California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,671 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

On The Road

Santa Cruz, CA

#13297 Nov 26, 2012
For someone always commenting on other peoples idiocy, brains and thinking- you don't demonstrate any of useful properties in having a mind yourself.
Look, I can do wheelies!
Try it on your unicycle!
Tool.
(maybe if your brain was washed it would have that new clothes, back to school odor?)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13298 Nov 26, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
Reichardo "tried" MMJ.
now he is an authority??
please!!
This is not about my use. It's what the experts say.
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#13299 Nov 26, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Legaize it in every State Colorado is Smoking up Laughing,,looking at me,,,rolling them big cannabia Cig's hey give me some man?

yes support legalize it
Jump Start

Santa Cruz, CA

#13300 Nov 26, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hilarious comment from someone that lives thinking the boogeyman is watching a news channel and everyone that doesn't agree with him must be brainwashed by it....lol....get out of your brain dead bubble. Thanks for the laugh. Dumb you, go to the link and please show us the Fox connection. lol...
It's not that we don't agree- that is obvious and to be expected. There are a lot of people in this country and it is irrational to expect hundreds of millions of people to come to a detailed concensus about policy (or morality, spirituality, education, sex, family etc.) We can still work to cultivate a common perspective about society.
As far as showing YOU a connection- this side's positive and this side's negative, complete the circuit for us while I check the engine.
How's that for a connection?
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13301 Nov 26, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hilarious comment from someone that lives thinking the boogeyman is watching a news channel and everyone that doesn't agree with him must be brainwashed by it....lol....get out of your brain dead bubble. Thanks for the laugh. Dumb you, go to the link and please show us the Fox connection. lol...
You are the only one that has ever mentioned a boogeyman.

But seriously your comment was really really funny considering the bubble you live in, not sure it was the humor you were going for, but you did get a laugh.
Nikola Tesla

Santa Cruz, CA

#13302 Nov 26, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one that has ever mentioned a boogeyman.
But seriously your comment was really really funny considering the bubble you live in, not sure it was the humor you were going for, but you did get a laugh.
Thomas Jefferson wrote, " The man who fears no truth has nothing to fear from lies"
To be fair to Riccardo, if your only encounter with electricity was a cattle prod, you'd have a pretty sour take on electrons. Incredulity fosters superstition- why think?
Nothing good can come of it.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13303 Nov 26, 2012
dognes wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=gbFa91vDc2 4&feature=plcp …
Legaize it in every State Colorado is Smoking up Laughing,,looking at me,,,rolling them big cannabia Cig's hey give me some man?
yes support legalize it
Hey fool, put down your bong, they have not started selling it at the quick shops yet. They just voted it in, will take some time before that.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13304 Nov 26, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one that has ever mentioned a boogeyman.
But seriously your comment was really really funny considering the bubble you live in, not sure it was the humor you were going for, but you did get a laugh.
No that would be you and the rest of the libs here. Every time the content is over your head, you pull the Fox card. Fox is the boogeyman for you. or the Rush card. It seems we should only get our information from the Government news source. Of course unless there's not a liberal in office.
Fool

Santa Cruz, CA

#13305 Nov 26, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fool, put down your bong, they have not started selling it at the quick shops yet. They just voted it in, will take some time before that.
You keep using that word.
I do not think it means what you think it means.
SitDown

La Puente, CA

#13306 Nov 26, 2012
Just like a steam roller, besides who wants to listen to a tard.
Inconceivable

Santa Cruz, CA

#13307 Nov 26, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>No that would be you and the rest of the libs here. Every time the content is over your head, you pull the Fox card. Fox is the boogeyman for you. or the Rush card. It seems we should only get our information from the Government news source. Of course unless there's not a liberal in office.
Content over our heads?
Kid, you are the reason shampoo has instructions.
And you couldn't come to an intelligent conclusion with a team of private instruction and a first class ticket.
Who put the Demon in Demonstration?
Lately it's you- funny how people on the make for protection from a gaggle of nitwits they call a community never worry about being a weak advocate for their "cause".
DDdown

La Puente, CA

#13308 Nov 26, 2012
State of Florida offers women gift cards for sex survey.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13309 Nov 26, 2012
Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep using that word.
I do not think it means what you think it means.
ROFLMAO!

He really doesn’t
Inconceivable

Santa Cruz, CA

#13310 Nov 26, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!
He really doesn’t
Thanks.
It's pleasant to learn some people still have a sense of humor.
You might appreciate the value our founding fathers placed on ridicule, but to some I suppose it flies in the face of the anti-bullying craze.
In my experience, friendly people inspire friendly treatment.
If one is ridiculous, they should expect ridicule.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13311 Nov 26, 2012
Inconceivable wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
It's pleasant to learn some people still have a sense of humor.
You might appreciate the value our founding fathers placed on ridicule, but to some I suppose it flies in the face of the anti-bullying craze.
In my experience, friendly people inspire friendly treatment.
If one is ridiculous, they should expect ridicule.
Well I treat bully’s as they treat others, so I am guilty I suppose.

I get through life with humor, and I always try and look at things from the perspective of others.

doing that I have found that there is no black and white as painted so often in the more biased media, be it Faux or MSNBC

There are usually at least 2 sides to any problem, and often more than 2
DDdown

La Puente, CA

#13312 Nov 26, 2012
Could there be another melt down in the works for two and a half men?

Nineteen-year-old Angus T. Jones, who plays Jake, says in a videotaped testimonial for the "religious group Forerunner Chronicles."

That he doesn't want to be on it, and that he considers the risque CBS sitcom to be "filthy.
Indigo

Santa Cruz, CA

#13313 Nov 26, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I treat bully’s as they treat others, so I am guilty I suppose.
I get through life with humor, and I always try and look at things from the perspective of others.
doing that I have found that there is no black and white as painted so often in the more biased media, be it Faux or MSNBC
There are usually at least 2 sides to any problem, and often more than 2
Yes, yes. And everyone is put through their paces while interested parties do their very best to stimulate the most binary reactionary reflexes, up or down, left or right, yes or no, in or out, home or away, pro or con, us or them.....blah, blah, blah.
Seven billion people on the planet and counting!
You'd think people might see the value of exploring a little commonality.
HidieHoe

La Puente, CA

#13314 Nov 26, 2012
The horrifying ordeal endured by the African American family in Yorba Linda, California tht wasw forced to move to safety because of the abuse heaped on them by unknown assilants brought back painful memories.

Curently there is a SkinHead styl person living in Glendora, California on Swain, who has a issue with minorities, he Glendora Police Department has been made aware of this person for a few years now and sill they let his lose to cause racists havoic in the neighborhood too.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13315 Nov 26, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fool, put down your bong, they have not started selling it at the quick shops yet. They just voted it in, will take some time before that.
o ice ...

contrary to your repetative rheotoric, im beggining to see you are really against legalization..

it has something to do with people having a good time without there being any fear involved..
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#13316 Nov 26, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>This is not about my use. It's what the experts say.
your experts dont use it either....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Jul 22 dGo mneDad lyHo i... 71,943
News Del Rey Oaks Garden Center grand opening schedu... Jul 21 Kathi Buckley Smith 1
drugs Jul 16 JayJay 2
News Sex offender Tom Pollacci pleads not guilty to ... (Mar '09) Jul 15 martin5 360
City of seaside needs to replace more than PD T... Jul 10 fed up 1
Monterey Seafood Restaurant Celebrates its 26 Y... Jul 6 cafefina58 1
News Carmel waste broker accused of bribery (Dec '08) Jun '15 ChaCha 17
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages