Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14204 Dec 26, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you must still be a bit upset about the election....
when all the lesbians, homosexuals and african americans rejected your candidate...
sorry crazy ronny!!
Mr Anderson,
Ronald expresses his gratitude around this time of year and you call him crazy? I really doubt your information that all the lesbians, homosexuals and the African Americans voted for the great Obama. Are you making up stuff again?

RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#14205 Dec 26, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
they were featured on one of those "specials" about the weed world, just a week or so before they were raided, last spring.
.....go figure!!
Why Fort Hood shooter still awaits trial 3 years later
A survivor reported Hasan shouted “Allahu Akbar,” or “Allah is greatest,” a phrase commonly uttered by jihadists prior to carrying out an attack. The Fort Hood attack was the worst shooting on an American military base.

This terrorist should've already been fertilizer for the pot plants here in the U.S.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14206 Dec 27, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Why Fort Hood shooter still awaits trial 3 years later
A survivor reported Hasan shouted “Allahu Akbar,” or “Allah is greatest,” a phrase commonly uttered by jihadists prior to carrying out an attack. The Fort Hood attack was the worst shooting on an American military base.
This terrorist should've already been fertilizer for the pot plants here in the U.S.
fertilizer??

that makes a cute bumpersticker.

what does hassan have to do with mikey and I talking about harborside??

i think youre a little off topic again ricky.

oh I get it now......hassan......hashish.. ..assasin??
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14207 Dec 27, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Anderson,
Ronald expresses his gratitude around this time of year and you call him crazy? I really doubt your information that all the lesbians, homosexuals and the African Americans voted for the great Obama. Are you making up stuff again?
RiccardoFire
NO, but the overwhelming majority of gays, lesbians and african americans voted for Obama......rightfully so, considering the GOP has declared war on most groups of people they dont like....

now even the disabled...

just to mention african americans along with gays and lesbians, would tell the casual reader(who hasnt read some of ron's more colorful posts) that the guy writing the post, is way off in reich wing territory.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14208 Dec 27, 2012
Anaheim DJ wrote:
People are realizing the value of alternative treatments like cannabis. They are also waking up to the fact that the FDA is rigged and many of their "approved" drugs may be worse than the ailments they are supposed to help.
http://www.djcraig.net/anaheim_dj
..........and I thought all those disclaimers in the drug ads, were just a formality.!!!!(sarc)
Hankies

West Covina, CA

#14209 Dec 27, 2012
Just round up all those who helped Nick Conway for all those years, those appointed or elected officials from each city involved.

Just squeeze'm like a grape, they will squeal just to save their own hides and whats left of their political careers.

Then the California tax payers will get some justice. we really could use some justice in the frm of another scun-bag politicians being perp walked before the TV news cameras.

“Grow the power within yourself”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#14210 Dec 27, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, but the overwhelming majority of gays, lesbians and african americans voted for Obama......rightfully so, considering the GOP has declared war on most groups of people they dont like....
now even the disabled...
just to mention african americans along with gays and lesbians, would tell the casual reader(who hasnt read some of ron's more colorful posts) that the guy writing the post, is way off in reich wing territory.
With all the people the GOP have declared "war" upon. How come still almost half the voters backed them??
ScottFree

West Covina, CA

#14211 Dec 27, 2012
Petition urges White House to classify Westboro church as hate group

Elk Grove, CA

#14212 Dec 27, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
now even the disabled...
Thanks for admitting you lied. The overwhelming majority of gays, lesbians and African Americans always vote liberal no matter who is running, it shows they have no mind of their own. But if the GOP had a Black person against a white Dem, who will the Blacks vote for? What does that say about them?.....can you say racist? Ronald has some really good points.

Elk Grove, CA

#14213 Dec 27, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
fertilizer??
that makes a cute bumpersticker.
what does hassan have to do with mikey and I talking about harborside??
i think youre a little off topic again ricky.
oh I get it now......hassan......hashish.. ..assasin??
No, the topic is pot and I said they should make fertilizer out of this terrorist for pot plants.
Churched

West Covina, CA

#14214 Dec 27, 2012
A new Petition urges White House to classify Westboro church as hate group.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#14215 Dec 28, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Mr Anderson,
RiccardoFire
Mr. Anderson lies like a rug.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#14216 Dec 28, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
same here......they helped reinforce that notion that a handful of people control the world......hardly a crazy notion.
.....but it is easier on the body and mind, to do them at a younger age.
.....at the end of life???? dont you think you'll want drugs that kill pain,.... instead of amplify it??
No.

Timothy Leary died unashamed and having, as usual, a great time. He made good on his promise to "give death a better name or die trying." Willingly, peacefully, and unafraid, he headed off on his last trip.

His last word was "beautiful".

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#14217 Dec 28, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you must still be a bit upset about the election....
when all the lesbians, homosexuals and african americans rejected your candidate...
sorry crazy ronny!!
What a dope!

The only one still upset about the election is you jackass. Romney lost. Get over it.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14218 Dec 28, 2012
ScottFree wrote:
Petition urges White House to classify Westboro church as hate group
Good
WoodPike

West Covina, CA

#14219 Dec 28, 2012
Just watching the fools yaping there gums off about a topic.

Elk Grove, CA

#14220 Dec 28, 2012
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Good
They are doing nothing different than the Catholic bishops, TV evangelists, and storefront preachers are doing - pushing their own brand of Christianity. If you want freedom of religion, you have to give the same rights to all religious philosophies. The true test of an American's belief in the Constitution is when they defend the rights of a group or person with whom they disagree. I hate what they stand for, but I will stand for their constitutional rights to free speech and religion, just as I stand for the rights of those that counter-protest against them.

Why isn't the Hell's angels a hate group with all the murders, rape and drug dealings?

Muslim Brotherhood's Hatred for Jews and Israel, not a hate group?
Posers

West Covina, CA

#14221 Dec 28, 2012
Who will be to blame for this economic failure?

Probably the Republicans, as thy have acted like really BAD children.

We have children running the Republican Party and in congress running the country and they pose as adults.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#14222 Dec 28, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
now even the disabled...
Where's your dopey mentor "Big D"? He's been sulking since he got humiliated by his dopey insistence that Clinton's impeachment "failed".

Tell him he can come back now. We won't be too hard on him if he apologizes.

Elk Grove, CA

#14223 Dec 28, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's your dopey mentor "Big D"? He's been sulking since he got humiliated by his dopey insistence that Clinton's impeachment "failed".
Tell him he can come back now. We won't be too hard on him if he apologizes.
Maybe he's watching another movie to further his history lessons. Or he found out one of his family members doesn't believe in his puddle of crud theory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 18 hr scirocco 71,008
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info