Yes

No

Other (explain below)

LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#14310 Jan 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do, control of other peopleís behavior is paramount for some folks
but that is not the topic here
the topic is the legalization of marijuana and I have yet to hear an argument against it that could not be said about other things that are legal.
Ciggaretts should be made illegal too. I never said just marijuana.
People who are trying to get off smoking would want it illegal so they are able to resist the temptation.
Tanesao

Sacramento, CA

#14311 Jan 3, 2013
SMOKE POT GO TO JAIL wrote:
smoke dope i'll put you in jail.
You couldn't get the cuffs on me you pathetic pig.Don't try to violate my rights or you will suffer fool....and the law will back me up.
LargeLanguage

Chester, UK

#14312 Jan 3, 2013
Tanesao wrote:
<quoted text>You couldn't get the cuffs on me you pathetic pig.Don't try to violate my rights or you will suffer fool....and the law will back me up.
How stupid! You have no rights whatsoever, and certainly no ability to offer such a threat.
Eithty one

Monrovia, CA

#14313 Jan 3, 2013
Old Glenn Beck use to use this stuff like candy, just ask him.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14314 Jan 3, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Ciggaretts should be made illegal too. I never said just marijuana.
People who are trying to get off smoking would want it illegal so they are able to resist the temptation.
Oh no I know many that are trying to quit that donít want it to be illegal.

You canít legislate behavior like that, you are worse than a ultra-liberal democrat.

We donít need more laws, we need fewer, that make sense
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#14315 Jan 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no I know many that are trying to quit that donít want it to be illegal.
You canít legislate behavior like that, you are worse than a ultra-liberal democrat.
We donít need more laws, we need fewer, that make sense
Why don't they want it to be illegal? Maybe they don't really want to pack in smoking, or maybe they are just stupid.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14316 Jan 3, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't they want it to be illegal? Maybe they don't really want to pack in smoking, or maybe they are just stupid.
I donít happen to own a gun, I donít think guns should be illegal

I am not some Christian nut job that things everyone has to mimic myself, I am a patriot that believes in justice, equality and freedom.

Maybe you are just stupid
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#14317 Jan 3, 2013
That makes no sense. I don't even get what you're trying to say.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14318 Jan 3, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
That makes no sense. I don't even get what you're trying to say.
I am saying just because I do or donít do something does not mean everyone else has to be a copy of me

I donít use pot, but I donít see a legal reason why it should be different than other things that are legal

I donít smoke, but I donít think it should be illegal for others

I do drink ( and no you arenít going to take my occasional drink away )

I donít happen to be gay, but I donít think they should be treated any different than any other American.

I think we should spend less time worrying about how we are going to take freedom away from others, and instead come to grips with how we can treat all Americans as Americans even if they are different from ourselves.
As stupid

Monrovia, CA

#14319 Jan 3, 2013
Are we having another John BoneHead break down.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14322 Jan 3, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít happen to own a gun, I donít think guns should be illegal
I am not some Christian nut job that things everyone has to mimic myself, I am a patriot that believes in justice, equality and freedom.
Maybe you are just stupid
You are a Bigot. Your fear of a person that believes more then life came from a puddle of crud is funny. You blame bush and Christians for all the problems of the world, you are a dope. The most dangerous are liberals with guns like the Conn. mom or Loughner.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14324 Jan 4, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are a Bigot. Your fear of a person that believes more then life came from a puddle of crud is funny. You blame bush and Christians for all the problems of the world, you are a dope. The most dangerous are liberals with guns like the Conn. mom or Loughner.
You are a moron that has no comprehension of what I have said.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14325 Jan 4, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are a Bigot. Your fear of a person that believes more then life came from a puddle of crud is funny. You blame bush and Christians for all the problems of the world, you are a dope. The most dangerous are liberals with guns like the Conn. mom or Loughner.
you arnt connected to connecticut at all...

you are a huge joke!!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14326 Jan 4, 2013
fred c nellis wrote:
<quoted text>guns were intended for militia if the government no longer represents the people we have a duty to overthrow it. With modern government they would just self destruct like horrorify themselves for a Meth arrest or shoot a man in pursuit for precieved implication of his direct movement to a gun. Or the corning of a man disabled smoothering with wards or argumentive 3 day holds the police have a invinsibe public relations spin doctor machine they prefer the private citizen be agitated agrivated short fused and arrestable not long ago they reducced driving under the influence in half then spin how everyone is twice the limit when government is criminal they spin the heartland man assualt rifles if the police had there way we would be a nation of child adults unable to testify or fend or protect themselves. I wouldn't be surprised if we inch closer mutual assured destruction with Russia banning us adoptions idont blame them with the liberal left wing majority gay athiest supporters of unconditionial abortion rights forming less then moral generations promoting mad. The police lean perverted lesbian and suicidal as result of pecking orders taking there natural course it won't be long before there sterile child adults blackmailable I believe on god and history if you don't maintain a strong morale base territory and lower yourself to perversion imorLity you lose it. In the old west you did your oppium cocaine pot Meth and reported to work in the mines railroad or farms the industrial revolution prohibition didn't start untilled the perversion polyester and office hen house a hen house is a job were you sit in a cage and are fed untilled you get as fat as the cage and lay a egg yes you work a office job eat fast food go straight home eat and go to bed yes I'm tired of office hens spinning acceptable behavior I used to work new construction I worked so hard each day was like being in a car accident I managed as long as I could with some Meth untilled the pressures of office hens friends corrupted me enough my connect was a master machinist I should have stuck with him white collar America is helpless enough blue collar America you don't have to incriminate yourself go ahead officer bird grandstand with your bully routine
good post riccardo...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14327 Jan 4, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You smoke because you like it, but not others, so shut up you little hoodlum.
Im a hoodlum?? because i use a certain medicine??

you are hoodlum for bothering us here in the US.

luckliy our bill of rights is better than yours...

next time, leave an actual response!!

ps: I relished when romney went down swingin!!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14328 Jan 4, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
you missed the entire debate!!

it is not about what each of us believes(in terms of GOD).

it is our ability to keep those belifes OUT of the political debate.
Being GOP idiot

Monrovia, CA

#14329 Jan 4, 2013
GOP candidate caught slashing rivalís motor vehicles tires.

A GOP Congressional candidate in New Mexico was arrested after he was caught on camera slashing the tires of his primary rival and several other campaign workers.

Reminds me of stories connected to the current Glendora, Califonia city council members.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14330 Jan 4, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Some folks like to drink, I have yet to hear an argument against one that could not be said about the other.
i quit drinking when I was 27.

if you even want to quit....???

then do what i did....

just quit..

but i doubt you do.

alcohol is relaxing.

....and you get to a certain age, ect ect....
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14331 Jan 4, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Alchol addiction is curabl otherwise, and it would be unnecessary to ban it.
if pot were a public saftey issue??

alcohol would be highly illegal....

.......wait.... didnt we try that already.???

oh yeah we did, in the 1920's.

prohibition of alcohol worked about as well as prohibition of pot.

....in other words??? weed is more popular than ever.

are you really that dumb that you cant debate with me??

I dont offer many, REALLY hard, to understand concepts...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14332 Jan 4, 2013
LargeLanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
But with ciggarates it is making it harder. Ciggarates are Only for smoking addicts, not for anyone else. How much do you hear of deaths happening from alchol addiction?
400000 people a year die in our country from alcohol and ciggarette "addiction"

you should move here and become a dumb tea bagger.

england is obviously too smart for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr L Morales 71,257
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 23 Kristen Scannell ... 2
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1

Freeze Warning for Monterey County was issued at December 26 at 2:34PM PST

Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info