|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

An article in the SGVExaminer.com newspaper, page B3 February 14 - 20, 2013

Glendora, California.

Penned by Robert Sundance.

Helps explain how and why small time police chiefs of small towns are and have become boot-lickers to the political connected and city council member's.

Physical assults against senior citizen's by city council member's are swept under the rug and or table, reports gets lost etc. What did you say Gene Murabito or Douglas Tessitor?

Why is it the blind eye is turned towards a illegal act by one of the politically connected and or J-walkers are roughted up and charged with felonies etc.

Glendora, California..
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>no problem, I owe medical science for a lot, but at the same time they are mixed into politics and money a little too much sometimes, like the flu shot scam which is only 9% effective for the elderly but they are all forced into getting a shot. Most people would be better off without it. I'm sure you know what is in those shots.
Where is your medical evidence? The only people who got flu this year that I know didn't get the shot because "they forgot"," they didn't have time"' "they didn't get flu last year",all lame excuses. I and all my family and friends that took the shots must be in that "9%".
Counter

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

We have already stock piled all your BS.

So it's to business.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Where is your medical evidence? The only people who got flu this year that I know didn't get the shot because "they forgot"," they didn't have time"' "they didn't get flu last year",all lame excuses. I and all my family and friends that took the shots must be in that "9%".
Well, it is true that it only protects you from the flu strains that they think will spread, but cannot protect you from strains they didn’t expect to spread, and certainly not any new strains.( that virus evolves like crazy )

Not sure I buy the 9%, but there are of course not 100% effective, and never claimed to be.

But I take them, and I am sick less often, I cannot say with certainty it is because to the shots, but circumstantial evidence suggests it.

I also notice that my employees that get the shot are sick less often. But I am not supposed to notice that so I try to ignore it.:)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
9% is worth doing it
I am not forced to get one, but I choose too
really? It seems like to me it's another government scam for big Pharm. But do the benefits of getting the flu shot far outweigh the risks? Can potential lethal illnesses manifest years later in life, a direct result from getting yearly flu shots? Does the government conclude that flu shots are 100 percent safe and effective? Formaldehyde is an ingredient in the common flu shot and is a known carcinogen. Another ingredient in the flu shot, thimerosal, contains mercury, which is known to impair neurological and immune systems. There are detergents, antibiotics, chemicals and allergens like polysorbate-80 that causes infertility. Someone who gets vaccinated could say,‘Well the flu didn’t kill me.’ But when you’re sitting there with Alzheimer’s, ALS, MS or you’re watching your kid develop seizures or become autistic you’re going to kick yourself in the butt for allowing your child or you yourself receiving it. It’s frightening to me the stuff they put in the vaccine. These diseases, at least in part, are because of vaccines.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Where is your medical evidence? The only people who got flu this year that I know didn't get the shot because "they forgot"," they didn't have time"' "they didn't get flu last year",all lame excuses. I and all my family and friends that took the shots must be in that "9%".
Don't complain then when a family member comes down with Alzheimer’s, ALS, MS or you’re watching your kid develop seizures or become autistic. Good luck with that, but at least you didn't get the flu. lol.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Where is your medical evidence?
What's funny is a dude like you that rants about pot but doesn't mind putting formaldehyde, thimerosal and detergents, antibiotics, chemicals and allergens like polysorbate-80 that causes infertility in your blood stream...lol. Just so you wont be sick for a few days...lol. You scared bro?
Counter

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Marma Duke has finished with you yet, time to get on board.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Don't complain then when a family member comes down with Alzheimer’s, ALS, MS or you’re watching your kid develop seizures or become autistic. Good luck with that, but at least you didn't get the flu. lol.
Yep and there are reports that link Alzheimer's with the use of aluminum cookware, utensels,aluminum foil, baking sheets and anything made of that material that is heated in food prep. Not planning to stop cooking anytime soon. If people want to learn about scary dangerous chemicals going in their bodies,just look at your packaged food ingredients list and look up those "additives" one at a time.
Crusher

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Never been a crazier time for the GOP, Republican and Tea Party member's
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>really? It seems like to me it's another government scam for big Pharm. But do the benefits of getting the flu shot far outweigh the risks? Can potential lethal illnesses manifest years later in life, a direct result from getting yearly flu shots? Does the government conclude that flu shots are 100 percent safe and effective? Formaldehyde is an ingredient in the common flu shot and is a known carcinogen. Another ingredient in the flu shot, thimerosal, contains mercury, which is known to impair neurological and immune systems. There are detergents, antibiotics, chemicals and allergens like polysorbate-80 that causes infertility. Someone who gets vaccinated could say,‘Well the flu didn’t kill me.’ But when you’re sitting there with Alzheimer’s, ALS, MS or you’re watching your kid develop seizures or become autistic you’re going to kick yourself in the butt for allowing your child or you yourself receiving it. It’s frightening to me the stuff they put in the vaccine. These diseases, at least in part, are because of vaccines.
Yeah but you are a conspiracy theory guy, seriously.

