Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Look around, your still preachng to the wind, or haven't you stopped long enough to look for yourself.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
the democrats are the party of BIG governemnt, tea bagger??
Sorry I don't drink much tea, I know that I should, but mostly coffee. So my answer is no. I agree the D's are the party of Big Government.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>

or vaginal probes in virginia??
That is a lot of V.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
1100 bills is a landslide of legislation, hardly something to easily dismiss, like you just did.
all you have to do is type in to the google machine "bills that restrict women's health care" and im sure youd get 20000 pages of hits......
youd only be ignorant to this issue if you were say, a silly old tea bagging fool, who lives under a rock, somewhere near elk grove, ca
sorry I forgot you were afraid of real cyberspace..
you know, the one where they tell you real world facts??
inconvienient to your reality as they may be??????
Can you be specific on what bill you are talking about? Did you just hear something in the wind again? You post shit then never are able to answer simple questions. Why can't you find just one bill if there are so many? The campaign is over you don't need to keep spitting the stupid scare tactics. You got to be on more then just pot.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You can be for whatever you want to be, this is America and I am a patriot, but there are people that will have difficulty ever getting my vote
Those people are for
Tax breaks for people that least need tax breaks, on the backs of the middle class.
Restrictions on a woman’s rights to her own body and reproductive system.
Religion in front of established science in education
Restricting people from marrying who they choose
The list goes on, but those usually will rule out at least one candidate.
No candidate fits everything I would want them to represent me on, so I pick the one that comes closest.
Yes let's take religion out of schools...great idea. How is that working, we want God out of our schools but when something bad happens we ask where was God? Why don't we impeach Obama for praying at a school? Did that hurt your feelings mr bigot man? Are you for plural marriage?
MyansBoehner

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Leading U.S. anti-tax activist (antiAmerican pro muslim) Grover Norquist gave his blessing on Wednesday to House Speaker John Boehner's
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one changing the subject, not I.
Your original assertion was that "Clinton's impeachment failed". Now you've changed it to "the intent and objectives failed". Two very different things.
The impeachment did not "fail the votes in the Senate" for the 50th time jackass, that is the House's sole power.
Clinton was impeached. It did not fail. You are wrong.
I have been clear from the beginning Liar Mike
Yes he was impeached
After being Impeached by the house the impeachment was a total failure, in that it did not achieve a single objective that was listed in the impeachment
You keep trying to change the subject, that isn’t going to work, I am saying the same thing I said in the beginning.
He was impeached
And that impeachment was a total and absolute failure, it failed the votes in the Senate and not a single objective written in the Impeachment was fulfilled, absolute and total failure.
Go ahead Liar Mike, find a post where I said he was not impeached, or conversely go to your history books and show that the impeachment was successful in removing Clinton from office as was stated in the impeachment as its intent.
It either succeeded in removing him from office as was stated in the Impeachment, or it was a failure… which is it Liar Mike?
I am going to stop writing new replies as it now seems I can just copy and paste my last reply to everything you say as you have no new information to add, and cannot contradict what I am and have been saying

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was impeached
After being Impeached by the house the impeachment was a total failure, in that it did not achieve a single objective that was listed in the impeachment
You keep trying to change the subject, that isn’t going to work, I am saying the same thing I said in the beginning.
He was impeached
And that impeachment was a total and absolute failure, it failed the votes in the Senate and not a single objective written in the Impeachment was fulfilled, absolute and total failure.
Go ahead Liar Mike, find a post where I said he was not impeached, or conversely go to your history books and show that the impeachment was successful in removing Clinton from office as was stated in the impeachment as its intent.
It either succeeded in removing him from office as was stated in the Impeachment, or it was a failure… which is it Liar Mike?
I am going to stop writing new replies as it now seems I can just copy and paste my last reply to everything you say as you have no new information to add, and cannot contradict what I am and have been saying
Maybe the intent of the impeachment failed (do we even really know what the intent was?) but the impeachment DID NOT FAIL. The Senate doesn't have the power to pass or fail an impeachment. That is the sole power of the House.

Clinton was impeached. You are wrong. The impeachment did not "fail".
Look it up, it's history. Clinton was definitely impeached.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the intent of the impeachment failed (do we even really know what the intent was?) but the impeachment DID NOT FAIL. The Senate doesn't have the power to pass or fail an impeachment. That is the sole power of the House.
Clinton was impeached. You are wrong. The impeachment did not "fail".
Look it up, it's history. Clinton was definitely impeached.
Yes he was impeached
He was impeached
Big3ers

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

The Battle over the 'Big 3" appears to be underway, but we can always add another
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes let's take religion out of schools...great idea. How is that working, we want God out of our schools but when something bad happens we ask where was God? Why don't we impeach Obama for praying at a school? Did that hurt your feelings mr bigot man? Are you for plural marriage?
I don’t want my children worshiping your religion any more than you want your children kneeling on prayer rugs facing mecca and praying to Allah 5 times a day

You keep your religion out of the schools of my children and grandchildren and I will help keep other religions out as well.

You can go believe in Santa-Jesus all you want, I have no problem with people choosing Christianity, or Islam, or Scientology or Wicca or worshiping a volcano god on their own, but you won’t preach it to my children from a position of authority ( like a teacher )... Not going to happen.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
...And that impeachment was a total and absolute failure, it failed the votes in the Senate...
Impeachment is the sole power of the House.(Art 1 sec 2 U.S. Constitution).

An impeachment cannot "fail the votes" in the Senate. The Senate does not have that power.

You are wrong. Clinton was impeached. It did not fail.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Impeachment is the sole power of the House.(Art 1 sec 2 U.S. Constitution).
An impeachment cannot "fail the votes" in the Senate. The Senate does not have that power.
You are wrong. Clinton was impeached. It did not fail.
Yes he was impeached
He was impeached

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was impeached
He was impeached
You continue to insist Clinton's impeachment failed. You are wrong. It did not. Clinton was impeached. It's history.

The "intent and objectives" may have failed to be realized, but the impeachment DID NOT FAIL. He was impeached.

You are arguing semantics and doing it poorly. You didn't know what impeachment means. Now you do. Man up, admit it and move on.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You continue to insist Clinton's impeachment failed. You are wrong. It did not. Clinton was impeached. It's history.
The "intent and objectives" may have failed to be realized, but the impeachment DID NOT FAIL. He was impeached.
You are arguing semantics and doing it poorly. You didn't know what impeachment means. Now you do. Man up, admit it and move on.
Yes he was impeached
He was impeached

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
....And that impeachment was a total and absolute failure, it failed the votes in the Senate and not a single objective written in the Impeachment was fulfilled, absolute and total failure.
Perhaps you'll tell us what the "objectives written in the Impeachment" were.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Yes let's take religion out of schools...great idea. How is that working, we want God out of our schools but when something bad happens we ask where was God? Why don't we impeach Obama for praying at a school? Did that hurt your feelings mr bigot man? Are you for plural marriage?
exactly, religion doesnt belong in public schools.

you knows this from being non religious?? right?/

Obama gets to pray anywhere he likes.....he is after all the president.

but making KIds from secular families, pray manditorily ,is what pushing prayer in school is all about..

it is what the religious reich wants....and what parents of still sane(secular) children, dont want.

I dont blame them.
Big3ers

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Brought to you by nit wits from out of town.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you'll tell us what the "objectives written in the Impeachment" were.
Yes he was impeached
He was impeached
GMR crash

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Once again and right in there back yard, another roll over and down the hill crash on Glendora Mountain Road. Could raceing be a prblem?

Glendora patch is under strict orders from Glendora City Hall and City Council not to publish or mount anything on their electronic news board that is negative or shows the truth as to whats reaslly happening in Glendora, California.

But do let poster who are friendly to the coucil members to post rants or racists comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 13,041 - 13,060 of15,657
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance