California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#14522 Jan 14, 2013
Every one knows the "War On Drugs" is a propagandious ploy to funnel taxpayer dollars. Really, since declaring the war, has drugs dissappeared? I dont know where you live, but if it is anywhere in the real world and you are not blind, it doesn't take much to see it is business as usual. I mean if you're going to steal from the public why not give something back. I would rather help fund a War on Predators. At least it would benefit all of the public, not just the wealthy.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14523 Jan 14, 2013
The Pilots Out wrote:
Why doesn't Jesus heal your stupidity?
Because stupidity is required to continue to fill their coffers, it would be self-defeating.
Big Hankies

Covina, CA

#14524 Jan 14, 2013
I'm sure this will be just smoke in the wind soon.
The Pilots Out

Santa Cruz, CA

#14525 Jan 14, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>"I are have been?" Thanks for proving my point. lol
Right back atcha Mensa.
Words

Santa Cruz, CA

#14526 Jan 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Because stupidity is required to continue to fill their coffers, it would be self-defeating.
Sounds like you are confusing the Gospel with church.
Christians believe that at the time of Christ's crucifixion the leaders of the church and a government official at the behest of an ignorant mob, granted clemency to a popular criminal for their own expedient political motives while condemning a Divinity who could heal the sick and counsel the doubtful to suffer an agonizing death and judgement alone, hanging on something resembling a tree. And He died.
But then he rose again to teach of redemption and life everlasting.
And I agree there is a lot of confusion.
Some give money.
Some pay.
God Bless
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14527 Jan 14, 2013
Words wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are confusing the Gospel with church.
Christians believe that at the time of Christ's crucifixion the leaders of the church and a government official at the behest of an ignorant mob, granted clemency to a popular criminal for their own expedient political motives while condemning a Divinity who could heal the sick and counsel the doubtful to suffer an agonizing death and judgement alone, hanging on something resembling a tree. And He died.
But then he rose again to teach of redemption and life everlasting.
And I agree there is a lot of confusion.
Some give money.
Some pay.
God Bless
You are free in this country to believe that, and I will defend your right to believe it, as long as you extend that same right to others that believe differently, or not at all. And as long as you keep your belief system away from my children and grandchildren without our consent and constant supervision so we can properly instruct them about that ( or any other ) belief system and its issues.
Buno is Boozo

Covina, CA

#14528 Jan 14, 2013
Uunsolved mystery about the disappearance of Jimmy Hoffa is breaking his silence after decades of refusing to answer questions
Words

Santa Cruz, CA

#14529 Jan 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free in this country to believe that, and I will defend your right to believe it, as long as you extend that same right to others that believe differently, or not at all. And as long as you keep your belief system away from my children and grandchildren without our consent and constant supervision so we can properly instruct them about that ( or any other ) belief system and its issues.
"Keep your beliefs away from me", that's a philosophy that should come with a straitjacket.
I could care about philosophy or religion, but to hear the way some people express themselves it seems unusual to suggest that Divinity does not confine itself to a church.
Believe whatever you like- I don't see anyone stopping you.
Horsert

Covina, CA

#14530 Jan 14, 2013
Pot vending machines?

Companies are about to promises, new public vending machines for pot.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#14531 Jan 14, 2013
Horsert wrote:
Pot vending machines?
Companies are about to promises, new public vending machines for pot.
illicit drugs make you brain dead.

this is confirmed when you see the epidemic going on in foreign countries like in southeast asia... in the middle east.. etc...where we see people taking illicit drugs in countries that punish you for doing with death.

these same people go online in forums and casually ask other people where they can go get drugs in countries where they kill you for using them.

now if that isn't being brain dead. what is?

then, these drug addicts go online telling others that all drugs should be legalized and scream that they are just plants...plants can't hurt you they say without even acknowledging that many poisons come from plants. duh.

another confirmation that these people are brain dead.

and they want us to legalize everything. yeah. right.
Horsert

Covina, CA

#14532 Jan 14, 2013
I wonder if the vending machines will be guarded 24/7 and

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#14533 Jan 14, 2013
Horsert wrote:
I wonder if the vending machines will be guarded 24/7 and
pot dispensing vending machines? with no guards?

what about our children, genius?

are you saying you want everybody access to these drugs with absolutely no control?

so, if our kids get free access to these drugs and overdose on them because kids will be kids.. who is to blame?

YOU or me?

man, I can see the lawyers licking their chops already.

another example of brain dead people making decisions for the rest of us. don't we have enough of these people on capitol hill?

obviously not in the minds of some people.
amsterdam

United States

#14534 Jan 14, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
pot dispensing vending machines? with no guards?
what about our children, genius?
are you saying you want everybody access to these drugs with absolutely no control?
so, if our kids get free access to these drugs and overdose on them because kids will be kids.. who is to blame?
YOU or me?
man, I can see the lawyers licking their chops already.
another example of brain dead people making decisions for the rest of us. don't we have enough of these people on capitol hill?
obviously not in the minds of some people.
they will sell it in smoke and coffee shops called hashbrowns

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14535 Jan 14, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free to believe that life started in a puddle of crud, but I don't like your "anti" religion. Stop attacking religion every other post Biggot Dope. Why don't you teach your children the truth that it's very unlikely human life started on it's own and all the flaws in Science. Let them decide instead of what you decide for them. Set them free.
Reek Hard Owe

Santa Cruz, CA

#14536 Jan 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are free to believe that life started in a puddle of crud, but I don't like your "anti" religion. Stop attacking religion every other post Biggot Dope. Why don't you teach your children the truth that it's very unlikely human life started on it's own and all the flaws in Science. Let them decide instead of what you decide for them. Set them free.
You are so dumb that it would take years to see you ascend to a state of ignorant stupidity.
Really, why carry around that unwieldy neocortex when you seem to need and only use the brain stem.
No wonder you don't believe in evolution- you have been passed over.(is someone feeling a little left out?)
Shame on your handlers for letting you use the computer unsupervised. Hopefully puberty will impart to your character the depth and understanding you clearly lack. Until that happens, do the world a favor and read a book.
Flaws in science- moron you barely speak English!
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

#14537 Jan 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
Why didn't pot cure bob marley of cancer?
Because you need strong injection of THC. And this fact has been hidden by Bush senior, purposefully. Bob Marley plausibly died from the lies needed to continue prohibition.
Note also that pot might not cure all cancers, and that the treatment seems to not just consist in smoking it.
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

#14538 Jan 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Just admit you like the feeling of getting high, it's great for stress, but don't lie like it can cure all. You make it sound like it should be a vitamin. Stop reading high times so much.
You don't reason, and I can see that you can't stay cold-serious on this issue.
I know people who died of overdose of vitamin, I have never see anyone having problem with pot (unless it is mix with other drugs).
But I am not specially a fan of pot, except for his medicinal, nutritive and energetical qualities.
My favorite spiritual help is salvia divinorum, which appears to be also a wonderful medication for a large variety of diseases, notably addiction, habituation, compulsion, but also diarrhea, nasal congestion, sleep trouble, etc.
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

#14539 Jan 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>So you want to make cocaine and meth legal because we can't stop it anyway? You nuts too!
No, just because when legal they are consume much less. For obvious reason. Inform yourself. Google on LEAP.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14540 Jan 15, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are free to believe that life started in a puddle of crud, but I don't like your "anti" religion. Stop attacking religion every other post Biggot Dope. Why don't you teach your children the truth that it's very unlikely human life started on it's own and all the flaws in Science. Let them decide instead of what you decide for them. Set them free.
I said you are free to believe, and yet you belittle what you don’t understand of science.

Now according to the golden rule you treat others as you want to be treated, so you are basically giving me the thumbs up on ridiculing your religion. Fine by me, please don’t complain about my doing that any more.

I do teach my children the truth, they know science, they have a solid grasp of physics and astronomy. they do and already have decided on their own, as my youngest is now in their 30's

They know the difference between actual knowledge, actual evidence, and mere belief.
Basso

Covina, CA

#14541 Jan 15, 2013
It's Tuesday and looking good.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Dec 2 FordEracing123 85
Where can I find legit black in Salinas asap!? Nov 27 Cjay22 8
News A cold case revisited: The night Dolly Evans di... Nov 21 HD vacaville 2
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Nov 16 Helen Banks Curry 1,549
News Marina mayora s race: Incumbent Bruce Delgado v... Nov '16 Seattle Doug 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Oct '16 Agnostic 72,043
News Editorial: Yes on Measure E Oct '16 Kelly Sorenson 1

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages