Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2013

Judged:

Typical idiots response or postings on a Saturday evening.

Some goof from Glendora must have gotten upset.

It's such a typical goofy response.
Mary Hadalamb

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Obama Boo Boo is smokin. Time is tight. Get ready for the Obama Boo Boo butt buster. Are you ready?

Since: Sep 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

lokohospitalgees714 wrote:
<quoted text>
Im smoking pot at this very moment..........cough)(cough). ...f*** this is some good sh**!!!.....damm i forgot im goin to jail put it away homie hurry!!!! Shhhhh stay down lets wait for this guy to take me to jail.........(2min later).....f*** that pack it dawg im tired of waiting!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =zc9wIzi96_E

Gloop.
Plstics

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

A stupid poster from San Dimas or what the IPP indicates. Just another toilet paper replacement for he city council and city manager. A dimwitted poster who can't even afford to repair his JUNK house and has plastic strung across it, is a cheap mouth piece for the Pro-City Council.

Glendora, California has one of the most crooked local governments in the SGV. Not only to they lie their pants off but they steal from the poor and give to the rich.

A fee levied with all the powers of taking you to court and taking your property, business and home away from you, IDIOTS that's called a TAX.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

greengirl wrote:
vote yes so that people who have chronic pain syndromes can have an alternative to high priced, legally manufactured drugs filled with preservatives, artificial colors and fillers
Vote where and when? What legal drugs are filled with preservatives and artificial colors and fillers? Are you talking about what they call bad food sold at stores?
Titans

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

Judged:

A stupid poster from San Dimas or what the IPP indicates. Just another toilet paper replacement for he city council and city manager. A dimwitted poster who can't even afford to repair his JUNK house and has plastic strung across it, is a cheap mouth piece for the Pro-City Council.

Glendora, California has one of the most crooked local governments in the SGV. Not only to they lie their pants off but they steal from the poor and give to the rich.
screens

Porterville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

We do what we can
Stilled

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Nope, Still ignorant as before.

Will check back later to see if they fell in any deeper.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Before we have a legalization across the board as to posession and uses that will put the distrubtion and sale as well as profit into tobbacco and alcohol companies laps and then the lobbying monies that polititions will be pocketing we need to protect those people( the ill and dying and those who use for the sole purpose of relief) of a legitimate disorder that the subject matter(canibis) was intendd to benifit. Those who support 19 are the ones who are supporting private prisons,3 strikes and ounce or less.
Get you heads out of the bag. 19 is bad product.
Move Over

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Move over moroom and let some air in.
i c u

Porterville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

Keep loving
Blinkers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Judged:

No need to worry.

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

"IF" it passes and is taxed, there should be a one cent tax removed from necessary items for every one cent tax collected on Marijuana. The working people need a break from all the taxes. We even pay taxes on taxes now.
AB880 lives

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Barbara Aldridge works for Walmart in Placerville, California. She says, "We live paycheck to paycheck. I've been there for eight years, and with my hours getting cut, it's a hard struggle." She's seen her hours erode over the last year to the point that she must apply for public assistance to obtain health coverage for her and her son.

Since: Apr 13

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

while such a law might sound coll to some and no more harmful than tobacco, why about those people who must suffer from second hand smoke in apartment units from a neighbor's smoking?

If smoker are restricted away from those who do not want their fumes, like we have to put up with cancer and disease causing tobacco, then go ahead and toke away, but don't get none on me. I am breathing disabled and there is no law to help me from smokers who have earlier move in dates that the 2010 law.

already there have been heated arguments between me and a chain smoking neighbor who poisons me on a daily basis. I have sarcoidosis, kidney failure, use a CPAP machine to breathe while sleep and an inhaler but I have enver smoked a day in my life. I canon afford to move as I am on a fixed income and an amputee. It has been suggest, I get a gun to settle matters but so far I am using restraint.
Stingers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

Public and private partners were putting up bee-proof netting to prevent more bees from dying.

The pesticide was reportedly applied to the trees on June 15, 2013 to control aphids.

Safariís active ingredient is dinotefuran, part of a group of insecticides known as neonicotinoids.

Since: Jun 13

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

I will vote yes to California Proposition 19' I do not use marijuana but i do grown it to sale to the cluubs and shops. that how i earn my money. It creats jobs and helps people earn a much better living. Yes, why should it not be legal?
Bowling pin

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

The ball was put right down the lane.
Bruno24

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

a Hermaphrodote wrote:
while such a law might sound coll to some and no more harmful than tobacco, why about those people who must suffer from second hand smoke in apartment units from a neighbor's smoking?
If smoker are restricted away from those who do not want their fumes, like we have to put up with cancer and disease causing tobacco, then go ahead and toke away, but don't get none on me. I am breathing disabled and there is no law to help me from smokers who have earlier move in dates that the 2010 law.
already there have been heated arguments between me and a chain smoking neighbor who poisons me on a daily basis. I have sarcoidosis, kidney failure, use a CPAP machine to breathe while sleep and an inhaler but I have never smoked a day in my life. I canon afford to move as I am on a fixed income and an amputee. It has been suggest, I get a gun to settle matters but so far I am using restraint.
There are evidence that tobacco smoke is dangerous for the health. But I have not found serious evidences that cannabis smoke is dangerous for the health, despite the carcinogenic element in the tar. Those seem to be compensated on the average by the health benefits. I wish you courage for your condition.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Monterey Forum right now

Search the Monterey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min Eric 68,396
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr snodder 200,343
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 7 hr snodder 2,252
Tim Grobaty: Rock acts once reigned at old Mari... (Jun '10) Sun harry king 4
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Sun Twilight sun 7,848
Monterey: Aircraft carrier USS Nimitz expected ... Jul 25 Margaret Smith 6
American Jews, other 'lone soldiers' serve Israel Jul 24 Elders of Zion 26
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••