Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13457 Nov 30, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
They never ever watch FOX news but they know everything that's on it.
Funny how that is.
Either Fox or Rush, it's cards they pull when they are stuck on stupid like big dope.
Prepared

Azusa, CA

#13458 Nov 30, 2012
Watch out for that one-eyed snake.
Fool

Santa Cruz, CA

#13459 Nov 30, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Either Fox or Rush, it's cards they pull when they are stuck on stupid like big dope.
You're a card.
(-c,+T ;).

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13460 Nov 30, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Either Fox or Rush, it's cards they pull when they are stuck on stupid like big dope.
I like big dope. He takes a licking and keeps on ticking. He's fun!

And he says I'm fun too. He sometimes even says that I'm hilarious!

Fun stuff!

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#13461 Nov 30, 2012
Last True Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't believe in personal freedom and responsibility, then kindly leave my country. There are plenty of other countries out there that might suit you better comrade!
I believe in personal freedom and responsibility.

I just don't believe you have the right to offset mine.

second hand smoke kills. we all know that. yet, you would expose me to your smoking marijuana because you care less about my rights?

if marijuana is a cure for cancer, why don't you just EAT it? I have no problem with that. EAT IT! a compromise.
Inked

Azusa, CA

#13462 Nov 30, 2012
Hope it comes back.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13463 Nov 30, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
second hand smoke kills. we all know that. yet, you would expose me to your smoking marijuana because you care less about my rights?
if marijuana is a cure for cancer, why don't you just EAT it? I have no problem with that. EAT IT! a compromise.
pot is against federal law....

people dont smoke weed it in resturants and movie theaters...

they rarely ever smoke it outside!!

no one knows what the F*%k you are talking about!!
Ballots

Azusa, CA

#13464 Nov 30, 2012
An Indiana man tattooed logo of Willard Mitt Romney.
Bellepointer

Frankfort, KY

#13465 Nov 30, 2012
Wish this thread would just dry up. The subject surely has; the so-called "discussion" is little more than unwisecracks at this point. Can't get Topix to "untrack" the thread, so I get all these silly comments. Some ppl seem to have very little to do. Cheers!!

Elk Grove, CA

#13466 Nov 30, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, most studies have said it's better to take the oil, not smoke it. The truth is most just want to get high but think by making up all the cures it will influence people into accepting it.
Fingered

Covina, CA

#13467 Dec 1, 2012
A California Judge denies bid to take down anti-Muslim film that is found on YouTube.com
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13468 Dec 1, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly, most studies have said it's better to take the oil, not smoke it. The truth is most just want to get high but think by making up all the cures it will influence people into accepting it.
you two are like the knownothing counsel of non marijuana users...

smoking it is MUCH more effective for somethings.

eating it is MuCh more effective for other aliments...

you can make tinttures and rub it on, which is also effective and non-psychotropic....

when alcohol is compleatly legal.....why are you two so hung up on what other people do to relax??

I agree that ingesting it is better.....as long as you dont ingest the plant matter..

people only truly accept it when they try it and start using it to treat what ails them...everybody else is in the dark...

for instance?? I dont know much about ambien or lunesta??? and likeley I never will...

because Im turned off in general by synthetics(like most MMJ users)

and ill heed the warnings that it causes sudden death or thoughts of suicide...(or dog ears!)

MMJ has no such titanic side-effects..

at least not for myself..

havnt you ever discovered a homeopathic cure??

like say?? changing your diet from glutens??

they seem to bother you...

time for my coffee!!
(hippy speedball)
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13469 Dec 1, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
do you seriously have a problem smelling second hand pot smoke??

I cant even smell tobacco smoke much anymore since they banned it(finally)!

where are you when you and your offspring are being overwhelmed by second hand MMJ smoke?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13470 Dec 1, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I like big dope. He takes a licking and keeps on ticking. He's fun!
And he says I'm fun too. He sometimes even says that I'm hilarious!
Fun stuff!
I guess anyone who is outa their mind is kinda "fun" to be around.

as long as I dont have to actually see or hear him!! that is more or less how I feel about you....

ps: howz the cleanup goin mikey??

Elk Grove, CA

#13471 Dec 1, 2012
Fingered wrote:
A California Judge denies bid to take down anti-Muslim film that is found on YouTube.com
I agree, keep it up. If they remove it, then remove all the other anti-Christian, and other religions down. But what does this have to do with pot?

Elk Grove, CA

#13472 Dec 1, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
when alcohol is compleatly legal.....why are you two so hung up on what other people do to relax??
Booze wasn't made legal with claims of curing the world. Pot is. The truth was told with Booze that people enjoy the feeling.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13473 Dec 1, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess anyone who is outa their mind is kinda "fun" to be around.
as long as I dont have to actually see or hear him!! that is more or less how I feel about you....
ps: howz the cleanup goin mikey??
Cleanup? Wha? What a dopey post! What is it supposed to mean? Anyone know?

Elk Grove, CA

#13474 Dec 1, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleanup? Wha? What a dopey post! What is it supposed to mean? Anyone know?
He thinks because he noticed you might be in New York and assumes everybody there is cleaning up from Sandy. It's his childish way of getting even...lol....like hahaha you are suffering and i'm not....lol....anderson's a big fan of the great obama, so don't mention how he has ignored Sandy. He thinks all cancer patients should be taken off chemo and given a big bag of pot to really cure the illness.

Elk Grove, CA

#13475 Dec 1, 2012
Storm-ravaged New Yorkers say President Obamaís promise to cut red tape and get them aid in the aftermath of Sandy has proven to be hot air.

Angry citizens vented at FEMA officials at a town hall meeting held by the disaster relief agency Thursday, with tempers boiling over. Some 1,000 people, many left homeless by the Oct. 29 storm, attended the meeting at Staten Islandís New Dorp High School. They were initially scheduled to submit written questions that would be picked and answered at random, but the session turned into an angry shouting match where residents booed FEMA officials and accused them of lying.

Remember how they bashed bush for Katrina?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13476 Dec 1, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>He thinks because he noticed you might be in New York and assumes everybody there is cleaning up from Sandy. It's his childish way of getting even...lol....like hahaha you are suffering and i'm not....lol....anderson's a big fan of the great obama, so don't mention how he has ignored Sandy. He thinks all cancer patients should be taken off chemo and given a big bag of pot to really cure the illness.
Oh I get it. The cleanup is going real bad. Especially in Staten Island and parts of Long Island. Mostly due to Obama's lack of leadership and disinterest.

Obama's response to Sandy was much worse than Bush's to Katrina. Yet Obama gets praise and Bush gets scorn. Funny how that works!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min J RULES 71,116
Carmel River diverted to allow dam removal, pre... Dec 16 Clint 1
Calif. cop may be fired for giving suicidal stu... Dec 13 John Smith 1
Kristen Scannell Saratoga Springs NY Adds New H... Dec 12 Alex Montgomery 1
Who do you think is the MOST corrupt Monterey C... Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 1
where can I find heroin in monterey? Dec 9 montereyusedtobenice 5
Help! In need of opiates preferably boi Dec 5 Njp9080 1
Monterey Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Monterey News, Events & Info