Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72043 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

““You must not lose faith ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#42051 Oct 19, 2012
MUQ wrote:
Ans.

01. In fact we are the ONLY one with proof!! It is you people who are taking only based on assumption. We have statements right from the Creator Himself what could be a Greater proof?

And if any one who thinks that our Book is not from God, there is an open challenge for all humans to bring a book like it, ten chapter like tr or even one chapter like it.

end quote.

Well this is th perfect opportunity to throw in the disappearance of the last chapter of the quraan (from memory chapter 115).
Since Muh Ahmed liked it so much and found it so true that he did not want to share his favoured most loved god-speak, with the world.

I find that very jealouse and strange behaviour.
So what does tradition tell us about that?

What's with calling every bunk 'a wife'?
Since most hold that he was only ever married to one women and that was Kadhiya.

Location hidden

#42052 Oct 19, 2012
http://www.islamicbulletin.com/free_downloads...
This could safe us at least 170,000 posts in discussions or rather the orrible famous doctor being quoted forever.
Though mind it's a 1980 text.
But it gives a good idea how Arabia and muslims look at their own and other faiths.
Frijoles

Waterbury, CT

#42053 Oct 19, 2012
MUQ wrote:
The Clown # 2 got elected first time because people had no "Third Option".
The Real gainers are the two major political parties, who get richer one way or the other.
Choose Tweedledee or Tweedledum.... it is same for them... they shed crocodile tears at the loss and within next four years come back to power.
It is poor suckers (the people) who have no real choice.!!
This is the "best democracy" in the world!!
Go back to your former post. You essentially said there were three options. Clown 1, Clown 2, or just re-elect. Well the re-elect guy is also one of your clowns.

Did you ever learn about Venn diagrams in school?

When you decide it is time to make sense, we are all ears.
Frijoles

Waterbury, CT

#42054 Oct 19, 2012
MUQ wrote:
The Clown # 2 got elected first time because people had no "Third Option".
The Real gainers are the two major political parties, who get richer one way or the other.
Choose Tweedledee or Tweedledum.... it is same for them... they shed crocodile tears at the loss and within next four years come back to power.
It is poor suckers (the people) who have no real choice.!!
This is the "best democracy" in the world!!
Its more a democracy than the hole you post from. Thats good enough for us.

Hows that Arab spring doing? Feeling any more free?
Frijoles

Waterbury, CT

#42055 Oct 19, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
02. Yes I could also refer you to many books of mythology, there is no dearth of it. But Quran is unique it is the word of God and no Myth.
As we say here in the land of the free..."Wheres the beef?"

i.e. show us the proof, honey.
former res

Broomall, PA

#42056 Oct 19, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
<quoted text>I think it's so wonderful that messianic christianity is enabling confused christians to get out of christianity and realize they've been working off of mistranslated and misinterpreted Hebrew texts which is called the Old Testament.
Probably true of all religions, including Judaism itself,

The Brothers Grimm couldn't have written it any better.

But we still enjoy it. What the hell.
former res

Broomall, PA

#42057 Oct 19, 2012
SeasideSoon wrote:
...."Our middle names - Mitt is actually his middle name..I wish I could use my middle name."
The Al Smith Dinner. Very funny. Watched it live on CSPAN.

The host (Al's great grandson) and Cardinal Doloan were pretty funny too.

4 years ago McCain totally cracked me up. Irishman.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#42058 Oct 19, 2012
MAAT wrote:
http://www.islamicbulletin.com /free_downloads/quran/history_ of_quranic_text.pdf
This could safe us at least 170,000 posts in discussions or rather the orrible famous doctor being quoted forever.
Though mind it's a 1980 text.
But it gives a good idea how Arabia and muslims look at their own and other faiths.
rabbee: the insane-frankenpost: the ability to make a dead post look alive, from the mind of a criminal with insufficient shock treatment. using the ability to spur a physically reluctant dead horse, to make it go mentally faster.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#42059 Oct 19, 2012
the zombie post: the attempt to make, a very dead muhammed appear alive. the night of the unliving, litte jihad sheetheads.

the mudane frankenpost: attempted murder, using exteemly boring franken-cut and paste., to try and resurrect already dead books.
Pedo

Las Cruces, NM

#42060 Oct 19, 2012
Just got back the test results and it reads that I am of Saffardic Jew descent! I am really a Chicano but I guess I got some Jew in my bloods ese! Y Que ese? Quires pedo?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#42061 Oct 19, 2012
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
01. If it is such a simple book as you claim, there would have been hundreds of similar books available in market (did not hundred odds Gospels flooded the market place within a short space of a few decades).
That with repeated challenges, no one came forward then and not in past 1400 years, your words look hollow.
Opponents of Quran also called it "nothing but a collection of ancient tales" and "If we wish we could write a book like it"
But they were mere hollow claims. And you are saying just the same.
We have faith and we have PROOF also for the faith. In you case you have mere theories and no proof.
02. Yes I could also refer you to many books of mythology, there is no dearth of it. But Quran is unique it is the word of God and no Myth.
03. The one who created men and women has certainly right to dictate them.
You are saying only about women, in Quran both men and women are directed to perform their roles. So your objections have no weight.
04. When you accuse islam do you accuse me or all Muslims? Why are you so incensed when I reply back?
You are representing Western thoughts and practices and you consider me as a representative of Islam and Muslims.
So why you should take umbrage if I criticize western practices as yours?
1. The only proof you've offered is of your ignorance and inability to reason. If you had proof, faith would not be required. Duh!

2. No proof that Quran is the word of god. Faith has blinded you to reason and transformed you into a parrot capable of only repeating a few memorized rhetorical statements.

3. It is your Quran that has no wait. It is a meaningless book written by humans for humans with no divine inspiration.

4. When discussing your points, I address you, not "you people". You stand as an individual and if you make foolish statements, you are criticized as an individual.

5. You criticize modern practices, not western practices. It's certainly your prerogative to live a primitive, backwards life, but then your complaints ring hollow when you criticize the rest of the world for being more successful then what your backwards mentality can provide.
Frijoles

Waterbury, CT

#42062 Oct 19, 2012
Pedo wrote:
Just got back the test results and it reads that I am of Saffardic Jew descent! I am really a Chicano but I guess I got some Jew in my bloods ese! Y Que ese? Quires pedo?
I think you are confused.
The results probably said:
syphilis - positive
NOT saffardis - positive
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#42063 Oct 19, 2012
Mohammad , the Ideal Prophet By SYED SULAIMAN NADWI (Abridged) Part- 25

Lecture 4. The Perfectness of the Holy Prophet’s Life

Prophet’s Life is like a open book:

Gentlemen! I hope I have succeeded in making it clear to you what I meant by “Completeness” and “Comprehensiveness”. I have reasonably justified my claim that no biography of any prophet can come up to this standard except that of the holy Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).

I am aware of the shortage of time at my disposal while the subject demands a lot more. However, putting it briefly let me say that it was the holy Prohpet’s instruction to everyone, and at all times, to make everything be known about him
whether it concerned his private life or public life.

You can well imagine now if any aspect of the holy Prophet’s life could have been left hidden from the world. His whole life was like an Open book and yet his worst enemies could not find any fault or weakness in his spotless character.

Even today, many of his hostile biographers, particularly from the West, with all their research and scrutiny, have not been able to find any fault except their misconceived criticism of the questions of polygamy and the so-called holy war.

Now, is it becoming on our part to consider this well known and well documented life pure and noble, or the lives of those the greater part of which is forever hidden from our eyes?

Prophet in the eyes of his enemies:

Look at the holy Prophet’s life from another angle. He did not spend all his life amongst his followers and well wishers. In Makkah, he lived amongst the Qureish, his avowed enemies. He had dealt with them as a trader at a time when pitfalls of dishonesty, unfair deals, going back on one’s word were a common practice in that society.

Before he was ordained the Prophet of Allah he had spent forty years of his life with them, and because of his integrity, honesty and fairness in every deal that he made as a businessman had earned him the title of Al-Amin (the trustworthy) from them.

Even when they bitterly opposed him as the Prophet of Allah (because he called them to the worship of One God), they continued keeping their valuables in his trust. That is why at the time of his emigration to Madinah, he had left his cousin Ali behind (May Allah be pleased with him) in Makkah so that he could return people their valuables.

When he declared his Prophethood to the Qureish, they became his bitter enemies and in their rage cut off all relations with him. They persecuted him, threw refuse and stones on him, plotted to kill him, called him names, called him a sorcerer, a poet and a lunatic but none of them could ever lay a finger on his spotless character and pure morals…

Look at the Roman Emperor’s court where the holy Prophet’s emissary has just arrived. Abu Sufyan (who has been the Prophet’s worst enemy and has led many military campaigns against him in the past six years) has been called by the emperor who wants to enquire about the holy Prophet (Peace be upon him).

Imagine how critical the moment is from the Muslims’ point of view.
MUQ

Qatif, Saudi Arabia

#42064 Oct 19, 2012
So people in USA have no choice but to go ahead with their "second rate" democracy!!

Why? Because their founding fathers of the nation proposed this idiotic form of election!!

And they are blindly following that pattern!!

I really pity these voters and the choice they have, they MUST select either Obama or Romney, Tweedledee or Tweedledum.

It is the two parties who are laughing behind the scene.(after the mock fight for the voters)

Location hidden

#42066 Oct 19, 2012
And if the earliest gospel text is from the 11th century (a greek one) then how did quraan get the name? Or what could possibly be meant by people of the BOOK.
(The textual criticism school and adding diacretics to the hebrew text are seen as major issues...but keep in mind that they use the quraan as in the approved one, as lithmus text for critizism.)

It is strange to see that MUQ avoids all other scholars based in Holland, Belgium and Germany, Leiden (Brill academic publishers) and Kassel that have a long tradition of solid academic peer-reviewed publications.(no mention of Armenius or Snoeck Gurgronje to name a few)

And to find Saudi Arabia endorsing the book i sited as being 'a true account', that can find their approval.

Location hidden

#42067 Oct 19, 2012
MUQ wrote:
So people in USA have no choice but to go ahead with their "second rate" democracy!!
Why? Because their founding fathers of the nation proposed this idiotic form of election!!
And they are blindly following that pattern!!
I really pity these voters and the choice they have, they MUST select either Obama or Romney, Tweedledee or Tweedledum.
It is the two parties who are laughing behind the scene.(after the mock fight for the voters)
If the US government is so laughable, why are we the only superpower left in the world, with a standard of living far better than yours. I think I'll take tweedledee and tweedledum over anything you have to offer for obvious reasons.

Location hidden

#42068 Oct 19, 2012
MAAT wrote:
It is strange to see that MUQ avoids all other scholars based in Holland, Belgium and Germany, Leiden (Brill academic publishers) and Kassel that have a long tradition of solid academic peer-reviewed publications.(no mention of Armenius or Snoeck Gurgronje to name a few)
And to find Saudi Arabia endorsing the book i sited as being 'a true account', that can find their approval.
It is not strange to see MUQ avoid anything that is logical and reasonable. It's what he does. He eschews all scholarly work in exchange for his book of mythology.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#42069 Oct 19, 2012
COR wrote:
1. The only proof you've offered is of your ignorance and inability to reason. If you had proof, faith would not be required. Duh!

2. No proof that Quran is the word of god. Faith has blinded you to reason and transformed you into a parrot capable of only repeating a few memorized rhetorical statements.

3. It is your Quran that has no wait. It is a meaningless book written by humans for humans with no divine inspiration.

4. When discussing your points, I address you, not "you people". You stand as an individual and if you make foolish statements, you are criticized as an individual.

5. You criticize modern practices, not western practices. It's certainly your prerogative to live a primitive, backwards life, but then your complaints ring hollow when you criticize the rest of the world for being more successful then what your backwards mentality can provide.
Ans.

01. We provide you proof in black and white, what you provide is your “mere assumptions”

02. If Quran is not the word of God, what prevents from people to bring another book like it. Our prophet did not know how to read or how to write, now we have millions of Arabic Speaking Jews and Christians, why cant they bring another book like it?

If they are unable to do it, then it is proof enough that Quran is word of God.

03. Ditto.

04. I also criticise you as an individual and any trait that is common for your people, you become a symbol for the whole people. This is very common, because you also criticise me as well as Islam and all Muslims.

05. I criticize both western practices as well as Modern practices. Anything which contradicts or goes against the teachings of Lord and Creator of Universe is falsehood and hot air and counts for nothing.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#42070 Oct 19, 2012
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not strange to see MUQ avoid anything that is logical and reasonable. It's what he does. He eschews all scholarly work in exchange for his book of mythology.
To call Quran a book of Mythology shows that you do not even understand what is Mythology.

I was expecting that; seeing your "low level" of understanding of religious and spiritual issues.!!
Pedo

Las Cruces, NM

#42071 Oct 19, 2012
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are confused.
The results probably said:
syphilis - positive
NOT saffardis - positive
I'm a jew bro! Anyway you's slice it aye, I'm a Chicano Jew bro. So do I qualify for like money and stuff? I'm jewish right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Jan 13 Needopenow123 89
Review: David B Tolkan & Assoc - David B Tolkan... (Feb '09) Jan 10 Glades lake 31
News Trump's North Korea red line could come back to... Jan 5 BIKSU 4
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Dec 30 Smh 1,551
News Todd Fisher: Family fusion (Aug '09) Dec 29 Flake Cop 66
News Stamm won't face third trial (Jun '09) Dec 19 Disgusted 6
News Study: Illegal immigrants having more kids in US (Apr '09) Dec '16 Juan Illota 5,751

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages