our economic collapse. which would only, hurt you too.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#42088 Oct 20, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
rabbee: well i don't care what your, ridiculous stupidity has to say about any one. at leas cult of reason, seems to have a head on his shoulders. which you! appear to lack. with your mental elevator, stuck in your own shoes. and between you and bulwinkle, bulwinkle is at least highly intelligent.

Location hidden

#42089 Oct 20, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: the romans designated the middle east area, as Philistia, not palistia.
and who the hell cares, what the romans called it? hell they wern't, even english speaking muslems.
when what matters is what, G-D called everything. and it don't even matter, what the muslems call anything. if it ain't true to G-D, it's still a lie.
and no it is not really legal, according to G-D. to cut and paste from TheTorah, so you can change it's name. and act like, it is all your's to own.
and Ysrael shall survive, because G-D said so. and america has little to say, about what G-D commands america to do. so go ahead and pee against, a hurricane wind if you want. it won't change what G-D, is commanding to physically all happen.
attitudes like your's: only result in more, torture and torment being sent. so you could be the cause, of our economic collapse. which would only, hurt you too.
Sir, you are not God's chosen people, he cut you loose and went to the nations to find a people for his name. Jews disowned their owner a hundered times as a nation, get over it.....He left you.
Shockingly you don't even know Gods name, how basic must life be in basic civilization? Are you still using rocks to start fires? You have no idea what Gods name is, how infantile is this?
You were to be wandering Jews because of your unfaithfulness in every generation. You are a people who should be ignored. I am Jewish and live in America, Israel welcomes a world war and you really should not exsist.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#42090 Oct 20, 2012
TJ Monk wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not true or even possible. I have been educated by Hebrew Universities and the wandering Jews had no such records. I wish they had, but it's impossible and really who cares? Today we have a melting pot, where all, ALL nationalities are joined somewhere in geneology. All peoples are ALL peoples, are all peoples, plain and simple and most understandable. We all must stand before the God of this earth/universe and hopefully gain life eternal. Mathew 24:14 speaks of Gods government over this earth. Does He have a right to rule?? Yes and we should all support it. No American might or UN might will conquer Gods government. Records mean nothing, ones heart condition towards Gods government means everything. I am a Jew forever, but it doesn't mean I can have life in peace or paradise.
rabbee: well G-D has been governing the whole earth, for about a full six days again now. and as many times i have been, placed in charge for the seventh day. i am still a lot more nervous about it, than G-D seems to be.

even though HE always does this to me, here in always TheStory of Creation agains'es. sure HaShem go ahead and take on off, and leave me holding the bag. after the world has had such a head start, screwing everything up their own mental way.

Location hidden

#42091 Oct 20, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well i don't care what your, ridiculous stupidity has to say about any one. at leas cult of reason, seems to have a head on his shoulders. which you! appear to lack. with your mental elevator, stuck in your own shoes. and between you and bulwinkle, bulwinkle is at least highly intelligent.
Fool...18 Trillion America is in debt because (mostly) of stupid Middle East concerns. We should let Iran do what it MUST to make us reach our budget here in America. Iran is right on the money. The Leader is well educated and all knowing. Idiots are seemingly everywhere, but Iran has the right course.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is dr Carl Bergstrom out of prison Sep 13 Marino 1
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Sep 8 Tberruiser 1,555
Lost wedding ring on Carmel beach Sep 6 Rey 1
East Garrison ... Gold or Ghetto? Aug '17 NoJigsPlease 1
who is the best hung man in Carmel Jul '17 Joe 4
Marina infested with gang boys (Mar '11) Jul '17 Losers join gangs 19
News Trump's North Korea red line could come back to... (Jan '17) Jul '17 Mark 12

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages