Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Republicans and Tea party members are still running on stupid.
Dumpers

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Dump Donald Trump:

http://signon.org/sign/urge-macys-to-dump-don ...

Macy's is faced with a problem, there is a on line petition to dump donald trump as their Xmas spokes person for 2012.

Some don't like that idea and the person known as Donald Trump.

His ExWife is running this and petition article in the Huffington Post, sweet revenge.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

America Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
if you dont think you pay enough in taxes
why dont you pay more ?
or in your case, some
all you are is a leech on society
No the leeches on society are the ones that demand huge military spending and war over reasons that donít even exist, while insisting on tax cuts and de-regulation.

they are the leaches driving us into financial ruin
Flex

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

More than enough, better than last time.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You jumped way outside the context here
Nothing has passed about "crack" you have no clue what my position on that might be. You would do better to speak for yourself, as you have no idea what others think, certainly not me.
You remind me of folks that hear about gay marriage and jump straight to bestiality, I worry about folks that make that leap a lot more than I worry about gay folks.
As far as "pot" as a legal substance why would it bother me if my neighbor was smoking it?
There are still issues to work out of course, federal law for example. But I donít mind all that much that my neighbors across the street have their garage door open all the time and are constantly drinking beer all weekend long.
what is the difference?
with alcoholics?? it is about all the noise.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, I did jump out of content. But to your questions, I'm sure you want me to answer and I will. I too don't care if my neighbor or anyone is smoking pot or anything...as long as I don't have to smell it. I have the right to breath natural air. Don't I? I too don't mind if my neighbor is drinking, I would prefer the garage door be down, I like to keep the value of my home up. Is that reasonable? I would never buy a home where people are openly drinking. Or sitting around smoking anything.
btw FYI....18 is the age for getting a card, not 21.

and minors can get one with their parents approval.
Niargia falls

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

More GOP, Republican and Tea Party Nation members will be holding the bag if the financial stability of the USA goes over the cliff.

It's a safe bet they will not be able to hide from this one, the public has already taken a online poll.

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/...
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL I know it isnít the drilling, but what is being pulled out by the drilling.
Comes to the same thing.
I do blame politicians, a lot of them, on both sides.
On abortion you had again best not speak for me, you donít know what I think, you would do better to speak for yourself only, you donít know what I think.
I think abortion should be safe, legal and rare, not a preferred method of birth control. But I wont have the government telling us what we can and cannot do with our own bodies.
Same with Gay marriage, same with pot, same with language, same with culture, Where government needs to control and regulate are large businesses ( see our current economic situation ) caused by bank deregulation, or massive oil spills caused by lessening of regulation there.
Too many people are focused on the wrong things, we donít need them in our personal lives, telling us what we can use, who we can marry, what language we must speak etc, we do need them to regulate trade and business that cannot see beyond the next quarter statements.
I donít particularly agree with democrats on many issues, but the republican alternatives seem to be for the exact things that caused the mess we are in now. The alternative to democrats is unacceptable so far.
I wish something better would come along.
So let's take away anything that uses the evil oil so we can punish those evil big oil companies. STOP driving, Stop buying anything made of plastic. You first!
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
I donít particularly agree with democrats on many issues, but the republican alternatives seem to be for the exact things that caused the mess we are in now. The alternative to democrats is unacceptable so far.
I wish something better would come along.
Once everyone stops blaming the other side, we might be able to get something done. Once everyone realizes both sides are the same, they both wear empty suits, we can get something done.
PizzCandies

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Just like the Pizz candies.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
btw FYI....18 is the age for getting a card, not 21.
and minors can get one with their parents approval.
Sorry Mr pot expert, who cares?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Mr pot expert, who cares?
it is just more "evidence" that you are full of it!!!

start getting it right, if you are going to speak with authority.

otherwise you are just spewing mis information.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Once everyone stops blaming the other side, we might be able to get something done. Once everyone realizes both sides are the same, they both wear empty suits, we can get something done.
as long as you can handle letting the bush tax cuts for those making over 250000 a year, expire.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
it is just more "evidence" that you are full of it!!!
start getting it right, if you are going to speak with authority.
otherwise you are just spewing mis information.
When i got my card, I forgot to ask them if I can get one for the kids, sorry mr pot head. lol....
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
as long as you can handle letting the bush tax cuts for those making over 250000 a year, expire.
They can take every dime of the 1% and it will run the country for 2 months.
Last True Conservative

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Judged:

Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
studies?
it's commonsense. you put smoke in your lungs. you put something that is not suppose to be in there. you irritate them. you get cancer. it's that simple.
another thing.. people who smoke marijuana usually also smoke tobacco. it goes hand in hand. get it?..SMOKING.
so, it follows that the cancer is probably caused just as much by the tobacco as it is by the marijuana.
..going back to the studies. the main study that the pro-marijuana clan push for legalizing casual marijuana use is the one made by donald tashkin. http://www.dailysmoker.com/blog/top-anti-drug...
have you looked at a picture of the guy?..honestly, look at the guy... he looks like a marijuana smoker himself.
so tell me. would you believe anything a drug addict tells you? drug addicts will lie, steal, and cheat to get their next high. and they don't give a rat's ass about anything or anybody else.
Hey Asian Guy, I have to give you credit for fighting stereotypes!(about asians being smart, not pot smokers being liars and thieves). Do yourself a favor, have someone with a GED or high school degree look up Donald Tashkin for you. He is a leading Pulmonologist in the United States. Don't believe me? Pick up the phone book and select a Pulmonologist at random and ask if he or she knows who Donald Tashkin is. They WILL know who he is. He is one of the most known and respected in his field. Regardless of how you feel about marijuana prohibition, try to base your opinion on facts, not one how someone looks. This will help you from coming across as ignorant in the future. Best regards, LTC
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Is it good for the heart too?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

Pot triggers heart attacks. Marijuana can be hard on the heart. In the first hour after smoking pot, a personís risk of a heart attack could rise almost five times, according to a Harvard University researcher.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>They can take every dime of the 1% and it will run the country for 2 months.
if we took every dime the the 1 % had??

we could pay off the debt twice!!

and that is just with their offshored liquid assets....32 trillion

the 3 percent of the wealthy's annual income that we are talking about taking back??

is about 500 billion off the debt....
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

RiccardoFire wrote:
Pot triggers heart attacks. Marijuana can be hard on the heart. In the first hour after smoking pot, a personís risk of a heart attack could rise almost five times, according to a Harvard University researcher.
if that were true??

there would be trackable heart attack deaths that are dirctely attributed to smoking pot....which there arnt any...

so nice try at spreading hysteria??

but im calling you out once again.......like I ALWAYS do.

after all, if it were true, I would NOT be writing this...

then there is all the coffee i drink on top of that.../
have you seen any "studies" examining a "hippy speedball"???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,001 - 12,020 of15,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Monterey Discussions

Search the Monterey Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min Frijoles 68,136
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr changed up 200,199
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 12 hr Decide what 4,837
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Jul 2 skeets give more 7,806
Ask Dr. Gott: Shingles pain difficult to contro... (May '09) Jun 27 William 4
Marina man twice convicted in 2014Marina man tw... Jun 26 AZ AMIGA 1
White Trash teams with Mexican Banger (Apr '11) Jun 25 Third Party 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Monterey Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••