19,382 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Blazes

Covina, CA

#15324 Feb 24, 2013
O's and 1's this is going to make a great contact sport in the Olympics some day.
AfganPigs

Covina, CA

#15326 Feb 24, 2013
Did I mention these so called elected officials in Afgan, are nothing but cheap back alley scum sucking drug dealing muslim crooks.

Afghanistan's President Hamid Karzai has ordered that all U.S. special forces must leave Wardak province.

I give Karzai a few days before one of beloved Muslim Brothers puts a bullet between is beadie eyes.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#15327 Feb 24, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care how good a person looks on paper, doesn't mean he or she will work out in the long run. If you are looking for that, your number one question or test should be for tobacco. But you might want to stop playing like you are this owner of a big company and you have nothing better to do but sit around whining about pot.
My companies have always been tobacco free.No spit bottles or ash trays anywhere on premises. When it's time to renew insurance this year, the few tobacco users we have will be paying higher rates than non-users.
FatAsRepublicans

Covina, CA

#15328 Feb 24, 2013
Do what you want, jump off a high chair for all I care for.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#15329 Feb 24, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>My companies have always been tobacco free.No spit bottles or ash trays anywhere on premises. When it's time to renew insurance this year, the few tobacco users we have will be paying higher rates than non-users.
lol..now you own several companies...lol...
Spankies Out

Covina, CA

#15330 Feb 24, 2013
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot

Have you ever seen a bigger fool than, no not the usual idiots the GOP, Republicans and Tea Baggers let loose.

Not the Rand Paul team nor the LDS candidate, what was his name anyway?

Is Senator Ted Cruz our new McCarthy?
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#15331 Feb 25, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>lol..now you own several companies...lol...
Yes ,and financially involved in several smaller ventures. You will realize someday that your money would have benefitted you better by investing it rather that putting it up in smoke.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#15332 Feb 25, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ,and financially involved in several smaller ventures. You will realize someday that your money would have benefitted you better by investing it rather that putting it up in smoke.
It was once noted that investors at Enron would have done better if they invested all their money in cans of beer, drank them, and then recycled the cans.( chuckle )
Jocky

Covina, CA

#15333 Feb 25, 2013
Lead or follow just get out of the way.

Elk Grove, CA

#15334 Feb 25, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ,and financially involved in several smaller ventures. You will realize someday that your money would have benefitted you better by investing it rather that putting it up in smoke.
lol..now you know about my money...lol...look in the mirror, your nose is enlarging. But yet while running all these companies and not being able to spell or use spell check, you sit around and rant about what someone else does that doesn't affect you at all since you say you test all your employees....it's getting deeper...lol
Ranchitas

Covina, CA

#15335 Feb 25, 2013
Post over the idiots who are fools like the out of towners.

Stay involved to keep the out of towners pigs from posting too much.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#15337 Feb 25, 2013
Ranchitas wrote:
Post over the idiots who are fools like the out of towners.
Stay involved to keep the out of towners pigs from posting too much.
Yep!!! Build a fence around your mind. No one else can think to your expectations.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#15338 Feb 25, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>lol..now you know about my money...lol...look in the mirror, your nose is enlarging. But yet while running all these companies and not being able to spell or use spell check, you sit around and rant about what someone else does that doesn't affect you at all since you say you test all your employees....it's getting deeper...lol
A wise man controls his investments and business,not the other way around!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#15339 Feb 25, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>A wise man controls his investments and business,not the other way around!
Which is why I donít own any mutual or index funds

Elk Grove, CA

#15340 Feb 25, 2013
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>A wise man controls his investments and business,not the other way around!
You are controlling your investments and companies by sitting around on a computer ranting about other people that are not like you? What does that have to do with controlling? You are fooling no one here.

Elk Grove, CA

#15341 Feb 25, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why I donít own any mutual or index funds
exactly, I have uncles that are millionaires, they are old and still live scared to spend any money, they will die with millions of money sitting around, what a freaking waste of life. I hope when I die that I have exhausted most of my money.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#15342 Feb 25, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>exactly, I have uncles that are millionaires, they are old and still live scared to spend any money, they will die with millions of money sitting around, what a freaking waste of life. I hope when I die that I have exhausted most of my money.
You donít comprehend my meaning, no surprise

I manage my own portfolio, I buy and sell individual stocks in companies that I deem valuable.

I donít own mutual funds as I donít trust the motives or pay structure of those that manage them, I donít buy index fund as I have beaten the indexes over 9 years out of 10 picking my own stocks.

Although I am not "rich" by most peoples definition I do hope to leave a legacy to my children and their children. And I support scientific and charitable organizations that I deem worthy.

I have every intention of growing that pool of funds far beyond what it is now, even as I live off of it in retirement.

The only reason I am not a wealthy person now, is because I enjoy life a little too much.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#15343 Feb 25, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are controlling your investments and companies by sitting around on a computer ranting about other people that are not like you? What does that have to do with controlling? You are fooling no one here.
RENTAL PROPERTIES! Let someone else pay for your investment.
Guerrilla Humorist

Cantonment, FL

#15344 Feb 25, 2013
haaaaaa

Tommy's a slumlord, to boot!
ThomasA wrote:
<quoted text>RENTAL PROPERTIES! Let someone else pay for your investment.
Figures.
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#15345 Feb 25, 2013
Guerrilla Humorist wrote:
haaaaaa
Tommy's a slumlord, to boot!<quoted text>
Figures.
Yeah right, keep dreaming!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 hr JOEL 70,024
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep 21 fancy 3

Beach Hazards Statement for Monterey County was issued at October 21 at 7:51PM PDT

Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]