Comments
13,561 - 13,580 of 15,961 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 26

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14621 Jan 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, we donít need any invisible magic guy at all
You are free to believe in Allah, or the Volcano, or whatever deity you want to, as long as you keep your hate group away from our children, we are good.
The reason I have lost respect for atheists is because no matter what, everything they do seems to be anti-Christian.

Elk Grove, CA

#14622 Jan 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect I know a whole lot more about physics and astronomy than you do kiddo, donít even go there.
It is true that the Big Bang was first proposed by a priest, and it turned out he was correct.
Some 13.7 billion years ago.. for this universe anyway, current M theory ( subset of string theory ) suggests that it was membranes in collision from what you could call parallel universes that started it.
Our own star is a second generation star, formed billions of years later, which is why the earth is only some 4.5 billion years old.
You know more than any of us, we should bow down to you master....lol....I never said it was first proposed by a Priest, moron. What are you responding to? You have no explanation for what caused it. Jesus was proof of God.

Elk Grove, CA

#14623 Jan 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
again, I am invited to our public schools to help increase our childrenís knowledge of the universe, while I could have you arrested for what you would tell them.
If a kid asks you how it all started, you have no answer. I would not be arrested for saying in my opinion and many scientists and scholars it was created by a Supreme God. You have no proof to dispute that. I would tell them the truth about Albert Einstein that believed in a "higher power", but knew he could not define it.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14624 Jan 22, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You know more than any of us, we should bow down to you master....lol....I never said it was first proposed by a Priest, moron. What are you responding to? You have no explanation for what caused it. Jesus was proof of God.
I donít have a master

I donít believe in any invisible magic guy

I know YOU didnít say it was first proposed by a priest, I am letting you know that it actually was, because it is something you obviously didnít know.

His name was Georges LemaÓtre

I was throwing you a bone there, as that is true

I have no reason to lie
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14625 Jan 22, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>If a kid asks you how it all started, you have no answer. I would not be arrested for saying in my opinion and many scientists and scholars it was created by a Supreme God. You have no proof to dispute that. I would tell them the truth about Albert Einstein that believed in a "higher power", but knew he could not define it.
The difference between us is that you need to make up an answer, I donít. I am comfortable with the fact that there are some things we do not yet know, I donít need to make up a deity to explain everything, that is a primitive cultures answer. We are growing far beyond the need for that.
Castro

Monrovia, CA

#14626 Jan 22, 2013
Piers Morgan is an idiot, ship his sorry as s back to his mother island.

Jersry shores island.

Elk Grove, CA

#14627 Jan 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít have a master
I donít believe in any invisible magic guy
I know YOU didnít say it was first proposed by a priest, I am letting you know that it actually was, because it is something you obviously didnít know.
His name was Georges LemaÓtre
I was throwing you a bone there, as that is true
I have no reason to lie
Yes you do have a master, you believe in the invisible puddle of crud that intelligent life evolved, but left some in the ape stage, it's a fairy tale for Christian haters. If you know I didn't say it was first proposed by a Priest, why did you act like you were finishing the argument? You scared bro? What makes you think I obviously didn't know that? Who cares what his name is, that is not important at all, you fool. Stop acting so scared.

Elk Grove, CA

#14628 Jan 22, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference between us is that you need to make up an answer, I donít. I am comfortable with the fact that there are some things we do not yet know, I donít need to make up a deity to explain everything, that is a primitive cultures answer. We are growing far beyond the need for that.
I don't make up an answer, I except the historical accounts of Jesus Christ. You don't have an answer. Why does it bother you so much? It seems like you spend a lot of time hating others for not believing your puddle of crud theory. Why you so scared bro? I think it's God waiting for you.
Ohio Trash

Monrovia, CA

#14629 Jan 22, 2013
Stupid police the D.A. and OHIO states Attorney General for trying to hide it from the public.

The attorney for one of two Ohio high school football players charged with raping a 16-year-old girl last summer says a judge has declined a request to give the defendants separate trials.

Glad the hacker broke the story.

“Sacramento SEO”

Since: Jan 13

Sacramento

#14630 Jan 22, 2013
They legalized it in Colorado.

http://www.indiascastle.com/

Since: Sep 08

#14631 Jan 22, 2013
eldoradoseo wrote:
They legalized it in Colorado.
http://www.indiascastle.com/
Gloop.
dogzn

Rochester, PA

#14632 Jan 23, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Ö
Another Time will come
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14633 Jan 23, 2013
Marijuana = satans lover!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14634 Jan 23, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I don't make up an answer, I except the historical accounts of Jesus Christ. You don't have an answer. Why does it bother you so much? It seems like you spend a lot of time hating others for not believing your puddle of crud theory. Why you so scared bro? I think it's God waiting for you.
The same answer that the worshipers of the volcano made up, the same answer that every religion has..... some invisible magic guy did it.

we have grown beyond that.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14635 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Marijuana = satans lover!
Largelanguage = Total fricken moron
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14636 Jan 23, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Largelanguage = Total fricken moron
I have noticed that
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14637 Jan 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have noticed that
He dont try to hide it.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14638 Jan 23, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The same answer that the worshipers of the volcano made up, the same answer that every religion has..... some invisible magic guy did it.
we have grown beyond that.
I have proof of God!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#14639 Jan 23, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
He dont try to hide it.
Is that how you deal with it then? Hide yourself, out of fear? I'll finish with you soon enough PUNK!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14640 Jan 23, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that how you deal with it then? Hide yourself, out of fear? I'll finish with you soon enough PUNK!
Im hiding? I sure as hell dont fear you. You have proof of nothing, just a big mouth and no facts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL 68,960
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 2 hr RiccardoFire 200,577
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 3 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 12 hr Tank ever 7,926
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... 19 hr JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles 21 hr Money 1
Mills brothers face new lawsuits over loans (Nov '08) Tue Plain Simple 16
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••