Not everyone thinks there are as many plots and schemes as you think there are
Yammers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Never been a crazier time for the GOP, Republican and Tea Party member's since they shot themselves in the foot and they can't runa ndjump with other's now.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but you are a conspiracy theory guy, seriously.
Not everyone thinks there are as many plots and schemes as you think there are
So you don't mind the risk of putting formaldehyde and thimerosal in your blood so you might not get sick for a few days because the US Government said it's a good idea? Of all people, with your science background, I would think you would be better informed.
Yammers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

The new name for Tea Party is "CopperHeads" this evil group of people are not be trusted at all.

A dangerous deadly snake in the grass.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Yep and there are reports that link Alzheimer's with the use of aluminum cookware, utensels,aluminum foil, baking sheets and anything made of that material that is heated in food prep. Not planning to stop cooking anytime soon. If people want to learn about scary dangerous chemicals going in their bodies,just look at your packaged food ingredients list and look up those "additives" one at a time.
Doesnt mean when you cook that you keep using an old pan over and over. I agree, packaged food is not real food. But as long as the Government says it's okay, Big D will keep eating it. Diet Soda is a dangerous mixture for our body, but it's a "go" with Uncle Sam. Every fat person on the planet drinks it. It's common sense to think why the increase in Alzheimer’s, ALS, MS, autism, add...put the puzzle together.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>So you don't mind the risk of putting formaldehyde and thimerosal in your blood so you might not get sick for a few days because the US Government said it's a good idea? Of all people, with your science background, I would think you would be better informed.
I have the background, I am informed.

I know, you think hundreds of thousands of PH’ds, possibly in the millions are in collusion to delude and hoax everyone else.

You do need to understand why when you say something like that, being who you are and the things you have said, the doubt light starts flashing pretty bright.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the background, I am informed.
I know, you think hundreds of thousands of PH’ds, possibly in the millions are in collusion to delude and hoax everyone else.
You do need to understand why when you say something like that, being who you are and the things you have said, the doubt light starts flashing pretty bright.
lol...now you are a medical Doctor..lol...what else are you not? Let me ask you? are these doctors doing any research on the subject or just passing what they are told? Why do so many doctors and nurses refuse the flu shot over the years? Why are so many healthy people so scared of being sick for a few days? Why were these thousands of PhD's telling us to get a shot in 76? the vaccine that caused Guillian-Barre syndrome (a neurologic disorder)

The reason: doctors are paid to do as they are told. Why do you always think the Government knows best? If Doctors are always right, why are so many fat? Why are so many nutritionist fat and have pale skin?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Have you ever wondered why they push the flu vaccine on perfectly healthy people? This year they are advising that everybody over the age of six months be vaccinated. Last year and the year before it was only children, elderly and those who are immune compromised. Wow, they must have made a big batch of the flu stuff this year!

Do they really care if we get the flu or not? Aren’t the flu vaccines just another form of revenue for the ones who push it, such as the researchers, manufacturers, pharmaceutical Industry, FDA and others? I mean, why push the flu shot onto perfectly healthy folks? Go figure.

A study published in the October 2008 issue of the Archives of Pediatric & Adolescent Medicine found that vaccinating young children against the flu had no impact on flu-related hospitalizations or doctor visits during two recent flu seasons. The researchers concluded that “significant influenza vaccine effectiveness could not be demonstrated for any season, age, or setting” examined.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Our bodies are not intended to be given noxious toxins such as what the flu shots are made of. According to an article on doctor Mercola’s website, vaccines have aluminum, sucrose, animal tissues, MSG, and antifreeze in them.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

With the Government, FOLLOW THE MONEY!

More and more Americans are growing reluctant to take vaccines just because their doctors and various public health agencies are telling them they should. Last fall, a Consumer Reports study revealed that flu vaccination rates are on the decline, with only about 37 percent of respondents to a survey indicating that they planned to get vaccinated that year.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monterey Discussions

Search the Monterey Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 24 min Not a perry fan 200,555
Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) 3 hr whatisyourneed 1,512
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 hr JOEL 68,833
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Mon Mudflys to 7,901
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Mon Green Soilent 4,975
No Kids Allowed: Babies Effectively Banned at C... Sun g 2
Hotel room tax hike up to Capitola voters Aug 13 Donny B 1
•••
•••
•••
Monterey Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000