19,395 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

ShutterBugs

Monrovia, CA

#14725 Jan 24, 2013
Pictures with captions of Union city looming in the background.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14726 Jan 24, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Its ok, you are just a big bad bully who dosent want to be pushed back, and when someone does push back, you dont like it and want them gone. It isnt really your fault that you are spineless, its just the way you were made.
No, it isn't the way someone is made. We all have the ability to work on our weaknesses! You are not your problems. You need healing!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14727 Jan 24, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it isn't the way someone is made. We all have the ability to work on our weaknesses! You are not your problems. You need healing!
No I am doin fine. You need to see a good doctor, and maybe someday you will be fine too.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14728 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Believers that preach to our young... of any religion.
We still have believers in our schools of course, believers in hundreds of different religions, but they know better than to preach their beliefs to the children at school.
More have died at the hands of believers, far more.
Take a look at history before you try to claim otherwise, now you are playing on my turf.
Guess what fool, almost every school teaches about religion, it's history. Stop the rants about little kids, that's up to the parents, not you atheists, sicko. Joseph Stalin's atheistic regime killed tens of millions of people.... governments under the banner of communism have caused the caused the death of somewhere between 40,472,000 to 259,432,000 human lives.... The atheist Mao Zedong killed tens of millions during his Great Leap Forward and many more during the purges and slaughters of the Cultural revolution. Let's teach the kids that too pervo man.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14729 Jan 24, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Guess what fool, almost every school teaches about religion, it's history. Stop the rants about little kids, that's up to the parents, not you atheists, sicko. Joseph Stalin's atheistic regime killed tens of millions of people.... governments under the banner of communism have caused the caused the death of somewhere between 40,472,000 to 259,432,000 human lives.... The atheist Mao Zedong killed tens of millions during his Great Leap Forward and many more during the purges and slaughters of the Cultural revolution. Let's teach the kids that too pervo man.
Oh yes, they teach the history of quite a few different religions.

and treat none of them any better than any other.

Religions have caused hundreds of millions, into the billions of deaths, I warned you to look at history before you post your crap.

It is a very long history

Christianity probably has the bloodiest history, but it is hard to say for sure, certainly more than 300 hundred million deaths, likely into the billions for Christianity alone.

the terribly violent early history, uncounted millions upon millions of deaths, entire populations wiped out, the purges, the crusades, the wiping out of entire populations of Jewish in the middle ages, and on down the centuries.

Religion is one of the great plagues of mankind
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14730 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Religions have caused hundreds of millions, into the billions of deaths, I warned you to look at history before you post your crap.
Christianity probably has the bloodiest history, but it is hard to say for sure, certainly more than 300 hundred million deaths, likely into the billions for Christianity alone.
the terribly violent early history, uncounted millions upon millions of deaths, entire populations wiped out, the purges, the crusades, the wiping out of entire populations of Jewish in the middle ages, and on down the centuries.
What about those silly claims that Jesus was a bastard of a rapist roman guard?
JaneDoo

Monrovia, CA

#14731 Jan 24, 2013
It's a Jane-Doo to you too.

You stinkin out of towners.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14732 Jan 24, 2013
JaneDodo is demonic.

Elk Grove, CA

#14733 Jan 24, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...billions..lol... Joseph Stalin's atheistic regime killed tens of millions of people.... governments under the banner of communism have caused the caused the death of somewhere between 40,472,000 to 259,432,000 human lives.... The atheist Mao Zedong killed tens of millions during his Great Leap Forward and many more during the purges and slaughters of the Cultural revolution. Hey bro, why you so angry? Guess what fool: PEOPLE kill. Doesn't matter what belief. That's exactly why Jesus came to us to set us free.

Elk Grove, CA

#14734 Jan 24, 2013
Joseph Stalin, Atheist: 20 million plus dead
Mao-Tse-Tung, Atheist: 40 million plus dead
Adolf Hitler, Atheist: 10 million plus dead
Pol Pot, Atheist: 2 million dead
Kim-Il-Sung, Atheist: 5 million dead

Just to name a few.
Fidel Castro, Atheist: 1 million dead

Elk Grove, CA

#14735 Jan 24, 2013
many of the conflicts that are counted as "religious wars" were not fought over religion. They were mainly fought over rival claims to territory and power. Can the wars between England and France be called religious wars because the English were Protestants and the French were Catholics? Hardly.

Elk Grove, CA

#14736 Jan 24, 2013
Mao Zedong produced the kind of mass slaughter that no Inquisitor could possibly match. Collectively these atheist tyrants murdered more than 100 million people.

Yet today's atheists insist on making religion the culprit. Hate feeds hate, I would like to know what school district to you come into? You will be reported.

Elk Grove, CA

#14737 Jan 24, 2013
The best estimates are that between 5,000 and 10,000 were killed in the Spanish Inquisition. Thatís compared with 100 million who were killed in the atheist purges of the twentieth century. The 100 million is actually a low figure, since it uses very modest estimates for how many people Stalin and Mao killed, and it leaves out a host of lesser atheist tyrants such as Pol Pot and Enver Hoxha. Even so, using this conservative estimate, a quick calculation reveals that atheist regimes killed ten thousand times more people in the space of a few decades than the Spanish Inquisition managed to kill over a period of more than two centuries.
LandGabbers

Monrovia, CA

#14738 Jan 24, 2013
More rabbit pellets laying around here.

Elk Grove, CA

#14739 Jan 24, 2013
LandGabbers wrote:
More rabbit pellets laying around here.
Keep eating them.
I want some

Winnebago, IL

#14740 Jan 24, 2013
More pot!
Screened

Monrovia, CA

#14742 Jan 24, 2013
You get the seeds and nothing else.

“I have an opinion...”

Since: Feb 09

Bellflower, California

#14743 Jan 24, 2013
So this isnt about prop 19?

Elk Grove, CA

#14744 Jan 24, 2013
Christine Creighton wrote:
So this isnt about prop 19?
It used to be but every thread Bigot Dope gets on he changes it into atheism.
Offered

Monrovia, CA

#14745 Jan 24, 2013
This area of course is of off limits to out of towners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 71,012
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web