Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Mike

Sacramento, CA

#16412 Jul 28, 2013
SMOKE POT GO TO JAIL wrote:
smoke dope i'll put you in jail.
A-hole !!! Really.... Ur a huge dick! Prob bullied in high school (or was the bully). In any case yeah ... U go make ur arrests super cop. To protect and serve! I pay your god damn salary with MY taxes! So relax go have a few shots of ur favorite alcoholic beverage ... Get in ur car and go drive into on comming traffic!
Spleedid

Monrovia, CA

#16413 Jul 28, 2013
Hey is spelt Hay also or hay's or hazer's.
Jen

Dublin, CA

#16415 Jul 28, 2013
I think people should have the choice to use marijuana for medicinal purposes. Doctors in Western medicine prescribe all sorts or random drugs for every disorder and ailment, and we eat them like candy. I am inclined to believe that a more Eastern approach using natural medicines derived from the earth, such as Marijuana may be better for us in the long run. But one should be able to choose whichever remedy they feel it for themselves.
gimmie gimmie gimmie

American Canyon, CA

#16416 Jul 28, 2013
tell us about ear-wax you dope head scumbags
Vince

Redwood City, CA

#16417 Jul 28, 2013
I am voting NO. As for you people that say cigars and cigarettes are worse than pot, Smoke a cigarette and you can still drive your car legally. Smoke pot and drive your car and now you are driving under the influence of a controlled substance putting innocent people at risk for a accident. Anyone that votes yes for prop 19 is a IDIOT!!
Seals ahead

Monrovia, CA

#16418 Jul 28, 2013
Demo zone and or will make your days
Kenny lee aka bulletproof

Folsom, CA

#16419 Jul 28, 2013
Their has never been a death as a direct result from marijauna never . People can't od on it
Never has a pot head ran outta pot and went on a crime spree to get more pot like crack heads heroine addicts or like cranksters ..people smoke pot they get happy they laugh they eat they ate friendly .. Drinks beat and kill people crack heads rape rob and murder meth heads and heroine junkies also they would steal the gold fillings out of moms teeth when she slept for a bag of dope a pot head would just grow a plant..
Legalize it our state needs the income and people need a safe high to relax and unwind .. Pro bud yes on 19
Salt Peter

Monrovia, CA

#16420 Jul 28, 2013
No proof needed, take it as is.
American Joe

Calabasas, CA

#16421 Jul 28, 2013
It is only a matter of time before it will be completely legal. 20 states already have some form a fuck you to the Feds on it. For all you pot haters out there, you are just like the people who tried and failed at alcohol prohibition. Still believing those Reefer Madness movies, the same ones pot heads like me smoke and laugh at. If you have never smoke pot and claim its the gateway drug you are just retarded. As your generation grows and dies off, those laws you fought for are going the way of the do do bird. Probably because we are much smarter in general than 50 years ago along with being connected to more people with technology instead of being force fed a load of crap the government laid out.
katz eyes

Monrovia, CA

#16422 Jul 28, 2013
Hope for autistic children might lie in medical marijuana, Stanford University released a study.
gimmie gimmie gimmie

American Canyon, CA

#16423 Jul 29, 2013
Kenny lee aka bulletproof wrote:
Their has never been a death as a direct result from marijauna never . People can't od on it
Never has a pot head ran outta pot and went on a crime spree to get more pot like crack heads heroine addicts or like cranksters ..people smoke pot they get happy they laugh they eat they ate friendly .. Drinks beat and kill people crack heads rape rob and murder meth heads and heroine junkies also they would steal the gold fillings out of moms teeth when she slept for a bag of dope a pot head would just grow a plant..
Legalize it our state needs the income and people need a safe high to relax and unwind .. Pro bud yes on 19
" There has never been a death as a direct result from marijuana never" Really ! please explain all the fuss at the boarder with Mexico and please explain exactly what a drug is and what they do ?
Gimmies

Monrovia, CA

#16425 Jul 29, 2013
So get in line gimmie or is that gimpy?

Since: Nov 12

Sacramento, CA

#16426 Jul 29, 2013
Kenny lee aka bulletproof wrote:
Their has never been a death as a direct result from marijauna never .
HOw do you know?
1 OR 2 YEARS

Monrovia, CA

#16427 Jul 29, 2013
While the stupid REPUBLICANS, RNC, GOP AND TEA PARTY FLUNKIES ARE SO BUSY GIVING AWAY MONEY TO THEIR FELLOW CONFEDERATES IN STEALING FROM the government.

The Government Accountability Office said that from 2008 to 2012 one agency, the Natural Resources Conservation Service, made $10.6 million payments on behalf of more than 1,100 people who’d been dead at least a year. Another branch, the Risk Management Agency, paid out $22 million to more than 3,400 policyholders who’d been dead at least two years.

Since he republican's want to shut the us GOVERNMENT DOWN again.
Farmers

Monrovia, CA

#16428 Jul 29, 2013
A farmer is a farmer.
gimmie gimmie gimmie

American Canyon, CA

#16430 Jul 29, 2013
Gimmies wrote:
So get in line gimmie or is that gimpy?
are you too stupid to answer the questions or just too high to know what's going on ? in either event obama will care for you, you can count on that
Farmall

Monrovia, CA

#16431 Jul 29, 2013
Powdered is ready.
Tommy Tucker

San Francisco, CA

#16433 Jul 29, 2013
I like POT STICKERS!
mr pipas

Oakland, CA

#16434 Jul 29, 2013
Sad panda
Natural luck

Monrovia, CA

#16435 Jul 29, 2013
Plant garlic with your other herb plats and it keeps evil away, and animals too, along with insects.

Where did I leave that necklace of garlic?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr L Morales 71,296
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 23 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey