• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
13,341 - 13,360 of 15,961 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 26
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#14378 Jan 4, 2013
Smoking is more deadly than alchol. Smoking is actually very addictive and has over 4,000 chemicals that are harmful to the human body.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14379 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you actually read the bible?
I have a couple of times, I have also read the Koran, the Bagavidad Gita and the O3 documents ( chuckle )

I have a passing knowledge of about a half a dozen other religions also, but sort of lost interest after a while.

They are all about the same, to one degree of crazy or another.

None are based in fact
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14380 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Smoking is more deadly than alchol. Smoking is actually very addictive and has over 4,000 chemicals that are harmful to the human body.
And you want to legislate what is good for everyone else.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#14381 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
And you want to legislate what is good for everyone else.
Of course.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14382 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course.
Well we Americans will not let you :)
turned states evidence

United States

#14383 Jan 4, 2013
[QUOTE .just let the port heads get zonked out so what I'm a work ahololic who enjoys sobriety incantations help but believe that learning aids such as desoxyn and ritlan should be utilized education I'd not a competetion in the advancement of man only hen houses we call white collar competeive employment so go get as fat as your cage and lay a golden egg yes Ronald lays a golden egg who's next
Ronald
[/QUOTE]just let the pot heads get zonked out. I'm a work ahololic who enjoys clarity of thought different from sobriety. I feel learning aids such as desoxyn ritland should be utilized for the advancement of man not steroids or white collar spin competive employment so go back to your hen house office job get as fat as the cage and lay a golden egg maybe a paperplate that holds soy sauce or extra thick trashbags with a draw string I worked a taxing job with a rewarding outcome
Moopped

Sierra Madre, CA

#14384 Jan 4, 2013
The revenge filled CLOWNS, Parrot-Heads are calling for 'consequences' of the fiscal cliff vote that took place.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14385 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
But mistakenly calling me Gay isnít an insult, why would that be insulting? Calling me a Christian is an attack on my character, and I have clearly shown I am certainly not.
I tolerate them, I even defend their rights to believe as they want to believe, as long as they donít try to legislate their believes on others, I also defend them against other religions that w0ould like to legislate their beliefs as well.
You tolerate "them"? They are all around you everyday, you have no idea who "they" are. Your character is lies and more lies and hating "them" that believe in a higher power. I know it's Special to be gay....lol....Exactly..your hatred is for Christians, not other religions. thank you for clearly stating what your character is....BIGOT!

Elk Grove, CA

#14386 Jan 4, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
bigotry doesnt cover you...
you have a choice to believe, or NOt believe in a space god....
I beleive in some greater force as well...
but it is personal, so unlike you, I dont need to push my spiritual beliefes on anyone.
Okay, so you don't believe in Dopey's idea of the puddle of mud. Well said. I'm not pushing anything, it's always brought up by dopey. However, i'm not afraid to say what I believe in unlike you. It's not personal, it's for anyone.

Elk Grove, CA

#14387 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a couple of times, I have also read the Koran, the Bagavidad Gita and the O3 documents ( chuckle )
I have a passing knowledge of about a half a dozen other religions also, but sort of lost interest after a while.
They are all about the same, to one degree of crazy or another.
None are based in fact
That's why Jesus returned to clear up your misunderstanding.
Fickleds

Sierra Madre, CA

#14388 Jan 4, 2013
Since we are talking about the Glendora, California city council:

Let's see how Webster defines "moron."
Webster says, and I quote: A very stupid person. One who has a potential mental age of between 8 and 12 and can do routine work under supervision.

Now let's see what the City Council, our pathetic politicians are thinking of doing.

Yup, I think Webster has it right.

We, the citizens, who keep putting the morons back in office.
Really

Santa Cruz, CA

#14389 Jan 4, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That's why Jesus returned to clear up your misunderstanding.
Don't let this bozo fool you- he has no problem being a horrendously weak advocate for the causes he takes up.
Often you can know the tolerant, Christian or otherwise, by their silence and restraint.
Peace

Elk Grove, CA

#14390 Jan 4, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't let this bozo fool you- he has no problem being a horrendously weak advocate for the causes he takes up.
Often you can know the tolerant, Christian or otherwise, by their silence and restraint.
Peace
Thanks for that advice on Big dopey but I already know that he is a fool. Does he stereotype the Christian as a certain way? Didn't know that. You make it sound like a cult.
Quilt

Sierra Madre, CA

#14391 Jan 5, 2013
Ann Coulter wants to Publish List Of Women Who Get Abortions, or have gotten them at all?

There you have it, another WACK-JOB from the bowels of GOP, Republican Tea Party Parrot-head loonies.

It's always the ones who can't have children who try and take away the rights of others. Dried up old hag Coulter's.
Bking

Ripon, CA

#14392 Jan 5, 2013
Making mj leagle would be a mistake, they would make it like liquor; not only tax it to death, but they will regulate how strong the strain is.
hesiod

San Diego, CA

#14393 Jan 5, 2013
Quilt wrote:
Ann Coulter wants to Publish List Of Women Who Get Abortions, or have gotten them at all?
There you have it, another WACK-JOB from the bowels of GOP, Republican Tea Party Parrot-head loonies.
It's always the ones who can't have children who try and take away the rights of others. Dried up old hag Coulter's.
She was responding to the loonies that were publishing a list of gun owners. They were aided and abetted by the Fleabagging Democrat douchenozzles.

Of course a gutless Sock Puppet hypocrite like you can't figure that out.
You frustrated control freaks are a hoot!!!
MPID inc

Sierra Madre, CA

#14394 Jan 5, 2013
Weather is weather, either your in it or watching it from afar.

Much like sock puppets and copy and paste companies working for the GOP, Republican and Tea Party
Bayside Dev

Sacramento, CA

#14396 Jan 5, 2013
hesiod wrote:
<quoted text>She was responding to the loonies that were publishing a list of gun owners. They were aided and abetted by the Fleabagging Democrat douchenozzles.
Of course a gutless Sock Puppet hypocrite like you can't figure that out.
You frustrated control freaks are a hoot!!!
So in other words Coulter and those wishing to out permit holders are both loonies? That I can agree with.Although those claiming that this will provide a "roadmap" for criminals are the studidest of them all because everyone knows that most people defend their home with guns that require no registration and will kill perps just as easily.
MIPD inc

Sierra Madre, CA

#14397 Jan 5, 2013
Weather is weather, either your in it or watching it from afar, so which is it for you?

Much like sock puppets and copy and paste companies working for the GOP, Republican and Tea Party
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#14398 Jan 5, 2013
Bayside Dev wrote:
<quoted text>So in other words Coulter and those wishing to out permit holders are both loonies? That I can agree with.Although those claiming that this will provide a "roadmap" for criminals are the studidest of them all because everyone knows that most people defend their home with guns that require no registration and will kill perps just as easily.
Allowing guns won't provide a road map for criminals, it will defend against them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 7 min JOEL 68,943
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 40 min lechezz 4,998
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 4 hr Tank ever 7,926
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr landluber suck 200,576
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... 11 hr JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles 13 hr Money 1
Mills brothers face new lawsuits over loans (Nov '08) Tue Plain Simple 16
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search