Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#15886 Apr 7, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>who is advocating that?
many on this forum advocate freedom to use any drugs out there without any prohibition whatsoever.

I'm surprised you did not know that?

brain dead?

stop reading only those posts that you agree to. better yet, stop smoking the stuff, it's making you ....
Bruno24

Belgium

#15887 Apr 8, 2013
Marijuana wrote:
<quoted text>
Well just think about how criminals will react if they legalize it most likely they will have to hop on deck with a new drug they can get there hands on for people who cant
We have to legalize all drugs. prohibition multiplies the dangers. So the more a drug is dangerous, the more it needs to be urgently legalized. Many dangerous drugs, like crack, or crocodile, would not even exist if the original drugs where legal. Some needs medical prescription, and some does not need it. All drugs are different and needs particular regulation. When prohibited, the market is given to criminals, and the kids are the direct target.
Now we know that the origin of prohibition comes from the bandits. the drug problem is an artificial construct to steal our money, and nothing else.
Bruno24

Belgium

#15888 Apr 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Do you have an data or research to back up what the criminals will do? Maybe they will get a business license and grow it legally.
Right. Most drug dealers will become honest vendors, like after the prohibition of alcohol stopped. Those who will remain violent criminals will themselves have harder means to fund their criminal projects, and the cops will have more money and time to search for them.
With prohibition, all poor people get a quasi infinite incentive to become criminals, just to feed their children. Prohibition makes rotten the democracy from bottom to top. It has to stop before the whole planet becomes a big "Chicago", a bit like what already happens in south America, Afghanistan, etc.
LetLyingBegin

Covina, CA

#15889 Apr 8, 2013
California:

The goal should be to prevent CEQA from being abused by local governments, agricultural land owners, business rivals and labor unions to block or delay projects they don't like for reasons that may have nothing to do with concerns about the effects on air, water, wildlife and residents' quality of life.

This statement is a loaded statement most likely set forth by lobbyists and swinger politician's, they swing on all the money they will be given by a developer etc..

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#15890 Apr 8, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
proof? why do I need proof when several of the presidents have admitted to using pot in their books and on interviews.
what is most incriminating is the fact that congress won't vote for mandatory drug testing in their ranks.
it is obvious, many of them are on drugs including pot.
Show us where pot affects the brain. Show us where using pot years ago has any affect on the brain years later. Ask yourself how these pot heads got degrees from Ivy League schools? I agree they should drug test congress, most likely it will show heavy use of prescription drugs like pain killers. It's hard to be a pot head in that position, there's the smoke, the smell, the eyes...

Elk Grove, CA

#15891 Apr 8, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
one definition of being brain dead.. believing that you benefit from some connection because of race.
That's why we never see anyone posting with names like Black Guy or Caucasian Guy or Arab Guy...But we do see you posting with Asian Guy. Why do you believe you benefit from that?

Elk Grove, CA

#15892 Apr 8, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
many on this forum advocate freedom to use any drugs out there without any prohibition whatsoever.
I'm surprised you did not know that?
brain dead?
stop reading only those posts that you agree to. better yet, stop smoking the stuff, it's making you ....
True, maybe 1 or 2 people have. I think in some ways it's very debatable and that side has some very good arguments to support it. I'm not convinced, but the topic here is pot in CA, so why are you talking about other drugs and countries? Your brain seems a little scattered.
Foggerys

Covina, CA

#15893 Apr 8, 2013
Don't act as STUPID as the last poster on this site and the NYPD.

“I think it’s preposterous,” said Justin Johnsen, 31, who received the $1,263.01 bill from the city last month for the Nov. 5 accident on Flushing Avenue that left him with deep cuts that required stitches.

“I was upset. I was in kind of disbelief that they were going to send this letter after four months or so and ask me to pay damages for their vehicle, when they hit me when I was on a bicycle,” added Johnsen, who was not ticketed for the crash.

Location hidden

#15894 Apr 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Show us where pot affects the brain. Show us where using pot years ago has any affect on the brain years later. Ask yourself how these pot heads got degrees from Ivy League schools? I agree they should drug test congress, most likely it will show heavy use of prescription drugs like pain killers. It's hard to be a pot head in that position, there's the smoke, the smell, the eyes...
I already pointed out several examples. but because you are brain dead already, they didn't register.

what can I say?

listen.. I grew up in the pit of illicit drugs - Berkeley. saw what it did to many people. saw them become brain dead.

you want to know how brain dead these people became?

they would go to countries where it is the death penalty for dealing with this stuff. go there to smoke the stuff in front of the police.

hey. these same people would go on the lonely planet and ask others on the forum where they could get the drugs.

now, if that isn't brain dead. what is?

Location hidden

#15895 Apr 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That's why we never see anyone posting with names like Black Guy or Caucasian Guy or Arab Guy...But we do see you posting with Asian Guy. Why do you believe you benefit from that?
what are you? my mother? so, my name is Asian guy. what's the big deal? it's just a name.

as for your claim that nobody is using black guy, Caucasian guy, or arab guy etc. those names do exist.

there is even a gay arab, straight arab, arab girl, black dude, Caucasian dude, etc.

look them up before you make a claim that they don't exist, moron.

