Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

The flu shot is not the answer, nutrition and lifestyle is

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/033206_universal_f...
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>lol...now you are a medical Doctor..lol...what else are you not? Let me ask you? are these doctors doing any research on the subject or just passing what they are told? Why do so many doctors and nurses refuse the flu shot over the years? Why are so many healthy people so scared of being sick for a few days? Why were these thousands of PhD's telling us to get a shot in 76? the vaccine that caused Guillian-Barre syndrome (a neurologic disorder)
The reason: doctors are paid to do as they are told. Why do you always think the Government knows best? If Doctors are always right, why are so many fat? Why are so many nutritionist fat and have pale skin?
Yep conspiracy theory enthusiast as I was saying.

No I am not an MD, but because of my own issues I am rather close to quite a few of them and know their personal opinions on quite a few subjects, most rules don’t come from the government, they come from HMO's and other insurance companies, they all seem to share a disdain for them. I have talked to several that were ordering unnecessary tests that were required before the HMO would authorize the actual needed test.

I have talked to them about the flu shots, they are in agreement that it is a good idea even through only partially effective.

You think they are in a conspiracy, and you have to forgive people for laughing about that.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep conspiracy theory enthusiast as I was saying.
No I am not an MD, but because of my own issues I am rather close to quite a few of them and know their personal opinions on quite a few subjects, most rules don’t come from the government, they come from HMO's and other insurance companies, they all seem to share a disdain for them. I have talked to several that were ordering unnecessary tests that were required before the HMO would authorize the actual needed test.
I have talked to them about the flu shots, they are in agreement that it is a good idea even through only partially effective.
You think they are in a conspiracy, and you have to forgive people for laughing about that.
Is it a conspiracy theory that the flu shot contains formaldehyde and thimerosal? Yes or no.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Is it a conspiracy that the flu shot contains aluminum, sucrose, animal tissues, MSG, and antifreeze? yes or no

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Is it a conspiracy that the increase in Autism and ADD are caused by some affect? yes or no
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
Is it a conspiracy that the flu shot contains aluminum, sucrose, animal tissues, MSG, and antifreeze? yes or no
I can see these medical Dr's sitting around a table with Dr Evil in an Austin Powers movie, would have to be held at several full stadiums at once with Dr Evil's picture on the big screen.

An amazing conspiracy

In the end he will only release the elderly for.... One MILLION dollars!

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Is it a conspiracy that nutrition and lifestyle is the best way to combat the flu? or is it better to shoot aluminum, sucrose, animal tissues, MSG, and antifreeze in our blood to prevent a few days of being sick. FOLLOW THE MONEY: who benefits the most? Big Pharm.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

the CDC, for its part, has now become little more than the regulatory branch of Big Pharma, pushing vaccines on the entire population even though the scientific evidence reveals quite clearly that flu vaccines simply do not work.(Vitamin D actually works far better at preventing flu infections, but the CDC won't recommend vitamin D to anyone.)

Mandatory vaccines fail in Japan, or was it a conspiracy? Japanese health authorities ruled that flu vaccination was ineffective and was no more than a serious financial and legal liability if it was to continue

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Who has better healthcare? US or Japan

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Baylor University committee member, Dr. Wendy Keitel, received clinical trial support from Novartis, the maker of the H1N1 vaccine most widely distributed in the US. Dr. Janet Englund at the Children’s University Medical Group in Seattle received financial support for clinical trials favoring vaccines made by Medimmune (the nasal flu vaccine), Novartis, and Sanofi Pasteur. Dr. Cody Meissner received Big Pharma support through Tufts University for his supporting clinical trials for Medimmune’s RSV vaccine and for participation in Wyeth’s streptococcus vaccine for children, Prevnar......goes on and on....FOLLOW THE MONEY!

