Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
GERMANY and BELGIUM: decriminalized. This means that possessing a small amount is ok, but puffing in public and selling weed is not.
SPAIN and FRANCE: smoking at home and the possession of a few grams will get you searched and checked out at worst.
ITALY: possession of more than a gram could result in a search and seizure.
GREECE: illegal. Really tough on weed.
DENMARK: illegal. Very uncool towards cannabis ever since authorities bulldozed the Christiana district in Copenhagen.
MACEDONIA: decriminalized.
SERBIA: looks away if it looks at all.
SLOVENIA: has no police (just kidding, but it is a relaxed place).
BOSNIA: illegal but tolerated.
CROATIA: illegal and not tolerated.
SCANDINVIAN COUNTRIES: laws are quite strict concerning weed and it is not advisable to get caught smoking
So worldly and well traveled- what a treat it is for the rest of us to see how learned and aquatinted with the foreign cultures you have become.
And here I was ready to call Xerox in the humbling discovery at your staggering ability not only to read the information but to copy it down-
Dazzling.
Is anyone really surprised that you miss the point?
Seriously, it's not that likely you've been to any of these places.
And the experience of your experience is no experience.
LitMoss

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

The most current litmus test says, NO!
john m wehrly

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

pot makes you lazy makes you fall asleep and overeat high potency pot inhibit your ability to drive other than that why not legalize it I truely enjoyed it and functioned on it
Scapegoats n Blacksheep

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not going to worship anything that sits on a throne and says " worship me or you will be tortured forever"
I have my standards ya know
I know and I like that, so do I.
But then, so does God.
Perhaps it's the definition and interpretation of the word "worship" that promises independence.
Honestly- the better you get at anything, would you rather people follow your example or just stay the same while following you around to kiss your ass.
How like our Lord are we all to become?
Historically, it's people doing the torturing, even when it's God being judged.(or judging.)
Exoss

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

EX-navy seal, Mullaney at one time had a downtown loft and several luxury cars but was homeless when he was arrested earlier this year.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Scapegoats n Blacksheep wrote:
<quoted text>
I know and I like that, so do I.
But then, so does God.
Perhaps it's the definition and interpretation of the word "worship" that promises independence.
Honestly- the better you get at anything, would you rather people follow your example or just stay the same while following you around to kiss your ass.
How like our Lord are we all to become?
Historically, it's people doing the torturing, even when it's God being judged.(or judging.)
either way, I am not worried.

If one of the billions of Gods that man has believed in over the last few millions years happens to be true, and if I would be tortured for not worshiping it, then I am good as I wouldn’t worship that under any circumstances whatsoever anyway.

I am not judging any particular god, I am judging what people say about the supposedly "holy" being they happen to believe in.

Not about to worship what they are describing, even if it was true.( in fact particularly if it was true )

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Negative Lumen wrote:
<quoted text>
So worldly and well traveled- what a treat it is for the rest of us to see how learned and aquatinted with the foreign cultures you have become.
And here I was ready to call Xerox in the humbling discovery at your staggering ability not only to read the information but to copy it down-
Dazzling.
Is anyone really surprised that you miss the point?
Seriously, it's not that likely you've been to any of these places.
And the experience of your experience is no experience.
Once again, just insults, it's sad you can't comment on the content.
Scapegoats n Blacksheep

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
If one of the billions of Gods that man has believed in over the last few millions years happens to be true, and if I would be tortured for not worshiping it, then I am good as I wouldn’t worship that under any circumstances whatsoever anyway.
I am not judging any particular god, I am judging what people say about the supposedly "holy" being they happen to believe in.
Not about to worship what they are describing, even if it was true.( in fact particularly if it was true )
I hope I didn't come off as overly preachy or Sanctamonius, I took your comment to be about faith.
I suppose the words we choose and their subjective meaning makes all the difference.
I don't want to submit to meteors and solar flares, or hurricanes and earthquakes. And the claims of nature, large and small, from microbes to hordes of ignorant dumbasses all around- some problems and the challenges they present are a little beyond my scale.
How can you not describe it?
And yet we don't confuse the menu for the meal.
You're good, man.
Stay wakeful my friends.
XX
Exhoss

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Worst of all she is a Republican and she got caught.

Ceremonial position as honorary consul for South Korea because she allegedly tried to “peddle influence” and profit off business deals.
Scapegoats n Blacksheep

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, just insults, it's sad you can't comment on the content.
Worship=Learning
Judging=Understanding
Ignorance=Torture
Riccardo=Dumb Ass
(I kept it simple, baby legs.)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
who gave u the right to judge others?
Exhoss

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Oh darn, there goes another country Republicans can't visit anymore.

The German government is about to reintroduce a ban on bestiality, after pressure from animal welfare groups.
I Lost My Indian Drum

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>who gave u the right to judge others?
Who gave it to you?
Constantly looking for trouble- if you test a person to ignore their higher nature, watch out!
They just might.
It's cute on the Internet and no harm done but I have to tell you it's a reckless habit.
It's ironic to see a blind man in sunglasses.
It's absurd to see the leg less at Foot Locker.
But to serve a fool his comeuppance- that is something to behold.
Too bad you're never in on it.
I guess some babies have to touch the stove more than once to learn.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

<quoted text>
I hope I didn't come off as overly preachy or Sanctamonius, I took your comment to be about faith.
I suppose the words we choose and their subjective meaning makes all the difference.
I don't want to submit to meteors and solar flares, or hurricanes and earthquakes. And the claims of nature, large and small, from microbes to hordes of ignorant dumbasses all around- some problems and the challenges they present are a little beyond my scale.
You're good, man.
Stay wakeful my friends.
XX
well he is right you did kinda miss the point.

we all know that full legalization isnt really a reality anywhere..

I think I said decriminalization.....why dont you check my post?

when the authoroities give up the "war" on drugs....

and decriminalize it? the results are decreased usage.....

at least in w.europe, and canada..

fact.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

whoops soqul, I meant to respond to reichardo, not you....
Drum Found

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

It's cool.
Exhoss

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

There has never been a complaint. So whats your point?
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

<quoted text>
You're good, man.
Stay wakeful my friends.
XX
Not at all, we are good :)
Exhoss

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

There has never been a complaint.

So whats your point?

P.S. if your going to start crying go find Willard Mitt Romney.
Dumb Fond

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

By comparison, other posters were giving me the impression I was difficult to understand. But I feel ready to address any flaws which may exist in my expressions.
(there is a lot to know)
I think Riccardo might be taking things too seriously- I mean, think what ever you want. Nobody's freakin' stopping you- obviously.
I'm just playing. As far as convincing someone of the merit in one's beliefs, it doesn't seem like he can convince anyone but himself. Even then, he's a little shakey.
But go ahead Riccardo- reinvent the wheel. Fly that kite Ben Franklin. Put two keys on it and do it even better!
I have to recharge my phone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,341 - 12,360 of15,655
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance