Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14643 Jan 23, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Im hiding? I sure as hell dont fear you. You have proof of nothing, just a big mouth and no facts.
I've offered plenty of proof!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14644 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I've offered plenty of proof!
You offered no proof, just your insane blather with nothing to back it up.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14645 Jan 23, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You offered no proof, just your insane blather with nothing to back it up.
Fool!

God sent me this message himself!

The yellow cat(named ratchet) in the video is very cute and ought to be supported morally, and politically. I am here to spread awareness of ratchet!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14646 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool!
God sent me this message himself!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EWWuJxmkme4XX
The yellow cat(named ratchet) in the video is very cute and ought to be supported morally, and politically. I am here to spread awareness of ratchet!
Ok, now we all know for sure you are a nutjob. Thank you for clearing that up.
One JB liners

Monrovia, CA

#14647 Jan 23, 2013
Another idiot joke from the stupid likes of John Boehner, this mental midget is a real assset to his screwed up GOP, Republican party.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14648 Jan 23, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, now we all know for sure you are a nutjob. Thank you for clearing that up.
God sent me this himself foolish child! I am the prothet!

Have you even seen the video yet? Actually LOOK! HE is very cute, and will impact you emotionally! Are you scared of yourself and of change eh? Speak eh BOY!

I am the prothet of God!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14649 Jan 23, 2013
One JB liners wrote:
Another idiot joke from the stupid likes of John Boehner, this mental midget is a real assset to his screwed up GOP, Republican party.
He is far better than you Foolish man of Satan!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14650 Jan 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The same answer that the worshipers of the volcano made up, the same answer that every religion has..... some invisible magic guy did it.
we have grown beyond that.
Why do you spend so much time on every thread defending your worship of the puddle of crud theory? Think about it dude, your religion is anti, you are a hater because it haunts you, you can't stand that someone is at peace with knowing God is real and your religion has no answers.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14651 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you even seen the video yet? Actually LOOK! HE is very cute, and will impact you emotionally! Are you scared of yourself and of change eh? Speak eh BOY!
I am the prothet of God!
What is a prothet? I seen the video. So God told you to go to utube, and watch a stupid bunch of cut scenes from a video game? Go seek some help.
Misstressed Boehners

Monrovia, CA

#14652 Jan 23, 2013
Another smoking idiot joke from the likes of a piece of recycled Ohio dung beatle, John Boehner and his hag girl friend, mistress or wife.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14653 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I am the prothet of God!
Prove that you are the PROTHET of God. Ask him my name and address.......Ill wait..........
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14654 Jan 23, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a prothet? I seen the video. So God told you to go to utube, and watch a stupid bunch of cut scenes from a video game? Go seek some help.
A Prothet, from God, you ignorant turd? I don't care whether he is from a video came. Have you seen the entire video? How cute did you find ratchet? He will one day exist, and is very precious, to both God, me the Prothet, and the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God himself!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14655 Jan 23, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove that you are the PROTHET of God. Ask him my name and address.......Ill wait..........
God reveals what is necessary. I don't need to know your name and address.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14656 Jan 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you spend so much time on every thread defending your worship of the puddle of crud theory? Think about it dude, your religion is anti, you are a hater because it haunts you, you can't stand that someone is at peace with knowing God is real and your religion has no answers.
I donít worship anything, especially not some evil terrorist sitting on an imaginary throne saying "worship me or you will be tortured forever"

I support religion, I defend religions from each other, and I defend our children from all of them.

I defend your right to believe as you want to believe, and others to believe differently than you, and I defend all of our children from being indoctrinated by any of them without their parentsí consent.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14657 Jan 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít worship anything, especially not some evil terrorist sitting on an imaginary throne saying "worship me or you will be tortured forever"
I support religion, I defend religions from each other, and I defend our children from all of them.
I defend your right to believe as you want to believe, and others to believe differently than you, and I defend all of our children from being indoctrinated by any of them without their parentsí consent.
Wasting your time and work eh?
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14658 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
God reveals what is necessary. I don't need to know your name and address.
Exactly! Cause you are crazy and need help!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14659 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
A Prothet, from God, you ignorant turd? I don't care whether he is from a video came. Have you seen the entire video? How cute did you find ratchet? He will one day exist, and is very precious, to both God, me the Prothet, and the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God himself!
He looks like a flea bitten rat, not cute at all. So God will take the form of a video game cat when he comes back? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14660 Jan 23, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
He looks like a flea bitten rat, not cute at all. So God will take the form of a video game cat when he comes back? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
He doesn't look like a flea bitten rat! You are lying to yourself because you are emotionally unable to handle his cuteness, so in your mind you try to reduce it!?!??!?! Oh God OH GOOOODDDDD! EAAAAWHWHWHWHWHGGHGHGH SOOOO SICKKKKS EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!????????? ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW!!!!!!!! GOOOODDDDD!!! GOOD GAWD! GOD JUDGE AMERICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14661 Jan 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're mad at God. Did you expect a true God to make life to be robotic and perfect or a God that loved so much he gave free choice to people? Most normal parents want their kids to know both sides, even the puddle believers that will go back to the puddle like you.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14662 Jan 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>So you're mad at God. Did you expect a true God to make life to be robotic and perfect or a God that loved so much he gave free choice to people? Most normal parents want their kids to know both sides, even the puddle believers that will go back to the puddle like you.
No I am not mad at any of the God's, or Alice in Wonderland, or Peter pan, or the tooth fairy. How can one be mad at something that is nothing but fiction.

I am fairly annoyed at those that use the above to try and dictated the lives and happiness of others however, but donít you worry, I will always be there to keep those immoral parasites on our society in check

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Frijoles 71,305
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 23 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Monterey