Research Doctor's getting paid to obtain certain results.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see these medical Dr's sitting around a table with Dr Evil in an Austin Powers movie, would have to be held at several full stadiums at once with Dr Evil's picture on the big screen.
An amazing conspiracy
In the end he will only release the elderly for.... One MILLION dollars!
Can't answer the question?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Dr. Carol Baker from Baylor University, has consistently received research and educational grants and private donations from Big Pharma. She is also on the Board of Directors of the National Foundation of Infectious Diseases, a consulting body of scientists frequently wined and dined and provided perks by the pharmaceutical industrial complex.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

there also appeared in the news this month a critical finding from the German Institute for Quality and Efficacy in Health Care, published in the peer-reviewed journal Trials. The study investigated 90 approved drugs in the US (and let us make no mistake, vaccines are drugs! In fact, the flu vaccine is listed as a Category C drug; which means there are no adequate safety studies to determine whether flu vaccination adversely affects pregnant mothers and their fetuses.) and discovered that 60 percent of the 900 papers were unpublished and some were concealed from the federal regulatory agencies. Forty to sixty percent omitted clinical details or changed their final analysis. Among the pharmaceutical industry studies alone, 94 percent were unpublished, and 86 percent of the university studies sponsored by drug makers remained unpublished.

What does this tell us? If they were positive results, the drug companies would without hesitation publish their findings; but if the clinical studies’ results contradict their expectations negatively, thereby delaying and preventing regulatory approval and licensure of a product, then there is no incentive for their release. And they are under no regulatory obligation to publish or produce them. Hence the American public is denied approximately 90 percent of the actual clinical data performed on any given drug or vaccine.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I think enough has been said

there are some other conspiracy theories you should check out, I have a list of the funniest ones.

You might be interested

Moon Landings were faked

George Bush personally masterminded the demolition of the world trade center

Jimmy Hoffa is alive and well and living with JFK in an apartment they rent from Elvis

Birthers

there are more you should check out as well

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

The German study concludes that drug makers intentionally “conceal unfavorable results or results that do not fulfill one’s expectations.” Therefore, the vaccine and drug makers are permitted to conduct their nefarious, quack science behind closed doors with full participation and cooperation from the WHO, CDC and FDA. Of course, the CDC and FDA condone this behavior because they are completely subservient to the power and wealth of the pharmaceutical industry.

The recent CDC vote continues a tradition of denial over independent studies and reports warning of the over-exaggerated alarm and the dangers of pushing forward with an H1N1 vaccine that was not given sufficient time to prove its safety and efficacy. They even deny their own voices.

Dr. Anthony Morris is a distinguished virologist and a former Chief Vaccine Office at the FDA. His view about influenza vaccines summarizes their efficacy well. In Morris’s opinion there is no evidence that any influenza vaccine thus far developed is effective in preventing or mitigating any attack of influenza,’ Dr. Morris states, as a matter of record,“The producers of these vaccines know they are worthless, but they go on selling them anyway.”

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Canada’s Vaccination Risk Awareness Network (VRAN) website is a community of physicians, researchers and vaccine researchers and journalists reporting on vaccines’ flawed promises and pseudo-science. Among all vaccines, the flu vaccine is presented with “The Most Useless Vaccine Of-All-Time Award.”

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I'm proud to say I never had aluminum, sucrose, animal tissues, MSG, and antifreeze put in my kid's blood.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Big D wrote:
there are some other conspiracy theories you should check out, I have a list of the funniest ones.
You might be interested
Moon Landings were faked
Jimmy Hoffa is alive and well and living with JFK in an apartment they rent from Elvis
Birthers
Facts scare you, why is that? You say you love science but yet are stuck on what Obama tells you....lol.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Big D wrote:
You might be interested
Moon Landings were faked
Birthers
every time you are stuck, you post the same garbage.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>every time you are stuck, you post the same garbage.
I am not stuck, just not a fan of outlandish and totally impossible conspiracy theories.

Not my job to try and convince you of anything, I do notice you spend a LOT of time trying to convince everyone else.

The problem is I am informed and educated, you need to find people that aren’t.

good luck with that

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info