|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
calling someone brain dead is not an insult, it is a statement of fact.
as for being informed.. one only needs to read the daily news to be informed.
examples of what I mean by being brain dead..
1) politicians saying that quote, "you don't enforce bad laws, you fix them."
2) liberals saying quote, "we don't have a debt problem because all we need to do is print more money."
3) politicians saying quote, "we don't lie, our change in opinion is due to evolution."
BRAIN DEAD 100%.
What do your examples have to do with pot?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to prove anything.
BECAUSE the examples confirming my claim are all around. one only needs to open their eyes to see what I'm saying is true.
capitol hill is full of brain dead people.
..what do you call it when congress votes a law in, but the same congress doesn't enforce it?
..what do you call it when congress won't force rangel to resign when he committed felony fraud. but allow snipes to go to prison for 3 years for the same crime?
..what do you call it when congress won't submit a budget when the law requires that they do so?
..what do you call it when congress outsources all our jobs when we have double digit unemployment in the usa?
..what do you call it when congress allows our own industries to go bankrupt when those industries are vital to the security of our nation?
..what do you call it when congress contemplates allowing our ports to be bought out by muslims from the middle east?
..what do you call it when congress contemplates allowing our military machines to be built by a foreign nation?
I call it being BRAIN DEAD! others would call it criminal.
the list goes on....
What do all your examples have to do with pot? Why are you so scared? I hope you can find employment. Relax, maybe take a bong hit or 4.
Duueess

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Your still breathing my air.

The moon's out so are the crazy's.
lanq

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

marigjjuana needs to be legal because you keep advertising it through snoop dogg..

which isn't fair to the kids..
im high

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

im high
Bruno24

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

The most dangerous thing that you can do with a drug, is to prohibit it. You just create job for criminals, who will target your kids by all means.

And what is a drug? It is a medication.

To make medication illegal is a non sense, except for the criminals, and some special interest.

Prohibition run against the constitution and human right. It transforms states into drug dealers. It is a corporatist nationalization of health, and a golden mine for terrorism.
Bruno24

Belgium

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
calling someone brain dead is not an insult, it is a statement of fact.
as for being informed.. one only needs to read the daily news to be informed.
examples of what I mean by being brain dead..
1) politicians saying that quote, "you don't enforce bad laws, you fix them."
2) liberals saying quote, "we don't have a debt problem because all we need to do is print more money."
3) politicians saying quote, "we don't lie, our change in opinion is due to evolution."
BRAIN DEAD 100%.
I follow the daily news since more than 50 years. Never seen any problem related to marijuana, except those brought by its prohibition.

Saying "you don't enforce bad laws, you fix them." is evidently wise.
Saying "we don't have a debt problem because all we need to do is print more money." is admittedly "brain dead". OK. But it is not relevant for this topic.
Saying "we don't lie, our change in opinion is due to evolution" might be wise or "brain dead" according to the context.
Legalize Marijuana

Delano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

About time people need to have there own rights whether the laws say you can't do this but you can do that etc etc
Marijuana

Delano, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Bruno24 wrote:
The most dangerous thing that you can do with a drug, is to prohibit it. You just create job for criminals, who will target your kids by all means.

And what is a drug? It is a medication.

To make medication illegal is a non sense, except for the criminals, and some special interest.

Prohibition run against the constitution and human right. It transforms states into drug dealers. It is a corporatist nationalization of health, and a golden mine for terrorism.
Well just think about how criminals will react if they legalize it most likely they will have to hop on deck with a new drug they can get there hands on for people who cant

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to prove anything.
BECAUSE .
You Can't!

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Marijuana wrote:
<quoted text>
Well just think about how criminals will react if they legalize it most likely they will have to hop on deck with a new drug they can get there hands on for people who cant
Do you have an data or research to back up what the criminals will do? Maybe they will get a business license and grow it legally.
Rats Bas

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Two Glendora, California City Meetings Cancelled in 2013.

The scheduled meetings for the Glendora planning commission and Glendora community services commissions have been canceled.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
I follow the daily news since more than 50 years. Never seen any problem related to marijuana, except those brought by its prohibition.
Saying "you don't enforce bad laws, you fix them." is evidently wise.
Saying "we don't have a debt problem because all we need to do is print more money." is admittedly "brain dead". OK. But it is not relevant for this topic.
Saying "we don't lie, our change in opinion is due to evolution" might be wise or "brain dead" according to the context.
you can't see any problem related to marijuana because you are brain dead.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>What do all your examples have to do with pot? Why are you so scared? I hope you can find employment. Relax, maybe take a bong hit or 4.
during the opium wars in mainland china back in the last century, the Chinese didn't think there was anything wrong with allowing the free use of opium all over china. and we know what happened after that.

the Chinese all became brain dead. and didn't do anything when they were invaded.
Rose

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Melanie Lynskey knocked off Charlie overseas

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't see any problem related to marijuana because you are brain dead.
Most likely these politicians are drinking alcohol not high on pot. Like I asked, do you have any proof? Hey before you jump into your childish insults, I don't use pot or drink or do drugs. Maybe that is your problem. Not mine. You sound like a racist, should we all have names to show our race?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
during the opium wars in mainland china back in the last century, the Chinese didn't think there was anything wrong with allowing the free use of opium all over china. and we know what happened after that.
the Chinese all became brain dead. and didn't do anything when they were invaded.
You are Asian right? Have you noticed where all the jobs are and who is making all the stuff you buy? What is your definition of brain dead? You might fit in.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
during the opium wars in mainland china back in the last century, the Chinese didn't think there was anything wrong with allowing the free use of opium all over china.
who is advocating that?
gyu gyuoi v

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

giiomty8op0ri
TippyCanoe

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

The city of Glendora, California is less than 7% away from the tipping point, when ever a city lays out 60% of it's budget for police protection, it's two shakes of lambs tail from BANKRUPTCY.

So before you let the so called wise men an woman in City Hall and the City Council take the residents over the edge of NO RETURN, demand they get the house in order or NEW elections will take place.

If you sit still and listen to the same people in city hall tell you there is nothing to worry about then your taking the same Kool-Aid drink they are and wearing the same rose colored glasses as they do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info