19,385 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

DogPile

Covina, CA

#13665 Dec 7, 2012
Whats the rush, High Times Mag. wants to do a story on this as well.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13666 Dec 7, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
big fan of japanese food are ya mikey!?
HAHA LOL ;)
Great argument! One of your best. What's it supposed to mean? Anyone know?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13667 Dec 7, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
...boy one sentence, and your whole post just gets shot down badly!!...
Danth's Law.
Gusano

Santa Cruz, CA

#13668 Dec 7, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
big fan of japanese food are ya mikey!?
HAHA LOL ;)
I'm turning Japanese (I think I'm turning Japanese) I really think so.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13669 Dec 7, 2012
you musta grown up the 80s!!
Gusano

Santa Cruz, CA

#13670 Dec 7, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
you musta grown up the 80s!!
I'm just trying to instigate a vicious ear worm contest.
Any insidious piece of music that haunts you with ridiculous monotony will do- hey Macarena!
DogPile

Covina, CA

#13671 Dec 7, 2012
Platers are full today.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13672 Dec 7, 2012
Gusano wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just trying to instigate a vicious ear worm contest.
Any insidious piece of music that haunts you with ridiculous monotony will do- hey Macarena!
heard that one on the radio the other day in traffic...

I like the intro and the background voices!!
Sex Scandal

Santa Cruz, CA

#13673 Dec 7, 2012
It was in the news today a Republican Senator was quoted in the foreign press as saying, and I quote, "I've got chills you're supplying, and I'm losing control, for the power you're supplying, is elect-rifying. You better wake up."
DogPile

Covina, CA

#13674 Dec 7, 2012
Isn't that a big handle?
john m wehrly

Simpsonville, SC

#13675 Dec 7, 2012
america has spent billions on border patrol tatics creating a criminal meantality they hace performed countless car searches raided thousands of homes and treated people like nazi concentration camps deep in court holding tanks jail house segration and prison confinement under the sniper and under total compliance by the time your eyes twist and your lies compound you will never be objective i beleive this all or nothing surveilance mission objective mentality has dug quite a hole. i cant waiy untill legaliztion occurs and all the stories are released we should be like portugal not far right all drugs ever did was make me cool and collective under questioning and a more efficient worker
Ferts

Covina, CA

#13676 Dec 7, 2012
There are some strangeleafie plants growning on Swain st.
marleymae

Gardnerville, NV

#13678 Dec 7, 2012
pot felony wrote:
smoke da weed go to seed.
smoke da pot in hell jail cell you'll rot.
i'm the 420 cop
don't cop hip hop sock jock
that's why they call it dope dopes!
hey morons who can't find work that's why many jobs were outsourced
America's youts, stoned out hippie freaks
wow!!! lmao, are you trying to rap??? that shit is funny!!!!!!!!!! You may want to learn how to spell while you do some research on the helpful benefits of medical marijuana. Squares can never just roll with it, they have to catch at every corner. You are the moron!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13679 Dec 8, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
heard that one on the radio the other day in traffic...
I like the intro and the background voices!!
Your buddy "Big D" is up for another round of whack the dopey lefty again with his "Clinton's impeachment failed" nonsense. Get over there and help him out, jackass! He's floundering badly and needs your stupidity to make him even funnier!
Wahoo

Covina, CA

#13680 Dec 8, 2012
The PackOderms are polluting the posts.
Mercury Rising

Santa Cruz, CA

#13681 Dec 8, 2012
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality. Open your eyes look up to the skies and see, I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy because I'm easy come, easy go, little high little low
Any way the wind blows.....

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13682 Dec 8, 2012
Mercury Rising wrote:
Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality. Open your eyes look up to the skies and see, I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy because I'm easy come, easy go, little high little low
Any way the wind blows.....
How original...lol. All you nuts that love the cold, why don't you move to Alaska or Siberia?
The Beat Ls

Santa Cruz, CA

#13683 Dec 8, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>How original...lol. All you nuts that love the cold, why don't you move to Alaska or Siberia?
He's a real nowhere man, sitting in his nowhere land, making all his nowhere plans for nobody.
Big PeeO

Covina, CA

#13684 Dec 8, 2012
No Opee, it's the same "peeO" posting over again.
ajackcrack

San Diego, CA

#13685 Dec 8, 2012
George D Horwitz wrote:
I long ago stopped using marijuana, so I am only commenting as a disinterested observer at this point,but there are I think two things worth considering.
1.) Pot's presently against the law, so anyone using it is breaking the law. So if millions of Americans are out breaking that law, might they not be easily led to breaking other laws? I do not favor having such a lax attitude for the law.
Many people think laws are stupid and they break them. Slippery slope.
2.) If we decriminalize marijuana, that might lead to less criminal activity. It might not, but it might.
For twelve years, alcohol was illegal in the United States, and this gave rise to a gangster class we now call The Mafia. It also lead to a more accepting attitude among previously law-abiding citizens toward criminal activities like drug dealing, hiring imigrants without papers, fraudulent lending, tax evasion, the whole enchilada. Many Americans engage in some form of criminal activity, and I am not convinced that changing the rules governing pot will change our attitude at this late date.
Significant opponents of pot law reform include the folks who make beer and liquor.
...but there are, I think, other... things worth considering.

1. The realization, breaking laws and doing bad are two different things. I think most people realize what not to do, not because it's legal or illegal, but because it's right or wrong. Smoking marijuana is illegal because it was declared wrong by very ignorant policy makers, what almost a 100 years ago? Our policy is shaped by no recent studies or statistics showing marijuana as a dangerous substance, but by no legitimate studies done almost a 100 years ago. No more a danger than something like cigarettes killing 400000 people a year.

IF you were sick, and there was something illegal you found that truly had significant benefit and little harm compared to something legal that you found did not help, but maybe just covered up the problem and in the long run made things worse, what would you choose? The legal thing? The FDA legalized hundreds of drugs only testing them for a year. A year... and they're miraculously OK for humans. Marijuana has posed no significant health risks... ever... And if it's the inhalation of smoke, I bring up the LEGAL cigarette thing again, and there are a few ways of getting THC into the system without having to smoke it.

2. Law abiding citizens for the most part are just "right" abiding citizens. People who are compelled to do bad don't need a catalyst to do bad. They just do what's in their nature. You're blaming this cascade of bad happenings on a thing... that doesn't make any fucking sense...

You're a fraud. Your just against it and think you have this big concept to pull one over anonymously on readers. You only know what you know, I guess... can't blame you till you actually know...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,104
Live Oak stabbing is second in two days (Jun '08) Oct 17 savvylocal 245
International CIT conference comes to Monterey Oct 14 DO Powers 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Oct 8 thazzleb17 2
Pacific Grove Girl Chelsie Hills Law suit. Rea... Oct 3 Siding with Toyota 1
Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Sep '14 Shelly 12
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Sep '14 fancy 3
Monterey Dating
Find my Match

Monterey Jobs