#13852 Dec 14, 2012
It's just a bunch of foam right now.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13853 Dec 14, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>\
Liar mike, you have already established yourself as a liar, your calling me a liar means nothing at all because it is coming from Liar Mike
it is just funny
Prove it.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13854 Dec 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
Already did

You have not found a single post where I ever said Clinton was not impeached.:)

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13855 Dec 14, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Already did
You have not found a single post where I ever said Clinton was not impeached.:)
Anyone following along knows there are many. You said Clinton's impeachment failed. If it failed, he wasn't impeached.

Clear this up for us. Was Clinton impeached or did it fail? It cannot be both you devious idiot.

We'll wait liar jackass.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13856 Dec 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone following along knows there are many. You said Clinton's impeachment failed. If it failed, he wasn't impeached.
Clear this up for us. Was Clinton impeached or did it fail? It cannot be both you devious idiot.
We'll wait liar jackass.
Wrong, he was impeached by the house, it was after he was impeached by the house that the impeachment went to trial in the senate.

I am shocked I have to explain this to you, why donít you just repeat Jr High school and they will explain the whole thing to you

I have never ever said he was not impeached, and you remain a liar

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13857 Dec 14, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, he was impeached by the house, it was after he was impeached by the house that the impeachment went to trial in the senate.
I am shocked I have to explain this to you, why donít you just repeat Jr High school and they will explain the whole thing to you
I have never ever said he was not impeached, and you remain a liar
You said the impeachment failed many times you big fibber!

Only the house has the power to impeach or fail to impeach. It's irrelevant what happened in the Senate. Bill Clinton was impeached you dolt! It did not fail. IF IT FAILED AS YOU INSIST, THEN HE WASN'T IMPEACHED. You are wrong, he was impeached.

What a Dope!
Gloo

Covina, CA

#13858 Dec 14, 2012
Hasn't been this good since YESTERDAY, going across the international date line brings use back to here and today.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13859 Dec 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You said the impeachment failed many times you big fibber!
Only the house has the power to impeach or fail to impeach. It's irrelevant what happened in the Senate. Bill Clinton was impeached you dolt! It did not fail. IF IT FAILED AS YOU INSIST, THEN HE WASN'T IMPEACHED. You are wrong, he was impeached.
What a Dope!
Your choices are

1 Find a post where I said he was not impeached ( I can save you the trouble, there isnt one )

2 Continue trying to change the subject, because I never ever said he was not impeached, that is a conclusion you keep coming to not I, and remain a Lair

3 Just be happy with the Liar Mike name... it is kind of cute, and it fits.

4 Admit that I never said he was not impeached, and end this boring crap
War

Santa Cruz, CA

#13860 Dec 14, 2012
Being surprised that strangers will lie to save face- did you just wake up or something?
Impress the Hell out of everybody and show us someone who tells the truth!
Under Pressure.
Under Pressure.
Gloo

Covina, CA

#13861 Dec 14, 2012
HAVEN'T HAD MUCH USE FOR IT IN A WHILE, HAVE YOU?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13862 Dec 14, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Your choices are
1 Find a post where I said he was not impeached ( I can save you the trouble, there isnt one )
2 Continue trying to change the subject, because I never ever said he was not impeached, that is a conclusion you keep coming to not I, and remain a Lair
The many posts saying the impeachment failed are there for all to see. If the impeachment failed then he wasn't impeached.

You are depending on a word game to prove you're right. It isn't working. You are wrong. Clinton was impeached, it did not fail in the Senate or anywhere else.

You never said the impeachment failed, liar? Yes you did, Stop the semantics.

Saying the impeachment failed is saying he wasn't impeached.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13863 Dec 14, 2012
Does anyone understand Obama's position now? He says he is not going to harass WA and CO for recreational cannabis.

Does this mean he is going to back off medical users in CA now? Is he going to stop threatening to seize the property of landlords who rent space to dispensaries?

Can anyone clear up this dichotomy?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13864 Dec 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
The many posts saying the impeachment failed are there for all to see. If the impeachment failed then he wasn't impeached.
You are depending on a word game to prove you're right. It isn't working. You are wrong. Clinton was impeached, it did not fail in the Senate or anywhere else.
You never said the impeachment failed, liar? Yes you did, Stop the semantics.
Saying the impeachment failed is saying he wasn't impeached.
No it is not Liar Mike, he was impeached by the house, I have never ever said otherwise, later when the impechem was sent to the sennate it failed there, did not get th erequired votes.

I get it that you dont comprehend it, but I do, and never have I ever once said he was not impeached

You remain a Liar

You would do better to not assume what other people mean, becasue you are particularly bad at it.

Not once have I ever said he was not impeached, because he was impeached. Later at the impeachment trial, the impeachment did not get enough votes and not a sinble pentaly spelled out in the impeachment was implemeted, not one

You can call that a sucuess all day long, but it was a failure. It did not achieve a single result that was written in it.
WaggingFinger

Covina, CA

#13865 Dec 14, 2012
By hook or crook those lying cheating Republicans are at the base of all this.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13866 Dec 14, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Your choices are
Screw that, take your list and shove it up your a** squeaky!

You choices are much simpler.

Was Clinton's impeachment a success or a failure?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13867 Dec 14, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
No it is not Liar Mike, he was impeached by the house, I have never ever said otherwise, later when the impechem was sent to the sennate it failed there, did not get th erequired votes.
I get it that you dont comprehend it, but I do, and never have I ever once said he was not impeached
You remain a Liar
You would do better to not assume what other people mean, becasue you are particularly bad at it.
Not once have I ever said he was not impeached, because he was impeached. Later at the impeachment trial, the impeachment did not get enough votes and not a sinble pentaly spelled out in the impeachment was implemeted, not one
You can call that a sucuess all day long, but it was a failure. It did not achieve a single result that was written in it.
You're wrong. The impeachment did not fail. It was a success.
WaggingFinger

Covina, CA

#13868 Dec 14, 2012
By hook or crook those lying cheating Republicans & Tea Party members are at the base of all this.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13869 Dec 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. The impeachment did not fail. It was a success.
How many penalties were successfully applied that were written into the articles of impeachment?

first was... removal from office

Or did it fail in the Sennate?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13870 Dec 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Screw that, take your list and shove it up your a** squeaky!
You choices are much simpler.
Was Clinton's impeachment a success or a failure?
I knew you couldnít Liar Mike

Because it is not something I have ever said
WaggingFinger

Covina, CA

#13871 Dec 14, 2012
De waggy finger got burn't got to get a clip next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 69,087
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr spotters 200,620
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 10 hr plastic bins 5,018
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 10 hr punch tips 7,935
First City Festival 2014 Brings Ugly Rock Metal... Aug 28 JoeMama 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Aug 28 Money 1
My fears for Doris Day: Confidante who spent 40... (Oct '13) Aug 28 marti eton square 4
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Monterey News, Events & Info