Location hidden

#15896 Apr 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>True, maybe 1 or 2 people have. I think in some ways it's very debatable and that side has some very good arguments to support it. I'm not convinced, but the topic here is pot in CA, so why are you talking about other drugs and countries? Your brain seems a little scattered.
what are you? brain dead?

the topic here is the legalization of pot.

and I'm debating that it should not be legalized. for my argument I pointed out what is happening around the world in places that allow it and not allow it.

how else is one to debate an issue? by looking at it narrowly? with half a brain?

like apparently you are doing?

talk about being scattered brain...BRAIN DEAD!
Gabii

Marysville, CA

#15897 Apr 8, 2013
this debate is so silly. we all know that within the next year or two pot is gonna be legalized. all you haters had your time to bash and criticize marijuana, now is the ganja-smokers time to just get f*cking high~<3

Location hidden

#15898 Apr 8, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Show us where pot affects the brain. Show us where using pot years ago has any affect on the brain years later. Ask yourself how these pot heads got degrees from Ivy League schools? I agree they should drug test congress, most likely it will show heavy use of prescription drugs like pain killers. It's hard to be a pot head in that position, there's the smoke, the smell, the eyes...
the more you talk, the more I believe you are brain dead.

..listen, didn't I just point out that several presidents admitted to using the stuff?

frankly, I believe that pot use is rampant on capitol hill. this is not me just talking. it's them confessing..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_S...

you only need to hear them talk to realize they are brain dead.

mandatory drug testing on capitol hill must be implemented and enforced to remedy the problem.

Location hidden

#15899 Apr 8, 2013
Gabii wrote:
this debate is so silly. we all know that within the next year or two pot is gonna be legalized. all you haters had your time to bash and criticize marijuana, now is the ganja-smokers time to just get f*cking high~<3
all I can say is - if someone smokes that stuff in my face, I'll shoot them.

nuff said.
Cookie

Alhambra, CA

#15900 Apr 8, 2013
I strongly agree that marijuana should be legal for these reasons:
1. It is studied and proven to actually slow the growth of tumors, for all the people who said it causes cancer "Do your research".
2. Not only does it slow tumors, it severely slows down tics in turret suffering patients.
3. People with ADD or ADHD could really benefit from smoking weed, rather than those awful Ritilan pills.
4. Woman no longer would have to take iibprohine/ other pain relief medicine for things such as cramps and other symptoms thier period (monthly visitor) causes.
5. For premenstrul syndrome marijuana is a excellent source of Rx.
I'm sure other people can come up with reasons why it shouldn't be legal, but c'mon if your not the one smoking it takes no affect on you. So let's do, let legalize marijuana!!
Competition

Covina, CA

#15901 Apr 8, 2013
The move by Colt Competition into Breckenridge comes as the CEO of Colt Manufacturing in Connecticut has said there will soon be few good answers to keep his company in the state.

Connecticut passed some of the nation’s most restrictive gun laws this week, April 2013.

Elk Grove, CA

#15904 Apr 8, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I already pointed out several examples. but because you are brain dead already, they didn't register.
what can I say?
listen.. I grew up in the pit of illicit drugs - Berkeley. saw what it did to many people. saw them become brain dead.
you want to know how brain dead these people became?
they would go to countries where it is the death penalty for dealing with this stuff. go there to smoke the stuff in front of the police.
hey. these same people would go on the lonely planet and ask others on the forum where they could get the drugs.
now, if that isn't brain dead. what is?
I was only asking for proof, you give some stupid examples of politicians that don't agree with your agenda, therefore they are pot heads...LOL. Show us a scientific study where smoking pot kills the brain. You don't know what you are talking about, do some research on pot, it has a great medical value, a lot more then beer.

Elk Grove, CA

#15905 Apr 8, 2013
Cookie wrote:
I strongly agree that marijuana should be legal for these reasons:
1. It is studied and proven to actually slow the growth of tumors, for all the people who said it causes cancer "Do your research".
2. Not only does it slow tumors, it severely slows down tics in turret suffering patients.
3. People with ADD or ADHD could really benefit from smoking weed, rather than those awful Ritilan pills.
4. Woman no longer would have to take iibprohine/ other pain relief medicine for things such as cramps and other symptoms thier period (monthly visitor) causes.
5. For premenstrul syndrome marijuana is a excellent source of Rx.
I'm sure other people can come up with reasons why it shouldn't be legal, but c'mon if your not the one smoking it takes no affect on you. So let's do, let legalize marijuana!!
True

Elk Grove, CA

#15906 Apr 8, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
all I can say is - if someone smokes that stuff in my face, I'll shoot them.
nuff said.
It will have the same laws as smoking cigarettes. Do you shoot people that smoke cigarettes? The smoke from cigarettes is much more dangerous to the human body. Do you shoot them?

Elk Grove, CA

#15907 Apr 8, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
what are you? my mother? so, my name is Asian guy. what's the big deal? it's just a name.
as for your claim that nobody is using black guy, Caucasian guy, or arab guy etc. those names do exist.
there is even a gay arab, straight arab, arab girl, black dude, Caucasian dude, etc.
look them up before you make a claim that they don't exist, moron.
You are the one that wrote: "one definition of being brain dead.. believing that you benefit from some connection because of race." And yet your name uses a race, why is that? Are you a racist?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 43 min D_e_ath__to__tyrants 70,986
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Tue Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey