California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Petes are righter

San Dimas, CA

#17202 Jun 8, 2014
Bicycle's are made to ride.

Oh Mr. DJ could you play that song again?
Save my life

United States

#17203 Jun 9, 2014
Canna us save my life. My body aches are control .and my migraine are manageable .thank god I found cannabis,vote yes PLEASE
Save my life

United States

#17204 Jun 9, 2014
Vote yes,that will save more life
Chain

San Dimas, CA

#17205 Jun 9, 2014
Bicycle's are made to ride, Oh Mr. DJ could you play that song again?
Nathan

San Jose, CA

#17206 Jun 9, 2014
This stuff causes birth defects
Out there too

San Dimas, CA

#17207 Jun 9, 2014
Are you saying riding bicycles cause birth defects?

That's another one of those out there too.
Cam

Palm Desert, CA

#17208 Jun 9, 2014
Nathan, what kinds of birth defects? Also, I don't know of anyone that encourages or condones using cannabis while pregnant, but a pregnant woman actually produces cannibinoids in her breast milk. It's a natural part of pregnancy.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#17209 Jun 9, 2014
Nathan wrote:
This stuff causes birth defects
Please provide the link????? I think you are a Liar.
Out there too

San Dimas, CA

#17210 Jun 9, 2014

What can a bicycle pump do to yeah?

Speaking of birth defects, it went right over your head Cm Cam his is talking about YOU.
Out there too

San Dimas, CA

#17211 Jun 9, 2014

What can a bicycle pump do to yeah?

Speaking of birth defects, it went right over your head Cam Cam his is talking about YOU.
Cam

Palm Desert, CA

#17212 Jun 9, 2014
You've gone incoherent, again. Likely due to your birth defects from your mother having been an alcoholic to live with the pain of getting knocked up, right before her apparent suicide of having such a worthless and lobotomized child. Logic always goes over your head. You should heal and protect your mind with cannabis, although, I fear it may be beyond repair given how incompetent you are. You had to post twice because of a spelling error and then you STILL made mistakes. HAHA! You are hopeless. This is why I feel so sorry for you. You try to insult others but instead just make a complete fool out of yourself. Thanks for the laugh, man.
Snoring

San Dimas, CA

#17213 Jun 9, 2014
Buddy your still snoring like a pig

http://www.claraweb.us/archives/19798
Cam

Palm Desert, CA

#17214 Jun 9, 2014
That was the officer that just got done beating your father for the crime of not maintaining your stupidity. Time for you to go lick his boot.
Cam Cam

San Dimas, CA

#17215 Jun 9, 2014
Cam Cam I see you accepted my invitation and ultimatum to get your fat behind back here pot to answer any of m questions I have or you, just testing the ambience training lessons I gave you.
Cam

Palm Desert, CA

#17216 Jun 9, 2014
The only fat one here is yourself, which is why you're so obsessed with me. I am extremely healthy partially due to cannabis. If you work one day maybe you'll get the same satisfaction, but I doubt it. You can not be trained, nor could you offer any productive training. I have trained myself quite well which is how I've done nothing but prove you wrong and humiliate you. I am far more educated on the subject of cannabis than you, or any subject for that matter.
Orders

San Dimas, CA

#17217 Jun 9, 2014
Cam Cam I see you still following order's I gave you!

The programing has worked even on the like of you.
Orders

San Dimas, CA

#17218 Jun 9, 2014
Repeat after me, I will post another reply as soon as master posts his.
Cam

Palm Desert, CA

#17219 Jun 9, 2014
Not at all. I'm doing exactly what I want to do. You can continue living in your fantasy world, but I would never take an order from as big of a loser as you are that can't even spell. orders* I see you still continue to make a gigantic fool out of yourself because I upset you so bad!:P You can be obsessed all you want. I'm enjoying your suffering. ;) I am obviously your master and you are obviously following my orders. Continue all you want, bud!

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#17221 Jun 10, 2014
Trent wrote:
I get worried because I have seen some pot smokers get really violent when they cant get a fix
LOL....yeah, it makes you very violent and aggressive. LOL
SickVic

San Dimas, CA

#17222 Jun 10, 2014
Let's see if we legalize what will the penalty be if it were still sold on the streets? I say legalize it!
CitizenTopix wrote:
Proposition 19 would change California Law to Legalize Marijuana and Allow It to Be Regulated and Taxed:
- Allows people 21 years old or older to possess, cultivate, or transport marijuana for personal use.
- Permits local governments to regulate and tax commercial production and sale of marijuana to people 21 years old or older.
- Prohibits people from possessing marijuana on school grounds, using it in public, smoking it while minors are present, or providing it to anyone under 21 years old.
- Maintains current prohibitions against driving while impaired.
How will you vote on November 2?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Monterey working to prohibit alcohol, without a... 5 hr DNTs 1
Review: Asian Filipino Market (Oct '12) May 20 amadeo urgonamiko 4
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) May 16 doug Gifford 1,542
News Redwood City approves highway undercrossing: Pa... May 14 Lives in Redwood ... 2
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) May 13 Cdub94 48
Where are the communal showers in Monterey? May 12 billy 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) May 6 operation greylord 72,025
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages