California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Tammy

United States

#12828 Nov 7, 2012
When is the Tammy is driving to San Bernardino, California?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#12829 Nov 7, 2012
Try to keep up, it's old news, Colorado, Washington.
Think

Santa Cruz, CA

#12830 Nov 7, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Try to keep up, it's old news, Colorado, Washington.
I only seem behind to you because you have been lapped, repeatedly.(nice try though.)

“live life one day at a time ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#12831 Nov 8, 2012
Yes any!way dpd don't trip as long WA you can handle it they've probably smked tooo

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#12832 Nov 8, 2012
well, personally, I don't think legalizing the stuff is good for us.

but hey. since you guys got the majority, let's see what happens. if like you all say, it's no big deal. no harm done.

on the other hand, if there are problems, I would guess even you drug addicts will want a change. right?
Two Term BarackStar Obama

Washington, UT

#12833 Nov 8, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
well, personally, I don't think legalizing the stuff is good for us.
but hey. since you guys got the majority, let's see what happens. if like you all say, it's no big deal. no harm done.
on the other hand, if there are problems, I would guess even you drug addicts will want a change. right?
that depends??

alcohol is a contributing factor to a sizable chunk of fatal auto crashes....

are you an anti-alcohol crusader too??

because prohibition OF THAT stuff worked so well.

you may never see, that it is prohibition, that is the real evil.

even ghandi said that locking people up for using drugs is kinda stoopid and counter productive.
Sandy

Monrovia, CA

#12834 Nov 8, 2012
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo has fired his $153,000-a-year emergency management director.

For diverting a crew to remove a tree,
Sarah

United States

#12835 Nov 8, 2012
SMOKE POT GO TO JAIL wrote:
smoke dope i'll put you in jail.
your a pig go arest some heroin adicts!
Bruno24

Brussels, Belgium

#12836 Nov 8, 2012
Two Term BarackStar Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
that depends??
alcohol is a contributing factor to a sizable chunk of fatal auto crashes....
are you an anti-alcohol crusader too??
because prohibition OF THAT stuff worked so well.
you may never see, that it is prohibition, that is the real evil.
even ghandi said that locking people up for using drugs is kinda stoopid and counter productive.
Ghandi said it, Washington said it, Einstein said it,... Anyone who can think said it, except of course Al Capone and the illegal drug dealers, for the obvious reason that you can sell much more drugs, and for all ages, when the drugs are illegal.

And the amount you get from that is so voluminous, that it generates wars among mafias.
The mafiosi only agree on this: to invest on corruption so as to maintain the prohibition as long as possible.

Prohibition is the golden goose of the criminals and the terrorists. The prohibitionists today are de facto the accomplices of criminals and terrorists. And today, the evidences are that they know it.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#12838 Nov 8, 2012
I have yet to hear an argument against marijuana that could not be applied to alcohol

Although I do not partake ( and in fact also drink very little ) I don’t see the problem her.

Legalize it, tax it, control it... take the rug out from under the crime lords that control it now.
TEAtards left behind

Washington, UT

#12841 Nov 8, 2012
America Lost wrote:
<quoted text>
your post sounds like you are lying
you claim "I do not partake"
then
"also drink very little"
hands up against the wall you pothead
you're busted
now gimme your stash
you are just jeolous that we are ALLOWED to grow ourr own medcine.

the tea tards who rail against federal law in every other issue and account??

they say stoooooopid s&&t like

"well marijuana is against federal law"

check the tenth amendment fools!!

you dont get to pick and choose, at your own convienience, what IS or isnt against federal law......we have a constitution for that.
tim macdonald

Fairfield, CA

#12842 Nov 8, 2012
Keep da animals seadiated liberals can control animals better
Can Do

San Dimas, CA

#12843 Nov 8, 2012
No need to include the district Tim Donnelly got himself elected too, he is a worthless pile of teabagger dodoo.
Cyn

United States

#12846 Nov 8, 2012
What an idea
Legalized

Washington, UT

#12850 Nov 9, 2012
so now what??

are we going to let the federal government waste billions more on a war on washington and colorado residents who want to toke up??

I think just the fact that alcohol is legal and highly availible, will tell anyone with half a brain, that this ISNT a public saftey issue.

it is big pharma, big tobbaco, big alcohol and big chemical co's and of course the oil cartels that stand in the way of legalization.

holder needs to resign....or arrest himself...

for letting all those wall st criminals go, who stole trillions during the bush years(and continue to)

time to get tough, but I doubt the justice dept will, because they are more interetsed in harassing patients and others now.......
NugentNuts

La Puente, CA

#12851 Nov 9, 2012
Why has Ted Nugent gone nuts?

Well just look at him and you'll see he ain't got all his marbles.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/08/ted-...

Who else do we add to the "lost Marbles" list?

Steve Wynn

Karl Rove

Donald Trump

Koch Brothers
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#12852 Nov 9, 2012
Legalized wrote:
holder needs to resign....or arrest himself...
for letting all those wall st criminals go, who stole trillions during the bush years(and continue to)
time to get tough, but I doubt the justice dept will, because they are more interetsed in harassing patients and others now.......
Now we agree. It seems like Holder and Hillary are on the way out. Holder needs to check in at Gitmo. He should be arrested not only for wall street but for Brian Terry and Mexican citizens. Notice who is thriving now: Bankers and wall street. Thank you Obama.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#12853 Nov 9, 2012
NugentNuts wrote:
Why has Ted Nugent gone nuts?
Well just look at him and you'll see he ain't got all his marbles.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/08/ted-...
Who else do we add to the "lost Marbles" list?
Steve Wynn
Karl Rove
Donald Trump
Koch Brothers
who cares?
NugentNuts

La Puente, CA

#12856 Nov 9, 2012
Yep, just as crazy as always.

Maybe TED'S SMOKING THE STUFF HE GROWS ON HIS HUNTING COMPOUND?
NO Tea tards left behind

Washington, UT

#12857 Nov 9, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Now we agree. It seems like Holder and Hillary are on the way out. Holder needs to check in at Gitmo. He should be arrested not only for wall street but for Brian Terry and Mexican citizens. Notice who is thriving now: Bankers and wall street. Thank you Obama.
ahhhhhh but were you down on wall st before Obama became president?/

those of us on the left, realize both parties cater to power...

it is just how much do we let them get away with...

how do you balance being pro-free market, anti regulation with your hate of greed on wall st?? if we gave them carte blanche(like the tea party suggests) again, they will screw us AGAIN...

so what do we do riccardo>> we DONT deregulate??

we reinstate GLASS steigal?? are you capable of talking about individual laws?? that might make a diffrence??

would you like to hear what Glass steigal was for??

NO?? too bad.....

it was to keep investment banks(speculators) and commercial banks(where people keep their life savings) separate, so they couldnt perform the sort of shenanagans you could imagine them performing( like, betting against their own bad paper)

agreed?? do the opposite of what president clinton, and the republicans in congress wanted?? because that is what really caused the meltdown...
..I just blame it on bush, because he did nothing about it...

..and it was the worst hole in the road of life weve had, since the great depression. were still recoving!

yeah hilary will likely resign before the midterm(or around then) to start to running to become YOUR 45th president!!

personally id like to see the torch passed on to my generation instead of bill/george/hillary/ kerry/gore's generation....

the baby boomer?

they had their chance...

no more political dynasties either?? right??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Monterey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where can I find heroin in monterey? (Oct '14) Fri FordEracing123 85
Where can I find legit black in Salinas asap!? Nov 27 Cjay22 8
News A cold case revisited: The night Dolly Evans di... Nov 21 HD vacaville 2
News Ask the Auto Doctor (Mar '06) Nov 16 Helen Banks Curry 1,549
News Marina mayora s race: Incumbent Bruce Delgado v... Nov '16 Seattle Doug 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Oct '16 Agnostic 72,043
News Editorial: Yes on Measure E Oct '16 Kelly Sorenson 1

Monterey Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Monterey Mortgages