California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

stone cold steve austin

United States

#14475 Jan 11, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, kids anyday could try to get access to criminals just as much without it. Kids go to drugs when illegal for illegal reasons and would in any case also go to criminal gangs, it wouldn't stop it!
why don't you ban hamburgers and fried chicken 2litter sodas these are worse than any drug

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#14476 Jan 11, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the constitution before you post stuff like this, we won’t elect right wing moron, that can only gain votes by bribing the population with tax cuts
we have already seen what that gets us
I agree that Obama is only a mediocre president, that has not cleaned up the GOP mess nearly fast enough, we need someone that will be more aggressive than Obama
I know. you want a mexican president leading the usa. right?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#14477 Jan 11, 2013
stone cold steve austin wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you ban hamburgers and fried chicken 2litter sodas these are worse than any drug
drugs make you brain dead. so, how is that better than eating junk food?

look around you for heaven sake. our laws are not enforced anymore because everybody has a different take on them. they are "gray" so to speak. so, essentially their is no "rule of law" anymore.

then, when the chaos increases like with the school killings, the liberals wonder what happened?

it's bush's fault. yeah. right?

brain dead drug users.
Redux

Covina, CA

#14478 Jan 11, 2013
The tin foil out of towners are posting again here.
sad

United States

#14479 Jan 11, 2013
Weed is for lamos
MarginsCall

Covina, CA

#14480 Jan 11, 2013
With all the basting, I thought this already cooked.

Maybe a little more 'oil' could be cooked up and added?
Bruno24

Belgium

#14481 Jan 12, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
drugs make you brain dead. so, how is that better than eating junk food?
look around you for heaven sake. our laws are not enforced anymore because everybody has a different take on them. they are "gray" so to speak. so, essentially their is no "rule of law" anymore.
then, when the chaos increases like with the school killings, the liberals wonder what happened?
it's bush's fault. yeah. right?
brain dead drug users.
Bad drugs makes brain dead. Like alcohol and smoked tobacco, most legal antidepressant.
Good drugs are good for your health, like cannabis, salvia, mushrooms, etc.
Prohibition makes bad drugs legal, and good drugs illegal. It is normal, when health is nationalized, like with prohibition, the state loss money when the patient is cured. It is logic.

Legalize all drugs and tax them proportionally to the problem they cause, using standard correct statistical procedures. The public will quickly see the difference between bad and good drugs.
Bruno24

Belgium

#14482 Jan 12, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, kids anyday could try to get access to criminals just as much without it. Kids go to drugs when illegal for illegal reasons and would in any case also go to criminal gangs, it wouldn't stop it!
It did when we stopped alcohol prohibition. Why shouldn't this happens when we stop all medication prohibition?
Bruno24

Belgium

#14483 Jan 12, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
Tolerant drug policies in Switzerland have resulted in an influx of drug users. In 1987, the Swiss Government permitted drug use and sales in a part of Zurich called Platzspitz, or “Needle Park.” By 1992, over 20,000 drug users congregated in the park, and the surrounding areas were overrun with crime. The park has been shut down and the experiment has been terminated.
It has not. the park was a bad idea, but they have install other procedure. You cite studies by opponents to drugs, not the most objective one. prohibition is responsible for this type of perpetual misinformation. Also, decriminalization is a red herring. Only full prohibition stop will work.
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#14484 Jan 12, 2013
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad drugs makes brain dead. Like alcohol and smoked tobacco, most legal antidepressant.
Good drugs are good for your health, like cannabis, salvia, mushrooms, etc.
Prohibition makes bad drugs legal, and good drugs illegal. It is normal, when health is nationalized, like with prohibition, the state loss money when the patient is cured. It is logic.
Legalize all drugs and tax them proportionally to the problem they cause, using standard correct statistical procedures. The public will quickly see the difference between bad and good drugs.
How would you know? Marijuana makes teenagers have a very low IQ when they get older, don't be stupid!
Largelanguage

Buckley, UK

#14485 Jan 12, 2013
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
It did when we stopped alcohol prohibition. Why shouldn't this happens when we stop all medication prohibition?
Alchol didn't stop because of that. Kids who go to drugs would probably go to gangs anyway if illegal, it doesn't stop anything. No sources? Why is that?
Kippers

Covina, CA

#14486 Jan 12, 2013
That means like Piers Morgan, the goon that just will not go away.

Boy Cott CNN and it's sponsors until this union jack waver is gone.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#14487 Jan 12, 2013
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bad drugs makes brain dead. Like alcohol and smoked tobacco, most legal antidepressant.
Good drugs are good for your health, like cannabis, salvia, mushrooms, etc.
Prohibition makes bad drugs legal, and good drugs illegal. It is normal, when health is nationalized, like with prohibition, the state loss money when the patient is cured. It is logic.
Legalize all drugs and tax them proportionally to the problem they cause, using standard correct statistical procedures. The public will quickly see the difference between bad and good drugs.
all illicit drugs make you brain dead, pal. when I see people taking illicit drugs in countries where the punishment for doing so is death, I know they are brain dead. I don't need any other confirmation.

illicit drugs are bad drugs. they make you believe you are above the law. you lose all logic.

this can be confirmed in countries all through the EU. how do you explain greece not being able to understand that you need to live within your means? brain dead.
Kippers

Covina, CA

#14488 Jan 12, 2013
This means Piers Morgan, the gooseStepper that just will not go away.

BoyCott CNN and it's sponsors until this union-jack waver is gone from american air waves.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14489 Jan 12, 2013
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
It has not.
It has too.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14490 Jan 12, 2013
Bruno24 wrote:
<quoted text>
It did when we stopped alcohol prohibition. Why shouldn't this happens when we stop all medication prohibition?
You should read the shyt you write when you are off of pot and shrooms or what ever you are on. Put down the bong, try to think for a moment.
Canned

Covina, CA

#14491 Jan 12, 2013
There must be some in pouches too?
Loppers

Covina, CA

#14493 Jan 12, 2013
Restaurant goers at Roberta's, a pizzeria in Bushwick, Brooklyn, got more than just their dinner this past weekend. Customers got an eyeful when they were being served by a naked waitress.

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/20536629/waitres...
Loppers

Covina, CA

#14495 Jan 12, 2013
I'll try it again.

Only hard hats, gloves and shoes?
stone cold steve austin

United States

#14496 Jan 12, 2013
Nothing like a bud in the pipe and getting really stoned before work

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Fri dld1234 1,543
News Coastal Commission votes against Santa Cruza s ... Aug 12 Swiss Mess 14
News Deadly Calif. wildfire that has destroyed 60 ho... Jul 31 Frank 1
News In the face of disaster, sense of community com... Jul 29 Donna do Wright 1
News More Monterey Co. Residents Evacuated As Sobera... Jul '16 mattie05 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jul '16 TWP 72,037
the music thread (Apr '12) Jul '16 Musikologist 21

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages