• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
14,021 - 14,040 of 15,961 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 26
Day Care

Monrovia, CA

#15154 Feb 10, 2013
Lindsy Graham, when his state OK's samesex marriage then he will ccalm down a lot, since he will be getting some.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#15155 Feb 10, 2013
YourGirlShyanne wrote:
dude this shit is better thank ciggs
Besides being a little weak on language, you fail to respond to a rebuttal. Are you saying it's true that pot makes you dumb?
wheels up

Monrovia, CA

#15156 Feb 10, 2013
Oops, looks like another roll over accident here on this topic forum topic.

The GOP, Republicans are to blame, put that in the official report.
Dad

Fountain Valley, CA

#15157 Feb 10, 2013
Who would you let drive in a emergency your son. A person who smoke a joint. Or a person that's been drinking for an. Hour. You no your. Answer I would let. The pot. Dude

Yes

Elk Grove, CA

#15158 Feb 10, 2013
Dad wrote:
Who would you let drive in a emergency your son. A person who smoke a joint. Or a person that's been drinking for an. Hour. You no your. Answer I would let. The pot. Dude
Yes
So by that argument, we should make it legal to drive while high on pot? My answer would be it depends on the person.
Lots of time

Monrovia, CA

#15159 Feb 11, 2013
If you paid full price of the ticket then you shouldn't worry. But if you used one of your buddies friends to pick up a scalped ticket

Since: Feb 13

El Cajon, CA

#15160 Feb 13, 2013
I have a dope head of a baby mama frankie and I so disagree with approving the legalization of it. I am always concerned about my two daughters with her because sometimes she is doped up high & drunk off her ass. Although, she might say the kids are sleeping it's a concern. Therefore, I am 100% against this prop & I will vote NO
Bruno24

Belgium

#15162 Feb 13, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>It was a rebuttal that posts the argument that all herbs are safe, therefore make pot legal. Thank you for backing me up.
Yes, I was backing you up on the idea that being an herb doesn't entail it to be safe. Nature is not something safe, mountains, snow, tempest, earthquake,... kill a lot.
Every year in my neighborhood more people dies by eating non edible mushrooms than the whole set of people eating the illegal magic mushrooms. But of course this does not constitute a reason to make anything in nature illegal. The very idea of making unsafe things illegal does not make sense at all. Prohibition of drugs is build on the fallacious idea that humans can protect humans against themselves, and not only that is nonsensical, but actually endangers all humans.
Let me sum up this in this double-ways:

1)Legalize cannabis because it is safer than basically most legal medications and most legal recreative drugs (like alcohol and tobacco).

2) Legalize the real dangerous drug, because the prohibition of them makes their consumption far more widespread and far more dangerous.
4F Nugent

Monrovia, CA

#15163 Feb 13, 2013
Say didn't Ted Nugent use this stuff to get out of the military draft?

Ted Nugents best friends call him 4F-TED.

Elk Grove, CA

#15164 Feb 13, 2013
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I was backing you up on the idea that being an herb doesn't entail it to be safe. Nature is not something safe, mountains, snow, tempest, earthquake,... kill a lot.
Every year in my neighborhood more people dies by eating non edible mushrooms than the whole set of people eating the illegal magic mushrooms. But of course this does not constitute a reason to make anything in nature illegal. The very idea of making unsafe things illegal does not make sense at all. Prohibition of drugs is build on the fallacious idea that humans can protect humans against themselves, and not only that is nonsensical, but actually endangers all humans.
Let me sum up this in this double-ways:
1)Legalize cannabis because it is safer than basically most legal medications and most legal recreative drugs (like alcohol and tobacco).
2) Legalize the real dangerous drug, because the prohibition of them makes their consumption far more widespread and far more dangerous.
I agree make pot legal, but not the dangerous drugs. You can't use psychology to make a hard dangerous drug legal. Too many people would die in that experiment.
Tops

Monrovia, CA

#15165 Feb 13, 2013
Maybe if you ate more folic acid you wouldn't have autism problems?
jamest

Glendale, CA

#15167 Feb 13, 2013
Everyone must realize America as loss the war on drugs's what going on now is more young people are dying because they want a peice of the American pie.
in order to bring some kind of control back with drug dealing we must lealize all drugs we don't need more jails or cop's to patrol our streets lock up our kid who are drug user we must invest in reb to get people off those drug and train them and educate these people so they can feel good about themselve by having a job
America is now waisting billions of dollers fight a drug war that they can't win our street re fill with drugs the drug dealers make better drugs and what ned to be done is if you sell or manufactor any drugs you should do 30to 50years behind bars straight and can apppeal your sentance after 10years unless you were fostly arressted but the war on drugs is loss

Elk Grove, CA

#15168 Feb 13, 2013
jamest wrote:
Everyone must realize America as loss the war on drugs's what going on now is more young people are dying because they want a peice of the American pie.
in order to bring some kind of control back with drug dealing we must lealize all drugs we don't need more jails or cop's to patrol our streets lock up our kid who are drug user we must invest in reb to get people off those drug and train them and educate these people so they can feel good about themselve by having a job
America is now waisting billions of dollers fight a drug war that they can't win our street re fill with drugs the drug dealers make better drugs and what ned to be done is if you sell or manufactor any drugs you should do 30to 50years behind bars straight and can apppeal your sentance after 10years unless you were fostly arressted but the war on drugs is loss
There are a lot of things we are not winning, making them legal is not the answer. They have legal prostitution in Nevada, but still have street whores. If you make them legal, will they be free? Because it will still be cheaper to buy them on the streets, I don't think too many drug users are making big income.
Pattie4s

Monrovia, CA

#15170 Feb 13, 2013
More like rabbit pellets and or droppings to me.

The out of towners post bull anyway.
Bud Good

Cantonment, FL

#15171 Feb 14, 2013
We need to roll that legalization train into this here Florida Station.
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

#15172 Feb 14, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree make pot legal, but not the dangerous drugs. You can't use psychology to make a hard dangerous drug legal. Too many people would die in that experiment.
In my country they have made heroin legal (unofficially, as an experiment). The result is that those using heroin realize, when buying it in pharmacy, that they were just sick, and their consumption tends to diminish. But also, there is no newer incoming to it, as it has become a real medication, and not an appealing street marginal product. The net result is a quasi disappearance of heroin.
At the opposite, in Russia, they have tried to eradicate heroin, literally. The result is that the heroin user have discovered a way to get similar effect, with common products accessible in all supermarket. They created krokodil(*), the drug which can "satisfy" the need of heroin, but which is far more addictive, and far most toxic, as you loose your skin, limbs, and eventually die in terrible suffering.
All experiences confirm that when you make a drug/medication illegal, it becomes quickly far more dangerous. And if you try to eradicate it, much worst will replace it.

(*)
Inspector

Monrovia, CA

#15173 Feb 14, 2013
Look another Republican gets away with MURDER.

A crane inspector will not be going to prison for fabricating inspections of New York City cranes including one that collapsed and killed seven people.

After serving hours of after work comminity probation his jackOLL will make a good bud inspector.
More winnings

Monrovia, CA

#15174 Feb 15, 2013
A state appellate court February 13, 2013 Wednesday overturned an Orange County Superior Court judgment against a marijuana dispensary that had operated in Dana Point before it was shut down in 2011 along with other dispensaries the city said were operating illegally.

The city was awarded $2.68 million by Superior Court Judge David Chaffee in May 2011. The dispensary's former owner, Garrison Williams, took the case to the 4th District Court of Appeal, which ruled in his favor.
rambo

South Boardman, MI

#15175 Feb 15, 2013
CitizenTopix wrote:
Proposition 19 would change California Law to Legalize Marijuana and Allow It to Be Regulated and Taxed:
- Allows people 21 years old or older to possess, cultivate, or transport marijuana for personal use.
- Permits local governments to regulate and tax commercial production and sale of marijuana to people 21 years old or older.
- Prohibits people from possessing marijuana on school grounds, using it in public, smoking it while minors are present, or providing it to anyone under 21 years old.
- Maintains current prohibitions against driving while impaired.
How will you vote on November 2?
You people are ignorant.Your always doing something stupid, like this; leagalizing pot.

Elk Grove, CA

#15177 Feb 15, 2013
rambo wrote:
<quoted text>
You people are ignorant.Your always doing something stupid, like this; leagalizing pot.
Why should pot not be legal?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr J RULES 68,989
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr RiccardoFire 200,586
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 17 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Thu JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Thu Money 1
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Thu marti eton square 4
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info