Mexicans Realtor Cheats

Monterey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

SANTA CRUZ - A Watsonville real estate agent charged with nearly 50 counts of embezzlement, forgery and theft pleaded not guilty to all charges in court Friday morning and now faceGrimaldo L. Sanchez Jr., 29, was arrested in October and is accused of bilking clients out of thousands of dollars. According to the criminal complaint filed against him, Sanchez is accused of committing these crimes over a period of at least three years, with the most recent incident named in the complaint having occurred on or about March 8, 2011.
Among the 49 counts listed in the complaint, Sanchez is accused of numerous charges of embezzlement by a public or private officer, in which he allegedly misappropriated clients' funds in his capacity as a real estate agent with Quintero Realty.
Mexican Cheaters

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Mexicans...

If they can figure out a way to cheat people out of money, they will. And with the high amount of ignorant illiterate mexicans and illegals living in, and around, the Monterey Bay area, it's an easy task to scam them. End of case.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance