California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14343 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it is proven that Christians that refuse medical treatment for their children while they pray cause cancer deaths.
I doubt that happens very often for Christians. I have also heard and seen a lot of miracles of God working through the Medical profession. Why do you have so much hatred for people that don't think life came from a puddle of crud? It seems like your religion is anti-Christian, why is that?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14344 Jan 4, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
you missed the entire debate!!
it is not about what each of us believes(in terms of GOD).
it is our ability to keep those belifes OUT of the political debate.
Then why does the anti Christian keep bringing it up? This debate is about pot, you both are on the wrong page. Stop smoking so much, it's not good for you.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14345 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a moron that has no comprehension of what I have said.
YOU WROTE: "I am not some Christian nut job that things everyone has to mimic myself,"........

Let me ask you again: Why do you have to spit hate for Christians on every topic? You are a Bigot, you are Anti-Christian. You are a hater. Now try to comprehend that, loser!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14346 Jan 4, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>YOU WROTE: "I am not some Christian nut job that things everyone has to mimic myself,"........
Let me ask you again: Why do you have to spit hate for Christians on every topic? You are a Bigot, you are Anti-Christian. You are a hater. Now try to comprehend that, loser!
And I am not

I don’t hate Christians, I have many friends who happen to be Christians. Not all Christians are nut jobs, I know many that support equal rights for gay people, I know many churches that are protesting their rights to be able to preform gay marriages.

You don’t speak for all Christians.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14347 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am not
I don’t hate Christians, I have many friends who happen to be Christians. Not all Christians are nut jobs, I know many that support equal rights for gay people, I know many churches that are protesting their rights to be able to preform gay marriages.
You don’t speak for all Christians.
riccardo is Just trying out for the position of "christian nut job"....he doesnt know if he wants to be the threads only "religious nut job"

it is a tough job to have, like speaker of the house.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14348 Jan 4, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>YOU WROTE: "I am not some Christian nut job that things everyone has to mimic myself,"........
Let me ask you again: Why do you have to spit hate for Christians on every topic? You are a Bigot, you are Anti-Christian. You are a hater. Now try to comprehend that, loser!
Im pretty sure bigotry refers to hate of those things which are inhearant to someone, like being a particular race.

BUT>>>>>I guess religious nut jobs could claim that too??? right???they ARE a persecuted minority, after all!!

but they DO have a choice about NOt shoving it in other people faces by injecting it into the public policy discourse.

.....and mabey that is why they are STILL pesecuted!!!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14349 Jan 4, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
riccardo is Just trying out for the position of "christian nut job"....he doesnt know if he wants to be the threads only "religious nut job"
it is a tough job to have, like speaker of the house.
Of course he is, he calles me a bigot, but cannot come up wiht one post he has made where librals were not the "bad guys"

I have noticed that about those 2

a week ago Liar Mike posted something about me harping on a subject, but he is the one that brings it up again.

We most often hate what we see in ourselves that is certainly true for them, it is obvious. They call us, on what they do themselves.

I have a tendency to preach :) and I can’t stand preachers, same thing.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14350 Jan 4, 2013
fred c nellis wrote:
<quoted text>in the 90,s they passed employer paid rehab I'm not left gay aithest supporter of unconditonial abortion who allowed my minority constiguent to live in projects represent my drug access democract were white men who supported slavery and assignated lincoln
so in other words???

the whole 20th century, and the progressive era, wasnt your cup of tea???

(every pun intended)
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14352 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he is, he calles me a bigot, but cannot come up wiht one post he has made where librals were not the "bad guys"
I have noticed that about those 2
a week ago Liar Mike posted something about me harping on a subject, but he is the one that brings it up again.
We most often hate what we see in ourselves that is certainly true for them, it is obvious. They call us, on what they do themselves.
I have a tendency to preach :) and I can’t stand preachers, same thing.
I love it when rightious people preach....

and the tone is important too.

but as soon as one of those ross perot types opens their mouth??

the "we dont really want to support a society" thing comes leaping out, and you know to ignore them immeadiatly.

I just hope these fools learn a few things from getting drubbed so bad this fall/winter.

like they cant wage war on whole segments of our society (ie women, hispanics, the poor, the eldery poor, vets, gays and now the disabled) and still hope to win a presidential election.

I personally hope they double down on stoopid, for decades to come.

its like have no competiotion in the super bowl.

a blow OUT!! every time.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14353 Jan 4, 2013
both parties have gerrymandered congress so badly, that it is likely even if the rethuglican party becomes irrevant on the national stage, they will still be a force(if not at least a voice) in congress.

they can still be useful as the party that keeps an eye on the penny jar.

but the rest of their current adgenda wont get them far in the 21st century, as we saw this november.

the hating has to stop, if they hope to regain any of their former power. as the demographics in this nation have shifted, and being an exclusively white male party, isnt going to win anybody any elections anytime soon.

note: 20 years ago, there were over 100 competative districts in the house.

now there are only 35.

both parties are to blame.

and that is the peril of a two party system.

back room deals.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14354 Jan 4, 2013
fred c nellis wrote:
The police are training tatics of storming schools looking for armed threats let me guess accidential shooting of a unarmed student we should be like the Japanese police and not use guns what happened to sacrifice and valor over the line of duty now its for your protection and his
I say, give all the KIDS, bean bag guns and tazers(for the girls).....

then hire an extra nurse, and buy a few more beds for the nurses office.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#14357 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
About 80% of the deaths in the UK come from diseases related to smoking, 80%!
Largelanguage.

How do you account for the fact that the overwhelming majority of deaths among Americans are those of non-tobacco smokers, including zonked out potheads?

Ronald
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#14359 Jan 4, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Largelanguage.
How do you account for the fact that the overwhelming majority of deaths among Americans are those of non-tobacco smokers, including zonked out potheads?
Ronald
How would you know? Go on, explain then.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#14360 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am not
I don’t hate Christians, I have many friends who happen to be Christians. Not all Christians are nut jobs, I know many that support equal rights for gay people, I know many churches that are protesting their rights to be able to preform gay marriages.
You don’t speak for all Christians.
You poor pitiful fool. The bible clearly condemns homosexuality, and yet you support it, you are an evil man, who only talks to people who have the same views, and tries to belittle christians in less fortunate situations than you and call them weak. You poor pitiful fool.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#14361 Jan 4, 2013
fred c nellis wrote:
<quoted text>go smoke all the pot you can fall asleep eat get a pot belly this falls into psychiatric treatment smoke pot go for a walk recycle aluminum can plastic bottles talk about how stoned you are amped pumped up smoke some pot snort a line go to the movies nothing like being stoned and awake Freud would be proud critic stay agitated activated your pecking order will catch up to you then perversion blackmail and child adult dependance in the dark I'm tired of people who drink for the sake of nonsense drinking makes you violent smell catonic with no benefit but losing your privacy in a poker game mentality yes I'm right wing union and recycle green uptight drink your redbull take your asprine manage your ativan and control your freeck go to work and sit in you hen house fatten up lay a golden egg don't spin doctor the blue collar gop to your slum and sell your a%% for your dem crack just like clockwork ill see your professor liberal arts student hip suburban father or wife or perveted suicidal police vice at the mercy of pecking order escape go wash your a&& and brush your teeth go bully a routine and grandstand god is watching between you and I no doubt
fred c nellis.

Are your posts intended to be illustrative of the schizophrenia/pot association?

Ronald
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#14362 Jan 4, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
fred c nellis.
Are your posts intended to be illustrative of the schizophrenia/pot association?
Ronald
Using ad hominems about people in less fortunate situations? You must be so proud and special!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14363 Jan 4, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor pitiful fool. The bible clearly condemns homosexuality, and yet you support it, you are an evil man, who only talks to people who have the same views, and tries to belittle christians in less fortunate situations than you and call them weak. You poor pitiful fool.
I don’t care what you think your imaginary playmate says, you don’t speak for all Christians, there are many that are more tolerant and certainly more patriotic than you are.

You are in a dwindling minority, maybe you should apply for affirmative action.
officer bird on crack

United States

#14364 Jan 4, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
fred c nellis.
Are your posts intended to be illustrative of the schizophrenia/pot association?
Ronald
no fact. If you smoke pot you have a different cognetion go be lazy or productive just don't be a pecking order go work for the clownclown

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14365 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am not
I don’t hate Christians, I have many friends who happen to be Christians. Not all Christians are nut jobs, I know many that support equal rights for gay people, I know many churches that are protesting their rights to be able to preform gay marriages.
You don’t speak for all Christians.
Great answer, that is like the KKK saying I have a black friend...lol....All Christians that I know support ALL people to have equal rights. Gays have the same rights as you and me, For myself, I can only marry a female, same with gay people. Sonny Bono's daughter changed from a lesbian to straight with surgery and took advantage of the same opportunity. Bono's wife used to be a lesbian and changed into straight after the Bono became a dude. But this topic is pot, so how did pot become gay talk? Are you struggling with gay thoughts after your bong hit?

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14366 Jan 4, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
riccardo is Just trying out for the position of "christian nut job"....he doesnt know if he wants to be the threads only "religious nut job"
it is a tough job to have, like speaker of the house.
Another Bigot, so what bothers you about people being of faith?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Fri Shante 87
News Study: Illegal immigrants having more kids in US (Apr '09) Fri Juan Illota 5,751
Where can I find legit black in Salinas asap!? Nov 27 Cjay22 8
News A cold case revisited: The night Dolly Evans di... Nov 21 HD vacaville 2
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Nov 16 Helen Banks Curry 1,549
News Marina mayora s race: Incumbent Bruce Delgado v... Nov '16 Seattle Doug 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Oct '16 Agnostic 72,043

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages