Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Big D

Modesto, CA

#13791 Dec 13, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You're telling me Clinton's impeachment both succeeded and failed. That's impossible.
You argue an impossible scenario and then you say I am lying that you said he wasn't impeached.
If it failed, he wasn't impeached you idiot. I am not lying when I say you said that.
One word answer. Succeeded? Failed? Can't be both.
I am telling you that you are a liar

when you have to lie about what other people have said, you are admitting defeat

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13792 Dec 13, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am telling you that you are a liar
when you have to lie about what other people have said, you are admitting defeat
All you have to do to end this is stop lying and tell us squeaky, Did Clinton's impeachment succeed or did it fail?

You said both. No lie.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13793 Dec 13, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
All you have to do to end this is stop lying and tell us squeaky, Did Clinton's impeachment succeed or did it fail?
You said both. No lie.
Lying wont help you Liar Mike, I donít care about that argument anymore, I am much more interested in the psychology of someone that has to resort to lying about what others say in order to save face.

It is a maturity thing isnít is....

It is also interesting to follow suit when someone jumps from thread topic to thread topic to bring up the same old thing derailing any conversation they try to have about anything else.

One might find that annoying huh?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13794 Dec 13, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying wont help you Liar Mike, I donít care about that argument anymore, I am much more interested in the psychology of someone that has to resort to lying about what others say in order to save face.
It is a maturity thing isnít is....
It is also interesting to follow suit when someone jumps from thread topic to thread topic to bring up the same old thing derailing any conversation they try to have about anything else.
One might find that annoying huh?
On Clinton's impeachment. Impeached? Or failed? You've said both. Then you call me a liar for saying you've said both. You're insane!

But FUN!
Floater

Covina, CA

#13795 Dec 13, 2012
Look it's another floater.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13796 Dec 13, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
On Clinton's impeachment. Impeached? Or failed? You've said both. Then you call me a liar for saying you've said both. You're insane!
But FUN!
You lost that argument Liar Mike when you lied about what others have said.

nice try...but that is over, we are now on to your tactic of lying when you canít stand up to what others have said.

It is a childís way isnít it, mentally you must be around 12 years old, certainly no older

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13797 Dec 13, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You lost that argument Liar Mike when you lied about what others have said.
nice try...but that is over, we are now on to your tactic of lying when you canít stand up to what others have said.
It is a childís way isnít it, mentally you must be around 12 years old, certainly no older
At least tell us the lie you're squeaking about Squeaky, don't you think you should do that? Is it a secret? No fair!

What's the lie?

What a jerk!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13798 Dec 13, 2012
I have already told you several times now

Take a beginners course in internet forums and maybe you can figure out how to look at previous posts.

Is this your first time with a computer Liar Mike?
Floater

Covina, CA

#13799 Dec 13, 2012
Plenty of time to watch them go down the drain are we talkng about the Republican Party?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13800 Dec 13, 2012
Big D wrote:
I have already told you several times now
Take a beginners course in internet forums and maybe you can figure out how to look at previous posts.
Is this your first time with a computer Liar Mike?
Ho boy that game again "I already told you and I'm not going to repeat it. nana nana nana"

I suppose my alleged lie is that I said that you said Clinton's impeachment failed. You did say it. No lie. Then you also say he was impeached. No lie.

It's a silly game. End it. Tell us once and for all, impeached? or did it fail?

Waiting.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13801 Dec 13, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Ho boy that game again "I already told you and I'm not going to repeat it. nana nana nana"
I suppose my alleged lie is that I said that you said Clinton's impeachment failed. You did say it. No lie. Then you also say he was impeached. No lie.
It's a silly game. End it. Tell us once and for all, impeached? or did it fail?
Waiting.
You suppose? You have to guess now?

Seriously there are courses and cheap books on how to use a computer Liar Mike

Do you need me to find one for you if you dont know how to use a search engine to find one?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13802 Dec 13, 2012
Butch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, that's interesting. I thought it gave rise to a gangster class called The Kennedy's. Meh, I can't always be perfect.
As for pot and likening it to alcohol legalization, I think the real point is about social maturity. For example, kids in Germany can go into pubs at the age of 16. Surprisingly, or not, it does not lead to bars being destroyed in drunken fits of teen angst; they do not bolt on their tabs; and when the barkeep rings his little bell to let them know it's 11pm and they have to go, they get up, pay their tab, and they go. IOW, they behave in a mature fashion. We still have grown men,( let's say 40+ for the sake of argument ), in this country who think drinking themselves stupid is permission to do anything they please and behave like total morons. It's a mentality and maturity difference. That said, I'd STILL rather share the road with a car full of stoners than I would with a car full of drunks. The upside for someone like yourself, is you can always just sit back and watch the idiots ram each other to death which result in a more peaceful existence for the sober minded. It's a win-win.
I grew up in NY in the 50's and 60's. Near the border with Connecticut. The drinking age in NY was 18. In Connecticut 21. The Connecticut 18-20 year olds would come to the bars on the NY side and get stupid sick drunk and often get killed driving home. The NY 18-20 year olds were mostly calm experienced drinkers, much less trouble.

Just goes to show, laws don't always work as intended. And prohibition never works.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13803 Dec 13, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You suppose? You have to guess now?
Seriously there are courses and cheap books on how to use a computer Liar Mike
Do you need me to find one for you if you dont know how to use a search engine to find one?
Impeached or failed tough guy?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13804 Dec 13, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You lie when you cant stand up to what is being said tough guy?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13805 Dec 13, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I grew up in NY in the 50's and 60's. Near the border with Connecticut. The drinking age in NY was 18. In Connecticut 21. The Connecticut 18-20 year olds would come to the bars on the NY side and get stupid sick drunk and often get killed driving home. The NY 18-20 year olds were mostly calm experienced drinkers, much less trouble.
Just goes to show, laws don't always work as intended. And prohibition never works.
that is right mikey boy....finally you got something right...

now if you could just deal with the fact the Bill clinton helped Barack win a second term??

after being "impeached"

then wed all be appreciative...

18-20 years olds were calm drinkers?? mabey in your antiquated days...

id hardly refer to them as "the most experienced"

they tend to puke the fastest.

but then again, you seem to suffer from the delusion that president clintons impeachment was "successful".

;)
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13806 Dec 13, 2012
the most dangerous group of drivers are the 18-20 year olds who drink and drive.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13807 Dec 13, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
both fool!!

impeached, unsuccessfully

because our measuring stick is a little more realistic than yours is.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13808 Dec 13, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
that is right mikey boy....finally you got something right...
now if you could just deal with the fact the Bill clinton helped Barack win a second term??
after being "impeached"
then wed all be appreciative...
18-20 years olds were calm drinkers?? mabey in your antiquated days...
id hardly refer to them as "the most experienced"
they tend to puke the fastest.
but then again, you seem to suffer from the delusion that president clintons impeachment was "successful".
;)
Clinton's impeachment was successful you big dummy!

Don't so blindly follow your hero Mr. D's delusion that it failed. He is a dope and he is wrong.

Clinton was successfully impeached. You're both wrong.

He was acquitted and not removed from office but he was impeached. Still is. It didn't "fail in the Senate or anywhere else.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13809 Dec 13, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton's impeachment was successful you big dummy!
Don't so blindly follow your hero Mr. D's delusion that it failed. He is a dope and he is wrong.
Clinton was successfully impeached. You're both wrong.
He was acquitted and not removed from office but he was impeached. Still is. It didn't "fail in the Senate or anywhere else.
Your lying about what others have said is already an admission of defeat on that topic over and done with already.

Liar Mike you must realize that having to resort to lying speaks volumes.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13810 Dec 13, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
both fool!!
impeached, unsuccessfully
because our measuring stick is a little more realistic than yours is.
Succeeded? or Failed? How can it be both fool?

You and Big D don't understand impeachment. The House has that sole power. The Senate cannot "fail" an impeachment, only try it.

Clinton was impeached on Dec 19 1998. It did not fail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 19 hr scirocco 70,102
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep '14 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep '14 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info