Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14682 Jan 23, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Your proof is a scervy flea bitten video game cat that has a crush on a robot, that is not proof.
Don't you feel fascinated by children? Clank is a child, moron. How is it a man crush? Go on, tell me. And ratchet is actually straight, as he developed a crush on angela cross. Look up: "ratchet and clank" "angela cross" "crush on". To PROVE ITTTT!!!!!

And read this wholesome thread too, appointed by God himself, evil demonic child of satan!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Ratche...
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14683 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you feel fascinated by children? Clank is a child, moron. How is it a man crush? Go on, tell me. And ratchet is actually straight, as he developed a crush on angela cross. Look up: "ratchet and clank" "angela cross" "crush on". To PROVE ITTTT!!!!!
And read this wholesome thread too, appointed by God himself, evil demonic child of satan!
You are starting to get really creapy. That is a thread for kids to comment on a VIDEO GAME. Also it looks by some of the pics ot there that he drinks. Not a good message for kids.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14684 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I must say I didnt know God spent so much time on the internet, you would think he had more things to do.
double edged

Monrovia, CA

#14685 Jan 23, 2013
Now some terrorist-muslim asses is going to be shreaded, women in combat do not back down and they are ruthless.

Leon Panetta has removed the ban on women, and watch as they hard edged ladies parade the stupid muslim terrorists MEN who fight aginst them around in a circle.

This will make these stupid muslim terrorists even smaller in the eyes of their own muslim women folk who they kick around like dirt.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14686 Jan 23, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I must say I didnt know God spent so much time on the internet, you would think he had more things to do.
They spend a lot of time with their imaginary playmate, sometimes they think they are their imaginary playmate
Alfonseo

Monrovia, CA

#14687 Jan 23, 2013
Another give away to their communist buddies in the GOP, Republican and Tea Party nation membership.

Ten years worth of advanced American technology could pass from the United States to communist China if the sale of A123 is allowed to go through.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14688 Jan 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
They spend a lot of time with their imaginary playmate, sometimes they think they are their imaginary playmate
You spend more time spitting hate at others for not endorsing the puddle of crud. Actually you should be reported, it's obvious you have some kind of obsession with kids and how you want them, what schools do you go into for your interactions with children? Sick!

Elk Grove, CA

#14689 Jan 23, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing I see people praying to him on facebook all the time. I have no idea where the UK dude is going with that cartoon, I assume since he is against pot that he is on some higher meds. I wish people could stick to the topic or start a new one, seems like Bigot Dope just wants to talk about no god and his kids he's protecting. I wish some believers spent as much time praying to God as he does trashing Him.

Elk Grove, CA

#14690 Jan 23, 2013
Alfonseo wrote:
Another give away to their communist buddies in the GOP, Republican and Tea Party nation membership.
Ten years worth of advanced American technology could pass from the United States to communist China if the sale of A123 is allowed to go through.
Look up Frank Marshall Davis.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14691 Jan 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You spend more time spitting hate at others for not endorsing the puddle of crud. Actually you should be reported, it's obvious you have some kind of obsession with kids and how you want them, what schools do you go into for your interactions with children? Sick!
for someone that hates the gay community so much you seem to have a hard time comprehending the word

I donít hate you, I donít hate your religion, or anyoneís religion.

I hate what you do when you try and use your religion to undermine the lives and happiness of people that arenít of your religion.

I donít have an obsession with kids, I try and help them, and educate them, and you may be pleased to know that I do not answer questions from them about religion, I donít feel that it is my place to do so, but I do answer their questions ( and their parents questions ) about astronomy.

My favorite question ( I always get ) is about UFOís, that is the most common question I get, do I think there is life elsewhere.
Alfonseo

Monrovia, CA

#14692 Jan 23, 2013
Neither one is any good.

Elk Grove, CA

#14693 Jan 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
for someone that hates the gay community so much you seem to have a hard time comprehending the word
I didn't know they had their own community, where is it located? Show me a post where i said I hate gay people? Just back your mouth once!

Elk Grove, CA

#14694 Jan 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít hate you, I donít hate your religion, or anyoneís religion.
I hate what you do when you try and use your religion to undermine the lives and happiness of people that arenít of your religion.
But all you do on every thread is turn the topic into your fantasy of how life started from a puddle of crud. Show me the post where I used my religion or beliefs to undermine the life and happiness of someone that is not my religion? My belief is not an anti-religion like yours.

Elk Grove, CA

#14695 Jan 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít have an obsession with kids, I try and help them, and educate them, and you may be pleased to know that I do not answer questions from them about religion, I donít feel that it is my place to do so, but I do answer their questions ( and their parents questions ) about astronomy.
My favorite question ( I always get ) is about UFOís, that is the most common question I get, do I think there is life elsewhere.
You should be reported with your constant babbling about kids and how you want them to believe your anti religion, this topic is pot, what is your obsession?
Folders

Monrovia, CA

#14696 Jan 23, 2013
Opponents are only those little people in the OP, Reublcian and tea party.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14697 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Angela cross-dresser. Yup, proved it.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14698 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't evny him! AND WHY DOES HE LOOK FLEA BITTEN? HE IS VERY CUTE!!! GOT IT HITILARRRRRRRR!!!!! YOU THINK YOU HAVE IT ALL FIGURED OUT!??!?!?! OH NO THEY HAVE WAR MONGERS IN SCHOOLS TOOO!!!!! IN SCHOOLS THEY HAVE GAY RIGHTS ACTIVISTS IN SCHOOOLSSSSSS!>!>!>! >! ARRURURUURURURURUR TORTURE HELLL OH GOOODDDDDYYYYY HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH!!!!!!!!!!
I do have it alllllllllllllllll figggggggggurrrrrrred out. He is definatly not cute. Flea-bit, but not cute. Hey, and you are calling a he cute. Im glad some things are coming to light for you.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14699 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I HAVE PRROOOF OF GOODDD! WHY NOT LISTEN!!??!?!?! TOO FOOLISH AND EVIL!!!!
Show us your proof.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14700 Jan 24, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You are starting to get really creapy. That is a thread for kids to comment on a VIDEO GAME. Also it looks by some of the pics ot there that he drinks. Not a good message for kids.
What image is to do with drinking? And did your mother bring you up as a teetotaller? The Jews drank, and it is never against scripture! You are against scripture though, I WANT YOU KILLED!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14701 Jan 24, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us your proof.
The bible is historically accurate, and proof of Christs resurrection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min JOEL 70,084
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep 23 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep '14 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs