19,395 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

FutureNews

West Covina, CA

#14042 Dec 19, 2012
The President of United States of America, Mr. Obama has been named Man of the year
Xho Won Gee

Dublin, CA

#14043 Dec 19, 2012
Testicles with rice.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14044 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You said the impeachment failed. Same thing. Admit it and lose the punk handle, punk.
After he was impeached it did fail to achieve any objectives that were written in it.

Take your Meds, you cannot find a single post where I said he was not impeached, which is why I will refer to you as Liar Mike
You will also find that the objectives and goals of the Impeachment were not achieved, it was a total failure.

I have not changed what I have been saying, and you cannot find a single post where I said he was not impeached Liar Mike

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#14045 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
After he was impeached it did fail to achieve any objectives that were written in it.
Take your Meds, you cannot find a single post where I said he was not impeached, which is why I will refer to you as Liar Mike
You will also find that the objectives and goals of the Impeachment were not achieved, it was a total failure.
I have not changed what I have been saying, and you cannot find a single post where I said he was not impeached Liar Mike
You may not have said "Clinton wasn't impeached" although I think you did, but you definitely said "Clinton's impeachment failed" which is the same thing.

Please be clear. Was Clinton impeached or did it fail? Can't be both.

Don't try to deflect by calling me a liar.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14046 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not have said "Clinton wasn't impeached" although I think you did, but you definitely said "Clinton's impeachment failed" which is the same thing.
Please be clear. Was Clinton impeached or did it fail? Can't be both.
Don't try to deflect by calling me a liar.
I have been clear from the beginning Liar Mike

Yes he was impeached

After being Impeached by the house the impeachment was a total failure, in that it did not achieve a single objective that was listed in the impeachment

You keep trying to change the subject, that isn’t going to work, I am saying the same thing I said in the beginning.

He was impeached

And that impeachment was a total and absolute failure, it failed the votes in the Senate and not a single objective written in the Impeachment was fulfilled, absolute and total failure.

Go ahead Liar Mike, find a post where I said he was not impeached, or conversely go to your history books and show that the impeachment was successful in removing Clinton from office as was stated in the impeachment as its intent.

It either succeeded in removing him from office as was stated in the Impeachment, or it was a failure… which is it Liar Mike?

I am going to stop writing new replies as it now seems I can just copy and paste my last reply to everything you say as you have no new information to add, and cannot contradict what I am and have been saying
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14047 Dec 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, a woman should have the right to use her body in any way. I'm for prostitution to be legal too. So you don't mind paying for your neighborhood slut that uses abortion as birth control? YOu want BIG Gov. out of your life but want BIG Gov involved in your life? And you voted for big Gov the last election? lol...
the democrats are the party of BIG governemnt, tea bagger??

yeah right!!!

what would you call drug testing state employess??(florida, gov.rick scott, bagger).....small governemnt??

or vaginal probes in virginia??(govenor bob mcdonald, bagger)....small gov???

or the slew of restrictions on basic woemns health care like cancer screenings?? small gov??

Im sure youre against those breast exams?? right,??? bagger??
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14048 Dec 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>So you are mad at states? Can you be specific on what bill you are talking about? Or is it what you heard at the donut shop?
1100 bills is a landslide of legislation, hardly something to easily dismiss, like you just did.

all you have to do is type in to the google machine "bills that restrict women's health care" and im sure youd get 20000 pages of hits......

youd only be ignorant to this issue if you were say, a silly old tea bagging fool, who lives under a rock, somewhere near elk grove, ca

sorry I forgot you were afraid of real cyberspace..

you know, the one where they tell you real world facts??

inconvienient to your reality as they may be??????

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#14049 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was impeached
After being Impeached by the house the impeachment was a total failure, in that it did not achieve a single objective that was listed in the impeachment
You keep trying to change the subject, that isn’t going to work, I am saying the same thing I said in the beginning.
He was impeached
And that impeachment was a total and absolute failure, it failed the votes in the Senate and not a single objective written in the Impeachment was fulfilled, absolute and total failure.
Go ahead Liar Mike, find a post where I said he was not impeached, or conversely go to your history books and show that the impeachment was successful in removing Clinton from office as was stated in the impeachment as its intent.
It either succeeded in removing him from office as was stated in the Impeachment, or it was a failure… which is it Liar Mike?
I am going to stop writing new replies as it now seems I can just copy and paste my last reply to everything you say as you have no new information to add, and cannot contradict what I am and have been saying
There might not be a post where you said "Clinton was not impeached" in those exact words but there are many where you said his impeachment failed.

And there are also many where you say he was impeached. Which is it? Can't be both.

I asked you to be clear. Your post above is as clear as mud! It doesn't take 300 words to tell us. Was Clinton impeached or did it fail?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14050 Dec 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, a woman should have the right to use her body in any way. I'm for prostitution to be legal too. So you don't mind paying for your neighborhood slut that uses abortion as birth control? YOu want BIG Gov. out of your life but want BIG Gov involved in your life? And you voted for big Gov the last election? lol...
You can be for whatever you want to be, this is America and I am a patriot, but there are people that will have difficulty ever getting my vote

Those people are for
Tax breaks for people that least need tax breaks, on the backs of the middle class.
Restrictions on a woman’s rights to her own body and reproductive system.
Religion in front of established science in education
Restricting people from marrying who they choose

The list goes on, but those usually will rule out at least one candidate.

No candidate fits everything I would want them to represent me on, so I pick the one that comes closest.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14051 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
There might not be a post where you said "Clinton was not impeached" in those exact words but there are many where you said his impeachment failed.
And there are also many where you say he was impeached. Which is it? Can't be both.
I asked you to be clear. Your post above is as clear as mud! It doesn't take 300 words to tell us. Was Clinton impeached or did it fail?

Yes he was impeached

He was impeached

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#14052 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
1100 bills is a landslide of legislation, hardly something to easily dismiss, like you just did.
all you have to do is type in to the google machine "bills that restrict women's health care" and im sure youd get 20000 pages of hits......
youd only be ignorant to this issue if you were say, a silly old tea bagging fool, who lives under a rock, somewhere near elk grove, ca
sorry I forgot you were afraid of real cyberspace..
you know, the one where they tell you real world facts??
inconvienient to your reality as they may be??????
Wanna buy some question marks cheap? I notice you use a lot.

HAR!HAR!HAR! Andy. What a dope! Won't debate with me! Scared!

HA HA! Gotcha Again!
Andre has a Posse

Santa Cruz, CA

#14053 Dec 19, 2012
Didn't losing strategically to win get some Chinese athletes disqualified from the Olympics?
You pathetic zipper necks (my way's not very sportsmanlike.)
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14054 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna buy some question marks cheap? I notice you use a lot.
HAR!HAR!HAR! Andy. What a dope! Won't debate with me! Scared!
HA HA! Gotcha Again!
you wont debate with me, because your a Pu&&y of the highest order.

big mouth, yet nothing to back it up with!!

sad.

ive seen too many of you before..

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#14055 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
sad.
Where?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#14056 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he was impeached
He was impeached
You are the one changing the subject, not I.

Your original assertion was that "Clinton's impeachment failed". Now you've changed it to "the intent and objectives failed". Two very different things.

The impeachment did not "fail the votes in the Senate" for the 50th time jackass, that is the House's sole power.

Clinton was impeached. It did not fail. You are wrong.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#14057 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
sad.
Don't be sad jackass! Here, maybe this will help-

gonond

Pittsburgh, PA

#14058 Dec 19, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
World Smallest Violin Funny
KeyStone

West Covina, CA

#14059 Dec 19, 2012
Look around, your still preachng to the wind, or haven't you stopped long enough to look for yourself.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14060 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
the democrats are the party of BIG governemnt, tea bagger??
Sorry I don't drink much tea, I know that I should, but mostly coffee. So my answer is no. I agree the D's are the party of Big Government.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14061 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>

or vaginal probes in virginia??
That is a lot of V.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 70,988
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Tue Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web