Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>No fool. I'm citing the misinformation that our Government has been putting out there for years and years about nutrition. Most of it to support farmers growing poison like soy and corn. For health and nutrition, I don't look for my Government for answers. But they brain wash our kids in schools with stupid food pyramids that are backwards.
for all your bluster about the Fda??

do you have a more 'correct" food chart you can share with us??

people follow common sense....and those that do not, end up overweight....

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
lots of people care....
because lots of people dont know the history...
we have better things to worry about regarding history. Learning the history of pot won't make any difference. Put your bong away.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
for all your bluster about the Fda??
do you have a more 'correct" food chart you can share with us??
people follow common sense....and those that do not, end up overweight....
People don't follow common sense, if they did, you would not see all the bs on politics. Common sense should be for man to eat natural. Eating soy and corn syrup is not eating natural. Eating meat from animals that are shot up with hormones and over fed with corn is not natural. Poor people are over weight because they can only afford Government approved junk food. Follow the money stupid. It's not about health. I have seen those nutrition experts that push the food pyramid. They look terrible.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
second hand ciggarette smoke causes cancer because it is loaded with hundreds of chemicals.
that they put in there.
Does pot contain any chemicals? are they all good? all 400 of them?
Stan Weidmer

Penryn, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Does pot contain any chemicals? are they all good? all 400 of them?
400 chemicals in pot? Where did you get that number?LOL Do a little research.
JamBlue

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

It might be time to "Jam the Blue" down the throats of yellow bellied "stars anBars" texans.

Texans going wild with 'secession fever,' bumper stickers everywhere.
Do you like Apples

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Maybe we could sell Texas to Mexico, then build that wall they have been clamoring for.

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Stan Weidmer wrote:
<quoted text>400 chemicals in pot? Where did you get that number?LOL Do a little research.
Marijuana smoke contains toxic chemicals: carbon monoxide, acetaldehyde, phenol, creosol and naphthalene.

http://www.well.com/user/woa/fspot.htm

400 other chemicals also are in the plant. Do a fact check before u spit stupid.
LeBegal

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

So whats the problem here?
We the people say, and it will be said.
Nostradamus

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Marijuana smoke contains toxic chemicals: carbon monoxide, acetaldehyde, phenol, creosol and naphthalene.
http://www.well.com/user/woa/fspot.htm
400 other chemicals also are in the plant. Do a fact check before u spit stupid.
Good luck in not dying Kreskin!
PullToy

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Don't show me no stinkin' grammar badge, PullToy.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>People don't follow common sense, if they did, you would not see all the bs on politics. Common sense should be for man to eat natural. Eating soy and corn syrup is not eating natural. Eating meat from animals that are shot up with hormones and over fed with corn is not natural. Poor people are over weight because they can only afford Government approved junk food. Follow the money stupid. It's not about health. I have seen those nutrition experts that push the food pyramid. They look terrible.
food stamps will buy you vegatables if you want....

otherwise??
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>we have better things to worry about regarding history. Learning the history of pot won't make any difference. Put your bong away.
i know you want to supresss such info....

just like you never like to talk about the invasion of iraq.....

learning is what makes me a concious human....

and lack of learning is what makes you an ignorant fool!!!

no wonder, like most rethugs?? you hate education.

you avoid real world facts constantly.

and than have simply NOTHING to say about it, when we catch your election icons(karl rove) in full tilt lying mode on election night.....

LOL!!!

your party lost, and your credibility is at an all time low.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>People don't follow common sense, if they did, you would not see all the bs on politics. Common sense should be for man to eat natural. Eating soy and corn syrup is not eating natural. Eating meat from animals that are shot up with hormones and over fed with corn is not natural. Poor people are over weight because they can only afford Government approved junk food. Follow the money stupid. It's not about health. I have seen those nutrition experts that push the food pyramid. They look terrible.
Ill agree with you on glutens and soy being less than optimal food sources...

were you Pro prop 37??

the referendum that makes mandatory, labeling foods that are genetically modified??
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Does pot contain any chemicals? are they all good? all 400 of them?
gee riccardo, i guess Pots chemical compunds are MUCH lighter on the system(than the man made benzene and formaldahyde, kentamine ect...they put in cigaretts)...

because POT smoking doesnt lead to cancer the same way that smoking two packs a day does...

you failed to show any real connection bewteen heart attacks and smoking weed....
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Do you like Apples wrote:
Maybe we could sell Texas to Mexico, then build that wall they have been clamoring for.
I like that idea....(sarc)

then well be building a fence around NM, oklahoma, arkansas, and louisiana.
Smog issue

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Smoking lamp lit.
Great Wall of Gyna

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I like that idea....(sarc)
then well be building a fence around NM, oklahoma, arkansas, and louisiana.
I too was being sarcastic.
But think about abou it- some of them aren't net states and could count on more assistance from the federal government in the way of foreign aid than they get as a neglected part of the republic.
(I'm doing it again)

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
i know you want to supresss such info....
just like you never like to talk about the invasion of iraq.....
Okay, I agree we had a goal of taking Sadaam out. So we invaded Iraq. Now what?

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
gee riccardo, i guess Pots chemical compunds are MUCH lighter on the system(than the man made benzene and formaldahyde, kentamine ect...they put in cigaretts)...
because POT smoking doesnt lead to cancer the same way that smoking two packs a day does...
you failed to show any real connection bewteen heart attacks and smoking weed....
I posted information about smoking pot and heart attacks, where were you? Google it, it's not a secret, read what the experts say. Are you really saying it doesn't u clueless fool? http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/2000/03.02/ma...

Now why don't u go to Harvard and teach them the truth that pot will cure the heart and everything else u freaking idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Monterey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••