California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14367 Jan 4, 2013
fred c nellis wrote:
<quoted text>go smoke all the pot you can fall asleep eat get a pot belly this falls into psychiatric treatment smoke pot go for a walk recycle aluminum can plastic bottles talk about how stoned you are amped pumped up smoke some pot snort a line go to the movies nothing like being stoned and awake Freud would be proud critic stay agitated activated your pecking order will catch up to you then perversion blackmail and child adult dependance in the dark I'm tired of people who drink for the sake of nonsense drinking makes you violent smell catonic with no benefit but losing your privacy in a poker game mentality yes I'm right wing union and recycle green uptight drink your redbull take your asprine manage your ativan and control your freeck go to work and sit in you hen house fatten up lay a golden egg don't spin doctor the blue collar gop to your slum and sell your a%% for your dem crack just like clockwork ill see your professor liberal arts student hip suburban father or wife or perveted suicidal police vice at the mercy of pecking order escape go wash your a&& and brush your teeth go bully a routine and grandstand god is watching between you and I no doubt
Says your brain on meth.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14368 Jan 4, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Great answer, that is like the KKK saying I have a black friend...lol....All Christians that I know support ALL people to have equal rights. Gays have the same rights as you and me, For myself, I can only marry a female, same with gay people. Sonny Bono's daughter changed from a lesbian to straight with surgery and took advantage of the same opportunity. Bono's wife used to be a lesbian and changed into straight after the Bono became a dude. But this topic is pot, so how did pot become gay talk? Are you struggling with gay thoughts after your bong hit?
LOL well that KKK comment would be true if I hated all Christians, but I don’t.

I don’t happen to be gay, but I don’t find it insulting, just misinformed, I am happily married with children and grandchildren ( of which I enjoyed quite a bit of time with this last week )

But mistakenly calling me Gay isn’t an insult, why would that be insulting? Calling me a Christian is an attack on my character, and I have clearly shown I am certainly not.

I tolerate them, I even defend their rights to believe as they want to believe, as long as they don’t try to legislate their believes on others, I also defend them against other religions that w0ould like to legislate their beliefs as well.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#14369 Jan 4, 2013
officer bird on crack wrote:
<quoted text>no fact. If you smoke pot you have a different cognetion go be lazy or productive just don't be a pecking order go work for the clownclown
officer bird on crack.

Yes. I agree. Zonked out potheads - usually taxpayer supported "medicated ill patients" - don't know if they have "different cognitive abilities" or not. I always encourage my pothead friends to quit "medicating" with pot and begin using tobacco products. Tobacco use has long been known to be associated with enhanced mental acuity.

Ronald
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#14370 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t care what you think your imaginary playmate says, you don’t speak for all Christians, there are many that are more tolerant and certainly more patriotic than you are.
You are in a dwindling minority, maybe you should apply for affirmative action.
The bible outright condemns homosexuality.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14371 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible outright condemns homosexuality.
You are free to believe that book, or the Koran, or the Bagidivad Gita or in Xemu for all I can, whatever religion you want to cling to.

But you won’t have the support of a majority of Americans in trying to legislate your beliefs onto others.

You are on the losing side, Freedom, Equality and Justice will prevail, and you will lose
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14373 Jan 4, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Another Bigot, so what bothers you about people being of faith?
bigotry doesnt cover you...

you have a choice to believe, or NOt believe in a space god....

I beleive in some greater force as well...

but it is personal, so unlike you, I dont need to push my spiritual beliefes on anyone.

Big D

Modesto, CA

#14374 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible outright condemns homosexuality.
I don’t care what your imaginary playmate says, we are a nation of law, not any religion.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14375 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible outright condemns homosexuality.
luckliy, in most places, we dont use the Bible to dictate our public policy decisions....some people do,.....Id call them your bretheren....like that fool who lit the Korans abaze.

that is a classic example of taking your religious beliefes out into the open, a little too far...

I prefer the US constitution over the bible, it was written in a slightly more progressive age.

ps: you must know that missisippi, one of our MOst religioulsly socially conservative states, voted DOWN a bill, to extend personhood rights, to fetuses....by 19 points!!!

and 37 points in colorado.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14376 Jan 4, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
officer bird on crack.
Yes. I agree. Zonked out potheads - usually taxpayer supported "medicated ill patients" - don't know if they have "different cognitive abilities" or not. I always encourage my pothead friends to quit "medicating" with pot and begin using tobacco products. Tobacco use has long been known to be associated with enhanced mental acuity.
Ronald
unfortunatley, man made chemicals like benzene and formaldhyde, that they pulp into the tobacco, makes those products you are pushing, very addictive, and cancer causing.

if pot prohibition were a public saftey matter??

wouldnt alcohol and tobacco products be HIGHLY illegal??

Oh yeah, we tried that, in the 20's......

and it worked out about as well as 75 years of Marijuanan prohibition has........pot is more popular than ever.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#14377 Jan 4, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
luckliy, in most places, we dont use the Bible to dictate our public policy decisions....some people do,.....Id call them your bretheren....like that fool who lit the Korans abaze.
that is a classic example of taking your religious beliefes out into the open, a little too far...
I prefer the US constitution over the bible, it was written in a slightly more progressive age.
ps: you must know that missisippi, one of our MOst religioulsly socially conservative states, voted DOWN a bill, to extend personhood rights, to fetuses....by 19 points!!!
and 37 points in colorado.
Have you actually read the bible?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#14378 Jan 4, 2013
Smoking is more deadly than alchol. Smoking is actually very addictive and has over 4,000 chemicals that are harmful to the human body.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14379 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you actually read the bible?
I have a couple of times, I have also read the Koran, the Bagavidad Gita and the O3 documents ( chuckle )

I have a passing knowledge of about a half a dozen other religions also, but sort of lost interest after a while.

They are all about the same, to one degree of crazy or another.

None are based in fact
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14380 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
Smoking is more deadly than alchol. Smoking is actually very addictive and has over 4,000 chemicals that are harmful to the human body.
And you want to legislate what is good for everyone else.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#14381 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
And you want to legislate what is good for everyone else.
Of course.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14382 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course.
Well we Americans will not let you :)
turned states evidence

United States

#14383 Jan 4, 2013
[QUOTE .just let the port heads get zonked out so what I'm a work ahololic who enjoys sobriety incantations help but believe that learning aids such as desoxyn and ritlan should be utilized education I'd not a competetion in the advancement of man only hen houses we call white collar competeive employment so go get as fat as your cage and lay a golden egg yes Ronald lays a golden egg who's next
Ronald
[/QUOTE]just let the pot heads get zonked out. I'm a work ahololic who enjoys clarity of thought different from sobriety. I feel learning aids such as desoxyn ritland should be utilized for the advancement of man not steroids or white collar spin competive employment so go back to your hen house office job get as fat as the cage and lay a golden egg maybe a paperplate that holds soy sauce or extra thick trashbags with a draw string I worked a taxing job with a rewarding outcome
Moopped

West Covina, CA

#14384 Jan 4, 2013
The revenge filled CLOWNS, Parrot-Heads are calling for 'consequences' of the fiscal cliff vote that took place.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14385 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
But mistakenly calling me Gay isn’t an insult, why would that be insulting? Calling me a Christian is an attack on my character, and I have clearly shown I am certainly not.
I tolerate them, I even defend their rights to believe as they want to believe, as long as they don’t try to legislate their believes on others, I also defend them against other religions that w0ould like to legislate their beliefs as well.
You tolerate "them"? They are all around you everyday, you have no idea who "they" are. Your character is lies and more lies and hating "them" that believe in a higher power. I know it's Special to be gay....lol....Exactly..your hatred is for Christians, not other religions. thank you for clearly stating what your character is....BIGOT!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14386 Jan 4, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
bigotry doesnt cover you...
you have a choice to believe, or NOt believe in a space god....
I beleive in some greater force as well...
but it is personal, so unlike you, I dont need to push my spiritual beliefes on anyone.
Okay, so you don't believe in Dopey's idea of the puddle of mud. Well said. I'm not pushing anything, it's always brought up by dopey. However, i'm not afraid to say what I believe in unlike you. It's not personal, it's for anyone.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14387 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a couple of times, I have also read the Koran, the Bagavidad Gita and the O3 documents ( chuckle )
I have a passing knowledge of about a half a dozen other religions also, but sort of lost interest after a while.
They are all about the same, to one degree of crazy or another.
None are based in fact
That's why Jesus returned to clear up your misunderstanding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) 7 hr Shante 87
News Study: Illegal immigrants having more kids in US (Apr '09) 10 hr Juan Illota 5,751
Where can I find legit black in Salinas asap!? Nov 27 Cjay22 8
News A cold case revisited: The night Dolly Evans di... Nov 21 HD vacaville 2
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Nov 16 Helen Banks Curry 1,549
News Marina mayora s race: Incumbent Bruce Delgado v... Nov '16 Seattle Doug 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Oct '16 Agnostic 72,043

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages