Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

both parties have gerrymandered congress so badly, that it is likely even if the rethuglican party becomes irrevant on the national stage, they will still be a force(if not at least a voice) in congress.

they can still be useful as the party that keeps an eye on the penny jar.

but the rest of their current adgenda wont get them far in the 21st century, as we saw this november.

the hating has to stop, if they hope to regain any of their former power. as the demographics in this nation have shifted, and being an exclusively white male party, isnt going to win anybody any elections anytime soon.

note: 20 years ago, there were over 100 competative districts in the house.

now there are only 35.

both parties are to blame.

and that is the peril of a two party system.

back room deals.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

fred c nellis wrote:
The police are training tatics of storming schools looking for armed threats let me guess accidential shooting of a unarmed student we should be like the Japanese police and not use guns what happened to sacrifice and valor over the line of duty now its for your protection and his
I say, give all the KIDS, bean bag guns and tazers(for the girls).....

then hire an extra nurse, and buy a few more beds for the nurses office.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
About 80% of the deaths in the UK come from diseases related to smoking, 80%!
Largelanguage.

How do you account for the fact that the overwhelming majority of deaths among Americans are those of non-tobacco smokers, including zonked out potheads?

Ronald
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Largelanguage.
How do you account for the fact that the overwhelming majority of deaths among Americans are those of non-tobacco smokers, including zonked out potheads?
Ronald
How would you know? Go on, explain then.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am not
I donít hate Christians, I have many friends who happen to be Christians. Not all Christians are nut jobs, I know many that support equal rights for gay people, I know many churches that are protesting their rights to be able to preform gay marriages.
You donít speak for all Christians.
You poor pitiful fool. The bible clearly condemns homosexuality, and yet you support it, you are an evil man, who only talks to people who have the same views, and tries to belittle christians in less fortunate situations than you and call them weak. You poor pitiful fool.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

fred c nellis wrote:
<quoted text>go smoke all the pot you can fall asleep eat get a pot belly this falls into psychiatric treatment smoke pot go for a walk recycle aluminum can plastic bottles talk about how stoned you are amped pumped up smoke some pot snort a line go to the movies nothing like being stoned and awake Freud would be proud critic stay agitated activated your pecking order will catch up to you then perversion blackmail and child adult dependance in the dark I'm tired of people who drink for the sake of nonsense drinking makes you violent smell catonic with no benefit but losing your privacy in a poker game mentality yes I'm right wing union and recycle green uptight drink your redbull take your asprine manage your ativan and control your freeck go to work and sit in you hen house fatten up lay a golden egg don't spin doctor the blue collar gop to your slum and sell your a%% for your dem crack just like clockwork ill see your professor liberal arts student hip suburban father or wife or perveted suicidal police vice at the mercy of pecking order escape go wash your a&& and brush your teeth go bully a routine and grandstand god is watching between you and I no doubt
fred c nellis.

Are your posts intended to be illustrative of the schizophrenia/pot association?

Ronald
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
fred c nellis.
Are your posts intended to be illustrative of the schizophrenia/pot association?
Ronald
Using ad hominems about people in less fortunate situations? You must be so proud and special!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor pitiful fool. The bible clearly condemns homosexuality, and yet you support it, you are an evil man, who only talks to people who have the same views, and tries to belittle christians in less fortunate situations than you and call them weak. You poor pitiful fool.
I donít care what you think your imaginary playmate says, you donít speak for all Christians, there are many that are more tolerant and certainly more patriotic than you are.

You are in a dwindling minority, maybe you should apply for affirmative action.
officer bird on crack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
fred c nellis.
Ronald
no fact. If you smoke pot you have a different cognetion go be lazy or productive just don't be a pecking order go work for the clownclown

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am not
I donít hate Christians, I have many friends who happen to be Christians. Not all Christians are nut jobs, I know many that support equal rights for gay people, I know many churches that are protesting their rights to be able to preform gay marriages.
You donít speak for all Christians.
Great answer, that is like the KKK saying I have a black friend...lol....All Christians that I know support ALL people to have equal rights. Gays have the same rights as you and me, For myself, I can only marry a female, same with gay people. Sonny Bono's daughter changed from a lesbian to straight with surgery and took advantage of the same opportunity. Bono's wife used to be a lesbian and changed into straight after the Bono became a dude. But this topic is pot, so how did pot become gay talk? Are you struggling with gay thoughts after your bong hit?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
riccardo is Just trying out for the position of "christian nut job"....he doesnt know if he wants to be the threads only "religious nut job"
it is a tough job to have, like speaker of the house.
Another Bigot, so what bothers you about people being of faith?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

fred c nellis wrote:
<quoted text>go smoke all the pot you can fall asleep eat get a pot belly this falls into psychiatric treatment smoke pot go for a walk recycle aluminum can plastic bottles talk about how stoned you are amped pumped up smoke some pot snort a line go to the movies nothing like being stoned and awake Freud would be proud critic stay agitated activated your pecking order will catch up to you then perversion blackmail and child adult dependance in the dark I'm tired of people who drink for the sake of nonsense drinking makes you violent smell catonic with no benefit but losing your privacy in a poker game mentality yes I'm right wing union and recycle green uptight drink your redbull take your asprine manage your ativan and control your freeck go to work and sit in you hen house fatten up lay a golden egg don't spin doctor the blue collar gop to your slum and sell your a%% for your dem crack just like clockwork ill see your professor liberal arts student hip suburban father or wife or perveted suicidal police vice at the mercy of pecking order escape go wash your a&& and brush your teeth go bully a routine and grandstand god is watching between you and I no doubt
Says your brain on meth.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Great answer, that is like the KKK saying I have a black friend...lol....All Christians that I know support ALL people to have equal rights. Gays have the same rights as you and me, For myself, I can only marry a female, same with gay people. Sonny Bono's daughter changed from a lesbian to straight with surgery and took advantage of the same opportunity. Bono's wife used to be a lesbian and changed into straight after the Bono became a dude. But this topic is pot, so how did pot become gay talk? Are you struggling with gay thoughts after your bong hit?
LOL well that KKK comment would be true if I hated all Christians, but I donít.

I donít happen to be gay, but I donít find it insulting, just misinformed, I am happily married with children and grandchildren ( of which I enjoyed quite a bit of time with this last week )

But mistakenly calling me Gay isnít an insult, why would that be insulting? Calling me a Christian is an attack on my character, and I have clearly shown I am certainly not.

I tolerate them, I even defend their rights to believe as they want to believe, as long as they donít try to legislate their believes on others, I also defend them against other religions that w0ould like to legislate their beliefs as well.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

officer bird on crack wrote:
<quoted text>no fact. If you smoke pot you have a different cognetion go be lazy or productive just don't be a pecking order go work for the clownclown
officer bird on crack.

Yes. I agree. Zonked out potheads - usually taxpayer supported "medicated ill patients" - don't know if they have "different cognitive abilities" or not. I always encourage my pothead friends to quit "medicating" with pot and begin using tobacco products. Tobacco use has long been known to be associated with enhanced mental acuity.

Ronald
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít care what you think your imaginary playmate says, you donít speak for all Christians, there are many that are more tolerant and certainly more patriotic than you are.
You are in a dwindling minority, maybe you should apply for affirmative action.
The bible outright condemns homosexuality.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You are free to believe that book, or the Koran, or the Bagidivad Gita or in Xemu for all I can, whatever religion you want to cling to.

But you wonít have the support of a majority of Americans in trying to legislate your beliefs onto others.

You are on the losing side, Freedom, Equality and Justice will prevail, and you will lose
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Another Bigot, so what bothers you about people being of faith?
bigotry doesnt cover you...

you have a choice to believe, or NOt believe in a space god....

I beleive in some greater force as well...

but it is personal, so unlike you, I dont need to push my spiritual beliefes on anyone.

Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít care what your imaginary playmate says, we are a nation of law, not any religion.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
luckliy, in most places, we dont use the Bible to dictate our public policy decisions....some people do,.....Id call them your bretheren....like that fool who lit the Korans abaze.

that is a classic example of taking your religious beliefes out into the open, a little too far...

I prefer the US constitution over the bible, it was written in a slightly more progressive age.

ps: you must know that missisippi, one of our MOst religioulsly socially conservative states, voted DOWN a bill, to extend personhood rights, to fetuses....by 19 points!!!

and 37 points in colorado.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
officer bird on crack.
Yes. I agree. Zonked out potheads - usually taxpayer supported "medicated ill patients" - don't know if they have "different cognitive abilities" or not. I always encourage my pothead friends to quit "medicating" with pot and begin using tobacco products. Tobacco use has long been known to be associated with enhanced mental acuity.
Ronald
unfortunatley, man made chemicals like benzene and formaldhyde, that they pulp into the tobacco, makes those products you are pushing, very addictive, and cancer causing.

if pot prohibition were a public saftey matter??

wouldnt alcohol and tobacco products be HIGHLY illegal??

Oh yeah, we tried that, in the 20's......

and it worked out about as well as 75 years of Marijuanan prohibition has........pot is more popular than ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,321 - 13,340 of15,655
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance